Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's it, slam that cock into me. My cunt needs a huge cock, hard and rough. Make your cum slut whore happy. Give me that hard stiff rod an make my cunt happy." Her head was moving from side to side as her hips rose to meet each thrust from his manhood. She was in heaven and rapidly approaching what she hoped would be the first of many orgasms. "Ohhhhh, oh gawd, oh gawd ... here I cum .. Ahhhhhh, I'm cummmming." She climaxed and began to fall into a hazy relaxed dream state as her arms fell to her side even knowing he was still pounding away at her cunt. He stabbed his cock into her fuck channel while she lay passively on the table but not for long. She could feel the second climax begin inside her body and radiate out to her clit. This continued through three more climaxes until he finally began to get ready to juice her. She could feel his cock stiffen and his balls shrunk up as the sack hit her in the ass. Finally he started to moan and gasp as his climax started. He pulled out and grabbed his cock stroaking it as his juice came up the shaft and shot up, landing on her face and tits. The next shot landed on her mound and he quickly pulled her up forcing his cock into her mouth. The final shot went to the back of her throat as she gladly swallowed his seed.

After he released her and his cock fell from her mouth she sat there with cum dripping down her body. She got up, sat on the table with her legs spread at the edge and used her fingers to wipe the cum from her face and tits, making sure to lick her fingers each time she scooped up enough. She sat on the table with a smile on her face as he relaxed in the chair, his trousers and boxers at his ankles.

As he recovered he reached out to her and said, "come sit in my lap so I can hold your warm passionate body in my arms." It didn't take her but a second to become cuddled in his grasp again.

She still couldn't believe her boss had just fucked her, it had been a fantasy of hers for years but she could never get him to pay attention to her -- he had always been that stern faced, all business boss. She lay in his lap feeling his cock come back to life as it poked into her sore butt. She thought of how sore her ass was, knowing it would hurt for days but she felt so comfortable, almost appreciative of the gentleness he used when spanking her. She longed for more of his cock and discipline, god knows she needed lots of it.

He seemed like he was lost in thought as she cuddled as close to him as she could get. At long last he broke the silence between them saying, "Nancy, I am going to develop a plan for you to get out of this horrible mess you have gotten yourself into so here is what you are going to do. Starting tomorrow you are going to come to work dressed as the professional worker that I know you are. I will allow you the one erotic liberty of not wearing panties or bra but the skirt cannot be any higher than 3 inches above the knee. I don't want your pussy showing if you bend over. Don't wear a blouse that is opaque or translucent -- if your nipples poke at the blouse that is fine but I don't want them seen thru the material. I want you to tell your family you will be working at least an hour over each day for the next couple of weeks -- this way we can develop a plan together. Do you understand me so far?"

She lay in a dream state in his lap not hearing a word he said, just listening to his voice and wishing for more loving from this man. The question at the end of his discussion brought her back to reality knowing he wanted an answer but not knowing what to say. She finally decided to feign a sleepy response, "ahh, oh I must have been daydreaming, what did you say?"

He said, "never mind. Your dreaming about sex again and I can't compete with that. Just follow me and I will give you very simple instructions." He set her down on her feet and took her hand as they went into the toy room. He fumbled through one of the drawers, pulling out a little black device like a car remote and something else. He took her around the corner behind the wall of toys and she was again amazed. There stood a cross in the form of an X on the end of the area, a device like a saw horse but with padding over the top and two sets of padded braces -- she recognized this as a spanking bench -- and a table she saw only at her gynecologists office for examinations. Her breath just sucked in air in a loud gasp as she saw all this.

He made her get up on the exam table and said, "put your feet in the stirrups." She did as requested and he moved between her legs. She became very embarrassed when her gynecologist did this, even though her Dr was a woman, but for some reason she glowed at him as if she wanted him to touch her there -- in fact she realized how horny it made her feel with this man up close and inspecting her clean shaven fuck spot. She shivered as he put his hands on her pussy, spreading her lips to show the pink, warm and moist inner fold of her fuck hole. She felt him reach her clit and then she felt a sharp momentary pain that finally calmed down into a very erotic sensation. He move around to her face, looked her in the eye, "Nancy, what you feel is a clit stimulator. Does it feel good now?"

She turned to look in his eyes but not moving otherwise and replied, "yes it feels very nice." It in fact felt very erotic. She gazed into his eyes and suddenly felt this totally erotic sensation on her clitoris, causing her pelvis to move up and making her moan audibly. There was an audible noise but it was insignificant compared to her reaction. "That is the clit vibrator controlled by this remote," he said as he held up the little black remote. Her clit felt like someone was masturbating her, her hips moved to try for a better feel, trying for more pressure but couldn't achieve it. She was moaning loudly just like she did when she masturbated alone in the bedroom, she began to feel the first climax approach when he turned off the vibrator.

She groaned in disappointment as she begged for more, "oh, more, I was almost there. Please a little more so I can cum?"

He smiled at her and took her feet out of the stirrups, running his hand down her inner thighs but not far enough up to reach her needy spot. He easily picked her body up in his arms and took her over to the spanking bench. Putting one knee down on a support he adjusted her other knee to fit the second support he guided her body down so the padded top ran down the front of her body from her cunt to her throat. He put her hands on the front supports so she lay on all fours with her ass ready to be treated to his skillful teachings. He moved his hand slowly down her back and stopped at the small of her back where it became the top of her buttocks. The hand left a tingle running up and down her spine and she longed for it to touch her intimate parts.

"Oh please sir, just touch me, make me cum," she begged. His hand had left her body in such a state that only a little pressure on her clit would take her over the top. Her thighs were wet with the juices from her pussy. "Please sir, I beg of you just a little more." Her every nerve was ready for this but nothing came until she opened her mouth to plead once again. Ashe was about to say something the vibrator on her clit came to life making her body jolt with orgasm. Her ass wiggled and her hands were shaking on the supports but she managed to cry out, "Ohhhh ... Ohhhh ... yes, yes ... ohhhhhhhhhhh" as she collapsed and let her body rest on the center pad of the bench. She was in heaven as the vibrator continued to extend her climax.

She doesn't remember when the vibrator quit but she remembered feeling his hand caress her butt and inner thighs whenever she came alert. She lay there just bathing in the luxurious feelings he gave her body with his caresses. She felt his thumb enter her soaking fuck hole and felt the electric sensation it sent throughout her body. "mmmm .." was all she muttered from her dream like state.

"Does that feel good?" he asked as her eyes opened.

With a smile from ear to ear she said, "oh you know it. That was the best orgasm in a long time."

His response was a sharp swat to her left butt cheek. Then he asked, "do I have your attention now?"

He head bucked up and a cry came from her, "Owwww. Yes sir, my full and undivided attention."

Now this is what to happen tomorrow. You are to wear a long dress, at least 4 inches below the knees and a conservative blouse -- no bra or panties -- is that clear?" he said as he delivered another sharp swat to her behind but this time it was the right cheek.

"Owww. Yes sir, that is abundantly clear."

"Good. From now on you will dress professionally at work. Am I making things clear for you?" as he landed another swat on her left butt right at the joint with the thigh.

She jumped as the pain shot through her body but she responded, "ow, ow, ow that hurts too much. She recognized that this wasn't the same paddle he had used before as it was much more severe. "I will dress very conservative and professionally at work sir. I will please you sir, you will see."

He began to rub her butt where he had spanked her, seeing the red welts arise. She seemed to enjoy this because he could see her rest on the bench and relax. He continued, "when you get into work I want you to come to this room and put this clit vibrator on, then go about your normal workday. Can you do that for me?"

She was very relaxed as he rubbed her welts and even gave a slight moan of enjoyment as he put two fingers in her cunt to begin arousing her again. "Yes sir." She replied in a tone that showed how relaxed she was.

"And if I need you for something I will turn on the vibrator and wait for you to come to my office. You need to be quick about it because you have seen what happens quickly after I turn it on. Can you tell me what happens?" he commented, putting a question at the end to make sure she wasn't daydreaming again.

"Oh yes sir. Before long, once the vibrator starts, my legs go weak and I begin to orgasm. I promise, sir, I won't ever take long to come to your office once it starts. Are you going to fuck me every time you call me?" she asked.

"No questions please. Just listen and tell me if you understand what I tell you." He landed another sharp blow to her right butt at the thigh line this time.

She howled this time as not only did it hurt but she wasn't expecting this considering he had continued to play with her pussy while talking. "Oww, Oww, son of a bitch that hurts," she let out a small curse. Finally as the stinging of the swat calmed down she responded, "yes sir, I will listen and answer."

"You will plan to work over after hours and we will develop a plan to resolve your problem. That is if you think there is a problem with you going around dressed as a slut and acting like a whore. You do have a problem and want it solved don't you?" he was now rubbing her butt again, trying to keep her mind on the discussion.

"Yes sir, there is a problem and I need to solve it quickly. I can't have my son and everybody at work knowing how much of a cock slave I can be. Thank you sir for offering to help me solve it. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. I will be at your command after work sir. Of course I will be at your command all day at work too sir." She smiled and tried not to look like she was making a smart ass answer about being at his command.

He didn't miss her response and the attitude thrown into her last part of the answer. He wasn't going to let her get away with that so he changed paddles to the one he first used on her and said, "smart ass answers get you in trouble so now count out 10 as I warm your butt up for being sassy." With that he let fly the paddle and landed on the crack of her ass hitting both cheeks.

She got the message and called out, "One sir, thank you and no more sassy remarks." The second landed in similar position but a little lower, "Two sir, thank you and no more sassy remarks." And so it went through all ten swats. Her ass was aching when he finished but she noticed how incredibly horny she had gotten.

"Good," he said. "Now take your clit vibrator off and put it here in this envelope so it will be here for you in the morning. The key to the conference room and this room is in the center top desk drawer when you need to get in here."

He watched from behind as she got off the spanking bench, making sure he got a good view of her sore behind and her open pussy. She stepped down from the bench a little unsteady on her feet. He came up behind her and supported her, not missing a chance to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She moaned in response to the erotic touch.

She sat in the chair and spread her lips to enable her to easily remove the vibrator. He smiled as he watched her take it off and deposit it in the envelope, placing it on the shelf for the morning. It was very erotic for her to display herself like this to him, she was aware of how horny it made her feel. She turned to him and held out her arms for him to hold her again.

Stepping up to her he put his arms around her, kissed her forehead and whispered, "now go put on your sexy dress and get ready to go home. If you think of anything else that might help me plan the solution to your problem tell me but just be aware that if it is something that you blatantly left out of our discussion today you hinny will pay for it."

She scurried out of the room to get dressed while he closed up the back room and conference room. As he stepped into the office he saw her on hands and knees on the floor over by the couch. Her face showed panic and as she saw him she jumped to her feet and came running to him, hugging him tightly and said, "oh sir, I can't find my dress anywhere. The cleaning crew must have taken it when they were here. What am I to do, I can't leave here naked." She was so frightened she collapsed into his arms.

Once again he scooped her up in his arms and held her. She put her arms around him and pulled herself closer to him -- she was adopting him as her protector. He set her down in his chair saying, "stay here. I will see if I can find where they threw it out or find you something to wear. If someone comes into the area you are to hide under my desk."

It seemed like he was gone for hours but it probably wasn't more than 10 or 15 minutes. He came back with only a janitor's blue work shirt saying, "I couldn't find it in the garbage but here this should cover almost as much as your dress did."

Quickly she put on the work shirt but the top 3 buttons were missing and it only came to just below her crotch. If she walked in this her butt would show and if she moved fast in it her tits would fall out the front since the buttons were missing. She looked up at his eyes and could see the hidden smirk because of her predicament.

"Don't you dare laugh at me! If I move everything I have shows."

"It is cover enough for you to get to your car and home. Not quite as much as your dress did but enough so nobody will see anything if you don't run into them on the way out." He smiled at her, knowing how humiliating it would be to run into someone on the way out.

She ran at him pounding her fists into his chest saying, "your enjoying this aren't you. You would have me go naked to my car if you didn't think I would get arrested."

He grabbed her hands and pulled her to him. His arms around her he whispered into her ear, "I would keep you naked and in my arms all the time if I could do it. I have wanted to do this from the day you started to work for me. I wish I could possess you at work and after work and at night in my bed and in the shower in the morning -- just all the time." With that he locked his lips to her, forcing her mouth to accept his tongue. She responded allowing her tongue to meet with his. In the passion of the kiss he raised her body off the floor and held her captive for minutes that seemed like forever.

Finally he released her and she stepped back out of breath saying, "wow, was that ever a kiss. I had no idea you wanted me so badly. Had I known you were available and wanted me I don't think any of this mess I am in would have happened. I am happy to be your cock slave or submissive and would have done it years ago if only I had known then."

He pulled out the metal chair she had sat on earlier and motioned for her to come to him as he sat down. She stepped to him and he quickly put her over his lap with no need to raise her shirt because her butt was already bare. He began to rub her sore cheeks as she began to protest. "Please sir, no more spanking. I am too sore for it. Please."

He continued to rub and massage her butt as she calmly lay over his lap. "I have no intention of spanking you any more but I want you to tell me what happens tomorrow and if you miss anything I will be forced to impart a sharp reminder to your sore butt. Do we understand each other." His hand crept to the opening between her legs and his fingers ran the full length of her pussy lips, stopping to tease her clit.

"Don't stop. That feels so good." She tried to concentrate on her response but found the feeling too much of a distraction. She even thought he might be doing this on purpose to keep her districted so she would make a mistake and he could whack her ass again. "I am to dress very conservative, with a long dress, no underwear and come into your office and the back room, I put on the clit vibrator and resume my normal duties. I will be ready to meet you after hours to plan a way out of my predicament. Is that correct sir?" He had kept up his finger assault of her vaginal lips all this time and she was almost out of her mind with arousal.

"Very good my love. You did perfectly. And I confess I was fingering you to try to make you distracted enough so I could spank you a little more." He smiled but she couldn't see it. His hand was now massaging her butt.

She started to get up but his arm pinned her down as his other hand stopped playing with her butt. He said, "one more thing before you go." Completing the statement just as his hand came down with a powerful smack on her left cheek.

"Ow, no more I was good and remembered everything." She continued, "my butt doesn't need any more attention but my cunt could use another fuck. I am so horny from your last spanking. Please fuck me. Send me home dripping with your cum. Please."

"Hush you horny little slut you. No more of your carnal need shall be discussed tonight." His hand landed another swat on her butt and she jumped on his lap indicating how much it hurt. "Now listen up so your butt isn't bruised too much when you leave tomorrow night. During working hours there will be no signs of familiarity between us. You will act professionally, acknowledging me as sir like you normally do. Any slight infraction of this that could be seen by anyone in this office as a gesture of familiarity and your butt will be so bruised when you leave you won't be able to lay down to fuck. Do I make myself clear little miss hot twat?" With that he levied several whacks to her butt in random places. She squirmed and jumped on his lap but his arm held her locked in place over his lap.

As his volley of swats stopped she replied, "oh yes sir. Miss hot twat is yours to do with as you want after work but during working hours she is Miss prim and proper. Is that right?" She noticed his finger invading her pussy as she said that.

He laughed and said, "tomorrow after work remind me that your sassy answer deserves some more discussion but yes that answer is correct. Now I want you to go home and get ready for tomorrow -- think over your situation and note anything that might help us." With that he stood her up and gave a light smack to her butt saying, "now go home."

She turned to face him with a frown on her face, "don't I get a goodbye fuck or anything. Little miss hot twat is still horny."