Naming A Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

Theresa, please do not be angry that I have broken our confidence; I did not relinquish your name, just that you were my closest friend and that I have a strong attraction and affinity for you.

Again, I fear that I am slipping into the madness. I sit and write this letter from the bedchambers of Lady Emily; she has had my meager possessions moved from the third floor into her own chambers. She has hinted that tonight, I will learn the function and usage of a phallus, artificial though it may be and in my own madness, Theresa, I tremble in anticipation.

I must close this note for now; I hear the footsteps of my Lady coming.

With Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor

****

December 26, 1930

1813 Good Children
New Orleans, Louisiana

My dearest Rachael,

Thank you for the lovely gold crucifix and the quite smart watch. I wear the crucifix around my neck and nestle it next to my heart. The watch fits handsomely upon my wrist, where I can look upon it and think of you.

Rachael, I simply am besides myself at this moment. Dr. Kimble’s gift to me was a complete shock. All his staff; the two maids, the cook, and the chauffer as well as myself each received a twenty five dollar cheque. I do not need to tell you just how incredibly generous twenty five dollars is; the newspapers carry such dreadful accounts of the suffering of our fellow countrymen and their families. Then, after Earl and Rebecca had finally allowed themselves to be put to bed, Dr. Kimble entered my own bedchambers. Thankfully, I was still fully clothed, but it was still quite troubling to have a male visitor in my bedchamber.

He was as nervous as I and spent much of his time in my chamber speaking of nothing important, and then came out with a declaration of admiration and love!

He then presented me with a gold ring that is adorned with two diamonds. He said that the two diamonds represent himself and myself and if I would agree to wed myself to him, the ring would be mine to keep.

He wanted an answer right away, but I begged off, telling him that I really needed to pray on this; it is quite a decision to make.

Rachael, on the one hand, it would offer much security; he is quite wealthy. He is not unpleasant to look upon and is reasonably well-mannered. But those two beastly children of his! And of course, he shall want more children that I shall have to bear for him.

This morning, I did tell him that my answer is affirmative, provided that the children are made to understand that I will now be their mother and am to be afforded all the respect that motherhood entails. I smiled my very first smile since entering the Kimble home when Earl and Rebecca were informed of this development. Both children declared their hatred of me and declared that they would not mind me.

I then entered his library and sternly told him that he could either discipline his children, very decisively, or the nuptials were to be called off. Earl was first to receive a bare-bottom paddling which had himself and young Rebecca in tears by the time Dr. Kimble ceased, then Rebecca was given the same, albeit with fewer strikes as she is younger and more delicate.

May God have mercy upon me but I did quite enjoy their wails! As soon as the much chastened Dr. Kimble departed for his appointments, I did inform the children that, as soon as I was wed to their father, it would be I administering the paddle and that I would not be as lenient as he.

Rachael, I grow apprehensive at the very thought of marriage to this man and apprehensive at assuming the deities of motherhood. He has set the wedding date to be one month from this day, on January 26 of this coming year. I do not know why he will not give more time to plan, but he is adamant that we wed soon.

I close this letter now; the night grows long for me.

With Much Love,

Theresa Lucille Bailey

****

January 2, 1931

1 DeGarde Chateau
Lafayette, Louisiana

My dearest Theresa,

And soon I shall have to address you as Mistress Kimble.

Enclosed, please find a cheque from Lady Emily DeGarde and myself; it is our wedding gift to you.

I am actually laughing as I write this; you will not believe what occurred here at DeGarde Chateau during the Christmas festivities. Lady Emily is much into the festivities of the season and has us decorate her home in as grand a fashion as you have ever seen. She also uses the holiday as an excuse to imbibe ever more into her private stash of spirits. She even allows the colored servants to imbibe after their duties are completed.

Her son, Jasper DeGarde, arrived two days before Christmas. He was not expected, but thankfully I had already prepared a chamber for him. I had done so in anticipation of a guest arriving too late to make the treacherous journey away. I could tell that Lady Emily was not pleased to see her only child, no he pleased to see her. Because of the season, though, the two did agree to be civil with one another.

Though his name is Jasper, he did tell me that I am to address him as Jazz; a name he has acquired for himself as he resides in New Orleans. He would not tell me his street, but hinted that it was close to Audobon Park. I did tell him that I grew up within striking distance of Audobon Park, at the convent.

Then Michael wandered in, complaining bitterly of the col. Jazz and Michael looked at one another and did not take their eyes from the other. Lady Emily made a quite unladylike sound and then called her son a fruit.

After dinner, Lady Emily drank quite a bit of her spirits and I had to summon Lucas and Chloe to assist me in carrying her to her bed. She could not be roused from her slumber, so I left her chambers, grateful for the respite. Of late, she has often marked my flesh with the severity of her touches. Both my cleft and my fundament have been violated by her dildo, which is a rather large club made of carved ivory and adorned with several bumps. She also has one that she cinches about her waist with a belt of leather. It too is made of ivory but is quite smooth in texture.

My intent was to retire in my previous third floor room so I walked toward the staircase. Then I heard, somewhat muffled, Michael complain that he was being harmed. Then I heard Jazz assure him that any pain would be short lived.

I could not resist and peered in through the keyhole. There, on the bed, were Jazz and Michael. Both had disrobed completely and both were in a state of arousal. Michael lay upon his back while Jazz knelt above him and the two men kissed as passionately as a man and woman would kiss.

I very nearly cried out as I then saw Jazz take his phallus and force it into Michael’s fundament. Again Michael protested, but Jazz persisted and thrust his phallus in and out of Michael’s fundament.

After a few moments, he asked Michael if it still pained him and Michael cried out that it felt absolutely glorious.

I did not stay to witness any other behavior between the two degenerates; rather I ran to my own room.

Two days after we celebrated the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Jazz and Michael left DeGarde Chateau, bound for New Orleans. Both Lady Emily and I heaved a sigh of relief at their departure.

I heave a sigh of remorse that you will soon be wed to another. I do remain gladdened that I have known the pleasures of your kiss and will treasure that memory for all my life.

I close this letter for now, my darling Theresa. Lady Emily has ordered me to wash the sheets from the bed that Jazz and Michael had sullied; she declares that she can still smell their foul stench on the bedding. I must take the sheets down from the clothes line now.

All My Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor

****

January 29, 1931

1813 Good Children
New Orleans, Louisiana

My dearest Rachael,

I can barely contain my laughter as I write these words to you. I am now Theresa Lucille Kimble. But this alone is not the source of my laughter. I shall explain.

The wedding itself was an over long and quite ostentatious ceremony. I, cinched in girdle and formal gown, was quite close to fainting away as Father Geoffrey mumbled and stuttered his way through the words. My husband looked quite ill at ease in his own finery, as did his two children. The wedding meal, thankfully, followed very quickly and I ate what I was able to; the girdle preventing me from fully indulging my wants.

Then, the children were sent to bed, and Dr. Kimble and I retired to his suite to consummate our nuptials.

Rachael, his manhood could hardly be called manhood; it is all of four inches long, if that. No sooner had I removed my girdle than he was mounting me as a bull mounts his cow. I did experience the sting of my maidenhead giving way to my husband, and then he bellowed, broke wind, and was completed.

I stared at him as he prepared to slumber and asked him if he truly believed himself to be done; I was still unsatisfied. He told me that his husbandly rights did not bear it upon him to satisfy my salacious nature. In fact, it would be best for me to not desire satisfaction.

I then informed him that the marriage was over if he truly believed that I would confine myself to a lifetime of dissatisfaction and frustration. He angrily gestured at his manhood (I still chortle at referring to his small appendage as ‘manhood’) and stated that it would not rise to the occasion.

I stated he had a mouth and that mouth contained a tongue. He was horrified at I would even suggest such a vile act and stated that, indeed this marriage was over if I truly had such proclivities. He began to rise out of the bed and made an effort to push me from his chambers.

I shoved him, quite hard, sung my leg over, and forced my cleft quite firmly onto his mouth, matching beard for beard as it were.

Oh, Rachael! He struggled mightily and cried out quite vulgar words, words that no husband should utter to his wife, but I did tell him that he could either use his tongue, or he could suffocate.

He finally did lick my cleft and did locate my pleasure bump. At this point, I did release my hold upon his head and allow him to draw breath. I could see in his eyes that he was quite upset, even angered with me, but just as he prepared to utter more vindictive words, I pressed my cleft to his face again. He finally managed to bring me to satisfaction, albeit weakly.

But when I dismounted his face, I noticed that his manhood was once again quite rampant and so I squatted upon it. I then informed him, if he again failed to satisfy me, I would take his razor strop and flail him soundly. He promptly did spend mightily into my womb.

Rachael, I now do laugh as I write these very words; I made good my promise and whacked him quite soundly upon his posterior. The harder I struck him, the more rampant his manhood grew. Soon, I was taunting him and taunting his manhood and he fell to his knees, kissed my bare feet and begged my forgiveness.

I laugh because as I write this, he is in our chambers, awaiting my ministrations. After I have flogged him, I then shall allow him to pleasure my cleft with his mouth. If he does well enough, I will then grant him permission to place his manhood into my cleft.

The children? They have decided to test my authority, and both have learned it best not to test my authority again. Suffice it to say that neither one will be demanding to be allowed to ride their bicycles any time soon; those hard leather seats can be quite uncomfortable on a sore backside.

I close this letter for now, my dear Rachael; I have made my husband wait long enough for his nightly reward.

With Much Love,

Theresa Lucille Kimble

****

February 16, 1931

1 DeGarde Chateau
Lafayette, Louisiana

My dearest Theresa,

I have read your letter over and over again and each new reading again brings merriment. Fortunate indeed the woman that can keep her husband in good order.

I have both happy news and tragic news to divulge. Let me begin with the happy news.

With the departure of Michael, we had need of a new groundskeeper. Lucas was overheard to comment that we had need of a new groundskeeper long before Michael’s departure; we did have to agree with him.

I sent a correspondence straight away to Sacred Assumption and inquired of Paul Thomas Bender’s suitability for this position. I am sure you remember him; he had the long dark hair that he wore in curls, the slender, angelic face, and quite handsome physique. He had left Sacred Assumption two years prior to work for an iron foundry. How fortunate for us that he had just recently lost this position; the foundry closed its doors. He was dispatched immediately and Lucas was sent to the airfield to collect him.

Theresa, I was already quite anxious of his arrival, but the moment he stepped into the foyer of DeGarde Chateau, my anxiety multiplied. I very nearly swooned at the sight of him. Lucas did very poorly to hide his amusement as I approached on shaky legs to where our new groundskeeper stood.

He reached out a hand to me, but I brushed his hand aside and pressed my bosom to him and none too gently pressed my lips to his.

That very night, he became the first man to ever enter my cleft. My maidenhead had long been disposed of by Lady Emily’s dildo (her name for the phallus she cinches to her waist) but if he was disappointed in my lack of this barrier, Paul Thomas did not give voice to his disappointment.

As skilled as Lady Emily is with her dildo, particularly the one she ties about her waist, she is sorely lacking when compared to Paul Thomas. I cried out several times as my pleasure crested over and over. With heaviness of heart, I left him to slumber; the duties groundskeeper starts quite early indeed.

I was then summoned to Lady Emily’s chambers. Upon my arrival, she demanded that I disrobe; not an unusual demand from her, I assure you. I spend more of my days disrobed than I would care to recount.

Then she examined my cleft; she calls it a coo, and upon spotting Paul Thomas seed flowing from my cleft, began to lap at my cleft in earnest. And that is how it has been for the past few nights. I entertain Paul Thomas, and then Lady Emily partakes of Paul Thomas’ spending, taking it from my cleft.

But now for the tragic news. Chloe, my supervisor, took quite ill with dysentery. We did summon the doctor and he arrived from Lafayette, but by the time he had arrived, she had worsened. All he could do by this point is making her comfortable.

She expired the following morning. Being that she was an orphan, a charge of Sacred Assumption, we buried her in the small cemetery just a short walk from a beautiful lake.

I read the gravestones in this small cemetery and saw that Captain DeGarde and two other DeGarde males had expired September 29, 1911. This date is significant to myself because the date coincides with my inclusion into the Sacred Assumption Convent.

There was also one grave for a Catherine Emily DeGarde, deceased March 3, 1893.

Lady Emily came and quietly informed me that this was the gravesite of her mother whom had died giving birth to Lady Emily. The two males buried with the Captain were the brothers of Lady Emily.

With the passing of Chloe Hebert, I am now in charge of the house servants, four colored girls, and all four older than myself. Theresa, I am but nineteen years of age, far too young to bear such responsibility! But I shall do my best.

I close this letter for now. I must tend to the planning of the Sunday meal.

With Much Love,

Rachael Ann Baylor.

****

March 4, 1931

1 DeGarde Chateau
Lafayette, Louisiana

My Dearest Theresa,

I am glad you found much amusement in reading the tome I borrowed from Lady Emily’s library. I was sure that you would make use of the writings contained within ‘The Art of Restraint and Flagellation’ and am gratified that you did not find the works tedious.

Yesterday was Lady Emily’s birthday. For the festivities, she had worn a very short pink frock that barely reached midway to her knees, very much like the frocks of a child. In her short hair, she had a matching ribbon and likewise had on matching short stockings and small black leather buckled shoes.

We celebrated by having a picnic by the lake, and then had cake and ice cream. There were nineteen candles placed upon the cake, even though, by all accounts, there should be thirty eight candles adorning the cake. Luella, one of the cooks, informed me that there have never been more than nineteen candles; her nineteenth birthday was the first birthday Lady Emily celebrated as the matriarch of the DeGarde estate.

We sang a rather silly song and she closed her eyes, made a wish, and then blew the candles out. Upon opening her eyes, she looked around and I could see the disappointment on her countenance.

Theresa, my heart hurt as I watched her pain.

I ordered the servants to make sure that no insects disturb our cake, and that the ice cream be kept chilled, and grabbed Lady Emily’s small hand in mine.

Even though I knew the answer, I did ask if her wish had not come true, even as she blew out all of her candles.

She asked how I knew this; it was indeed true. I told her that each year, when I wish my wish; it never does come to pass. I told her that you, my dear Theresa, and Paul Thomas are the closest I have ever had to having my wishes granted. I wish for a family to call my own.

She confided that she wished that she could again be returned to the day of her eighteenth birthday.

We paused to sit on a tree stump while she recounted the tale of her eighteenth birthday. Much of it was quite shocking to myself, but I listened nonetheless. I shall now share with you of which she spoke.

It was an unseasonably warm day and instead of her maid, Birdie, waking her, her father, the Captain came to her room and kissed her awake. But this was not the usual affectionate pressing of lips to the cheek of a sleeping child. This was the thrusting of his tongue into her mouth. When she was sufficiently awakened, he bade her complete her morning ablutions and join himself and her two brothers on the back veranda for a special morning meal. He reminded her that today was her eighteenth birthday, a day that would welcome her into womanhood.

She did so, and dashed down the stairs and outside.

The maid placed freshly made griddle cake onto the table, but before she could eat of it, her father and her two brothers did something so shocking, that she fainted from the sheer lunacy, the sheer depravity of the act.

Standing, the three males unbuttoned their breeches, took their rampant manhood into their hands, and stroked themselves until their seed spurted onto her griddle cake.

She was revive day both brothers slapping her face lightly with their erect members. Then she was encouraged to eat the defiled griddle cake, with their spending liberally coating it.

The maid then placed griddle cakes in front of her father and two elder brothers. With a knowing smile, she asked Lady Emily how she enjoyed he griddle cake.

Her father said that she would enjoy her morning meal every day henceforth with the seed of her father and two brothers sweetening it.

After their special breakfast, she was allowed to play her favorite game of Hide and Seek. A few hours later, the maid came and informed them that the celebration meal was now ready.

She was to dress in the pink frock, ribbons and shoes that she now wore. But, she was not given any undergarments to wear. The meal was good, as was the cake.

After the meal’s dishes had been cleared away, her father brought out a brandy bottle, poured four snifters and toasted his daughter’s day of becoming a woman. He then informed her, as the woman of the house, it would be her duty to provide the DeGarde house with another female, just as his sister had done eighteen years earlier. She asked if she was to be betrothed and her father stated that he and his sister had not been wed, yet she provided him with two fine male specimens as well as herself.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers