Nameless Breeding Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is the tastiest jizz ever. You should be proud of what those heavy balls produce," the newly clean woman divulged.

The naked woman suddenly hopped onto Jason, straddling him. Her thighs were warm on his lap, and the bottom of her big butt rested on him. She traced the muscles on his abdomen with her fingers, and slowly descended to his southern region.

The fingers circled and teased around his genitals, but never touched Jason's most sensitive spot. He groaned as he longed for her touch, and his flaccid member began to rise. Smiling victoriously, the young woman slapped the hardening dick to her clit.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe this cock is going to fit inside me. Maybe it won't. Maybe you will break my itty bitty cunt with your tree trunk tool," she suggested as shocks of pleasure shot through her.

Jason had grown to full mast, his erection throbbing for his partner's warm snatch. The turgid shaft was broad and threatening, and the young woman became wet at its sight.

Jason could feel his temples pounding as he burst with anticipation. The teenaged girl lifted herself, and placed Jason's head at the opening of her hot slit. Jason could feel the warm wetness at the tip of his penis, right before his sex life changed forever.

The balloon breasted, bubble butted, eighteen year old slut lowered her pussy onto Jason's massive meat.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OW, OW, OW, FUCKING OW!" the young woman shrieked as she forced his thick head inside of her.

"OH MY FUCKING FUCK! YOUR COCK HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! ONLY YOUR BIG, FAT HEAD IS IN! YOU ARE STRETCHING ME IN HALF! FUCKING OW!" she cried out in extreme torment.

Despite the pussy-stretching colonnade punishing her twat, the girl continued her descent on Jason's enormous erection. Her pretty face contorted in agony as she sheathed more of his sword inside her, the feeling of being full overwhelming. His tip began pushing against her cervix, but she was determined to fit all of him in.

"THIS COCK IS A GODDAMN THIRD LEG!" she lamented, giving her hips a final push.

The warm cunt pressed down and enveloped the last inches of the mighty member. Jason's prick was fully encased in the warm walls, which were stuck to his cock so tightly. He groaned in pleasure when she took all of him inside her, never before being so deep in a woman.

The girl on top of Jason took several heavy breaths, as if she were about to do heavy lifting. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, causing pleasant looking ripples to shake her tits. When she was prepared, the impossible girl initiated the impossible fuck.

The teenage girl rolled her hips for the first time, slowly working Jason's cock. The young temptress clenched her teeth as the humongous dick punished her cervix, loving the mix of pleasure and pain it caused. She slowly worked up to a rhythm, steadily riding the beast with which she was stuffed.

"How do cocks get this big? Your schlong is the longest and thickest I have ever seen or heard of," she honestly wondered, cracking a gleeful smile.

"I can't stop myself from being huge when you come at me flashing your fucking gargantuan jiggling tits and your sinfully young cunt. I can't keep my massive cock down when you grind your big bubble butt against me," he answered as she rode him.

"Your dick is bulging uncontrollably. It is bursting. I can feel every vein pulsing on your cock. I bet you haven't fucked your wife in so long," she guessed, grinding her hips down on him.

"She can't take my dick. She says it hurts. It is too much for her," Jason illuminated.

Hearing she was riding a penis that was too big for Jason's wife to handle made the nameless girl hornier. She coated his shaft in wetness as she brought her steady gyrating to a faster pace.

"Oh god. You poor thing. What a dumb bitch. She has been gifted with being able to fuck the biggest fucking fuck-log, and she can't even take it. Your dick does hurt. It hurts so good. No wonder you wanted to fuck me so badly," the bouncing girl noted.

"Your pussy is so damn narrow. I have never had a slit grip my dick like this," Jason complimented.

"I can take this brobdingnagian beater. I love your tool. I only want this one," Jason's lover said, assuring her superiority over his wife.

The nameless girl was a blur as she worked on top of Jason. Her flabbergastingly hefty knockers collided with her pretty face as she sprung up and down. The two funbags' elasticity and dynamism waved to and fro, rebounding wonderfully and fluidly. She looked down at Jason and saw him admiring her outlandish orbs. The girl grabbed Jason's hands and pressed them to her jumbo juggs.

Jason gasped as her supple and plentiful flesh was put beneath his fingers, her hard nipples grazing his palms. His hands clamped on the beautiful breasts, and his fingers dug into the seemingly endless fleshy tissue. The wonderful feeling under his fingertips encouraged Jason to roughen his groping, and he mashed the tits together.

"It's so fucking stupid. It's so goddamn dumb. Who the fuck has titties like these? My rack is so ridiculously round. My chest lobes are so ludicrously large. My hooters are so hilariously huge. Do you know of anyone who has tits so fucking huge it's hilarious? So fucking colossal it's comical?" she bragged, her self-praise making her hotter.

"I don't know anyone who has funbags like yours! They are the fucking best big boobs!" Jason confessed, kneading the breast-shelf roughly.

"That's the thing, baby. My tits aren't just big. They are fucking tremendously, troublesomely titanic. They are mammothly, monstrously massive. These chest pumpkins are gigantically, gargantuanly gross. My baps are wonderfully, whoppingly whale-sized. It must be a fucking medical condition. And I will never get treatment," the slut informed with superiority, her fucking intensifying.

Jason didn't understand. He didn't understand how a woman could naturally grow breasts so crazily mountainous. He couldn't understand how and eighteen year old girl could possess such preposterously proportioned mammaries. He couldn't understand how a slut could have genes that let her boobs mature so astronomically astoundingly.

Jason didn't care how it was possible. All he cared about was the excessively enormous udders he was palming were his to do with as he pleased.

Grabbing the undersides of the heavy hangers, Jason leaned upwards. He craned his neck toward the girl's left chesticle, and pushed her pink nipple past his lips.

"Suck that giant tit, baby," Jason's lover approved as pings of pleasure shot up from her breast.

Jason sucked on her nipple ravenously as he gripped both baps. His tongued circled around her areola and flicked her teat. Jason knew his work was good when he heard enraptured female cries, and moved to the right nipple.

"I love how you suck on my titties," she praised as Jason worked his mouth.

Jason bent his knees and shifted his weight. Remaining inside the young woman and firmly stuck to her breast, he pushed her on to her back and took the dominant position. The buxom beauty laughed out loud with her legs in the air, knowing he had surrendered completely to her. He wanted all of her he could take. Jason pushed his pelvis forward, shoving his massive member deeply against her cervix.

"That's it, my married man. Fuck my pretty pink pussy. Punch my pussy with your unforgiving fuck-stick. You wanted it since you first saw me," she said, enjoying being used.

Jason drove into the teenaged crevice with extreme fervor. The warm snatch coated his shaft in wetness as he slipped in and out of her. His partner took extra pleasure from feeling his large, clean nut sack slap against her asshole as he pummeled his schlong into her. Her weighty whoppers continued to wallop her face as they wildly recoiled.

The recent high school graduate felt her pleasure bubbling inside her, boiling closer and closer to the limit. Warmth spread to her extremities and signals of bliss shot through her as the strange, older man spread her crevice with his pole. The young slut knew her body well, and knew her hot and married man was bringing her close to orgasm.

"Oh hunk?" she sweetly called, biting her finger tenderly.

"Yeah?" he responded, still driving deeply into his lover.

"I really think you should cum inside me," she suggested in a playfully innocent tone.

"I don't know..," he hesitated, still pounding into the tight cunt.

"You should. You should cum inside me now," she pressured, slowly wrapping one leg around him, then the other.

"You could get pregnant," he protested, thrusting harder.

"Fuck yeah I could. I could get so fucking pregnant. I want you to make it happen. I want you to impregnate me. Go ahead, knock me up," she grinned evilly.

"I just met you an hour ago..," he still resisted while his gallop sped up.

"That makes it better. That's why you have to do it. It will feel so good to cum inside me with your married schlong. I promise you have never felt anything like it before. Cumming inside a fat-tittied, eighteen year old slut while you betray your wife will blow your mind. Impregnating a sexy seductress you met an hour ago while your wife waits at home is so hot. You had no idea I existed an hour ago, and now you are about to impregnate me. I know you think you shouldn't. I know you think it isn't fair to your wife. But you need to do it. You need to bury your seed in my fertile belly. You need to," she insisted.

"You're only eighteen," he tried to argue, ramming the young cunt faster.

"I have more money than I will ever need. Our family will be secure forever. All you have to do is fuck your creamy cum into my teenaged body," she assured with a daring smile.

"I don't know you..," he still tried to protest, fucking his lover like a bucking bronco.

"I promise if you do it, I will tell you who I am. Make me pregnant and I will tell you," she offered.

"You promise?" he said, his resolve breaking.

"Absolutely. Do it stud. Make me mother your children. Father my kids. Fuck your babies into me," she encouraged with a wicked smile.

"I want to. I want to cum inside you," he admitted, her warm walls hugging him more snugly.

"I know. I know you do. My cunt is just too tight. No one could blame you. Not even your pathetic wife. Now, go on. It's okay. Bust a nut so far up my tummy I feel your babies kick tomorrow," the temptress suggested, sounding like a command.

"What the fuck? Who says things like that? Who says things like that to a married man? It makes me so fucking horny and I didn't even know it could. An hour ago I had no idea knocking you up could get me so fucking worked up. I admit it. I want to knock you up. I don't know who the fuck you are, and I want to cum inside your eighteen year old, unprotected cunt. I'm gonna do it," Jason said, his body tensing.

"Of course you are! All you know is that my snatch is tighter and warmer than your wife's. My face is prettier and sexier than hers. My body is curvier and tighter than hers. My tits are bigger and better than hers. My ass is plumper, bubblier, and rounder than hers. That is enough reason to give me all of your seed. Fertilize me, baby. Breed me. Make me barefoot and pregnant," the nameless slut lectured, her hips grinding ravenously.

"I'm gonna blow my load inside you!" Jason warned, his cum boiling in his balls.

"Soak my womb in baby batter! Drench my insides with spunk! Coat my cunt in seed! Make my tight and taught tummy incredibly fat with babies! Make my planet-sized udders swell with milk! MAKE ME FUCKING PREGNANT!" the enraptured girl screamed, tipping over the edge.

"TAKE ALL OF MY CUM, YOU FERTILE SLUT!" Jason yelled, his first orgasm contraction beginning.

Jason's cock cannoned his first rope of jizz into his lover, splattering against her cervix. The woman shouted as she felt his jizz hit her insides, and squeezed his torso in between her thighs. The succeeding pumps of cum barreled into the fertile slut like a rushing river, a powerful torrent of life-giving seed. Jason could feel his balls contracting up and down as he fired his shots of thick, molasses-like cum, certainly making the most intense orgasm he ever reached.

Jason's young lover exploded in euphoria over his erection, orgasming harder than she ever had. His sticky cum powerfully projected into her, which made her orgasm intensify. The feeling of his warm jism firing against her womb made her mind race in passion. She felt every wet glob that spurted inside of her, loving all of her man's ball bisque.

It seemed like minutes passed before the two climbed down from their ultimate bliss. Jason collapsed onto his lover's pillowy bosom, resting on their soft texture.

"I'm so proud of you," the seductress encouraged, "Was I right? Did your married cock cum harder than ever before?"

"Yes," Jason breathed, "you were so fucking right."

"Of course I was," she victoriously laughed.

"You said you would tell me who you are," Jason remembered, still resting on her giant boobs.

"You know who I am, stud," she answered.

Jason looked at her, perplexed. He didn't remember her telling him a name. He knew he had a few to drink, but couldn't recall her saying her name.

"Who are you?" he asked.

The teenaged slut Jason had just impregnated leaned up on her elbows slowly. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked him directly in the eyes.

"I'm your breeding slut, Jason," she tenderly revealed, gazing at him warmly.

"I thought you were going to tell me your name," Jason said in dissatisfaction.

"Don't sound so disappointed. You wanted to know who I am. I am your breeding slut. Anytime you want to drain your balls? I'll be there. Anytime you need to fuck humongous titties? I'll be there. Anytime you want to knock up a strange, young slut? I'll provide you with one if I'm already pregnant. If you fuck me like you just did whenever I need it, I will give you everything you want. I am your breeding slut. That is who I am to you. That is much more than just knowing my name," she honestly told him, softly placing her hand on his cheek.

"This is the first time you actually sound sweet," Jason smirked.

With a popping sound, Jason's breeding slut removed herself from his waning prick. She turned on the bed and got on all fours. Her plump and round bubble butt displayed marvelously as Jason gazed at her rear end.

"Would a sweet sounding girl say 'Plow your married dick in my ass until you pack it with jizz?'" she teasingly questioned.

The incredibly nasty command made Jason instantly rigid, and he placed his member right at the tiny back door entrance.

"Not yet," the girl informed, "put your tongue on it."

She parted her magnificent ass cheeks to reveal her small asshole. It beckoned to Jason and he lowered his face in between the firm butt portions. With nervous excitement, he stretched out his tongue towards the tiny orifice. His dick pulsed as his tongue found his partner's tasty hole.

"Oh my! Oh fuck! A married man is licking my young asshole! It feels so good!" the bent over girl exclaimed.

Jason had never tasted an ass before, but this one must have been the most delicious. He lapped at the tight hole, circling and flicking his tongue.

As she was being licked, the teenager squealed in pleasure. She flexed her preposterous posterior, gripping Jason's face between her cheeks. Jason found it hard to breathe as his face was imprisoned, but he continued to tongue the delectable butthole. Feeling the need to have her back door stuffed, she released her ass-hold on her lover.

"Shove that cock up my butt! Gut me with that schlong!" the cock hungry slut yelled.

Jason swiftly came up from her buttocks, and pressed his bulging cock head to the small opening. He grabbed his partner by the hips, and allowed her one last split second of ass vacancy.

Jason shoved his thick trunk forward and pulled the slut onto him simultaneously.

Instantly, the girl's eyes opened wide, her nostrils flared, and her mouth gaped open. The following silence seemed to hang in the air forever. Then the hotel room filled with a roar.

"WAAAAAHHHHHHH!" the teenager uncontrollably and deafeningly wailed.

As his lover screamed, Jason's dick was enveloped by an impossibly tight sleeve, which squeezed so intensely it was almost painful. The ass he forced himself inside had reluctantly parted, and the instantaneous agony had overwhelmed his partner, causing her to holler at the top of her lungs.

"FWAAAAAAUUUCK!" she mindlessly howled, feeling her asshole stretch to the limit.

Jason had buried the entirety of his huge cock, tip to base, inside the bubble bum in less than a second, and it was taking its toll on the receiver. His pulsing head was reaching deeply into the girl's bowels, farther than anything should ever go up that way. The young butt hugged him tighter than anything he had ever experienced, and he couldn't help himself.

Jason pulled his shaft from the butt-sheath until his head was visible, making sure not to leave completely. He could hear breaths of thankful exhaling coming from his partner, but he pummeled back up her chute.

"GAAAAHHHHHH!" she screamed, her asshole parting too quickly for the second time.

Jason again felt his cock wrapped in her warm walls, and flexed his cock inside her. Her body tensed as she felt him pulse, and he gave her another thrust.

"OUUUUUUUCCCCHH!" she loudly cried as she was butt fucked.

Jason withdrew from her small hole, and pushed back in roughly, his thrusting unforgiving and ravenous. As he fucked, the girl screamed, shouted, and wailed, his thick and long member rearranging her insides. The girl's muscles were locked as her asshole was assaulted.

A secret and taboo pleasure was building under the immense agony the girl was suffering. She continued to shout and roar, but a smile curled around her lips. She began to back into Jason and match his rhythm, aiding his successful attempt to destroy her asshole. Her simultaneous delight and torment caused her to cry out confusing and conflicting shouts.

"STOP TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART! KEEP POUNDING MY ASS INTO OBLIVION! DON'T STOP DRILLING MY BOWELS. QUIT SKEWERING ME WITH THAT GIANT SCHLONG!" she undecidedly shrieked.

Jason kept up his powerful pummeling, thrusting into the rear end with his lance. The bubble butt bounced wildly as he drove into it. Jason grew harder as he watched the firm ass fluidly spring around. The receiver of his more than sizeable manhood kept yelling as she was punished, a strange ecstasy coming close to fruition inside her.

"STOP HURTING MY TINY ASSHOLE! STICK THAT LOG SO FAR UP IT REACHES MY STOMACH! YOU ARE FUCKING INCREDIBLE, YOU DONKEY-DICKED MARRIED MAN!" she screeched.

Jason fucked her harder than he ever had before, the moment of his release soon to come. His partner's breasts waved to a fro below her, and she felt her toes curling. Her orgasm was near.

"I'M GOING TO CUM AS YOU FUCK MY HUGE BUTT! HERE I CUM!" the slut admitted loudly.

She screamed at the top her lungs as amazing bliss exploded in her southern region, the feeling of euphoria bubbling all over her body. She reached down and rubbed her clit as she came. Her ass involuntarily increased its iron-like hold on Jason's turgid penis. Jason couldn't hold his load any longer.

"OH FUCK! TAKE MY JIZZ IN YOUR ASS YOU YOUNG SLUT!" Jason ordered, his orgasm hitting him.

"STUFF ME FULL OF SPUNK! CRAM MY ASS WITH SEED. CONSTIPATE ME WITH YOUR THICK BALL PUDDING! SHOOT THAT CUM SO FAR UP MY BUTT I TASTE IT!" the orgasming slut encouraged.

Jason shouted as his penis tightened and his balls contracted. His first rope blasted into the anal cavity, soaking it with white jism. He fired another shot of voluminous sperm, which threatened to push his cock out of the comfy ass sleeve. Jason forced his dick to stay in the warm depths, and continued to cannon cum into the taboo orifice. When he was finished, he stayed inside the bum, and the two collapsed on the bed.