Nakie Frankie 01

Story Info
Frankie is tricked in to exhibitionism.
2.5k words
32.3k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started my second year of college, I had was just about to turn 19 and had recently come out of the closet. I wasn't too popular and only had a few friends. My closest and really only friends were Katie and Becky, and John. So, my coming out wasn't such a big deal on the social scene. I was kinda straight acting and physically, I kinda had a cute/thin/nerdy thing going on. So, I was kind of boring.

Shortly after coming out I met my first boyfriend, Kyle. Kyle was one of those super cool social butterflies and I couldn't believe at first that he was in to me! The relationship started off with a couple of really fun dates but it only lasted about three weeks as I was really shy about sex and going to parties and such. While we were dating Kyle started hanging out with this really hot guy Andrew who was more socially and sexually apt than me. Andrew also was more athletic and had a six pack. As you may guess, Kyle eventually left me for Andrew which really depressed me for a while.

Andrew gave me a weird vibe. He would look at me like he was checking me out but at the same time kinda mockingly almost as though he was thinking, "haha, I stole your boyfriend." It really use to mess with me.

Everything changed the night of the "Campout." The "Campout" was one night in May where the university leaves the stadium open until the morning. The students would camp out and play games. I was there just wandering around when I saw Kyle, Andrew, and their group of friends camped out on the football field amongst the plethora of other pop tents. I was still really messed up from being dumped so I avoided them all night just trying to stay as busy as possible with my given task to document the event.

Thankfully, Katie, Becky and John were there so I stayed pretty close to them. Unfortunately, however, around 11pm John had to leave and Katie and Becky who had developed a friendship with Kyle while we were dating made their way over to hang out with Kyle and Andrew. They insisted that I come along but I just couldn't given how heartbroken I was. I kind of pissed me off actually that Katie and Becky did that to me! So for the next half hour or so I awkwardly walked around as the place became the most crowded it was going to be as the band that was playing that night was just about to kick off.

It was about 11:45pm when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Andrew. I swallowed nervously without anything to say as he stared right in to my eyes and simply said, "Hey, follow me" and walked towards the back of the bleachers.

I stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do, I eventually stumbled forward and jogged after Andrew. We got behind the bleachers and he immediately started making out with me. I was so surprised that I just kind of let him kiss me for a second and then began to kiss him myself.

I was admittedly horny and didn't mind the attention but it was still too weird. I pulled away and asked, "What is this all about?"

Andrew replied, "I want you, I was only using Kyle to get to you."

I said, "But you've never even spoke to me-"

Before I could even finish my sentence my shirt was over my head and off my body. I tried to talk again but I just mumbled unintelligibly as Andrew peeled his shirt off revealing his amazing physique. I have to admit though I felt a little embarrassed as while I was far from out of shape or anything I didn't have too much muscle definition. I was actually told by Katie and Becky once while shopping that I have kind of a girly body and I am frequently told that I have a bubble butt!

This was not the case with Andrew. Andrew approached me and put his hands right on my belt, and loosening it. I moaned as he proceeded to unzip my shorts and pull them along down to my ankles. I heard the band starting up and instantly remembered where I was.

I meekly protested, "Andrew-no-stop. Everybody is right there!"

Andrew looked at me, smirked, laughed and said "You are such a nerd."

I mumbled something like "but someone might-" but immediately went speechless when I felt Andrew's lip land right on mine.

Andrew then stood up and placed both hands on my hips. I could feel his massive bulge pressing up against my crotch. I was mesmerized.

"Come'on don't be such a prude. Let's have some fun and show Kyle what's what," he said in a hushed seductive tone.

I responded in an almost trancelike manner with a simple, "Ok."

Andrew proceed to slip my shorts over and off my ankles along with my socks and sneakers. He then said, "I want to see you pose for me."

I could hear the people above me loading in above and behind me on the bleachers and the band begin their first number. I began to get second thoughts.

But after some persuading from Andrew, I decided that maybe I should loosen up. Maybe If I had in the first place Kyle wouldn't have left me. I proceeded to pose in all sorts of provocative positions while Andrew took pictures with my camera. I figured, it was my camera and that no harm could be done. Admittedly, it did turn me on that while I was showing myself off clad in only tight whities above me were easily over fifty unbeknownst people. I was really getting in to it when Andrew told me to close my eyes, which I did of course. I opened my eyes to find Andrew walking away with his shirt now back on and my clothes and camera under his arm.

I stood there speechless with my jaw dropped. I scurried after him "Wait! Where are you going? Andrew!"

Andrew who was now standing just outside the bleachers where anyone could see him looked at me and laughed and said, "I can't believe you thought I actually wanted you!"

As I realized what was happening I looked at him and desperately made the plea, "Ppplease Andrew, just give me my clothes back."

He pretended to contemplate the request in a joking way and then nonchalantly said, "Nah, I'm gonna make out with your boyfriend instead" and started walking away.

I pathetically exclaimed "No!" and frantically ran towards him momentarily leaving the cover of the bleachers.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as the crowd of hundreds on the football field and in the bleachers to my left and right came in to view. I quickly retreated back to cover and in a hushed but loud tone I got Andrew's attention.

"Andrew!"

He turned around and said very loudly, "YES!"

I was speechless. There was nothing to say. Andrew had decided that he was going to take my clothes and leave me here. The only thing I was able to mutter was, "Why are you doing this to me!?"

Andrew, appearing to be amused with the question, walked closer to me and said, "Because I like to see you squirm. It's hot. I don't really want you or anything. After all, I'm way out of your league. But I do want to see you embarrassed cause its really fucking cute."

I looked at him in shock.

"Pplease . ."

To which he responded with a quick "Nope! Peace out Nakie Frankie!" Andrew then whipped around and jogged off but not before stopping and yelling back, "Oh and I wouldn't hide there too long because I totally plan on telling security that I found some perv behind the bleachers!" while holding up my video camera!

"Fuck!" I exclaimed to myself as I processed what had happened, "I'm so stupid!" I didn't know what to do and hoped that Andrew was going to come back and that he was just joking about security. That was until I saw a flashlight and the very recognizable silhouette of the butch female security guard appear.

I had nowhere to go. I looked around frantically. I spotted a large garbage can just beyond the bleachers and made a run for it. I made it and hunched behind it. Just a few feet in front of me was the football field and to my sides were bleachers full of people as a concert was going on. I was so screwed!

Just then I heard some laughing directly above me and looked up to see a guy and a girl eating ice cream who had discovered me when they came to throw their wrappers away. The girl was giggling uncontrollably and the guy in-between laughs said, "Hey buddy, whatcha doing down there?"

As if things couldn't get any worse my world then turned even grayer.

"Hey you! I see you there! Stay right there!" the security guard yelled at me.

She started to run towards me. I bolted from the garbage can and stumbled in panic right in front of the bleachers. I immediately froze unable to even cover up with my jaw dropped as I stared at the bleacher full of students staring back at me There was an initial silence that fell over the crowd but then the security guard appeared.

"Hey you little perv-get back here!"

I started to run away and the silence quickly turned to laughter as I must have looked pretty cartoonish. I made a run for the football field as there was plenty of pop tents set up for me to hide behind. Unfortunately for me, this was a top notch security guard and she had no problem staying on my tail the whole time.

As I ran past the tents I heard a lot of laughter and ironic whistling along with things like "What the fuck?!" "Is that that Frank guy?" and "Oh my god, I know that guy!"

By then it became pretty well known that someone was running around streaking. The band had even stopped playing and I could hear the lead singer jokingly wolf-whistle at me over the pa! This drew laughter across the bleachers and football field.

I reached the pinnacle of my humiliation, however, when I came across the tent and blanket set up where Kyle, Andrew, Katie, and Becky were hanging. I froze and just looked at them. Andrew was standing up, hooting, and pumping his fist while Katie and Becky just looked at me bewildered. Kyle looked at me with his eyes wide and his hands over his mouth as he tried to hide his laughter.

Kyle lifted his hands and exclaimed, "Oh my god frank, what the hell?!"

The security guard appeared from around the corner and charged towards me, I ran but now people had crowded around to watch the show with phones in hand taking videos and photos. I really didn't have anywhere to go. The security guard just kinda chased me around in circles. While this was going on Andrew took it upon himself to get a chant going,

He shouted, "Nakie Frankie! Nakie Frankie! Nakie Frankie!"

The chant quickly caught on and the band even started chanting it over the pa! When it got really loud I kind of lost my focus on the security guard. She was able to get a hold of me by the waist and throw me over her shoulder! As I was snatched up a quick laugh spread through out the crowd followed quickly by a collective applause commending the security guard for a job well done.

By now it was nearly 1o'clock in the morning and I was sitting in the chief of security's office waiting for my mom to arrive wearing a blanket with the female security guard and the chief of security who was a big fat guy who the students only knew as "Chief Bob." Bob was still wearing his pajamas as he was at home sleeping when this occurred. I kept trying to explain myself but was promptly told to be quiet and wait for my mom as then they would tell me what happens next. My mother entered, also in her pajamas, visibly pissed off.

"Really Frankie?! I cannot believe that you would involve yourself in such perverted behavior!"

I replied with the typical "But Momm! it wasn't me! it was-"

She responded with the equally as typical "I don't want to hear it young man!" She then looked at Bob and they proceeded to discuss my punishments.

Bob said, "Now Frankie here did something very immoral tonight."

I was shocked and tried to protest but was silenced by the raising of my mother's finger before I couldn't even get a word out.

The chief continued, "I will let him go on a warning just this once! But if this happens again we will have to consider expulsion from the campus." He then turned to me and sternly said "From now on you keep your clothes on-Do you hear me young man?"

I nodded meekly and then attempted to once again redeem myself.

"Listen, this is a big mix up! It wasn't me, it was-"

I was interrupted by a knock on the door. The door opened and in walked Andrew holding my clothes! He very politely said, "I'm sorry to interrupt Chief but I thought that I should give these to somebody. They're Frankie's clothes."

Bob responded, "Thank you very much Andrew and thank you for alerting us to Frankie's behavior. It is much appreciated."

I tried to retort with a quick "No! But!-" I was once again interrupted by Andrew.

"No problem, when Frankie stripped down, gave me his clothes and told me what he was up to I had to do something."

Bob responded with another thank you commending Andrew for a job well-done. My Mom even said, "I am so sorry that you had to see that. You are such a nice young man!"

I was shocked and just looked around jaw dropped. I looked up at Andrew who smiled and mouthed the words "fuck you." Andrew then left but not before saying, "See ya Nakie Frankie-um i mean Frankie!" This caused a wave of snickering to pass through the room.

Later that night, I was lying on the bed trying to relax when I got a text from Andrew that read: "NAKEY FRANKIE! Look, you're famous!" and then a link. I soon discovered that Andrew had created a tumblr page dedicated to me with a big headline that read "The Adventures of Nakie Frankie!"

I looked on in shock as I saw the video of me posing along with about 25 + other posts of photos and videos of me streaking. I frantically scanned it trying to think of what to do when I noticed in small print just below the main headline the text, "What will he do next?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hair Trigger Clit A young woman's unusual condition causes problems.in Loving Wives
The Game Pt. 01 The goal of ‘The Game’ is to fuck each other’s Mothers.in Erotic Couplings
Fun with Dad's Dirty Mates Beth entertains her Dad's workmates.in Erotic Couplings
Beth at a Bachelor Party Beth fills in at Joe's bachelor party.in Loving Wives
Takeover My friend, Sara, has other means to bear a child.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories