Name That Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott's memories of Jill cause him to track her down
2.4k words
4.49
28.7k
10
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers

The Sequel

After I wrote "Name That Dick" (published in the "Loving Wives" section August 29, 2012) a couple of years ago, I couldn't get that slut Jill out of my mind. Shortly after writing it I really wished I hadn't because it opened up a whole can of worms. Instead of weekly, I now thought about her hourly. I realized that every woman I was with after Jill I was measuring against her. They all came up short.

By now I had been out of college about four years and had a decent job, and good computer skills.

Since I had no serious relationship at the time, I decided to go for broke. I had two weeks vacation coming, and instead of going to Club Med or some such shit, I decided to find Jill, and see where that took me. I did a number of Internet searches and in checking court records found that she and Coach K had been granted a divorce about six months ago. To my surprise the court papers had her address on them.

I made a three day reservation at a resort near the town she lived in, and on the first day of my vacation, a Saturday, I made the two hour drive. I waited outside her garden apartment building until about noon, when I saw her leave.

I almost didn't recognize her because she didn't have that ugly frizzy hair she used to, and had little makeup on. She had dyed her hair blond – which worked well with her deep blue eyes – and it was shoulder length and combed nicely. Her only makeup was a little light blue eye shadow, and light lipstick. What tipped it off that it was her was that she still dressed like a slut and those skinny legs were very visible extending below her short skirt. Also highly visible were her great ass and large tits. Her body didn't seem to have changed at all in the five years since I saw her last, although now she was probably about 40 (I am 26).

I couldn't believe my reaction when I saw her. I got an instant hard-on, and my face became flushed. I apparently had it real bad for this slender-legged cockhound.

I followed her to the local grocery store – perfect. I entered a few minutes after she did, and when I made sure she was coming up one aisle, I went into the far end of it and started inspecting items on the shelf. I wanted her to recognize me rather than vice versa, if possible. I wore a T-shirt with my old college's name and logo on the sleeve and front to make it easier.

When she got close to me with her shopping cart I saw her stop, and with my peripheral vision was sure she was looking at me. I then turned toward her holding a can of something in my hand, like I was going to walk past her, and when our eyes met she said "Scott, that is you, isn't it?" I pretended to not know who she was for a few seconds, and then said "Jill! My God, you look fabulous! How are you?"

She gave me a big smiling hug and we started to chat. I asked how Coach K was, and she said she didn't know because they were divorced. Rather than saying "I'm sorry to hear that" I said "Are you living alone now?" When she coyly said "yes", I told her I was in town for a long weekend at the local resort and wondered if she was free to join me for dinner and dancing. When she quickly consented, I asked for her phone number and address (both of which I already had) and told her I'd pick her up at 7. We hugged goodbye, I went and paid for the few fake items I had put in my hand basket, and put them in the food bank donation basket when I exited.

Seven o'clock couldn't come soon enough. When I picked her up, Jill was wearing a dynamite low cut sleeveless blue cotton dress hemmed just above the knee with matching sky blue Topaz stud earrings, necklace, and wrist and ankle bracelets, and four inch matching high heels. Again she had only a light coating of blue eye shadow and just a little lipstick highlighting her cute face. Her hair was nicely combed. I truthfully said "WOW, you are a total knockout", which elicited a big smile and "Thank you."

We went to dinner at the best smart casual restaurant in the area. During dinner we talked about everything except sex. I was actually shocked to find out that she was very intelligent, well read, funny, and forthright. I had always looked upon her as a sex object, but found out that she had a complex personality that was fun to explore, making her even more attractive to me.

After a great meal we went dancing. There, some of the animal in her came out. Every guy in the place was staring at her as she moved her hips seemingly detached from the rest of her body, shook her world class ass, and often ran her hands down the sides of her dress and occasionally lifted the hem a few inches. Some drunks tried grab ass, but I would have none of it. She seemed to REALLY like me putting them in their place, and once it was clear she didn't need to worry about unwanted contact, she started gyrating even more.

During the last, slow, dance I occasionally lifted her off the ground and held her tight. (Slow dancing wasn't too easy since I was thirteen inches taller and 110 pounds heavier than the 5'4", 115 pound Jill). I drove her back to her place; on the way I asked if she wanted to come back to my hotel with me. She said no, but why didn't I pick her up about ten the next morning to go apple picking, and swimming at a local quarry. We had a short but sweet kiss good night. I went home happy to have had such a wonderful evening, but disappointed I wouldn't be getting a taste of her luscious cunt that night.

I couldn't sleep at all. I thought of nothing except how great the sex with Jill had been five years ago, how pleased I was at the depth of her personality, how fantastic her tits and ass looked, how cute she was, how much fun she was to be with, and where things were going. I finally nodded off slightly to be awakened at 4 a.m. by a knock at the door "Scott, Scott, it's Jill. Open up."

I got out of bed, naked, and groggy, and opened the door. Jill walked in with a small suitcase, wearing a raincoat, closed the door, looked me in the eye and said "I couldn't sleep thinking about fucking you, so I thought I might as well actually do it so maybe I could get some rest then."

My dick immediately came to attention. I helped her off with her raincoat – she was naked underneath – and told her that she was even sexier now than she was five years ago. I was now wide awake. I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Fortunately a small amount of blood remained in my brain (the rest had rushed to my penis), enough to allow me to think long term. I brilliantly said "Jill, I'm not going to fuck you tonight. But I will make love to you, and then fuck you tomorrow."

With that comment, her big blue eyes sparkled and grew to double their normal size. I nuzzled up to her and gently starting kissing her lips, neck, shoulders and breasts. While it took every ounce of willpower I had to not ravage her, I slowly massaged her big soft breasts, then loin, then together. When I ate her, it was slowly and delicately, not ravenously. I found and tenderly massaged her G-spot. I must have done something right, because she orgasmed just as intensely as I had remembered from the last time. Then she grabbed my cock and moved it to her slit. Her cunt was just as snug as I had recalled it to be, and I took several minutes gently penetrating, then partly withdrawing, and then penetrating a little more. When completely buried, in the missionary position, I slowly rocked back and forth. She timed her pelvic thrusts to my rocking. The whole time I was rubbing her tits, sides, and neck and whispering into her ear how fantastic she was. But it got to the point that neither of us could play nice anymore, and I banged her hard as she screamed and we came in rapid succession. I blew the largest load I had since the last time we mated and she worked her pelvis trying to get every last drop.

As we fell asleep in each other's arms, she whispered "That was the best I've been treated since I can remember. But you promised that tomorrow you'd fuck me, and I'll hold you to that."

Boy did she!

When we woke up about eight a. m. she was ready to go. She sucked, tongued, and massaged my cock and balls with a vengeance. Then she started her patented pussy lip slide over my shaft. It was like her pussy lips were massaging fingers. It drove me stark raving nuts! While she continued her oral attack on my private parts she moved her pussy lips off my shaft and over my face. I unfurled every craggy crevice with my tongue or fingers, licking and slurping like I was dying of thirst and trying to suck he nectar out of a peach. I then assailed her clit, again found her G-spot, turned her over, and unrelentingly and simultaneously stroked her clit and G-spot until she was crying for mercy. Only when I was sure her orgasms had bottomed out, did I dick her.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I lifted her up so that she was facing away from me with her ass on my thighs. I shoved my cock as far up her vagina as it would go, and then vigorously moved my pelvis up and down while holding onto both of her giant orbs and biting the back of her neck. After another loud and definitive climax from her I spewed a colossal charge of semen into her tight cunt. When my balls were drained, I continued to play with her tits and bite her neck. I eventually lifted her off of me and sucked her nipples while rubbing her slender cum coated thighs with one hand, and rubbing the back of her neck with the other.

When she gained enough composure to speak she said "That's what I call a fuck." I replied "The best one I've had since 'Name That Dick'", evoking a loud guffaw from Jill. I told her that the proudest moment in my life was when I sent her out of the hotel room bowlegged. She pretended to be insulted, playfully hitting me and saying "What did you expect me to do with cum cascading down my thighs like a waterfall. My pussy ached and was sore for three days afterward." But I could tell that she loved my comment and it evoked a wonderful memory.

After a great day apple picking, swimming, and tooling around in perfect weather, we had a light dinner (I told her I needed to eat light because I fuck better hungry) and then went back to my hotel room and got it on like a couple of minks, including in the hotel hot tub in the wee hours of the morning. She took the day off work Monday, and we continued our fuck fest first at the hotel and then at her apartment.

I stayed at her apartment the last eleven days of my vacation. When she was at work I would weight lift, go kayaking and/or fishing, and play some hoops at a local gym. After work every day she would come home to the great meal I had prepared for her, we would go to a sports or cultural event, or play cards or go bowling with her friends, and then come home and fuck each other senseless.

She was my dream woman except for her skinny legs. However, I even started to love them. My epiphany came when she came home for lunch one day, ripped my shorts down as soon as she got in the door, pulled her panties off, grabbed my neck with her arms, and clamped her stick thighs on my hips. I nailed her against the door. Her thighs were clamped on to me so tightly I didn't have to support her weight with my arms, allowing me to put my hands on the door and giving me leverage to really thwack her good. Her thighs may have been stick-like, but they worked great!

During our many conversations, I found out that Coach K's idea to have Jill play "Name That Dick" turned out badly for him. She also said that without Coach K's knowledge she fixed the contest to be sure she would get me, but refused to tell me how she accomplished that, saying with a diabolical laugh "A girl has to have some secrets." Since that fateful day she thought about me as much as I had about her, and she lost interest in Coach K and moved out. She was thinking about looking me up when she happened upon me at the grocery store. After she told me that, I confessed that I had tracked her down, which made her blush and extremely happy.

By the time my vacation was up, she was responsible for at least the twenty five best fucks that I ever had in my life. Since we are only a two hour drive apart, we plan on either her coming to see me or me coming to see her every weekend. I can only imagine how great the sex will be after we are apart for five days. If that isn't enough to think about, as I was sitting in the car getting ready to leave the last Sunday evening of my vacation she tongued my ear and said "Be prepared to stick it up my ass the next time we meet", then shook and slapped her consummate bikini clad butt as she sauntered away.

imhapless
imhapless
3,642 Followers