Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Married Man Jason meets a young and beautiful brunette.
14.5k words
4.64
162.5k
228

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

*****

"Do you know why we haven't fucked since the night at the hotel?" the raven-haired beauty asked, holding Jason's suit jacket.

The question seemingly came from nowhere, since she was just talking about the meal Layla planned for dinner that night. Jason turned from the mirror after tying his tie to look at the girl whose name of which he was ignorant.

The crimson dress hugged her crazy curves, tightly clinging to her dramatic proportions. The neckline was non-existent, plunging past her abundant cleavage and remaining open all the way to her navel. Her unfathomably huge breasts were begging to slip from the thin red material, and Jason knew she would love it if they did. It was an indecent dress for an indecent girl.

"It's only been two days. I...thought you were busy," Jason replied hesitantly, taking his suit coat from her.

He was getting more comfortable with talking about the lewd things he'd done. He shouldn't be okay with it. He should be respecting his marriage, instead of getting ready for dinner with the busty teenagers he had been unfaithful with. He should go home to his wife.

But he didn't.

His nameless girl addressed his response to her question.

"Oh no, no, no. I will never be too busy to ride your huge dick. I make my own schedule. My own rules. It's for another reason entirely," she said getting close to him.

"What reason?" he wondered aloud.

The vixen pressed her ridiculously enormous tits against his chest as she straightened his tie. Her giant globes still left feet of room between them. She looked up at him with her enchanting green eyes.

"This new girl you're meeting tonight...she isn't like Layla or Val. She's a nice girl. What you have swinging between your legs gets girls like me, Layla, and Val hot...but this girl is more conservative. She may need more convincing," she said gently, eyeing her man.

"Convincing?" he echoed.

"Yes. It may require you to...push some boundaries. If you get squeamish I need you to have incentive to follow through. Only after that will we fuck again. If you do what is needed, and you follow through, baby...I will mount you," she cooed the last words.

Jason's heartbeat quickened in the way only she could cause. She was the start of all of it. If she hadn't chosen him in that hotel bar, he wouldn't be standing in an extravagant house bought for him. He wouldn't have had mind-blowing sex with Layla or Val. He couldn't think of anything he wouldn't do to fuck her again.

"What do I need to do?" he said, his speech wavering under her spell.

"Like I said, she will need convincing. We will have to persuade her...," she trailed off.

The mysterious teen turned to walk from the room. She halted at the doorway to look at Jason. It was a look meant to convey more than her words.

"Very. Hard," she finished, "Do you understand?"

Jason thought he did. Goosebumps ran up his arm as he realized what she was asking.

"I think so," he said.

As the teen turned to leave, Jason stopped her. There was something he had been holding in.

"Why haven't they told me your name? They are both free spirits, especially Val. She seems like the kind of girl to tell you off," Jason observed.

The girl smiled knowingly, the kind of grin only a predator could flash.

"They respect me. My tits are biggest," she informed, giving her chest a light shake.

"Is that really why?" Jason asked.

"It's one of the many reasons. I'm also the one who led them to a man who can pop an erection longer than a foot and thick as a tree trunk. A man with balls that produce a seemingly never ending source of seed, no matter how many fuck sessions he has. A man worthy of mothering children for. A man who knows a life with busty sluts is worth abandoning a boring life married to an ugly wife. They could never be more grateful. I get what I want, and they know it. If they stick with me they will get what they want too," she explained to him.

Jason nodded, accepting the answer for the moment.

"I'm going to tell you my name one day. I know exactly when I'm going to tell you. That's when you will truly know," she said.

"Know what?" he questioned.

"That you've gotten exactly what you wanted, too," she winked.

Jason grinned. What he was doing was wrong, but it felt right.

"One more thing?" he added.

"Yes, stud?" she perked up.

"If this new girl is so conservative," he began, "why did you choose her to be...apart of this?"

The busty slut let out a sharp laugh as if the answer was obvious.

"Because," she smirked, "she's only eighteen and has absolutely massive tits."

***

Jason's nose took in the most pleasant aroma as he walked down the stairs. Layla's dinner was coming together splendidly by the smell of it. As he turned to head towards the dining room, the doorbell rang. He waited for a moment, and with no one around to answer it, he went to the door.

As he put his hand around the door knob, his heart skipped a beat. He knew that standing outside was a girl, and he knew the plans his mystery teen had for her. If all went according to plan, the girl behind the door would soon be filled with his cock, her womb ready to be impregnated. The mere thought nearly gave Jason a semi.

He opened the door.

Jason met two big, brown eyes staring up at him through thick rimmed glasses. He looked down at the short girl, which he guessed to be barely five feet tall. Even behind her glasses, Jason could see her adorably cute face, dotted with a small nose.

As if she had been caught off guard, the girl broke eye contact immediately and her face turned away from him. The pale skin on her cheeks flushed and her toes pointed inwards. Her body language indicated a great and sudden shy nervousness. Her quiet voice was high pitched and filled with hesitation.

"...I'm sorry, I thought this was my friend's house," she apologized.

Jason hardly heard the timid girl. He was staring at her.

The bashful girl wore flats and black yoga pants, which clung to her slender legs. But Jason wasn't fixated on her legs.

A large grey sweater was pulled over the girl's frame, covering her from the neck and all the way to her mid-thigh. It was the wardrobe of an ashamed girl, trying desperately to cover as much of herself as possible. The clothing choice was meant to keep something from view, hiding a poorly kept secret from the eyes of others.

Jason looked upon what she could not hope to fully conceal.

Beneath her sweater hung an outrageously huge, offensively colossal, and scandalously titanic rack.

Her breasts protruded out from her frame too far for even the largest sweater to hide, and the material hugged the outer most curve of her giant bust. The sweater projected out far in front of her, and Jason gazed at the outline of this girl's prodigious front side. Underneath her top, this girl was carrying two distastefully immense boobs, which clashed with her timidly cute demeanor.

Though their exact size was hard to determine, her boobs were obviously massive to an insane degree. Considering the girl's short slender frame, her huge chest must have been most of her body weight. When fully displayed, her proportions must look incredibly ridiculous. Most would probably find it laughable.

Jason didn't. He could feel his desire ignite instantly. He wondered how she didn't just tip over.

As she turned to retreat from Jason, a cry came from behind him.

"Dory!" his nameless girl excitedly exclaimed.

Clearly startled, the mousy girl turned abruptly, flipping her long brown hair as she did.

Putting her hand on Jason's shoulder, the mystery girl greeted the newcomer.

"I'm so glad you found the house! I know the grounds are pretty large," she beamed.

Still avoiding eye contact, the girl came a bit closer to the welcoming familiar face.

"Oh, hey...I'm sorry. I didn't know you were having other company over," she remarked.

"I invited a few friends and made it a dinner party! This is Jason," the teen introduced.

Dory extended a sheepish hand to Jason.

"Dory," she said simply, avoiding his eyes.

Jason shook her delicate hand. He felt a slight tremble as he held it.

"Was I supposed to dress up?" Dory awkwardly asked, observing the attire the others wore.

"Oh no! I didn't tell you! It's okay. You look great the way you are," the nameless girl assured.

Dory became even more embarrassed. She knew that wasn't true.

Dory was ushered inside and Jason closed the door. He had to steal a look at Dory's rear as she passed by him.

Though the long sweater was pulled around her butt, the curve of her backside protruded largely. Jason smiled, knowing she also was hiding a rather plump bum. Jason almost reached out for a squeeze, but resisted. It was something he never would have even considered a few days ago.

"If you walk down that hallway you will see the dining room. We'll meet you in a moment," the mystery girl said to Dory.

"Okay," she quietly replied.

Dory walked her short stature down the hall, her crazy globes bouncing around in her sweater.

The mystery girl waited for her to be far enough away, and turned to Jason.

"I met her just a bit ago. We bonded. She is so ashamed of her great big tits. She was so happy to meet someone with even bigger breasts. It took her guard down and we were able to talk about our common 'affliction,'" the teenager informed, adding sarcasm to her last word.

"She's so nervous. You surprised her with other people being here. There's no way she will want to be with us," Jason observed.

His nameless slut came closer to him.

"She will. After we talked for hours, I told her I would show her what I was dealing with. We went into a nearby bathroom and I took off my top. She felt so sorry for me. I almost laughed. She felt safe. Her guard was down. I told her I had showed her mine...and then..," the girl trailed off.

Her voice became a sexy whisper.

"She showed me her tits. I know it's hard to tell under that sweater...," she paused.

Jason almost broke a sweat, awaiting her next words.

"...but those tits are bigger than Val's," she finished.

***

"Oh gosh! It's so great to meet you! We were told so much about you! I made dinner, I hope you like Chicken Parmesan. Do you like Chicken Parmesan? Of course you do. Who doesn't? Oh! Call me Layla," the bubbly blonde said in one breath.

Dory was clearly blindsided by Layla's enthusiasm, and took a moment too long to respond.

"Uh...Hi. I'm Dory," she said giving a weak wave.

It wasn't just Layla's wall of words that stunned Dory. Layla was wearing a deep purple dress, with a high neck. But the dress split vertically at her chest to reveal a window to her incredible cleavage. Her two giant orbs could have popped out with just the right bounce of her bosom.

Layla's crystal blue eyes lit up and came in for a hug.

Dory grunted in surprise as Layla embraced her, sticking Dory's face right between her big boobs. Layla was sure to push her large chest together, smothering the short girl in her tits. Dory's chest was squeezed against Layla's mid-section, and the blonde took note of her pillowy softness. Layla flashed a look to Jason and winked.

Layla released Dory after an inappropriately long hug. Dory just stood in bewilderment as she caught her breath. She straightened her glasses as she reddened with embarrassment.

"I've got to bring dinner out. I look forward to talking," Layla smiled as she left the room.

Dory was more than surprised to see another similarly endowed woman was friends with her new acquaintance. She didn't think there could be more than the three of them.

Then Val came into the room.

Dory's eyes widened as yet another huge chest made itself known. Valentine's dress was gold with a sweetheart neckline. The term "neckline" was really a false one, because the dress barely covered enough of her breasts to hide her nipples. The dress pushed up her crazy boobs, creating an intimidating amount of cleavage. Dory stared as the redhead approached her.

"Hey. I'm Val," she tersely offered.

Dory was astonished there were three girls with breasts like hers under the same roof. Never did she think there were more like her. Val's chest jiggled in front of her indecently.

"Dory," the small girl nodded in response.

The red head looked Dory up and down, wanting to laugh at the way she dressed. She thought girls with bodies like that should be showing off what they have. But she knew what the end game was, so she kept her inner most thoughts unsaid.

"I like your sweater," Val stealthily mocked.

"Oh, thanks," Dory responded, not noticing the slight.

Layla came back in the dining room with the salad, and set it on the table.

Everyone took a seat, Dory waited until everyone else had chosen a seat. Jason sat at the head of the table, his nameless slut sat to his right. Valentine chose the seat opposite the mystery girl and Layla chose a seat next to the red head. Dory sat next to her raven haired friend, being most comfortable near her.

"Salad first, and then I will bring out the main course," Layla explained.

As the salad was passed around the table, Layla cheerfully conversed.

"So I failed again today," she started, "I couldn't find a place around here to customize a bra for me."

Jason knew she was lying. She hadn't looked for any place to make her a bra. She loved not wearing one.

Val laughed.

"I stopped trying to find a place to do that so long ago," the red head added.

"It's probably been even longer for me," the black haired teen chimed in happily.

"So you can't recommend anywhere for me to look next?" Layla asked to the room.

The other girls knew she wasn't really asking them. That's when the quietest of them found her voice.

"I...might know a place," Dory offered timidly.

The other girls and Jason all turned their eyes to the newcomer. The mystery girl just grinned. It was silent for a moment.

"Oh, really?" the blonde squeaked.

Dory nodded.

"They turned me away a while ago, but maybe for you-" she was cut off.

"Are you saying I have small boobs!?" Layla exaggerated an incredulous gasp.

Dory panicked.

"No! I'm so sorry! I was just trying to-" she was interrupted again.

"It's okay," Layla waved a hand while smiling, "I'm just joking. I would love it if you passed me along the info for that place."

The other girls chuckled, and so did Jason. Dory took a moment to calm, but understood it was just a joke and nodded. She was never able to help someone like her before. So many times had she struggled with that same problem. Then she gave up finding a bra that would fit her. It was nice to be able to aid another cursed girl in need.

"You said they turned you away, Dory?" Val asked, pushing for more opportunities to talk about Dory's breasts.

Dory had spent so much of her life troubled by the subject of her chest; it felt only natural to be talking about it. Even though they were obviously more confident, it was reassuring to be around girls with bodies like hers. She didn't know she was being manipulated.

"Yeah. They said they couldn't make bras big enough for me, so now I just don't wear one," she answered in her high voice.

The second she spoke the last words she realized it was a mistake. Jason's eyes met hers and her face became instantly red. She turned her face away from the others and stared at the table.

"It's okay. We don't either," Jason's mystery girl assured.

And the three girls laughed.

Once the salad had been passed around, Layla pushed her chair in. She lifted her big boobs as she did, setting them on the table so she could get close enough to eat. They were displayed unabashedly.

Valentine and the mystery girl followed her example, lifting their great chests and laying them on the table in a brazen show.

With their enormous breasts resting in front of them on the table, the girls looked to Dory. The sheepish girl just looked up at them through her glasses with doe eyes.

"No need to be polite, go ahead," the nameless girl told her.

Dory reddened and looked down, straight at her giant chest. She was so ashamed of her disproportionate breasts.

"We all have the same problem, Dory. Do what you do when you're alone. You can't eat so far away from the table," Layla tried to comfort.

Dory adjusted her glasses and stared at the table for a thoughtful moment. The girls had been nothing but supportive, even if they were really forward, and she had never been in a room with so many similarly afflicted girls. After an internal debate, she made her decision. Dory put her hands under the large protrusions coming from under her sweater. She lifted her outrageous breasts, heaving the heavy weight and set them on the table as she scooted forward.

Jason stared at sweater clad breasts, hugely laying out on display for everyone to see. They were so big. So. Damn. Big.

"Those certainly bring meaning to the term 'sweater puppies'" Val giggled.

Everyone laughed except Dory. She just blushed.

Dinner continued and so did the conversation. Jason and Val only chimed in once and a while, leaving most of the talking to the others. Jason could see Dory's body language opening, becoming more secure around newfound friends.

For some reason, that was the moment Jason wondered if Dory knew the name of his mystery girl. She probably gave a fake name, so it wouldn't have mattered to ask. She was too smart to let a loose end like that reveal it to him.

Dory eventually told the story of meeting Jason's mystery girl in the park. And yes, she referred to Jason's nameless slut with a name he knew was fake. He knew because all three girls flashed him a look when Dory said it. It was a knowing look, confirming he certainly didn't know her name yet.

Layla brought out the main course and the heat from her plate caused Dory's glasses to fog. Jason found it incredibly cute the way she snickered, wiping clean her glasses. He wanted so badly to see the naked fullness of her chest. A thought came to him that never would have just a few days ago.

He wanted to ruin this innocent.

As they ate, Jason kept thinking about one thing. He had no idea how the table didn't crush under the weight of so many heavily enormous tits.

Towards the end of dinner, Val spoke up.

"We are swimming after, right?" the redhead wanted to confirm.

"Oh yeah. Of course," Layla confirmed.

"Swimming?" Dory asked in discomfort.

"Yes. We have a pool and want to use it often. I thought it'd be nice to hang out in the water,' Jason's mystery girl explained.

"I...didn't bring a suit," Dory said, thinking that would be enough to avoid the situation.

"Oh don't worry, we have so many to choose from," the nameless slut replied.

Jason could tell Dory dreaded the idea of wearing a swimsuit.

He loved the idea.

***

Jason sat at the edge of the pool, wearing only his swim trunks, his legs hanging in the water. While he waited for the girls to finish changing, he wondered what his wife was doing at that very moment. She was probably eating a microwave dinner quietly and alone. Jason knew she had no idea he had just eaten a better dinner than she had ever made him. To take the insult further, he shared the dinner with four gargantuanly tittied teenagers, three of which he had carnal knowledge. Jason's thoughts were interrupted when Layla came into the pool room.

Jason's mouth hung agape as the blonde walked along the opposite side of the pool, wearing a bikini that could only qualify as a microkini. Her bottoms were basically a thong, framing her round rump indecently. Her perfectly sculpted ass hung free, the hot pink fabric swallowed by her bouncing ass lobes. Layla's toned tummy was fully on display, a stomach she worked hard for and of which she was proud.