Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will never touch my ugly wife again! You are such a bitch!" the man yelled.

Jason could not hold it inside any longer. He drove his dick up into the teenager and reached his peak.

"Blow that fertile load! Get my bitch cunt pregnant! FUCK A WHOLE FUCKING DAYCARE INTO ME!!" Val obscenely screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!? I'M BLOWING MY LOAD IN YOUR CUNT!" Jason yelled, squeezing her giant tits harder than before.

Val felt his rod harden inside of her and became dizzy. Doubling pleasure begging to burst curled her toes and shook her body. The room seemed to dim as an orgasm with the force of a tsunami readied for release. The buxom bitch's fiery locks draped down her back, and her full lips opened. A euphoric screech sounded from the depths of her lungs. Her toes curled tighter as her whole-body orgasm came to fruition.

Val's eyes were wide open.

Val couldn't see.

"YOU FUCKED ME BLIND YOU HUGE COCKED MARRIED MAN! I'M CUMMING SO HARD I CAN'T SEE!" she yelled, cumming into her blindness.

Jason triumphantly laughed as his orgasm flooded his blinded lover.

"You deserve it, you foul mouthed whore!" Jason spat, pumping rope after rope of semen inside her.

"I feel that thick married cum filling my cunt! Shoot all of your baby-batter in my womb you fucking cheater!" she demanded, pushing down harder on his dick.

"I've got to cheat on my ugly wife with huge tittied teenagers like you!" Jason falsely lamented, still unloading his seed.

"You filthy cum factory! You're still cumming! You're still filling my tight cunt with your load. You can't stop pumping your married jizz into me, can you?! Keep cumming. I can feel you getting me pregnant..," Val trailed off in approval, loving the feeling of his warm jism filling her.

A last few streams of sperm emptied into Val, stuffing her to the brim with spunk.

Jason let out an exhale of exhaustion as Val fell onto him, her outrageously cushiony breasts pressed on his chest. Both of them were still, timing their breathing with each other, wading in the post coital bliss. Slowly, Valentine's sight came back to her.

Jason couldn't believe he had been treated to more mind blowing sex, with another too-hot-to-be-real teenager. Any last doubts he had about cheating left him. In fact, it made the sex better. Jason lost track of how long they were laying there, when Val put her lips to his ear.

"You are going to sodomize me," she naughtily whispered.

The man's heart leapt and despite how exhausted he felt, he knew his member was rising.

The teenager tossed her long scarlet hair to the side and Jason fell out of her snatch with a wet sound as she moved. Val straightened her upper half and once again her ridiculously round boobs were above him, eclipsing her gorgeous face. Sitting on his lap, Jason's stiffening cock in front of her, Val rested her large posterior on his thighs, but only momentarily.

Val lifted herself and grabbed his mighty python. She positioned it as if she were to again stuff it into her cozy vagina. But with a wicked smile she raised her hips slightly, pointing Jason's massive dick head at her back door orifice. Jason could see her huge butt cheeks jiggling behind her.

The man locked eyes with the sexy teen above him, and what he saw frighteningly thrilled him. Valentine's eyes were ablaze with something more than lust. Her fiery gaze burst with furious determination and predatory intent.

"You have no god damn clue what you're in for," she pompously grinned.

Val pushed her asshole against Jason's thick head, steadily applying more pressure. Jason barred his teeth to hold in a grunt of satisfaction. Val's asshole was still resisting invasion.

"You can already tell! Just a light graze and you know how warm and tight my ass is going to be. Let me push just a litter harder," she teased.

Val put a little strength into her push and her asshole engulfed Jason's thick head.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's a tight asshole!" Jason admitted.

Val's expression was inscrutable, in constant flux between the joy of rapture and the struggle of pain. Just Jason's head was so much to let into her anus, but she was set on shoving more inside herself. The girl slowly slid down the massive mast stuck in her bum carefully accommodating the size.

"That huge cock is parting my asshole! Can you feel how tightly my butt clings to your monster dick?!" she called out as she inched downward.

"Yes! It's so good!" Jason praised.

Val encased most of Jason's dick up her ass and gave a final push. The remainder of his inches shoved quickly into her bowels, skewering her deepest depths.

"NO FUCKING WAY! I HAVE MORE THAN A FOOT OF MAN MEAT UP MY ASS! YOU COULD REALLY DO SOME PERMAMNENT DAMAGE! FUCK YES! I AM SUCH A DIRTY SLUT!" she yelled.

Val allowed the huge penis to hit the deepest part of her, wading in the exhilarating thrill of being stuffed with her man's manhood in a forbidden orifice. She knew her ass hugged him so snugly, and was going to give him more. She gave her hips a slow, sensual roll.

"That feels so fucking great!" Jason told her, as his dick moved against her anal walls.

Valentine reward his correct response by ascending from his prick, about half way up, only to plummet back down to his pelvis.

"FUCK!" he shouted.

"FUCK!" she laughed.

The girl moved up his shaft again, a little higher, then took the plunge.

"More! Go faster!" Jason begged as she encased him in her butt again.

Valentine started her gallop. She rode her man with her ass, sheathing and unsheathing his member. Jason's pleasure raced around his body as she continued shoving him to the deepest part of her anal cavity. He repaid the pleasure by thrusting upwards into her bum, matching her pace. Her screams and squeals were high pitched.

"EEK!" she cried.

Jason smacked a heavy tit and watched a wave ripple through her fat breast.

"OW!" Val squealed.

Jason kept meeting her fucking with his own thrusts.

"AGH!" she sharply wailed.

Jason hammered up into her, rougher and angrier this time, giving her other breast a slap.

"AH! That's too fucking deep! You are going to rearrange my fucking organs! Go ahead! Destroy me from the inside! Just keep fucking my butt!" Val lamented happily, hopping on his cock rapidly.

Jason obliged. He couldn't believe he was in another teenaged ass, cheating on his good for nothing wife. The thought brought him closer to the edge. His lover could tell and decided to race him to the finish line.

"Hold on ass-fucker. You are going to feel the urge to cum, but just hold the fuck on. I promise it will be worth it," Val said, resting a hand on his chest.

Jason slowed, mildly confused. But then the teenager whose asshole was securely holding him blew his mind.

Valentine shifted her weight, twisted her torso, and began to turn around on Jason's dick, her ass walls reluctantly turning around his mast.

"OH FUCK! THAT FEELS AMAZING! YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT!" Jason blurted as she spun on his erection.

Valentine laughed softly as she lifted her leg around him, and pushed herself around his thick trunk. She lifted her other leg and completed her task, her huge bubble butt now staring her lover in the face. It was an absolutely giant ass, complete with two outrageously big cheeks, supple and round. Valentine's butt was a masterpiece of art, jutting out from her frame in a shelf-like manner, and it was currently housing more than a foot of cock in between its cushiony lobes.

Jason had no more time to marvel at the spin as Valentine resumed jumping up and down his phallus.

"Do you like that married man? Do you like the way your redheaded whore buttfucks?" Val snarled in hungry ecstasy.

"Your ass is so fucking tight! How the fuck can you fit my huge dick inside your tiny asshole?" he wondered aloud.

"I'm such an anal slut. I have room only for your giant schlong in my butt. Promise to fill my butt with your huge cock as much as you can!" she demanded.

"I promise! I promise to shove this prick up your butt whenever I need to!" Jason agreed, grabbing into her ample butt cheeks.

Valentine galloped up and down Jason's erection, squeezing him with her tight asshole. As she hopped, her huge tits wildly rebounded, dynamically jumping in every direction.

Val pushed herself down on Jason's pillar, sheathing his cock to the base. The wild vixen violently rolled her butt, circling around his cock in blurred motions. Her mammaries swung to and fro as she rolled her hips, making her adjust her center of weight. The penis inside Val hit her in angles she never thought possible.

Jason took his lover by the torso to thrust his hips. She shrieked in bliss as the monster cock pushed deeper into her anal cavity. They crashed into each other with reckless force. He repeated his thrusts until Val was screaming.

"Fuck yes! There's no sex like filthy, dirty, aggravated sodomy! That's what we are doing. Violent, angry, aggravated sodomy! Buttfuck my tiny asshole! Obliterate my back door orifice!" she hoarsely shouted.

Jason couldn't tell who was fucking harder. Valentine's young asshole hopped up and down his length, sheathing all of his inches. It was more than anyone should be able to handle. Jason kept thrusting into her bowels.

"You're going to empty the rest of your spunk into my ass. Get fucking ready," Val threatened.

Before Jason could respond, Val pushed her hips down and took all of his cock inside of her. With more than a foot of meat shoved up her ass, Val started her endgame. The teen closed her eyes and her body began to shake.

Val's body was shaking, quivering all around, her being possessed by the need for release. Her round rump shook so quickly it forced waves through Jason's form. Her whole body hummed with vibration, like living electricity. The teenager had turned herself into a living, vibrating, sex toy. Jason could do nothing but hold on as his lover spasmed over his prick.

"WHAT THE FUCK! HOW DO YOU MOVE LIKE THAT! I'M GONNA BLOW!" Jason shouted.

"I'M CUMMING TOO! OH FUCK! EMPTY YOUR LOAD UP MY ASS! FILL UP MY BUTT WITH YOUR MAN YOGURT! CUM AN OCEAN OF JIZZ INTO MY ASS CAVE!" Val screamed as her quivering orgasm exploded inside her.

"HERE'S MY CUM YOU ASS-WHORE!" Jason bellowed.

Jason fired his first shot of thick, creamy load into Valentine's ass. It reached deep and coated her insides, drenching her colon in seed. Val continued her shaking orgasm as Jason came.

"KEEP GOING! KEEP CUMMING! SOAK MY ASSHOLE IN YOUR CUM! Val elatedly shouted.

The teenager's round rear end was relentlessly quaking on Jason's punishing rod, coaxing more and more ejaculate to cannon into her colon. Jason could only moan in pleasure as he gave her more superfluous semen. It seemed like forever until his last jet of sperm emptied into Val's asshole.

"Oh fuck yes," Val breathed, falling back on her man.

Her back was warm on Jason's chest and his dick was still securely inside her. Valentine refused to let any of his spunk escape her. Her lover looked down at her body, where her two monstrous tits, even when laying down, projected out from her body unbelievably. He moved his hands to them, groping roughly, digging into the mounds of soft flesh.

"What you did with your body...that was amazing," Jason said into her ear.

"I know. You can have that whenever you want. I was so wrong about you. It kinda pisses me the fucking fuck off," she swore at herself.

"You really are a bitch, aren't you?" he voiced.

Val turned her head as far as she could and looked up at him. Her smile was her trademark smug.

"You fucking bet. The girls were right. You are a fantastic bull. And now, I'm your bitch. Your busty breeding bitch," she announced.