Nancy and Steve the Black Trucker

Story Info
Mormon wife Nancy chases black cock on the road.
17.2k words
4.37
41.9k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,534 Followers

It wasn't at all like Nancy Cooper. The kids had grown, her husband, a career Marine Officer, had been gone overseas only a week for what could be more than a year. She liked to dress well. Today was an expensive fashion brand blouse and a just above the knee fashion brand billowing skirt. The two inch heels on the three hundred shoes accented the shape of her round ass and made a nice echo when she walked.

This time she stepped in front of a tall dark black man in casual clothes and a baseball cap. She had come in to the combination truck stop, gas station, convenience store when her card didn't work at the pump.

"Don't you just hate it when the person ahead in the line of you buys a bunch of stupid stuff and ties up the line?"

The man in front, obviously was now adding lottery tickets to his purchase.

The voice was pleasant, very pleasant. Nancy turned to speak in return. She stopped short when she realized the stranger had a pleasant smile to go with the pleasant voice. It was bonus that the black man was good looking. Something caught Nancy off guard and she looked down at his crotch.

Over the years many service wives had commented to her about black men and how big there cocks were. Something triggered the middle age military wife to take that peek. When looking up she realized that she had been caught and blushed.

"I guess you've heard the stories." The man's voice was mellow."

"Umm! Yes, I mean no. Okay, yes. I'm so sorry."

"Oh, it's fine. I've been checking you out."

Nancy blushed again. The asshole was still blocking the counter buying lottery tickets while trying to flirt with the young clerk.

"I'm Steve."

"I'm Nancy."

"Have coffee with me."

"Uh, can't right now." She pointed to her credit card. "Card reader didn't work at the pump."

"We'll okay. Pump your gas. I'll be inside. You can park your car over there and I'll wait for you."

"We will see. I was going to Idaho to see my mother."

"That's a bit far."

"Next!"

Nancy presented her credit card and went out to pump her gas. The black stranger watched her walk away as she moved towards her car. With his purchase paid for he went to sit at a table at the front window. Nancy was a nervous wreck. Everything inside her said, "Fuck him!" while there were some barriers she had never crossed.

First she had promised herself to never fuck any of her husband's friends. That was a failure five different times. Two times the affairs lasted a while and one only a few times and two of them were after party spur of the moment while her husband talked to buddies near by. There were another half dozen that weren't military at all. Most were pretty average, but three or four were big cock guys.

Maybe it was her getting older, but the last time her husband was home it was six months and she hadn't cheated on him at all. Now it had only been a week since he had been gone and she was trying to figure out how to fuck this black guy,

"Click!"

Tank full. She took her receipt and settled under the steering wheel.

"I don't know anything about this guy." She reasoned with herself. "What if I don't fuck him and he has this giant cock to slam into me? And, what if he doesn't? This would be a line she never crossed, jumping race like that. Then again she had known several black guys throughout her life that wanted to fuck her. What had she missed there?"

She took a deep breath, put the car in gear and moved the car to a place to park. Her mother could wait in Idaho. Nancy needed an adventure. She went inside and slid into a chair across for this new man, Steve. He ordered her coffee. She looked into his eyes.

"I'm making up my mind. I'm a military wife. I was born and raised Mormon, my husband as well. He is big brass military and now overseas. My kids are gone, in college, and here I am."

"I hope this doesn't hurt my chances. I'm a truck driver for a national company. My hours are about up for the day and I'll have 6 hours to kill before I can make my delivery. Since my divorce I've pretty much lived in my truck. Not that it's a mess, mind you."

Nancy's mind wasn't as much what he did for a living as much it was on what might be in his pants.

"I've never been around a big truck and wondered what they might be like inside."

"I'd be glad to show you once you finish your coffee."

Nancy made the coffee last as they talked. As she was trying to make up her mind to cross the line her pussy was starting to make the decision for her. Some of the other wives that had fucked black cock had made so much about the size. During the fifteen or twenty so journeys outside her marriage one eight incher stuck to her mind. How glorious would it be if it were true about black men having a cock as large a foot in length? Was she sitting across the table from one of those?

"Okay, show me yours, she stumbled over her words, "Show me your truck."

Walking across the lot to his truck Nancy realized how exposed they were. A couple of trucks gave a respectable toot and a couple of voices shouted. One of the more clear ones shouted.

"Hey, looks like you'll be getting some classy pussy."

"Sorry, truckers will be truckers." The black man explained.

"Do you think I am classy?"

"Very classy. Then again I've not been with the ladies since I went home and saw that my wife was gone and left divorce papers on the kitchen table."

"Then let's give them a show." Nancy grinned.

She leaned up to kiss him. He gave her a short kiss and then another. She took his hand as they approached his truck. He opened the passenger door and motioned for her to climb in. She had left her panties off under her skirt so she could finger herself on the long trip to her mother's house. The view was going to be full on for Steve the trucker.

She heard him gasp. She took an even bigger step as she reached for the grab bar to pull herself up. She felt her outer lips part giving him a view inside her wet cunt. She bounced a little on the step opening herself even more before pulling herself inside.

A couple of more trucker's horns tooted. She looked down at Steve the trucker.

"Are you coming?"

"I think I might have." He joked.

"Oh, you! Get on up in here."

She greeted him with kiss that went on while his fingers found the opening between her lips down there. He didn't shove fingers in right away. He ran his finger along the wet opening and teased her clit. She finally wiggled against him until two went inside. Between the ongoing kiss, his fingers in her, and knowing he was black Nancy was melting inside. She had to fuck this black stranger.

"We can get up in the bunk and close the curtain. The A/C is on."

The military wife got into the bunk where she unzipped her skirt and tossed it down into the passenger seat right at Steve the trucker's knees. As he watched she took off her blouse and bra, tossing them at him. Now naked she moved around exposing her married cunt to him. Even if he had a pencil dick she was going to fuck him because he was black.

"I thought I was going to see some funny Mormon underwear."

"You know about Mormon underwear?"

"Only what I hear."

"Well, I haven't worn it in years."

Her nipples were hard as rocks on her C-Cup boobs as the black man took off his shirt to reveal a bare and muscular chest. When he unbuckled his belt Nancy had to suck back some slobber. He smiled and climbed into the bunk with her. He laid on his back beside her.

"You finish the rest."

The wandering wife unbutton his jeans and unzipped him. She pulled down his pants as he squirmed to help. All that remained was jockey shorts with a huge bulge in front. No pencil dick there, he raised his hips to help her take them off. As she pulled down the head of his cock nudged her right on her chin. She reasoned if it wasn't a foot of cock in was close enough. The head was huge and the veins very pronounced. She imagined it on her insides pushing and expanding her.

She took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue around the crown and laid back beside him.

"Has this little white Mormon chick even seen one like that?"

"God, no! Not even close!"

She reached to pump it while he suckled her breasts.

"How long did you say you are on layover?"

"Six hours. Is that long enough for you?"

"Can we stay here in your bunk?"

"Sure, if you want."

Nancy wiggled on her back and ran her hands down the inside of her thighs as she pulled them far apart.

"How about you fuck me now?"

Steve the trucker got up on his knees and positioned himself between her legs. Nancy watched the black cock move towards her cunt opening. Steve's cock was not only long, it was massive. Nancy would welcome whatever damage it might do to her little Mormon cunt be it temporary or permanent.

Nancy marveled at what was about to happen to her. Legs spread wide she braced for what could be an onslaught. Tip of the huge black head touched her outer lips. Nancy wiggled trying to start it into her. Then a gentle push from Steve the trucker and it started inside her. The head pushed her outer pussy lips wide open and encountered the softness inside. He took a couple of minutes for her to adjust and popped the head inside her. Nancy gasped as her cunt clamped down on the shaft just behind the head.

"Looks like you're trapped." Nancy teased. "I not letting you go!"

"Okay, I'll just leave it in there then. Let me know, if it's too much?"

"No, not really. It was just such a sensation to see a black cock head disappear inside me."

"Let me know when I get to the depth your husband reaches." He grinned.

"Oh, that won't take much. He laid a ruler along his dick once to convince me how big it was. He always bragged it was between five and six inches. I could see the marks on the ruler at four and five eighths. Typical Mormon penis."

Steve the trucker pushed into her. Between the head stretching her and the wetness of girl juices from her anticipating cunt it let him get about five inches in with two strokes.

"About there?"

"Yes, but the first time I cheated the guy had seven inches so hubby's big cock story fell apart."

Steve the trucker pushed in another couple of inches.

"About there then?"

"Well, I fucked a guy at a party that had eight inches. We started an affair that lasted ten years while my kids were growing up. We were fucking every chance we could. He was in my husband's command. He retired and moved back to where his wife grew up about three years ago. We liked to joke about the Colonel's wife fucking a Lieutenant?"

Steve the trucker shoved in another inch and made the Mormon wife cum.

"Oh, Jesus Christ! That was a surprise. You made me cum!"

"I noticed that. Look at how much you still have to go in you."

Nancy looked at four more inches still to go inside her. She smiled into the black stranger's eyes. There was no pain or tearing this much in, only a wonderful feeling of being delightfully full. Her tummy had a little bulge to it from taking suck a thick cock.

"Are you ready to be ruined?"

"Oh, I don't think you can ruin me. Spoil me, maybe."

"No, I mean ruin you for your Mormon husband, maybe not other large cock."

"Ruin me then. I was ruined for him when I fucked the guy with seven inches."

"Do you see how good my black cock looks stuffing itself into your married white pussy?"

"Uh-huh," She panted. "When are you going to stuff in some more?

Steve the trucker gave a little lunge that forced her backwards. Another inch went in. Nancy took a deep breath.

"You really do want to be ruined, don't you?"

"Yes, fuck me, ruin me!"

"You won't really be ruined, just ruined for white cock. Every cock that goes into you from now on you're going want it to be black. Not just black, but big and black."

Steve the trucker lunged again.

"Ever have ten inches of cock in you before?"

"My Dear God, no! Oh, fuck! Where's it going?"

"It's going where you want it, where it belongs. Right up into your cervix. We'll put my seed right up into your womb, Nancy. Any chance you could get pregnant?"

"Uh, probably. I mean maybe. I don't know, I mean I'm on the pill. but I've never been fucked like this before."

"There's two more inches to go. Do you want it all?"

"Yes, I don't know where I'm going to put it, but yes!"

Nancy looked down at the mergence of black cock and white cunt. There was two more inches to go. Her usually flat stomach was arched where the huge black invader was hollowing her out inside. She hunched up against Steve the trucker's cock a little. A little more black cock went in her.

"There you go, Nancy. You do it You take the rest of my big cock. Hunch it into you. Make it fit real good."

Nancy was after getting it all in. The once strictly raised Mormon girl was on a mission to get all of Steve the trucker's black cock into her if it meant taking it into her womb. Her movements were now accompanied by grunts, groans, and sighs.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, just fuck me! You've already made me cum three times!" Curly black hairs were now touching soft blond hair on Nancy's pussy."

"You've almost got it white girl. Keep fucking against that black cock."

"Oh, fuck! Four times! You've made me cum four times. Fuck me, let me feel your cum in me!"

Nancy felt his cum spurt deep against her cervix and flood what little room she had left in her cunt. When she looked up Steve the trucker was grinning at her.

"You're ruined now, aren't you?"

"Oh, Jesus Christ. Fuck yes! Are you going to fuck me again?"

"There will be time for that."

"Did I get it all in?" She giggled.

"If you didn't you were right there. You deserved a good fucking."

"I guess I did. I wish I would have known about black cock twenty years ago instead of waiting until I was forty!"

"What? You're forty? I don't think I believe that?"

"Why? How old are you?"

"I'm twenty nine." Steve laughed.

"What? You're just a kid. What are you doing fucking an old lady?"

"I don't see no old lady."

Nancy blushed. She had no idea he was that young. No wonder he about fucked her to death.

They lay with Steve the trucker's cock still in her.

"What happened to your wife? You said you were divorced."

"She liked black cock. Apparently she couldn't get enough of it. I would be gone for a couple of weeks and thought I was giving her all she needed. If I'd be gone two weeks she'd fuck twenty guys before I'd get back. Nice house, nice clothes, nice cars weren't enough for her. That's the reason I'd be gone. To give her all those things."

"Now you're out fucking somebody else's wife."

"Well, just now. I told you I've been six months without a woman,"

"Six months. huh? I guess that explains all this cum running out of me."

"Whoops! Now I got to change the sheets."

"God, I don't know what to do with all of it. It's still running out. I guess you did ruin me. My pussy looks like you drove your truck through it!"

"It's a beautiful pussy. Look at it gaping open, ready to be fucked again."

Then something happened that had never happened to Nancy before. As unnatural as her once tight little cunt looked to her Steve the trucker leaned in and kissed her right on the clit amidst all the cum running out of her. Nancy cringed from the contact as at the same time a jolt surged through her entire body.

The the black man's tongue slurped right up her slit. So fresh for the most intense orgasm she had ever felt her body struggled to contain the feeling that was about to explode within her.

"Oh, my God! Steve that's your own cum you're running your tongue through."

"A lot of it is yours. It has your taste and texture. A special lady requires special treatment."

By now Nancy was trying to talk through clenched teeth, an orgasm burning inside her. She gasped and lost it, cumming hard on his tongue. She lay quivering on the black trucker's bunk in his semi-tractor.

"Oh, fuck! No one has ever done that to me!"

"Now it's even better you've really added your flavor to it!"

Nancy loved the look of the blackness lapping her cunt. Steve wasn't stopping just because she had cum hard. She squirmed to get away. His hands locked under her ass to hold her cunt to him. After a brief struggle resistance was gone. The former reserved Mormon wife was his to do with what ever this stranger wanted.

She lay there purring with every slurp of his tongue, every suckle at her clit, every time he would draw a whole cunt lip into his mouth and run his tongue along it. Then she was cumming again. Nancy lost track of time.

See was aroused from her euphoric stupor when Steve the trucker got up and started working his cock back into her. Anything that might have been resistance to his size before was now more of a glide of the head into her depths.

"All in! You're officially ruined. It's black cock or no cock for you from now on."

"Oh, I'm sure a white guy with a foot long dick could do me some good."

"Probably not. Looking up and seeing that the man is white it would not be the same for you. Black cock will have caused an awakening in you so that a white cock won't be able to make you cum. You could take on enormous white cock after white cock and knowing in you heart the guy fucking you isn't black all you could do would be to take their cum time and time again inside you and not feel what you need most."

Nancy was listening, but really just enjoying the fucking that Steve the trucker was giving her. This time he was actually fucking her, not just trying to slowly bury his length. The large veins she had seen earlier were now caressing every bit of the insides of her pussy driving her wild now that is was not only size but texture. The black cock was controlling her every move, every sound, and sending her into orgasm after orgasm.

Then she felt him cum in her again. Almost in a trance she blinked when she felt his seed splatter against her cervix. He kept fucking her until he slowed and stopped. With his softening cock still in her Nancy felt more content than she could remember. Then curiosity got to her.

"I don't see how you ex-wife could let you go."

"Well, she dated white boys in high school and I was the first black guy she ever fucked. Then she couldn't get enough. I guess I should have stayed home and worked in a factory or something. I'd still have a wife and our two kids although she was probably fucking other black guys all the way through the marriage."

"Holy Shit! She was white?"

"White, green eyes, red hair ... freckles." Then Steve's voice trailed off.

"I'm sorry."

"Well, now it's your turn. The black cock demons won't let you go. My ex has probably fucked a hundred black guys. You probably will, too."

They were silent for a moment while his words sunk in.

"A hundred black guys!" Nancy's thoughts rumbled through her mind. She could feel the idea of it boiling inside herself.

Steve had pulled out. He got a wet wash cloth from somewhere in the big rig. He wiped off his cock and handed into to his little Mormon conquest. Cum from both of them covered it. Not a 6 month build up this time and Nancy had contributed a lot. She handed the slippery cloth back to Steve the trucker. He tossed it and buried his face in her cunt again.

"Oh, Jesus Christ! You ... you are spoiling me, or is that part of being ruined?"

"Spoiled, ruined you deserve it. You are one special woman. Suddenly I don't miss the ex anymore. You really know how to use that little pussy of yours."

"Well," Nancy laughed. "I don't think we can call it little any more."

His face in her cunt was having that instant effect again. She could feel the passion rising in her loins as his tongue and lips became magic. The orgasm built and overcame her.

This time he let her rest. He lay back in the bunk. Was she supposed to suck his cock? She'd never get the rim of the head past her lips. She'd feel silly licking it.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,534 Followers