Nancy and the Produce Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

A rather silly CD by a singer named Regina Spektor (whom Nancy likes but I don't) was playing.

There was surprisingly little self-consciousness on their parts as they got down on the carpet and got into their roles. As I photographed them kissing and pressing their virtually naked bodies against each other, it occurred to me that they weren't entirely acting. They were completely into the scene.

As he kissed my wife, Ben moved his right hand up and down her backside. It finally settled on her naked ass, which he caressed tenderly. I knelt down to get several shots of his hand on Nancy's ass and noticed that several times his fingertips came dangerously close to her cunt. Each time he did this with his fingers Nancy made a little moaning sound that seemed almost like encouragement.

Looking at the photos later, I saw that in one of the close-up shots (which I took while lying on my belly just behind Nancy's rear end) Ben's hand had briefly lifted her top ass cheek up enough to fully expose her asshole. In the photo, definitely one of my favorites, the end of his middle finger is less than an inch from it.

Without being asked, Ben stopped kissing Nancy and pushed her down on her back. He then raised himself on his left elbow and took a few seconds to look up and down the perfect blonde body lying almost completely nude beneath him. Nancy, lying with her hands lying on her belly, looked up at him with an almost amused expression on her face.

"Do you like me?" she asked quietly.

He didn't answer. Instead, lying on his belly and raising his upper body over Nancy's, he leaned over her and slowly brought his mouth down to her right breast. He started by kissing and tonguing her right nipple. When his mouth made contact with her nipple, Nancy let out a very small gasp and closed her eyes. Then, placing her arms on the carpet at either side of her, she pushed her chest up almost imperceptively toward him. It seemed almost an involuntary.

Though he probably didn't need it, I decided to give him further encouragement at this point: "Yes, that's great, Ben. Take your time with those gorgeous little tits. Really enjoy them. Treat them like your playthings. You can tell she loves what you're doing."

Over the next two or three minutes, as I took photo after photo, Ben moved his mouth, with slow deliberateness, from one of my wife's beautiful pink nipples to the other. As she moaned with pleasure, he licked and sucked Nancy's nipples until they were fully erect. Then he batted them around with rapid fluttering motions of the tip of his tongue.

As I took close-up shots of Ben's tongue working on my wife's nipples, my cock got very stiff in my pants. Since I'd had the foresight not to wear briefs, I was able to reach down and adjust my hard-on so it was less constrained in my cargo shorts.

Since Ben had his lower body flat against the carpet as he sucked Nancy's nipples, I couldn't tell how he was doing with his erection. I doubted that it had gone away. He was having too much fun with my wife's breasts for that to happen.

I was about to suggest to Ben -- who seemed almost fixated on Nancy's breasts -- that he move on to another part of her body when he did it on his own. As he'd attended to her breasts, which Nancy had continued pushing upward into his busy mouth, she'd raised her knees and spread her legs so that her cunt had become quite a temptation.

Raising himself up on his left arm, Ben reached down her body with his right hand and began stroking her cunt through the little white g-string panel. Then for some reason he got interested in the little tufts of pubic hair that protruded on either side of the panel. He tugged at them playfully as though trying to pull more hair out from under the panel. Since Nancy didn't have a lot of hair there, he soon gave up and returned to rubbing her cunt, concentrating on her clitoral area.

She was loving it, of course. As he prodded her clitoris through her panties, she kept groaning and whispering, "Yes. Yes. Oh, Ben, yes."

To get a better look at what he was doing, Ben got on both knees next to Nancy's body, which was laid out beneath him like a smorgasbord. As he did this I couldn't help noticing his erection, which was stretching the left side in his briefs. It looked huge! Still using his right hand, he kept masturbating my wife through her panties.

I knelt down at Nancy's feet and got several great shots of Ben's hands caressing her partially covered cunt. Once or twice, he pulled the little white panel aside and made brief contact with her cunt lips. Her body stiffened each time he did this.

I asked him quietly not to remove her panties. I liked the way they looked on her.

He may have taken this as criticism because he stopped caressing her cunt and lay down next to her with his head near her crotch. Gripping her ass firmly in his left hand, he pulled her toward him so they were lying on their sides with their bodies upside down to each other. He then pressed his mouth against her pantied cunt and began kissing it. Taken by surprise, Nancy squealed and laughed when he did this, but it soon became obvious that she was enjoying how his mouth felt. When he lifted her left thigh up to get better access to her crotch, she stopped laughing and closed her eyes.

Ben's genitals, meanwhile, were very near Nancy's face. After enjoying having her cunt kissed for almost a minute (more or less silently), she seemed to become aware for the first time of the very prominent swelling in his briefs. Almost timidly, she touched the bulging shaft of his cock with her right hand.

As soon as he felt her hand on his cock, Ben threw his left leg over her head and rolled my wife on her back so that her cunt just beneath his mouth. He then lowered his head and resumed kissing her cunt more energetically, pausing several times to lick and kiss the soft skin of her inner thighs an inch or two on either side of her cunt.

I told him to keep doing this while I took several photos of his mouth working on Nancy's crotch. "That's great, Ben," I whispered to him. "I really like what you're doing to her pussy. They're going to be really good shots."

Nancy groaned and said something I didn't catch. I rose from my kneeling position between her legs – my excited hard cock would've been obvious to them if they hadn't been so busy -- to see what was happening at the other end of the sixty-nine position my models were posing in.

I was delighted (and ashamed, jealous, turned on, disgusted, etc.) to see that my beautiful wife had raised her head so that her mouth was pressed up against Ben's scrotum. She seemed to be kissing and blowing warm air on it. I also noticed (how could I miss it?) that the head of his cock, bulbous and pink, was now protruding about an inch under the waist-band of his briefs. It was simply too large to be contained inside them.

Ben raised his head from Nancy's panties and looked back at what she was doing to him. "Damn that feels good," he said softly. "Your mouth on my balls feels really great. No one ever did that for me before."

She laughed and wriggled out from under him. She said, "I'm glad you like it. I was getting smothered, though. Let me get my breath."

She was still lying on her back, at a slightly different angle than before. Ben looked at her for a few seconds then, tucking his hard-on back into his briefs as best he could, crawled quickly between her legs and lowered his face back down near her cunt. This time he wasn't content to eat her through her panties, though.

Without asking my permission (after all, I told them to behave "naturally"), he gripped the string that constituted the waist band of Nancy's tiny g-string panties and abruptly tugged her panties down. As he did this, she raised her ass off the floor so he could completely remove them. Getting up on his knees, Ben pulled them down her legs and over her feet. Then, after taking a few seconds to look at her fully exposed cunt, he dove down between her legs and began kissing and tonguing it.

Nancy gasped as he began eating her cunt. Holding a breast in each hand, she lay back and closed her eyes. Soon a low murmering sound came from her.

I asked Ben to slow down a bit and move his head slightly to the side so I could get close shots of his tongue and lips doing wonderful things to my wife's cunt. I knelt down next to him with my camera and got maybe twenty shots of his tongue lashing her clitoris, buried inside her, and licking up and down her cunt lips. I was struck by the difference in textures, seen up close, between his tongue and her vagina. And the little sloshing sounds coming from Ben's performing cunnilingus on her made the scene seem especially obscene.

As Ben ate her, Nancy spread her legs a bit further apart and thrust her cunt up against his mouth in little fuck motions. I loved watching her stomach muscles tensing and relaxing as she did this.

This went on for quite a while, and after maybe five minutes of having her cunt eaten Nancy raised her head and surprised me, and I think Ben, by whispering, "No. Please stop now."

Ben raised his sloppy-wet face from her well-eaten cunt and looked first at her then at me.

Nancy, placing a hand over her cunt, quickly explained: "I need you to stop now, Ben. I'm too embarrassed. I mean, I didn't think I have an orgasm and I don't want to now. Not in front of both of you. It's just too embarrassing!"

Then, great little actress that she is, she began to cry.

Raising himself to his knees (which caused me once again to be surprised by how large his erection was), Ben wiped his mouth off and asked her if she was "all right."

She didn't answer but just lay there on the floor with one hand over her crotch and the other over her eyes.

I asked her if she'd had an orgasm. She sat up and, averting her eyes from Ben and me, said, "No, I didn't. But I almost did. Ben almost made me have one just then. It's just too embarrassing."

Then she quickly got to her feet (gorgeously naked from head to toe) and announced that she really needed to get herself together. She said she'd need to call her husband right away. Temporarily ignoring Ben and me, she picked up her cell phone and retreated into the dining room where she made another imaginary call to her husband "Bill." I could hear her pretending to leave him a message, something about not to expect her home until later tonight.

She returned to the living room and, for some reason, apologized to Ben and me: "I got too drunk earlier today. And I got out of control sexually. I'm sorry for doing that. I'm supposed to be a professional model. I didn't mean to ruin the photo shoot."

Then she asked me if she could take a shower and maybe rest awhile in the guest room. I told her she had nothing to apologize for and gave her permission to use the shower and rest for as long as she wanted to.

Ben, his cock beginning at last to subside in his briefs, asked me if the photo shoot was over. I told him it was. I didn't think Nancy was ready for anything else tonight.

Nancy walked over to him and embraced him. "I'm really sorry, Ben. If you want to, you can lie down and rest with me after I have my shower. Would you like to do that?"

He hugged her back and kissed her. His hands gripped her ass cheeks as they kissed. He didn't need to say yes. He was obviously going to join her in "resting awhile."

Then, as I announced that I had to go upstairs and process the photos I'd just taken, I watched my completely naked wife take Ben by the hand and lead him into the dining room on their way through the kitchen and into the guest room.

I turned off the music in the living room and ran upstairs where, after taking a piss, I lay down for a few minutes on our bed – Nancy's bed and my bed – to listen to what might be going on downstairs. I couldn't hear anything at first, but after about five minutes I heard Nancy turn on the shower in the guest room bathroom.

As soon as I heard this, I threw on a sweater (since it was beginning to cool down outside) and quickly ran downstairs and out the front door. I was dying to get to back yard to find out what Ben and my beautiful wife were up to in the guest room!

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12