Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers

As my wife lay on her back calmly talking to this guy about doing a sexual photo shoot the next day, I began playing with her cunt. She spread her knees to give me better access but managed to keep talking as though she were alone.

Nancy said the photographer couldn't do the session until 6:00 o'clock but that maybe she could spend a little time with him beforehand. Could he meet her at a bar for a few drinks at around 4:00 o'clock? She said that honestly she felt nervous about working with a male model and needed to relax. "Honestly," my ass!

Meanwhile, feeling devilish, I'd climbed down between her legs and begun eating her cunt. But even as I lashed her clitoris with my tongue and sucked it gently, she did pretty well maintaining a calm conversational tone on the phone.

Ben offered to pick her up at her house but she told him that would be impossible. (She gasped a little as she said this because I'd lifted her lower body an inch off the bed and buried my tongue deep inside her.) Her husband Bill would be home, and she'd have a hard time explaining why she was taking off with a strange man. Could she meet him at a bar? She mentioned (with another almost inaudible gasp as I gave her clitoris an extra little suck) a place on Clement Street, and he said he'd see her there at about 4:00 o'clock tomorrow.

She rang off and, noticing that I had another erection, said, "Damn it, Cal! You're such a pest! How'd you get hard again so quick?"

By way of an answer, I climbed on top of her and shoved my cock into her cunt. Very wet from the eating I'd given it but still quite tight, it felt wonderful. I fucked her missionary style for almost five minutes before pulling out of her and rather roughly flipping her over on her hands and knees.

Gripping her slender waist from behind, I entered her dog-style. I drove my cock into her harder and harder, not caring the least bit for her pleasure. The truth is I felt like punishing her with my cock. I even allowed myself, as I fucked her, an absurd thought: How dare my darling wife make a date with a man on the phone while I was between her legs eating her cunt! I'd show her! After only a minute or so of this irrational, absurdly angry fucking that was about as close to rape as I'd ever come (I mean, after all, my loving wife was only doing what I wanted her to do. What right did I have to be angry?), I was on the verge of erupting inside her.

But despite the crudity, the deliberate lack of finesse I was showing as a lover, Nancy began to respond strongly to me. I felt her body stiffen under my hands and she raised her head and moaned loudly. Then she exclaimed loudly, "Oh, fuck! I've got to cum, Cal! Oh! Oh!" So, as my cock spurted deep inside her cunt, Nancy had her own, very intense orgasm, too.

The truth is we hardly ever have simultaneous orgasms. That this was brought about by my being more than usually insensitive was a puzzle to me. I didn't let it unsettle my mind, though. Instead, I continued gripping her waist and kept my cock buried inside her for almost another thirty seconds while I felt her body shuddering under my hands. She seemed to be having little aftershocks.

Finally, I pulled out of her and rolled over on my back. I'd made a big mess inside her and semen spilled out Nancy and on to the bedspread. Then she rolled over on her back, too. For almost minute we just lay there breathing heavily. Then she laughed. "What got into you?" she asked.

I was ashamed to tell her about my irrational feeling of anger as I fucked her. Instead, I just lay there catching my breath.

Throwing her arm over my chest, Nancy whispered, "Whatever you were doing then, please do it again soon."

I said I would. I wondered to myself if my delicate-looking wife liked sex a little rougher than I usually gave it to her. But I also wondered if it was her thinking about being with another man tomorrow, even if it was to be only for a supposedly R-rated photo session, that had gotten her especially aroused.

I dozed off for a while, and I think Nancy did, too. When I woke up she was getting dressed.

A little later we went out to dinner and a few drinks. We were just an average-looking husband and his beautiful wife having a conventional Saturday evening out together. If only people knew how unconventional we really were!

Calvin427
Calvin427
918 Followers
12