Naked Woman in the Forest Ch. 4

Story Info
Judy agrees to take on the whole camp.
1.3k words
3.83
116.8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: The Agreement

Oscar was so aroused by Judy's presence in his bed that he spent the night with his great cock thrust into her pussy. They would sleep a while until she was awakened by his new arousal. Then they would fuck. Each time he brought her to the height of orgasmic ecstasy at the moment of his ejaculation. His timing was always perfect. It was a honeymoon night of total bliss for both of them. By the time the sun rose, Judy was thinking she might be happy staying with this twisted little dwarf forever.

The trouble developed that morning, however, once Oscar and Judy stepped out of their cabin to relieve themselves. They were met by several men of the camp, all of them with their eyes on Judy's naked young body. She saw many of them had erections that their clothing could not conceal.

"We want our turn with her," the hairy wolf man announced. "A woman like this should be community property."

Oscar stood dumbfounded by the demands of the other men. He was so small in stature, he knew they could easily overpower him if he put up a fight. He also knew the group depended on community support for its very existence in the forest, and that his only options were to either share this woman, or move out of the camp. He asked for a private council meeting to talk about the problem. Everyone agreed. While Judy waited, sitting alone on the ground in front of Oscar's cabin, enjoying the morning sunlight on her skin, the men met privately in the long building, which was obviously the place where they conducted their business meetings.

Judy mused about her strange situation. Two days ago she lived in a different world, filled with creature comforts, the fast life, drugs and men who paid her well to do what she craved . . . fuck. Now, here she was, left naked, defenseless, deep in a forest without any knowledge of how to find her way back to civilization. But she was in a camp filled with strange freaks, mostly horny men, who wanted to ravage her body. The idea was so exciting to her that she was compelled to stay just to see what happened. Going back to having sex with normal men might seem a bit dull compared to this, she thought. Of all the men she had known, none ever fucked her like the dwarf man, nor did they have the equipment he had. She smiled as she thought of his massive organ. He was a freak in every sense of the word. She would live in the jungle a long time just to have that cock, and the pleasure it gave her.

As the men talked, she wondered what other surprises awaited her in this strange place.

Finally the meeting was over. The group of men, about thirty in all, slowly approached her, with Oscar leading them. "It was decided that you will be shared," Oscar said. "This is an all-male camp and we all lack for the love of a woman. Therefore, even though you are technically mine, I have agreed to share you. I get to have you one night out of each week. On the other days and nights, you will pass from house to house, giving pleasure to every man in the camp. This is all that will be required of you. For this service, we will supply your food, shelter, and all other needs. When the weather turns cold, we will furnish you a warm coat so you will be warm."

"May I speak?" Judy asked.

"Speak," a voice from the group answered.

"I am not living in the world I came from now, and I do not have a way of practicing birth control. If I stay here with you and do as you demand, it will only be a matter of time before I start to bear children. Are you prepared for this?"

There was a long silence.

Then bearman, a big, hairy beast of a man, stepped forward. "This will not be good. Children by us could be freaks like us. They should not be brought into this world. I say that we must practice birth control. We will make sure that you do not have babies. If they come by mistake, the problem will be dealt with. It will be up to you to tell us the days of the month that you must be left alone."

Oscar the dwarf then spoke. "It is settled then. You may pick the one you wish to pleasure this night. And you must promise to visit every man in the camp on a fair and regular basis so that no one is left out. Is this agreed?"

Judy stood among the strange group of misshapen men, strangely aroused by the fact that they were negotiating with her for the right to fuck her. She also was aroused because she was naked, and knew that every eye in the camp was ravaging her body as they talked. Some of these men were so ugly and misshapen she was sure they had never known a woman. She would be their first. She smiled. "Yes. I will fuck you all," she announced. "I think I am a nymphomaniac because I can't seem to ever get enough sex. If you men can keep me happy, I will stay."

"Then make your choice," Oscar said, a sadness in his voice.

"You know I would chose you my love," Judy answered him. "You say I can return to your cabin once each week?"

"That is the agreement," the dwarf said.

"Then I will come to you on the seventh day from today," she said. "In the meantime, I will move from cabin to cabin, going from one end of the camp to the other, so I don't miss a single one. Who lives in the cabin next to Oscar?"

"We do," a dual voice announced. It was the Siamese twins.

If Judy thought having sex with a dwarf was erotic, she was not prepared for Ned and Nat. These two men were joined at the hips. They were two persons sharing a connected hip. They had three good legs and a fourth withered limb that had no real purpose. What was interesting was they had two cocks, located side by side.

Both organs were better than average in size, and capable of snapping to attention when the twins were aroused. It was easy for Judy to accomplish this, by simply fondling the twin cocks. Once erect, however, she wasn't sure just what to do next. While she thought she might stretch herself wide enough to straddle the twins, she had no idea how to fuck two cocks like that at the same time. They were located about an inch apart, and were not in perfect alignment, so the possibility of having them both enter her at the same time was ruled out. Not that she would have considered it anyway. After pondering the problem for a few moments, she finally asked the twins what they proposed.

The boys laughed heartily at her problem. "Bend over," they said. "We will do the rest. She bent over as instructed, and they penetrated her sideways, one cock slipping into her vagina while the other entered her anus. The sensation was explosive. Judy had been double fucked before, but usually while drunk or stoned. This time she was quite sober, extremely aroused sexually, and excited about what she was doing. She was surprised when they brought her to a quick orgasm. The twins fucked her hard and she didn't stop climaxing until they both ejaculated. Then, filled with their seed, she collapsed on the mat, her heard pumping hard, her face flushed and sweating. It took her a long time to calm down. By then the twins were fondling her pussy and breasts and making it clear they were ready for a second round.