Nan Made Him a Man at 18 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

"I'm going to go in the house and get something to eat and take a little nap. I'll be back when I'm ready to fuck one of your holes again. Don't scream, it would be a complete waste of breath; no one will ever hear you." I told her in a menacing voice.

"Your not just going to leave me here, like this, tied up with my pussy and ass displayed, are you?" She lamented. "What if someone should come by?"

"I doubt that that's going to happen, but if one of my friends stops by I'll let him jam your cum filled ass hole while I take your nasty little snatch. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I growled.

Actually, as I went up to the house I thought to leave the barn door open so I could hear and see her in case she somehow decided that the game had crossed her limits.

I wasn't hungry, and didn't need a nap, but I did need to get hard again to complete the show. There were some dishes in the sink; I washed them and put them away. I mopped the floor, vacuumed the carpet cleaned the bathroom, made the bed and dusted the furniture All this took less than an hour, at which time I sauntered back down to the barn.

"You ass was pretty tight, bitch. You want it there again, or in the cunt? I'm almost done with you." I said.

"My ass is so sore, please not there again, I can't take it. My mouth is so tired from you fucking it. If you have to, you can have my pussy; defile my poor little body completely."

I was tiring of the game. I moved up behind her, slapped her full butt cheeks a couple of times for good measure and just rammed it home. Again, I had cum twice and knew I could last for hours. I wanted to, 'give her her money's worth'. I fucked her with all my young strength as hard as I could. I whispered nasty shit in her ear, slapped her ass, pinched her tits and banged her like she'd never been banged before. I knew she would be sore and didn't care if she came; she did, several times. As I sensed her soft little pussy was getting numb and losing its lubrication, I came inside her.

I quickly untied her, turned her over, lifted her up and carried her back to the house, gently kissing her mouth as we walked.

"What was the title of that chapter?" I inquired, alluding to her, 'Please Your Man' book.

"Not in the book." She replied with a grin. "That was my own invention. I've always had a rape fantasy, always wanted my husband to act it out with me, but never had the nerve to suggest it. You got pretty inventive; what was that shit about tying me up in the barn and leaving me? That was a tad scary, I could imagine the church ladies stopping by and seeing my ass in clear view through the barn door. The hay itched and poked, but not knowing when you would get back to fuck my pussy was kind of erotic---oh my God, you cleaned the house! A domestic rapist, now that's really kinky!" And we both laughed.

"Did you enjoy it?" She asked me.

"More than I wanted to admit, I guess it brought out my dark side." I quietly answered. "I was afraid I might really hurt you and I'm sure your butt and pussy are sore. I love our time together, Francine, but would you be insulted if I suggested that we forgo that kind of stuff in the future?"

"It's a deal." She responded. "But I'm not quite as sore as I let on. And I bet after lunch and a little nap, we'd both be ready for a nice, slow gentle, loving fuck. What do you think?" She coyly inquired, softly stroking my cock.

She was right. As with Nan, it ended when her husband came home. But as you might have expected, she and Nan were not the only sex starved married women with husbands overseas. Up to the day I left that area for college, never to return, I was the favored yard maintenance guy and handyman in the area. I'm pretty sure that I was the only one providing so much extra service.

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers
12