Nancy and Her Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy stood there grasping her breasts, not daring to touch the nipples but the pain was growing. Her nipples became more erect than she had ever known them to get, the pain was excruciating and Nancy could do nothing but yell. As she was yelling she realized her clit was throbbing and trying to burst in orgasm.

"Oh Master, may I, may I cum. I need to so badly. Please may I cum." She pleaded, looking into his face. She was about to explode in orgasm regardless of what he said so all she could hope for was he would allow her to cum. "Ahhh, yii .. master please." She started her climax from in her chest working out from breast to cunt and she could not hide the fact that she was climaxing without permission.

"I see you haven't gotten the idea yet that you cannot cum without permission. That earns you extra punishment tonight," he said to her.

"Oh master, I am so sorry but the blood rushing to my nipples just threw me over the edge and my body didn't listen to my mind. I tried, I honestly did try to wait for your permission." Tears were in her eyes but her body was still recovering from her climax.

He took her to the couch and sat in the middle, drawing her across his lap. Her butt was exposed to his view and she just knew he was going to spank her but his hands began to massage her butt cheeks. "I want to keep these perfect globes nice and soft for spanking later," he told her as his hand wandered between her legs. She spread her legs for him and hoped for some exciting stimulation as they waited for dinner. He turned her over on his lap and spread her legs taking in the view of her long but extensive labia lips. His hand stroked the lips but missed the clit. She responded with a purr as he pleasured her.

"Supper is ready to serve," interrupted Sissy.

Nancy was startled by Sissy's announcement and tried to close her legs but he kept them wide open.

"Thank you Sissy," he said. "Sissy have you had a good look at your Mistress' pussy yet?"

Sissy came over to the couch and knelt at her Masters side saying, "No Master but it looks so very pretty."

He massaged Nancy's pussy lips and put pressure on her clit to arouse her. Nancy was turning red with Sissy closely examining her Master's cunt. She tried to move but he held her tight in his lap as he aroused her. Funny how aroused she was getting even though she was mortified with Sissy's eyes only a few inches away from her exposed twat.

"Your Mistress is a cock slut Sissy, what do you think about that?" he asked.

Sissy replied, "that is too bad. Or is it that she doesn't know any better."

"I don't know Sissy. Why don't you ask your Mistress if she enjoys anything else."

"Has Mistriss had the pleasure of a female slut yet or do you truly only enjoy cock?" asked Sissy.

"That's disgusting Sissy. Of course I have never had a female slut or any other kind of female for that matter. I forbid you to talk like that in this house any more. Do you hear me?" she bellowed at Sissy. Now she was struggling to close her legs and get her snatch off display for Sissy.

She managed to close her legs but in the process he turned her over so her butt was over his lap. His forearm pinned her to the couch so she couldn't move while he said to Sissy, "Doesn't she have a beautiful butt? It is made for spanking. Feel how smooth and soft it is Sissy," he said, indicating Sissy should rub Nancy's butt.

Sissy ran her hand over Nancy's butt and the feathery touch made Nancy feel strange. It didn't feel bad and it certainly didn't feel repulsive as she thought it would if another woman ever felt her private areas. Nancy lay quietly there as this other woman massaged her butt. Soon Nancy was moaning from the pleasure she was receiving, for the moment she had forgotten that it was another woman giving her pleasure.

"We must adjourn for dinner," he reminded them. Sissy stopped her massage of Nancy's butt and stood up. "Sissy, go get two clit vibrators and remotes. I want both of you to wear the vibrators."

Sissy quickly retrieved two vibrators and remotes, bringing them back to her Master. By then he had moved Nancy to a sitting position on his lap with his hands cupping her breasts. He was lightly rubbing and twisting her nipples as he instructed her, "now if you don't want a bad spanking you are going to spread you legs so Sissy can put your vibrator on." He tweaked her nipples hard as he said that.

Nancy yelped in pain and knowing it was a lost cause to fight against it she spread her legs and watched as Sissy gently put the clit vibrator on her. She had grown to enjoy wearing the vibrator but she wasn't too happy about Sissy putting it on her.

He announced that it was time to adjourn to the dining room for supper. As they walked to the dining room she felt his arm go around her waist and pat her butt.

They were seated at the table and Missy went to bring in the evenings supper and a bottle of chilled wine.

As Sissy poured a glass of wine for Nancy she heard the vibrator go off but since it didn't affect her she knew it had to be Sissies. She noticed a momentary unsteadiness of the wine bottle but Sissy never gave any other sign that her vibrator was going. As her glass came full to the top Sissy stopped pouring and Nancy heard the vibrator cease. Sissy then filled her Master's glass without any further ado.

Dinner progressed nicely but Nancy was aware of a couple of times when Sissies vibrator would go off but she never heard Sissy make any noise or bodily move to indicate it bothered or stimulated her. As Nancy was finishing the last sip of her wine her vibrator went of and she gasped, causing her to choke on the wine she was swallowing. "Oh gawd," she exclaimed as she recovered from her choking. "Oh, oh, ahhh," she moaned as she looked at her Master and smiled.

"Time for tonight's lessons my dear. Sissy will clean the table and then join us in the den to help you. Please come this way," he said as he stood and turned toward the den.

Her vibrator quit as she stood to follow him. She hurried to catch up to him and follow only a pace behind. 'He makes me wet and horny but seems to ignore it' she thought as she followed him to the den.

Into the den they went and he turned to set on the end of the couch but as he did he took her hand and pulled her down into his lap. She sat on his lap, leaning her back into the arm of the couch and looked longingly into his eyes. She could feel her emotions build up in her body, she felt ready for most anything as long as it was erotic in nature.

He kissed her. She responded. His tongue searched the inner depths of her mouth, under her tongue, against the roof of her mouth, intertwining with her tongue and searching for her tonsils. She gasped as he finished kissing her and said, "you have been such a bad girl this week I am going to enjoy punishing you" as his hand moved to her pussy. She gasped again as he inserted two fingers into her open vagina.

She responded with "how have I been such a bad girl this week?" She had just finished saying that when he removed his two fingers from her moist pussy.

"Here, clean your slut juice from my fingers while you think about how to answer your question. Keep in mind that if you don't answer to my satisfaction that I am going to put you across that spanking horse over there and use my belt on your butt until you remember all the things you did wrong this week." He put the two fingers in her mouth so she could suck them clean. Her eyes wide open as the full significance of what he had said registered in her mind.

Thinking of what he could mean she began sucking the fingers with a passion, basking in the taste of her own pussy juice. She moaned as she sucked his fingers trying to review all this past week's events. The longer she sucked the more time she had to think or so she reasoned. She was enjoying the fingers but he soon pulled them out as he turned on her clit vibrator and put the fingers back in her hole. A finger moved up to try to find her g spot. She could only squirm and moan as he tortured her cunt causing her to feel the beginning of an orgasm build from inside her stomach and working outward.

The fingers came out, the vibrator quit and she moaned, "fuck me now sir, please fuck me."

"I promise you my love that I will fuck you when we go to bed tonight and not a moment before. Now we have a lot to cover before bedtime. You have a question to answer, then a period of punishment, then some training and depending on how well you learn your lessons there may be some more punishment. Then and only then can we go up to bed. So now tell me all the ways you were bad this week."

She moaned in frustration and kicked her feet on the couch in protest but finally settled down to answer the question. "That little demonstration just earned you a trip over the spanking horse. Now answer the question" he announced.

Her face scrunched up and she said, "no, please. I am sorry." She saw in his face that her plea had no affect on his intentions so she addressed the question, "well there was the four times I lost my Ben Wah balls. But I was good the rest of the week."

"Wrong answer," he said. A long pause as she looked at him with shock on her face. "Don't give me that shocked look. Didn't I say you couldn't climax until this weekend?"

He face still registered shock as she replied, "well yes."

He replied, "maybe I have been too easy on you this week but I assure you when I say you can't climax then you better not climax. That is part of your training tonight but I would have thought you would recognize it as an offense, whether or not you were punished at the moment of transgression or not." His stern look began to make her concerned over how severe her punishment would be. She expected some but it was looking more like it would be long and severe. "Now suppose you recount the times you climaxed without permission."

She stammered as she responded, "Ah, well, there were only a couple. Ah, there was the time when my vibrator went off on the way back from the cafeteria and I climaxed just as I got to your doorway." She paused, somewhat dumbfounded for further response.

"So maybe you don't remember all the times you climaxed as I fucked you in the conference room?" he questioned her.

"Well those don't count, what do you expect when you fuck me? I climax when I get fucked." She looked at him questioningly.

"You climax when I tell you that you can," he said mater-of-factly.

Her head bowed down as she thought of all the times she had climaxed while they fucked. Her buttocks tightened instinctively as she realized how sore she would be if he insisted on punishing her for each climax. "Those shouldn't really count, you shouldn't fuck me if you don't want me to climax so they are really your fault and not mine," she stubbornly commented. She immediately realized that her comment was a big blunder and she better not make him mad with any more retaliatory comments.

"So now you're trying to make it my fault for you failing to get permission to climax. Is that what your saying?" he countered.

She hung her head in defeat, knowing better than to continue this line of discussion she said, "no Master." She tried to soften him up by saying, "I will take whatever punishment you think I deserve."

"And how about the time you climaxed when I was whipping your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes sir." She acknowledged. She began, "but you let me get too excited, it felt so good." Her head still down she smoothed it over with, "yes Master I did climax without permission and I am sorry."

"And how about the time when I held you upside down, I licked your clit while you sucked my cock. Didn't you climax two or three times then?" he recounted.

She could feel her buttocks tense up; even her asshole was tightening up. How bad will this be she thought. Her whole body quivered as she responded as her mind thought of what she would have to endure tonight. She knew it would hurt but she also knew how horny it made her when she was whipped, especially on her butt. Snapping back to the matter at hand she responded, "Yes Master, it was many more than twice and again I am sorry." She began to realize that some time during this discussion he had slipped two fingers back into her cunt and was fucking her with them. It felt good but she also realized that a climax was starting from within and if he didn't stop soon she would climax again. "Oh, Master please stop or give this slut permission to climax."

He removed the two fingers and inserted them into her mouth to clean as he said, "we are going to work on your avoiding climaxes without permission and Sissy will help you with that." For the first time she noticed Sissy kneeling at a full upright position off to the side of the couch. She hadn't even noticed when Sissy had appeared there. "But first you are going to have to learn the positions of a slave. You see the position Sissy is in now?"

She kept sucking on his fingers and merely acknowledged by a nod.

"This is called the slave's normal position. Sissy relax!" Sissy moved down so her buttock rested on her heals. "That is called the slave's relaxed position. "Sissy display," he commanded. Sissy stood upright, put her hands behind her neck and interlaced her fingers, put her elbows out at a 45-degree angle from her body. Nancy noticed how her chest was thrust forward and made her large breasts very prominent, her nipples were also erect. "This is the display position and is very important. You pull your elbows to the side thrusting your breasts forward; your pelvis should also be forward. This is the position I will put you in when I want someone to inspect you. You should feel proud that your master wants someone else to see his prized possession. If at all possible your nipples should be erect and your cunt be moist. How else is someone to recognize what a slut you can be if your not moist and ready for pleasure? Get up and inspect Sissy, see that her nipples are erect and her cunt is flowing with juice."

Nancy hesitated not wanting to inspect Sissy, she wanted to get this over with and she had no interest in inspecting another woman. He gave her a little shove to make her get up off his lap. Nancy arose and moved toward Sissy, giving her a quick once over and turned to face her master.

"Nancy, that is the biggest insult you can give me or my slave. When I put a slave on display for you I am seeking your approval that you like what you see. Now lightly feel and pinch her nipples." Nancy complied but hesitatingly. "Now put your fingers in her cunt to see how moist she is." Again Nancy complied but he could see she wasn't doing it willingly. "Now take your fingers and put them under your nose to smell the aroma of her juices." Nancy's face scowled but she did as she was told. "Now put them up to Sissy's mouth and let her clean them for you." Sissy immediately started sucking on Nancy's fingers and quickly had them cleaned. Nancy removed her fingers and looked to her master again for direction. "Now Nancy, I want you to assume the display position."

Nancy stomped her foot and said, "I'm not gonna let this floozy put her fingers in my cunt." She turned her back to Sissy and stood there.

The response was immediate, "Sissy get the medium cane and the cuffs." He watched as Sissy headed to the wall for the cane and wrist cuffs, Nancy turned to see what was happening. He looked at Nancy and almost shouted, "you are the slave here and don't get to choose what I do or don't do. Your comment is insubordination and demands immediate punishment. Now come over here." Sissy handed him the cane and cuffs as she headed to the other wall. He put the wrist cuffs on Nancy's arms and waited as Sissy brought the overhead chain around on the ceiling track to where Nancy stood. He hooked the cuffs together and then raised her arms above her head, hooking the cuffs to the hanging chain. Nancy stood there hooked and helpless dangling from the chain, standing on her tiptoes.

"Nancy, I have been fairly lenient on you up until now but I will not tolerate insubordination as you will soon understand." He stood behind Nancy, who was to scared to say anything, drew back on the cane and swung full force, striking Nancy's butt cheeks mid way from top to bottom and evenly striking both.

Nancy let out a howl from the pain and danced on her tiptoes, moving one leg out as if trying to run away from the pain. "OWWWW, oh gawd that hurt." She heard the cane swooshing through the air and felt the immediate pain of the second stroke hitting her buttocks just above the joint with her thighs. "OWWWWWW," she cried bursting into a tearful outcry as she again danced around trying to run away from the intense thrashing she was getting. A third swat from the cane caused similar acrobatics but she was unable to get away and the tears were now rolling down her cheeks. She started to say, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Master .... ," but she was quickly told to shut up. A fourth, a fifth swat from the cane struck her bottom and she was helpless to do anything but wait for the next one. She began to think and hope that she would pass out from the pain but after the tenth stroke he told Sissy to let her down.

Nancy stood there with her hands cuffed together in front of her so she couldn't rub her buttocks, which felt as if they were permanently damaged. She cried uncontrollably but stood in front of her master as he said, "Nancy I hope you have learned a valuable lesson that you are not to refuse anything your master tells you to do."

She stood there crying and sniffling but managed to respond, "yes Master. Thank you for correcting me." Her head was down as she continued to cry, the pain not diminishing any and her unable to rub it.

"Now we will try this again. Sissy, unhook her cuffs. Nancy you will move to the display position and you will not try to sooth your butt."

Nancy put her hands behind her neck and interlaced her fingers. She moved her elbows to the 45 degree position but her head was still down. She stood there for what was going to happen next, her mind a mixed set of emotions. Was Sissy going to inspect her as she had done to Sissy? Was she going to have to lick Sissy's fingers as Sissy had done to hers?

"Nancy!" came a voice from somewhere. Her mind came back to alert as she held her arms laced behind her head, her elbows out. "Nancy, come on now girl. This is serious, now pay attention and do your best because I won't always be as forgiving as tonight. Put your head up like you're proud to display yourself. Stick your pelvis out and show me those cute tits you have."

Her mind sort of snapped back to what she was doing. She wanted him to be pleased with her. She lifted her head and looked him straight in the eyes, thrust her pussy forward and brought her elbows back a little more to force her tits out. She could feel her nipples start to become erect. Those erotic feelings started to come to the forefront of her mind. She just hoped that he wouldn't have Sissy inspect her but if he did she would show him she could endure it.

He moved towards her and her mouth let out a sound letting him know she was glad it was him that was inspecting her. "That is better," he said as his hand took her breast and his palm grazed the nipple. Her nipples jumped to attention as she felt his smooth hand caress her breast. His hands moved to take a nipple in his fingers and roll the nipple. No tension but a nice steady pressure as he rolled her nipples.

"Ahhh, oh," she moaned as he played with her nipples. She was beginning to feel ultra horny after the harsh caning she had gotten. She mentally fussed at him for not allowing her to sooth her butt after the punishment but said nothing.

His hand then moved to her pelvis and slipped into her moist lips. She moaned a little as she spread her legs a little to give him better access to her cunt. He slipped two fingers into her love channel, moved them around. This caused a stir in her already aroused body. As he withdrew the two fingers she could see they glistened with her juices. The fingers rose to his nose and she watched as he inhaled deeply trying to get as much of the aroma as possible. Then the two fingers headed to her mouth. Her tongue was already out and her mouth open wide to receive the fingers. As the fingers moved into her mouth her lips sealed around them and she eagerly sucked them clean. There was a loud popping noise when he pulled the fingers back; she had created quite a suction.