Nancy Innocent to Slut

Story Info
A short tale about things going wrong.
1.8k words
63.4k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was eighteen when I walked in the house and caught my nineteen year old sister fucking two high school boys. I was supposed to be in school, but Professor Marks cancelled his class and I didn't feel like waiting around an hour and fifteen minutes for my next class so I just skipped it and went home.

"If you don't say anything to mom and dad about it" Mellisa said, "I'll give you a blowjob."

Care to guess what a virgin would say to that? I told her I wouldn't tell and when her friends had gone Mellisa gave me my very first blowjob.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

Stupid question - I stood there with my tongue hanging out and my head shaking like a puppy dog begging for a bone.

"I'll do it again if you'll do the same for me," and Mellisa taught me how to eat pussy.

I liked it. I liked it a lot!

From then on until she got married and moved out we would manage to get together two or three times a week. She would never let me fuck her (that would be incest and it would be wrong) but I could have all the oral I wanted. I did finally get to fuck her myself, but it was several years later when she was half drunk and pissed at her husband for something he did.

The point I'm trying to make here is that I developed a taste for pussy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mellisa did me one very great favor; she told her friends that I was good at eating pussy, and that I seemed to like it. As a result I had no trouble finding dates and the absolute great thing about that is that the girls came looking for me. There were a lot of girls back then who wanted sexual release as bad as the boys did, but they wanted it without the fear of pregnancy. When the word got out that I was willing to pearl dive in exchange for some heavy necking and a blowjob I had more girls than I could handle, most of them older than me, and it used to drive the other guys insane. I wasn't much to look at, I didn't excel at sports, but I always had good-looking girls on my arm.

I was nineteen when I got my first piece of ass and I stunned the girl when I went down on her right after I'd pushed my load into her. Word about that got around among the girls and my stock went up again. When I graduated I was probably the most well fucked nineteen year old in the state and since quite a few of my classmates when on to the same college I did, my reputation went with me.

For the first couple of years I swung a pretty wide loop on campus. A fraternity pledged me just to see if they could catch my leftovers; and on several occasions the girls I took to the frat house with me ended up in an upstairs bedroom taking on all comers. And then disaster struck - I fell in love! And I fell in love with a girl who was sweet, innocent and pure, a girl who was saving it all until marriage. When we were necking I couldn't even feel her tits without incurring her righteous indignation and anger, and of course, being the bonehead that I was, I swore off all others and remained true to Nancy, my new love.

Nancy and I had been going steady for about three months and I was planning to ask her to marry me, but instead of just going ahead and doing it I began to search for "just the right occasion." I finally settled on the fraternity's annual spring dance. I bought the ring, practiced proposing on one knee, and then started making plans for the wedding and honeymoon in my mind. The night of the dance I picked her up and she was radiantly beautiful. The evening was perfect for what I had planned, a clear star lit night, and the fresh clean smell of spring flowers in the air. Nancy was talking with some girls she knew and I left her to get us some fresh drinks. I got side tracked and it was about twenty minutes before I got back to where I had left her. The girls were still there, but Nancy wasn't. I asked the girls were she was and they said she had been there just a minute or so ago.

"She probably went to the ladies room."

When she hadn't come back in about ten minutes I went looking for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Another ten minutes of looking and I was beginning to get worried when one of the frat rats came up to me and said, "You really outdid yourself this time. She's fantastic."

"What are you talking about? I asked.

"Your date. She's the best you've ever brought."

With a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach I realized what had probably happened. I'd never brought Nancy to the house before and no more than two or three guys knew that she wasn't just another of the girls that I'd always brought around. They had slipped her several strong drinks and had gotten her upstairs and by now she was being gangbanged by all my fraternity brothers. If Roy was saying she was fantastic it was way too late for me to go running up the stairs shouting "Wait, wait, there's been a mistake."

With a heavy heart I trudged up the stairs and went down the hall to the "rat room." That's the name of the room that had been set aside for activities like this; a bedroom with a king sized mattress thrown down on the floor and no other furniture. When I got to the door and looked in my heart broke. The top of Nancy's dress was pulled down exposing her breasts, which were already covered with love bites. The rest of her dress was pushed up to her waist, a hole had been ripped in the crotch of her pantyhose and one of my frat brothers was busy pushing his cock through that hole and into Nancy's pussy. The guy that was pounding her pussy was going at it hard and fast and Nancy's arms were wrapped tight around him and she was begging him to fuck her harder. When Jack finished and pulled out Nancy cried out, "No, please no, don't stop, please don't stop" and another brother took his place.

I leaned against the wall and watched while she was fucked by nine guys and there were at least six more waiting when I couldn't take it any more and left. It was an hour and a half later before someone came looking for me and told me that my date was upstairs waiting for me. I entered the room to find her as I'd left her, lying on the mattress, Tits exposed, legs spread wide and a small river of cum flowing out of her. The only thing missing was a cock in her cunt. She was crying and she looked up at me:

"I'm sorry, oh god I'm so sorry. I don't even know how it happened, it just did. Can you ever forgive me?"

What could I say? What happened to her was my fault, not hers. I should have made sure that the guys knew that she was special to me, but I hadn't and Nancy and I both paid the price for that failure. I stared down at her and she looked up at me, still crying:

"Please don't hate me, I didn't mean to do it, please don't hate me," and so I did the only thing I could think of to show her that I didn't hate her. She was still sobbing as I slid my cock into her and leaned forward to whisper in her ear:

"It's all right baby, it's all right. I still love you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days later I stopped by her house to pick her up for a study date and her mother answered the door. "She's not here. I think she went over to the frat house to meet you there."

I hurried back to the house, hoping against hope that I wouldn't find what I was afraid I would. I walked into the house and the first thing I saw was one of the brothers coming down the stairs zipping himself up and I knew what I was going to find in the rat room. She hadn't bothered with bra and pantyhose this time, just a sundress that had been taken off and thrown into the corner. She was on her hands and knees and was sucking one cock while another pounded into her from the back. I have no idea how many had her before I got there, but she did eleven while I watched. When they were done with her she turned and saw me standing there.

"I'm sorry," she said, almost in a whisper, "I don't know what came over me, but I had to come here and do this. I haven't thought of anything else since the other night. I wanted to do it again. I crave it, I need it, and I don't even know why. I know you'll hate me and I'm sorry, because I do love you, but I have to have it, I have to do it."

I stepped forward and took her in my arms, "I don't hate you baby, I could never do that. I love you and we will work our way through this somehow," and then I laid her back down and then I made love to her.

Nancy became the frat house slut and there wasn't a day went by that she didn't get fucked by someone in the rat room, and usually more than one. This went on until we graduated and I finally asked her to marry me and she accepted. Once away from college she seemed to settle down. She went almost six months with only me in her bed and then at my company Christmas party she ended up in a room with seven guys who fucked her for several hours while I looked frantically around for her. Since then she has become the company slut and my boss uses her to entertain customers and reward favored employees. Did I have any say in the matter? No, none at all. She made it clear to me that she loves me and never would leave me, but if I tried to make her quit she would. She never did leave me. I quit my job and left her. I still love her, but I couldn't live my life like that. She calls me every two weeks or so and asks me if I'm ready to come back to her and I always tell her no. I told her I might give it a try if she gave up other men and all I got was:

"I'm so sorry baby" and she would hang up.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Impractical Joke Who laughs last?in Loving Wives
Off to the Races It was the last thing he expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Rose Faded One night changes everything for a marriage.in Loving Wives
More Stories