Nancy Porter's Journal: 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, how am I going to fit this big thing in your butt?" I asked incrediously.

"No Nancy, you're going to fuck my pussy with it" Bev said with a chuckle. "Just stick it in and hold onto it as best you can" she said as she grabbed some more jelly in her hand.

"Wait Bev, uh.. can I do that?" I asked.

Bev smiled and nodded vigorously. I took the goo from her and slid it inside her pussy, working a couple of my fingers inside, tenderly stroking her clitoris. She moaned and rocked her head back as I knelt between her thighs, and pointed the thing before easing down.

This was an amazing feeling, my sliding this cock in and out of her. I fumbled several times and even got unhooked by mistake once, but Bev was patient and I even managed to get her off, much to my amazement. I withdrew my fake dick and collapsed next to Bev. She embraced me and told me how wonderful it had been. I told her it was great for me too and that was the truth, I had to admit.

Monica came down and suggested that we could take a shower if we wanted after we rested. That sounded great to me, and I wanted to play with Bev some more too.

We went over to the big marble bird bath and stepped over the tiny ledge. There were controls on the edge of the basin that Bev seemed to be familiar with, and she got the thing going right away. There was no curtain or anything but the spray was so light and the basin was so big, you would have to try real hard to make a mess.

Bev soaped me up all over and I did the same to her, which drove me mad. Washing her shoulders and arms was the most incredible thing I could possibly imagine. As we washed each other all over I began to get a little more daring in my cleaning, finally sliding my fingers inside of her. Bev cackled at this move of mine and hugged me, whispering in my ear.

"You want more babe?" Bev said, her hands sliding down and squeezing my ass cheeks.

I nodded vigorously and in a second Bev was kneeling between my legs with her mouth inhaling my pussy. I was shaking badly and was having too much trouble standing in the slippery basin, so I asked Bev if we could go back to the bed.

We left the shower mist going and ran back to bed as fast as we could. Whe Bev went down on me again I swiveled around so that she could straddle my face. While her tongue danced inside of me, I reached up, grabbed her slippery, rock hard buttocks and pulled her down to me, trying to stick my entire face inside of her. My legs were wrapped around her head as I came almost deliriously. It took Bev a while longer but I was in no hurry and enjoyed her orgasm as much as she did.

Afterward we took another shower together, this time concentrating a little more on cleaning, and I was sorry to see it end. Professor Martin and Monica came down after we finished showering and I panicked when I saw a guy with them, a big muscular guy with a ponytail. I tried covering up as best I could, which was a dumb waste of energy if he had been watching all that time.

Professor Martin introduced the guy as Bev's husband Bob, who shook my hand warmly like we were old friends. Bev came up from behind me and gave the guy a big hug, then reaching out and bringing me into the embrace.

"Did you see us Bobby? Wasn't she great? I love this girl so much!" Bev gushed.

"You too looked so hot together I couldn't believe it. You are so hot Molly!" Bob said enthusiastically.

"Nancy" I corrected him, still bare assed in the middle of this group hug with Bev and her husband.

We all said our goodbyes and I was left alone to get my real clothes on. As I went back out to the bar area I stopped when I got to that couch. That damn bicycle pump was there again.

I picked the thing up to get a better look at it. It was a tube with a hose attached to it and the hose had like a trigger on it. All of a sudden I saw something oozing out the base of the tube, and I recoiled, throwing it back on the couch in disgust. Yuck! The tube was full of what looked a whole lot like cum! What a sick pup the professor was.

I grabbed the check and the video tape from the bar and left quietly, too grossed out to look at that scumbag again that night. By the time I had gotten to my car, and thought back at everything I had done that night and the previous weeks, I realized I was running out of moral high ground fast. What was worse, I was starting to enjoy these games.

* * * * *

In her next entry, Nancy gets a mouthful.

12