Nameless

Story Info
Goth girl has some fun.
791 words
3.2
30.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maula loves to sleep. She loves to remove herself from the pettiness of life and drift away in dreams. Dreams are better because they are never boring like life usually is. She dreams of blood, death, chaos. When she wakes she is always disappointed to find the world still exists. She goes on and hopes she will live to see it pass on.

As she stripped off her clothes she glanced in the mirror across the room. She looks at herself for a moment and then dismisses what she sees. Maula was impressive looking but she didn't seem to know this. 5′11 of frail gothic beauty. Skin so white it made a redhead seemed tan. She avoided the sun for years to get this pale and still wasn't satisfied. Her body was slender with breasts a bit large for her frame. A full head of ass length silky black hair. Her face was small with pretty dainty features that was unusually expressive. Typically twisted in a angry scowl and covered in thick messy makeup.

Tonight she sank into bed with a sign of relief. Finally she could be alone in her head. Kinda shitty she has to be alone in bed, but she could not be anything but distant to most people. They disgusted her with their idiocy. She laid down on the cool satin sheets. They were blood red and felt like water against her skin. Her skin enjoyed the coldness and her nipples hardened. Lust creeps up on you, like pain. She found herself with that lovely itch between her legs that just demanded to be satisfied. Her hand involuntarily slid across her stomach and caressed the pale flesh. Her belly was soft and concave. Her hands moved to her breasts and she massaged them. The nipples were hard beneath her greedy hands.

She couldn't help one hand from creeping to her cunt. As she begin exploring her cunt the smell of her pussy made her even more aroused. She slid two fingers inside her pussy and cried out. Fingers thrust harder and rose her hips in time.

Then the door bell rang.

This was at such a horrible time, so she threw on a robe and stomped to the door intending to rip whoever it was a new asshole. She opened it and was thrown off to see someone from the goth club she went to occasionally. She didn't know his name but they had had some good conversations. He was attractive in a skinny awkward kind of way. She could image him a dress. She was baffled as what to do when she noticed him checking her out. Her robe had come untied and she was completely nude in the front. 'Fuck it, why not?' she thought then she pulled him in the apartment by the belt. She dragged him to the bedroom and shoved him down on the bed.

They fought to get off his pants and then she marveled at his cock size. He was much bigger than he looked in his tight black pants. She licked the side of his cock and then took it in her mouth. the taste of his member was delicious. He writhed and moaned and thrust his hips at her. This was too much and her gag reflex kicked in. She choked but managed to take it all. He rode her mouth but she got tired of that quickly and she spat him out. He looked surprised but grateful when she climbed on top of his crotch. She put him in and started to ride. He pounded her cunt and she slammed back. harder and harder until there was almost more pain than pleasure. maula screamed and grinded down on his huge cock. While she came she ripped her nails down his pale chest. The scratches wept blood but neither cared.

Their philosophy was simple: Anything goes. Any position possible, and any hole possible. They took turns causing extremes of pain and pleasure. He took random objects and slid them inside of her dripping hole. She had a strap on underneath her bed and she rammed his ass until he begged her to stop. In revenge he rammed hers until she made a nasty mess while coming violently.

All that mattered was fucking. Anal, oral, vaginal. Which is what they did for the rest of the night until they both simply collapsed from exhaustion. They laid beside each other and just stared at one another. His back and chest were covered in gory scratches and the sheets were soaked in blood, shit, cum, and piss.

A thought made her laugh. She grinned and asked one thing which had been on her mind, "What the hell is your name?"