Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You deserve this for being such a bitch!" Jason scolded.

Jason swung his dick towards her other cheek harder.

TWHOMP!

Jason's fleshy weapon made violent contact with the side of Val's face, the warmth and weight smacking her.

"This dick is fucking real! Again!" she ordered.

Jason brought his hammer straight down towards her forehead and face.

THWOMP!

The giant cock hit Val, dead on her face, as she delightfully squealed.

"Keep going! Bludgeon me with that baseball bat!" she demanded.

Jason couldn't hold his laugh at her ridiculous request.

He hit her again with his penis.

THWOMP!

And again.

THWOMP!

And again.

THWOMP!

"You're going to give me a fucking black eye!" Val excitedly warned.

Jason swaffled the girl's pretty face back and forth, up and down. Each time he struck her elicited gasps of glee from the redheaded teenager, while reddening her face at points of impact. She eventually neared her mouth to the powerful prick.

Jason raised his hand, and Val froze. She looked at him with an inquisitive expression.

"Apologize first," he sternly requested.

Val's indignant look flashed playfully, feigning annoyance at his command.

"You were wrong about my dick. Do it," he insisted.

Val's full lips slowly curled to a small and knowing smile. The gorgeous redhead mouthed the word "sorry" in a mocking and exaggerated way, as she sighed and slowly rolled her eyes.

"Have a taste," he allowed.

Val inched her lips closer to Jason, almost kissing his giant head. She flashed her eyes up at him when her mouth was barely out of reach. Jason could almost feel her before she stopped.

"Lay your ass down," she devilishly smiled while rising from the ground.

Jason nodded, guessing her intent, and got on his back. The carpeted floor was soft, but he couldn't have focused on that if he had wanted. Val quickly turned, and Jason took in view her big, bubbly, shelf-like butt.

Val's curves were suddenly on top of him. She positioned her ass to stick high in the air, her clean snatch pointing down at Jason's face. Her absurd titties hung heavily and rested on Jason's torso, the brush of her flesh making his erection stiffer.

"This cock must be wider than my throat," Val guessed, considering the pulsing pole carefully.

The eighteen year old grabbed the base of Jason's shaft with a warm hand to keep it upright. She extended a finger, lazily running it down Jason's indecent length. Tingly warmness spread throughout him as she did, and he needed more.

Jason couldn't see her face, but the eighteen year old displayed her beautifully wide smile before she pushed her ruby lips around his head. As fireworks went off in Jason's southern region, Val pushed her pussy onto his face.

"Mmmmmph!" Jason tried to say with a mouthful of delectable pussy.

Val responded with a throaty purr as vibrations of bliss extended to her extremities, inspiring her to suck the burly man weapon harder. She took the tool deeper into her throat cavity.

Jason got an eyeful of Val's plump and round ass, shaking in his view as he sucked on the pussy on his mouth. Bouncing slightly, Val's huge ass lobes gently hit Jason's face. The more than curvy slut on top of him squirmed in delight as he licked her. In appreciation, Val took more of Jason's huge member into her mouth. She gagged and coughed, retreating from the beast of a penis.

"Fucking fuck!" Val cursed, grasping the turgid cock to jerk.

Jason laughed lightly into her pussy, shaking her body into pleasure. She slipped her hand up and down his length, wet with her saliva.

"You have such a challengingly huge cock. I'll get it all down," the redhead promised.

Jason removed his mouth from her pussy briefly to chide her.

"That's a huge married dick. You gonna choke on it?" he rudely asked, still keeping his tough attitude.

"You think your tough shit, but you're just a twat," Val hissed back.

Val opened wide and again her mouth engulfed the giant prick. Jason's toes curled as his head pushed to the back of her throat, deeper than before. He took her shaking bubble butt in his hands and kneaded roughly. He dug into the softness of her pliable lobes, as he continued to swirl his tongue on her cunt.

As her body tingled with building euphoria, Val forced her lips farther down Jason's thick shaft. Jason wanted to gasp when he felt her mouth reach the base of his dick. Val had successfully encased his entire member in her head cavity, upside down. As she slipped her mouth and throat up and down his indecent length, her reddened eyes released tears of her struggle. Their sixty-nine was reaching the tipping point.

Val relieved her mouth of Jason's cock, while pushing her hands under her giant bosom. The teenager brought her weighty whoppers in front of her face, and descended on her man. Pillowy softness slipped over Jason's erection, swallowing it into perfect bliss. Jason's body was set ablaze as the slut on top of him rubbed her huge boobs around his manhood.

"That's fucking right! I feel those hugely swollen nuts under my super-sized titties. I want your thick load blown all over my face and tits. I want you to fucking glaze me," the fiery bitch demanded.

The two enormous spheres on Val's chest enveloped Jason's mast, bouncing it around in her deep cleavage. Working her baps side to side, the teen titty massaged the shaft as if trying to start of fire with a stick. Or in her lover's case, a log.

"OH FUCK!" Jason muffled into Val's perfectly pink pussy.

Jason could only feel the euphoria of two elastic globes polishing his manhood, intensely pushing against his dick. Each time he throbbed he pulsed a little harder, Val's boob trap forcing him to the edge. His throbbing reached unbelievable speed, and felt heat only he knew.

It was the heat of a married man about to let a huge tittied teenaged whore force him to cum.

Val's toes curled as her pussy was tongued more wildly by the man under her. Jason's mouth soaked in her delicious wetness, and he could tell she was ready to burst. His own body prepared for release as Val pushed his dick head above the top of her cleavage.

"You're gonna make me cum! Do it! Show me what you make in those giant nuts! Cum with me! CUM ON ME!" Val yelled, vigorously kneading her boobs around Jason's cock.

Val cried out as an explosion of pleasure raced around her body. Jason's warm tongue lapped at her clit, forcing hard waves of orgasm to assault her senses. As she rode her summit, Val forced her face directly above Jason cock head, ready to receive his ejaculate.

The man was ready. Val's velvety breast-fuck felt too good. His dick hardened into the first contraction of his orgasm.

"MMMPPPH!" Jason grunted in her pussy.

The sweet fruition of his pleasure manifested into bliss beyond description. As Jason's ostrich egg balls tightened, the first rope of semen fired from his broad head. An enormous shot of pearly white sperm shot in Val's face, clinging to her eyes and cheeks in viscous globs.

The teen gasped at the abnormally large initial release, as if disgusted by the man glue covering her face. Her delighted smile revealed otherwise, and another welcome volley of ejaculate blew in her face.

Jason dug his fingers forcefully in to the insanely plump ass above him as he came. Each load he pumped shot high enough to hit the redhead in her pretty face, covering her features in warm man pudding.

Val continued humming in rapture as she came on Jason's mouth, simultaneously feeling her entire face covered in warm fluid. A rope from Jason's load hit her face and began dripping down on her breast-shelf. All of Jason's remaining cumshots fell onto her tits, raining onto her obnoxiously big boobs.

Both lovers climbed down from their euphoria, Jason leaving Val painted and soaking in his cum. So much seed clung to her face; Val thought she honestly might drown. The girl slowly moved off Jason and kneeled, sheets of jizz masking her countenance.

"Look what you've fucking done to me you married bastard. I've got to clean this up," she mockingly berated, licking her lips.

The taste of Jason's spunk was better than she could have imagined. Val wanted nothing more than to consume the salty sweet treat that currently covered her. Barely opening her eyes, the slut stumbled over towards the kitchen. Val's massive breasts bounced as she made her way, jizz dripping from her face down on her baps. Jason stared at her ample ass, swaying sinfully behind her.

"I can't believe how covered in cum I am. I mean, who the fuck blows this much jizz?" Val beamed.

Valentine stopped when she bumped into the kitchen counter, and searched it with her hands. She found the spoon she was looking for and lifted it to her face. Dragging it upwards on her face, Val filled the spoon with sperm. She turned so Jason could watch her.

Jason's eyes widened as Val shoved the spoon in her mouth. The eighteen year old moaned in amazement as his spunk delighted her taste buds. She scooped more semen off her face, shoveling it into her waiting maw. The slut cleared more and more cum from herself, eating it with enthused excitement. Soon, her face was visible again, and she happily spooned the ejaculate coating her tits.

When finished, Val opened wide and stuck out her tongue, showing Jason she had downed every drop of his product. She winked at him and grabbed a nearby damp washcloth, cleaning her upper half. She glistened slightly and walked back over to her lover, who was still silently mesmerized.

"You have delicious jizz. I knew nuts that big issued great tasting cum. I had no idea it was possible to cum as much as you did. You gave me so fucking much to drink," Val said, seeming almost gracious.

"That's married cum. Of course it tastes great. It's so thick I'm surprised you didn't choke on it," Jason poked at her ego again.

"There was no way I was going to let anything stop me from getting that jizz in my belly. My belly is full of your spunk, I can feel it sloshing around," Val admitted, showing him she took it like a champ.

Jason's dick was growing stiff again hearing how much she enjoyed his semen. The voluptuous Valentine positioned herself above him, which allowed him a spectacular view of the underside of her chest. Her hard nipples pointed outwards, looking totally desirable.

Valentine lowered herself slowly and placed Jason's thick head at the entrance of her warm pussy. The teenager was already wet with anticipation. She looked down at the now pulsing prick, exhaling as if carefully considering it.

Jason gave a short snicker as he saw her prepare to cautiously inch her way down.

"What are you fucking laughing at you insignifi-cunt?" Val spat with a venomous glare.

"Both of your slut friends didn't hesitate when they took the plunge on my cock. You are scared it will break you. I'm beginning to think you're some kind of pussy," he degraded, knowing he'd get his desired result.

Infuriated, Val screamed at the man below her.

"You ass-chump! I'm going to fuck you to the root of your tree trunk cock, and love every god damn second of it!" she darkly warned.

Val swung her hips upward for momentum, and then dropped herself on Jason's towering phallus. She hit his lap with a loud thump.

The foundation of reality shattered for both of them.

Jason's senses were assaulted as the swift hold of Valentine's lips gripped the entirety of his member. His turgid penis went from the open air to being fully encased in warm and tight walls in less than a second. The pleasure was so intense it bordered on discomfort.

Valentine's body froze, her muscles locking as her pussy was broken by the intruding colonnade. Her vagina parted too quickly and she was impaled too deeply as the overwhelming sensation shot through her core. Her cunt glued itself around the massive tool, a mixture of pleasure and pain attacking her arousal. Her pussy was simultaneously welcoming and reluctant to the giant foreign invader.

The jumbo jugged teenager's face was contorted in blissful agony. She forced her eyes open, no matter how teary and red, to appear unfazed. She felt as if she were being torn apart. Inside, she wanted to shriek her lungs out. Her expression was clearly distressed, but she tried her best to hide it.

"Oh, I can tell that was way too much for you. You better get off if you can't handle it," Jason smirked up at two enormous tits above him.

Valentine knew if she opened her mouth she would scream. It took everything she had to not scream her voice box out of her throat. She decided to answer the man currently womb-deep in her cunt how wrong he was.

The girl feigned a weak smile, and dared to give a forward push of her hips, embarking on the first move of their fucking.

Jason involuntarily shuttered as she gave a single, painfully slow tease, coating his dick in wetness as a promise of things to come.

Signals of both exhilarated passion and fearful pain raced through Val, causing her heart to beat even faster. She moved her hips again.

"Oh fuck! You've got such a fucking tight cunt, Val!" Jason informed, his body temperature rising.

Val's grin became more genuine as she again moved her hips. Her pussy gripped Jason more seriously, wanting more of his incredible dick. Growing more accustomed to the giant cock inside of her she spoke, albeit with difficulty.

"...This monster dick is so damn punishing. I knew I could take it. So you...shut the fuck up about me being a pussy," Val lectured.

Running fingers through her hair, Valentine held up her red locks and her ample bosom lifted slightly. She felt her body temperature rising as she began a more steady pace of sexing.

Jason responded by thrusting his hips upward, timing himself with her movements. His dick collided into her cervix.

"OH YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE! THAT HURTS! FUCK YEAH!" she delightedly screeched.

Jason kept bullying her pussy as she rode him, steadily increasing the speed of their fucking. Gorgeously shiny red hair tossed around as the girl hopped around on her man. Her more than oversized titties swung to and fro, bouncing in lustfully distracting ways. Jason could no longer deny himself their impeccable softness.

"My filthily gigantic mega mammaries are bouncing around like crazy. I just love having huge titties," Val admitted.

Jason reached up to tame her abundant knockers. Impossibly soft flesh tissue engulfed his fingers as he dug in to Val's vast chest mountains. Exploring her bountiful boobs, his hands kneaded and massaged, pushed and mashed. He tweaked her rosy nipples as they poked out at him, begging to be touched.

"You just had to grope my humongous tits! It feels so good when you play with them like that. I bet it would feel even better with your mouth on them," Val surmised.

Jason leaned upwards to meet her prodigious bosom, and readied his mouth for succulent taste. Val took the opportunity when she saw it. The girl pushed her breasts forward, enveloping Jason's face in her cavernous cleavage.

"That's fucking right! You love my giant juggs so much! Suffocate in my ginormously fat breasts!" she threatened, fucking harder.

Jason was swallowed in comfy heaven, his face surrounded on all sides by valleys of breast flesh. Valentine shook her tits around him, his head being hit with the silky warm weight of her heavy whoppers. Jason hardly noticed he couldn't breathe.

Val pulled away before Jason thought he would black out.

"You bitch! You could have killed me!" he yelled, fucking up into her more violently.

"What a great fucking way to go, huh? In the giant tits of an eighteen year old slut!" she responded with a devious laugh.

Jason took his frustration out on her cunt, driving upwards like crazy. He leaned upwards, finally encasing a delicious nipple into his mouth. He lapped at it with his tongue, driving his lover wild. Valentine responded by driving down hard on him, desperately running toward climax.

"That's right. Cunt fuck me with your semi-truck of a cock. Stuff my tight and young pussy. Will you make me feel this good all the time, married man?" she asked, moaning louder.

"No. Sometimes, I'm going to make it hurt," he spat.

"Ouch! Ouch!" She complained through a delighted smile.

Jason's thick dick head punched Valentine's cervix relentlessly as their sexing became rougher.

"I'm so fucking sorry I doubted your huge horse-cock. I'm sorry for not showing proper respect," Val apologized, grinding Jason with great fervor.

"That's right! What do you want?" Jason asked, squeezing her plentiful and pliable breasts.

"I want your too-big-for-me schlong!" Val happily admitted, rolling her hips into her lover as thanks for his groping.

"You love my cock? Has it broken you?" Jason quizzed, already knowing the answer.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Broken so good!" Val cried out elatedly.

"Will you stop being such a bitch?" he growled.

Valentine whipped her red locks around as she surrendered to multiplying pleasure.

"No...but I promise to always do as you say. I will never deny your huge donkey-dick," the busty bitch assured.

"Good enough for me you redheaded super slut," Jason accepted.

Val drove her hips with intense force onto Jason's thick pole, repeatedly sheathing his cock into her tight twat. She fucked the mighty mast as fast as she could, and Jason couldn't stop himself from ramming his tool up into her. Val felt his cock twitch inside of her, signaling his need for release. She looked down at him with a sultry stare.

"Cum in-fucking-side me," she breathed.

Her lover smirked.

"No! You don't deserve my jizz," Jason lied, digging his fingers harder into her jumbo juggs.

"I deserve your spunk, you asshole! The cum in your big balls is boiling to the top of your dick, begging to rocket into my fertile womb. It fucking has to be! Don't lie to me, you ass-hat. My cunt is glued to your pussy-stretching cock. You broke me. I was wrong to doubt you. Don't punish me. Give it to me. Fuck me full of your babies," the redhead demanded.

"Maybe I am close. Tell me why I should blow my load into you. Convince me," he teased, fucking up into her at blurring speed.

"Are you fucking kidding? I'm the sexiest scarlet haired whore on the planet. My red hair is beautiful and long. My body is sexily cartoonish. My plump, round ass shakes when I am standing still. I have horrendously huge honkers. I can't keep my ginormous titties from bouncing if I tried. My belly is perfect to carry your seed. I am so crazily hot. So much hotter than your wife. Don't you look at me and just feel the need to make me a mom? Cum inside me and knock me up, married man," Val begged, riding voraciously.

Jason held back, not releasing his load into the sexy slut hopping on his member.

With a defiant scowl, Val decided to force him.

"I want all of your cum. I want you to blast your thick-as-molasses load in my rude cunt. Your balls are swollen. They are fucking frothing and ready to burst. All you have to do is unload that thick cum your carrying. Let me carry your cum in my belly. Let me carry your children," Val offered as she closed in on her summit.

Jason defiantly held his cum, twisting her hard nipples as a signal to do better.

"Bust your nut. Bust your fat nut, baby. Bust your nut in my tummy. Unload your juicy seed! I'm fertile as fuck! Saturate my slutty womb in your cum! Shoot your cheater's spunk in my tummy. I want your babies in my belly. Give me your seed. Knock me the fuck up! Impregnate me and I'll orgasm so damn hard I'll lose my sight. Breed me blind!"" she desperately pleaded, eager for her impatient cunt to be filled.

Jason's body locked in place, ready to race over the edge. Val needed to seal the deal.

"We are going to do the naughtiest things together. What is fucking naughtier than cheating on your ugly wife, cumming inside a barely legal teen's cunt, knocking her up, forcing her already ginormous tits to swell? You would rather fuck a hot, bitchy bitch like me than ever touch your ugly wife again. Fucking say it!" Val screamed at him.