Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still holding on to his neck she gazed into his eyes and thought she saw lust there. He grabbed her under her shoulders and lifted her as he stood, finally setting her on her feet a few inches away from where he now stood. Her thoughts were about having to leave this wonderful situation, about leaving her master even if it was only for the night. She watched as he undid his belt and pants. He slid his pants and boxers to his ankles and again set on the couch, this time he was seated forward with his crotch at the edge.

Nancy stood there as he seated himself and instantly knew it was her turn to pleasure him. She knelt between his legs, flipped her hair back of her shoulders and took his cock in her hand. Her tongue darted out to the tip removing any pre-cum that had accumulated. Her mouth surrounded his cock and she was bobbing up and down, making his stiff rod even stiffer. Her other hand slipped below his ball sack and massaged them as she expertly mouthed his cock with lips and tongue. It didn't take long for him to move his hips in sync with her movements. His balls tightened, signaling that he was almost there. She could feel the tube running the length of his cock begin to enlarge, letting her know the large flow of cream was on its way to her mouth. Her mouth plunged on his cock, taking it all the way into her throat as she waited for the first spurt of cum to slide down her throat. As the first spurt of jisim slid down her throat she pulled back a little on his cock so the second spurt would fill her mouth. There was a lot of cream with the second spurt and it nearly filled her mouth beyond capacity but she could restrain it. She swallowed the second batch just in time to catch the third spurt. There wasn't as much the third spurt so she easily swallowed it and began the task of cleaning up his cock while it softened in her mouth.

When she was all done cleaning his cock she let if fall from her mouth and knelt straight up, placing her hands on his knees saying, "thank you Sir for that opportunity to pleasure you." Her eyes were a sparkle with lustful satisfaction. "Now what is the second thing we have to do?"

He smiled at her eagerness; "well you know I said I was going to send you home each night very horny. Now what is it that makes you so horny?"

Her mouth fell open and her look aghast, "Oh Sir, I am already so horny. Just your playing with my nipples has me so aroused. I should leave now I am so horny." She knew what he had in mind but didn't want to acknowledge she knew.

With her still kneeling between his legs he grasped his pants and boxers as he stood up. She did not move so his cock touched her lips as he pulled his pants and boxers up, buckled his belt. Looking down her face was in his crotch so he pulled her head hard into his crotch with his hand on the back of her head. Then he sat down on the couch again and patted his lap with his hand. A frown came over her face but she knew what that pat on his lap meant. Dutifully she arose and lay across his lap. His hand began to caress her buttocks and she could feel the arousal beginning. Reaching over to the side of the couch he picked up the paddle with the metal suds on one side, smooth on the other side. All she could hope is that he would use the smooth side to spank her with.

As the first swat sent a sharp pain from her butt to her pussy she felt the clit vibrator start. Oh the arousal she felt, the need for satisfaction was rising rapidly. After several swats of the paddle she was moving her butt up to meet his down stroke. Her pussy was on fire and she was headed for climax. "Oh Sir," she said rather painfully, "I am almost there. I am going to cum soon." The vibrator stopped and she began to loose the feeling of impending climax. The spanking continued and her arousal level increased. With every swat she raised her butt to meet the next one. Again she was headed for climax and he could tell. Suddenly the spanking stopped and she collapsed, whimpering into the couch cushion. As she relaxed the loss of orgasm fresh in her mind he prodded her to get up.

"Time for you to get dressed and head for home." He watched her as she struggled to her feet and headed for the back room to get dressed. As she entered the back room he turned on the vibrator and heard her shriek. He laughed and turned off the vibrator.

A few minutes later Nancy came out of the back room and locked it. She turned to face him and said, "I don't know how you can smile when what you are doing to me is so cruel and sadistic." A smile came across her face as she confessed, "but I am loving every minute of it. I am so horny right now I need a cock. Just this once can't you fuck me?"

"No Nancy," he gazed into her eyes as he pulled her close to him. Their bodies touching sent shivers up and down her body. He continued, "this is training. I want you horny, I want you to crave cock, but I want you to control your urge until I say release it. This week is going to be hard but by the end of the week I expect your trust and devotion to me to be increased. Your control will be stronger and your desire to serve me will be much stronger." He leaned into her and kissed her passionately. Then he said, "go home horny and I will see you in the morning."

She left work as he closed up the conference room and got ready to leave. She reached her car and sat in the seat. A sharp pain made her wince and she knew her butt had been well taken care of. As she drove home she could feel how horny she was, her thighs were drenched with pussy juice. For the first time she felt relieved because no matter how horny she felt she knew it was going to be his cock that satisfied her. She just wondered if she could hold out until this weekend.

Arriving home she came into the house from the garage entrance and was greeted by her son and her bedmate. "I am so exhausted from work I think I will turn in early."

Her son responded with, "we made enough for you for supper so why not eat a little and relax before going to bed?"

With a little difficulty Nancy was able to sit at the table and eat. Some casual conversation about how everyone's day had gone, she yawned and excused herself to get ready for bed.

Upstairs she took her clothes off and took a shower. The water running down her front brought her nipples to attention so she spent extra time soaping and massaging them. She soaped up her pussy and turned around so the water hit her back. A little rubbing of her cunt lips got her excited so she once again turned facing the water, allowing it to rinse the soap from her crotch as she rubbed her lips and clit. She could feel the arousal coming from within and decided to stop short of climax. After all she was not allowed a climax until this coming weekend.

Stepping out of the shower she headed for bed but decided instead to put on a nightgown since she no longer had to sleep naked. Searching her closet she found a diaphanous nighty that came a few inches below her crotch. Looking in the mirror she saw the nighty covered her body but hid nothing. Her nipples were erect as they rubbed on the material and the frills at the bottom fell below her shaven pussy. She crawled into her side of the bed and chose to sleep on her tummy, avoiding any discomfort to her sore buttocks.

She lay in bed thinking what her boss would do to her this weekend on his training session with her. She was lying with her eyes closed as her bedmate came into the room. She remained still and eyes closed as he disrobed and got in bed. He whispered a good night to her but she didn't respond, thinking it best that he thought she was asleep. His hand roamed down her back and rested on her butt in an attempt to see if she would wake up. After a few minutes of soothing rubbing along her thighs, butt and back he finally seemed content that she was fast asleep so he turned over, turned out the light and went to sleep.

For a lot of reasons she couldn't fall asleep, not the least of which was she was so horny she needed a cock but she was under specific orders not to have sex and certainly not to cum. Her body was alive with the need to be satisfied by a cock and certainly her bedmate could satisfy that need. Why then, she asked herself, didn't she avail herself of his maleness. The only reason she could come up with was her need for cock had gotten her in too much trouble already and if she disappointed her boss by defying his order against sex this week she just knew he wouldn't help her out of her difficulties.

It was only Monday night and already her bedmate had tried to get her interested in sex. Only by pretending to be asleep did she avoid it tonight but surely that wasn't going to work for the rest of the week and she didn't want to have a fight over sex. Only her son knew what a cock slut she was; her bedmate was fairly naive and hadn't seen any of the outfits she wore last week so he had no idea. Her mind kept trying to work out a way to deny him sex this week while she learned her new role as the boss' sex slave. She was pretty sure her bedmate would be satisfied with sex just once a week – he had been in the past. A little light went off in her head and she felt confident it would work. Sleep finally came as she concocted her plan to satisfy her bedmate and still follow her boss' command for no sex.

Her alarm woke her and she jumped out of bed to get ready for work. She threw her nighty on the closet floor, as she started to head to the shower but paused for a moment. The fog in her mind started to clear and her thoughts from last night came into the forefront of her mind. She looked at her bedmate sleeping so soundly, knowing he didn't have to get up for another hour she hesitated. If her plan worked he would be happy and not be pawing her for sex anymore this week.

She moved to the bed where he was still asleep and pulled back the covers slowly. Yes, she spotted his morning woody and her eyes got a glow of satisfaction that her plan should work. She gently moved her hand to slide inside his boxers to reach for his semi erect cock. Working it through the fly of his boxers she placed her hand at the base of it and slowly touched her tongue to the tip of it. Her tongue teased the head of his rod and finally started to lick from his balls to the tip. She slipped the tool into her mouth where she felt it begin to rise; her lips sensuously rubbed it as her mouth went up and down the shaft. As his cock sprang to full erectness he began to moan as he awoke to enjoy this special event. Her head was bobbing up and down now making him groan as he enjoyed this special morning present. She didn't often suck his cock and almost never in the morning but the plan was to get him off early so she could go to work and not have to worry about him needing sex for the rest of the week.

He was fully awake now as her tongue and lips pleasured him with this unexpected surprise. Finally he couldn't take it any more so his hands went to her head; he began to push her head down more and more as she sucked so elegantly. She felt his cock tighten and his balls rise as he approached climax. Suddenly her head was forced down on his cock, down all the way so her lips were touching his pubic hair. His cock penetrated her throat and she was sure she was going to gag. The pressure on her head grew as he pushed his cock further down her throat and at the same time he thrust his pelvis up mashing her face harder into his groin. She fought back her gag reflex and then felt the first spurt of his cum going down her throat. He relaxed his hold on her head after the first spurt so she was able to gasp for air as the second onslaught of sperm filled her mouth. Swallowing this she began to bob up and down his rod awaiting the remaining spasms as the last of his cum left his balls and filled her mouth.

Swallowing the last of his seed she bounced off the bed saying, "sorry I was too tired last night. I thought you might enjoy a early wake up treat." She didn't wait for a reply but instead dashed for the shower with a parting comment, "I need to get ready or I'll be late for work." In the shower she reflected on her perfect planning. Give him a blowjob as he wakes up and he should be satisfied for the week. The shower woke her up; as she soaped her breasts and pussy she could feel how alive they were with feeling. She realized how horny she was and this was only Tuesday. She knew that by Friday she would be ultra horny and looking at every male crotch she could – the problem was she couldn't have any.

She put on a knee length skirt and a light rose colored blouse, fixed her hair and left the bedroom to get ready for work. Downstairs she went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee before leaving and ran into her son sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast. She said good morning to him as she walked by to fill a cup with coffee.

"You look very nice this morning mom," said her son.

"Well thank you son," she casually replied.

"Sunday must have worked the slut out of you and your appearance" he suggested.

"Now dear that isn't a nice thing to say about your mother. And Sunday had nothing to do with it. I have been able to move past the need for the man that caused my inexcusable dress and behavior." She looked at him as he stared at her eyes.

"Yea, right. I have someone else that wants you to do another bachelor party on Saturday night in two weeks. Should I tell them you will be there in g-string and tassels?" he asked.

"Don't be silly. Last Sunday was a once in a lifetime thing. Parts were good but so much was bad. I don't think I'll ever do that again, so let's forget it and put it in the past." She didn't look him in the eyes as she replied, partly because of the memories of last Sunday were working on her mind and her horny body.

On her way to work Nancy kept thinking about how things seemed to be turning around in her life. She had feelings for her boss and he now showed a side to her that she craved. He wanted her and wanted to dominate her sexually, which aroused her inner desires. She had gotten off to a bad start with her mystery man, her body craving to be sexually dominated had driven her to let the mystery man make her do things that were damaging to her public image and professional career but now thanks to her boss coming to her rescue she could have both a fine public image and career as well as allow her inner sex cravings to be experienced in private. Oh there was no doubt that her mind and her pussy would follow the direction of her boss but she wondered what that meant for her life with her bedmate. She felt attached to her bedmate because they had started out experimenting with her bdsm fantasies but they had fallen short of what she wanted. Yet she did have feelings for him nonetheless, he shared her bed and they did have some fantastic sex although it didn't seem to happen as often as she needed.

Arriving at work she went immediately to her bosses desk for the keys to the conference room and supply room. Quickly she put her clit vibrator on and went to her desk to perform her normal daily routine. As she closed the conference room and locked it she noticed her boss was at his desk so she handed him the keys and said "Good morning Sir." Walking towards her desk she got about half way there and felt a shudder as the vibrator came to life. She moaned in enjoyment, stopped and turned back to his desk. Standing in front of his desk she said, "Yes Sir. Is there something you need?" All kinds of sexual thoughts danced through her mind as she stood there.

"Good morning Nancy. Before you go to lunch today would you stop by my desk and I will give you something to study privately over lunch."

This burst her bubble of sexual fantasies he might be thinking about for her. She should have known it because he was always so businesslike during working hours. Standing there with her mouth agape she finally managed to say "Yes Sir." She headed for her desk as she could see he had already dismissed her. That irritated her, his abrupt dismissal when conducting business.

Nancy was busy doing the normal tasks of the day and didn't notice it was lunchtime until she felt the vibrator go off. A glance at her watch let her know it was lunch time as she quickly moved to his office before the vibrator could make her legs too weak to walk. She stood before his desk as he looked up and turned the vibrator off, smiling up at her as his eyes took in the glazed look she got when the vibrator started or stopped. A little sigh of disappointment came from her lips.

"Nancy, I want you to read over this during lunch time and return it to me after lunch. It will give you some time to think about it and we can discuss the suggestions after work. If you can think of anything you want to add or delete from the content we can discuss that also. Please don't take too long for lunch as it would seem unprofessional for you to have a longer lunch than everyone else."

She took the envelope from him and knew he was dismissing her by his concise orders that were not up for debate. She went off to lunch and was curious to read what was in the envelope.

She wanted a quick lunch so she could spend as much time reading, and thinking about what she was reading, as possible. Taking a tray with the items she purchased at the cafeteria she moved to a distant corner where there was nobody to interrupt her reading. Setting the items on the table she left room in front of her for the document. She opened the envelope, unfolding the pages before her and then opened her sandwich. Her eyes glued to the pages she read:

Starting with what we know, your mystery man knows your email address and where you live, he knows the guard and where you work, he knows your desire for the unusual lifestyle in bdsm.

Clearly he met you by chance and you met once for play (you admit that) so how does he know the rest? Best guess (98% sure) is that when you met him he copied down your license plate number and used the Internet to locate the registration of the car. A simple check could give him your phone number and who else resided at your address. Thus we can be sure he knows about your son and your bedmate (as you call him). With a little more sophisticated checking he could find out your credit bureau information such as your employer and social security number. More than likely this is how he knew where you worked. It was probably a stroke of luck that he found the guard who worked at the same place – my guess is he also rides a motorcycle and met the guard quite by chance.

Since your mystery man met you once and then got otherwise occupied for over a year before contacting you I would imagine it shouldn't be hard to get rid of him. He was only interested in you if he could control you so if he looses that control he will move on to another slave – there are many of them out there. The best way to end it with the mystery man is to email him tonight and tell him you can't risk any more public humiliation so you are ending your affair with him. Then delete any further emails you get from him – they will come quickly at first and then dwindle to one a week, one a month and then none. I doubt he will do more than write emails to you but there is always the possibility that he knows your son or bedmates email address. He isn't going to pursue an affair with you if he knows you don't want it and most masters don't want a slave unless they are willing. So a simple email and ignore everything after that should work for him.

Now the guard is a different story. He had you once, twice, thrice for his personal slut and he won't want to give that up. You cannot go to the Poop Deck to confront him because he will just make you into the whore you were last time. You need to stay away from him. He can obviously contact you at work but only in a limited capacity. He may attempt to get you into a private location to inspect your purse or he may stop you at the gate to search your car. You must resist being alone with him but do it properly. His only contact with you can be through his position as a guard. If he comes to your desk and wants you to accompany him for a purse inspection you must call the security office (x7333) from your desk and ask them to send a female guard to help with a purse search, tell them who you are and where you are so they can send someone. You can also come to my office to tell me. If he calls you and tells you to come to a room # for a purse search, call security again and request a female guard to room # to help the guard that summoned you. This prevents him from doing anything but search your purse and he can't do it many times without calling attention to himself. Program into your cell the number for security (713-524-2400) and have it ready to dial when you leave work. If he signals you to pull over for a car search, dial the number, tell them your being stopped for a car search and ask them to send a female guard to help. When he tells you to open your car for a search tell him he has to wait for the female guard that is coming to help. He can't do this more than once or twice without causing alarm in security. You must be strong and not enter a room or open your car before the other guard gets there.

123456...9