Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you are begging for another spanking. Don't you realize it is almost 9 pm and you want to play some more? Go home, have some dinner and fuck your bedmate."

His tone was a dismissal so she thought better of begging or any further discussion. She looked at her watch and it was 8:45 and she had to be home for 9 pm. She stopped at her desk to get her purse and as she bent over to get it she wiggled her butt at his door, then she turned and lifted the shirt to show him her pussy and as a final flash she spread the shirt open to show him her boobs. Then she was off to her car. Walking as fast as possible so she could gauge how much showed as her pace increased. She had to walk by the guard's desk on the way out and didn't want to flash boobs, box or butt. Walking slowly by the guard she was able to get out without incident and then ran to her car to rush home.