Naked Woman in the Forest Ch. 6

Story Info
She enjoys forced sex with forest inhabitants.
1k words
3.51
108.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her wonderful experience with Fish Man, Judy's luck went bad. Fish Man wanted to stay at the pond a while longer and Judy, who by now knew the path back to the camp, decided to return on her own. She liked the idea of just being by herself for a while.

It was about mid-day when she was nearing the camp. She knew she was close even though she couldn't see any buildings because she could smell food cooking. Suddenly the hairy one called Wolf Man appeared in the path in front of her. He stepped quickly out of the foliage and then stood in the path, looking at her. Judy stopped in her tracks and looked at him. Something told her she was in trouble.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"You know," he said.

"You will get your turn. Just be patient," Judy said. She felt his eyes exploring her naked body and saw a bulge growing in his pants.

"I take it now," Wolf Man said.

Judy thought for a moment, then decided that breaking the camp rule and slipping an occasional "free-be" in once in a while might be just fine. Besides, the thought of having sex with a hairy beast-looking guy was a real turn-on. "All right, I will agree but we have to keep this secret. Lets go off into the trees so we aren't seen," she said.

Wolf Man disappeared in the forest and Judy tried to follow, but immediately became lost. As she struggled in the brush she was suddenly grabbed by powerful arms and carried off, branches and brush scratching and slapping her face. She realized Wolf Man was literally carrying her in his arms and that he was extremely powerful.

Suddenly they came to a small clearing where there was a large flat stump. Someone had cut down a very big tree here many years earlier. The stump was old and rotted. It was about the height of a table. Wolf Man dropped her on the stump. "On your back," he ordered.

She turned over on her back, noticing how soft and rotten the wood was under her. Suddenly hands gripped her ankles and pulled her partly off the stump, so her feet were on the ground. Wolf Man worked fast, quickly binding her legs and then her wrists to chains that were anchored deep in the earth. The stump was not wide enough to support her head and shoulders so she felt very uncomfortable. Suddenly Judy was frightened. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I agreed to have sex with you. Why are you chaining me like this?"

"We all fuck you," Wolf Man said.

She looked up and saw that she was surrounded by many of the men from the camp. They had plotted a gang-bang. They were not going to wait. "Please, I am cooperative. Let's not have any rough stuff," Judy said. "Remove the chains and we can party right here in the forest. I will take you all on."

Wolf Man laughed at her proposal. "No, I not stupid. You run if we let you go."

"I won't run," she pleaded. By now, she was experiencing tiny bites on her rump and back. She realized that she was lying on top of an ant colony living in the tree trunk. "Please get me off of this trunk. There are ants in it. They are biting me."

"Like it?" one of the men asked.

"No, they sting!" Judy yelled.

The ants quickly covered her naked body, stinging over and over again. She felt them on her face, in her hair, in her ears, on her breasts, in her pussy. The pain was unbearable. She lay in front of the watching men, writhing in agony, as the ants did their work. She noticed all of the men were now naked and masturbating as they watched her.

"Please!" she screamed. "Get me off this stump!"

"You not like ants?" Wolf Man said. "Maybe you like this little mouse." At that, he reached down and pushed a captured mouse into her pussy. The terrified creature began twisting and struggling to find its way back out but because it had been pushed in head-first, it only succeeded in going deeper into Judy's vagina. The sensation was immediate. She orgasmed, her head falling backward, her legs going stiff, and her entire body jerking from the muscular contractions that overpowered her. It was the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, with the mouse giving her intense pleasure while the ants were still giving her intense pain at the same time.

As the mouse fought for air, its movements became even more desperate, causing her orgasm to continue non-stop until, at last the movement stopped. She knew the little creature had given its life for her pleasure and it made her very sad. She hated these men for what they had done to the mouse, and were doing to her. She pulled at the chains but could not get free.

Suddenly she felt fingers entering her still excited pussy. The dead mouse was quickly pulled out. She had the feeling that a very large penis was being withdrawn. But then . . . then. . . another mouse!!! They inserted a second mouse and the movement started all over again!!! Another orgasm swept her, this time ravaging her body. She went stiff, her face flushed, sweat streamed from her body, and she moaned aloud as the orgasmic contractions sent sweeping pleasure messages all through her.

In the midst of her ecstasy she sensed movement and briefly opened her eyes. The men were lined up tightly around her, each of them masturbating directly over her as they watched her squirm in exquisite pleasure. They began ejaculating, one after another, sometimes in unison. She felt their hot spunk splatter all over her body as the squirming, suffocating mouse titillated her ecstatic cunt.

Judy could not remember such intense sexual pleasure.

In the end, she was released from the stump and then gang-banged. They fucked her in every orifice as gave into their every whim. When it was over, she was covered in dirt, slime and male sperm. She had never had it so good.