Nancy Remembers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the day ended she picked up the mail to take to the mailroom on her way home. She decided to take the long way again, stopping by the mans desk to say "good night, did you enjoy the view today and thank you for not alerting all the guys, I'll do that again if you don't spread the word around." Walking off she wondered how she could be that brazen and bold when she normally was quiet and shy.

She walked to her car, and then looked around for anyone that could see her enter and sit down. There were a couple of guys looking her direction but she also saw about six others that would soon come into viewing range so she decided to take the lesser of two evils. She quickly hiked her skirt to her waist, baring her butt to the world and jumped into the front seat. She closed the door as she let out a howl from the pain of sitting so quickly on her bruised posterior. The pain began to subside so she started the car, still turning over things in her mind as to what she was supposed to do on the way to the motel. She put the car in drive and proceeded to the guard shack. On the way she put her hand in her crotch, began to rub her clit but found she was already very moist there. She put two fingers into her cunt and began to use her thumb to excite her clit. As she approached the guard shack she rolled down the window and stopped at the guard. Her rubbing her clit had her so excited she was moaning as the guard said something to her. She was stopped as instructed but she was moaning as an orgasm approached.

The guard stuck his head in the window and said "let me help you with that ma'am" as he reached into the car with one hand. His fingers quickly moved to her hand, removed it and inserted two fingers in her hole and pressed a thumb very hard against her clit.

She stammered, "No.. no thank you.. uhh, oh, oh gawd I am cummmming .. oh, ah, oh, cummmmmmmng!" She sat there, embarrassed that this guard had just made her orgasm and she did nothing to stop him. This hadn't been in her instructions but it did feel so good, almost perfect.

He removed his hand, raised his fingers to his nose and said, "Very nice cunt you have there lady, any time you need a little help just stop by and I'll be happy to give you a hand, actually fingers is more like it." he chuckled.

A little composure had come back and she was able to drive on wondering if he really did know the mystery man and call him. It was exactly 4:45 when she parked the car and got out. Her bruised butt was available for all to see until she realized that she forgot to put her skirt down, not that it covered much when down. She walked into the motel lobby and spied him sitting in a chair opposite the front desk. She walked over to him and held out her hand. Taking her hand he pulled her shoulders down towards him as he kissed her hand. She knew exactly what had just happened, he made her bend over so the desk clerk could get a good view of her naked pussy and ass. If he had been looking she was certain that he saw how red and moist her pussy was; ready for a lot of action she told herself.

He rose, holding on to her hand as he let her follow him to the elevator and the room. As she entered the elevator he turned her, forced her to bend over and with the door closing her began to pummel her raw butt with swats. She cried out in pain as he spanked her but all she could hear was him saying, "you dumb slut who told you that you were to orgasm at the guard shack, do you want to be a whore that lets the guard finger fuck you every time you leave work?" The barrage of spanks continued until the elevator stopped. He allowed her to stand as the doors opened.

Just outside the elevator was a room with the ice machine in it, he guided her into it and said, "Strip!"

She looked shocked and stood there. He finally started unbuttoning her blouse, exposing her naked breasts. She continued to stand there as he slid the blouse off her, then he unfastened her skirt and let it drop. Still she continued to stand there fully naked now. Finally he picked up her clothes and said to her, "Now I want you to take 6 of the largest ice cubes you get out of the machine and cram them up your cunt, then follow me to the room and you better be able to give me six ice cubes when we get in the room otherwise you'll have to walk down here and try again until you get it right!" She looked totally dumbfounded.

He started off down the hall carrying her clothes leaving her standing naked. Then it dawned on her she needed to do something. Putting a bucket under the spout she pressed the button for ice. She picked the largest ice cubes she could find and stuffed them up her cunt, she was freezing inside but she finished and ran down the hall after him. As she got to the room he had the door open and had pulled a glass from the bathroom.

"Ok cunt, let's have the ice cubes and there better be 6 of them," he demanded.

Embarrassed but ever the dutiful sub she reached into her now freezing cunt and began to pull out ice cubes. The big ones had melted to almost nothing but she could only pull out four. As the fourth one fell into the glass she burst into tears and said, "Master I am so sorry I have failed you. May I try again to get the ice back to the room?" As she said this she realized what had come over her, she had returned to the submissive sex slave of two years ago. She just wanted to please him at all costs. If it meant others seeing her naked in the hall then so be it but she was going to prove to him that she could get six ice cubes back to the room without melting. She opened the door and rushed naked down to the ice machine without so much as a word from him.

At the machine she got a large quantity of ice and sorted through it for the six largest cubes. This time she just set them aside until she had six of the largest. Then, quickly, one after the other she inserted them into her cunt and ran back to the room. The door was closed, she almost burst into tears but she knocked and he opened it quickly. She stepped into the room and began pulling the ice cubes from her cunt, dropping them into the glass. This time there were six of them; she was pleased.

He escorted her into the bedroom and made her lay on her tummy while he fixed a drink using the ice cubes she had brought back. Sitting on the chair he looked at her bruised butt and said, "Now tell me how your ass came to be bruised like that!" as he took a sip of the drink.

She related the events of yesterday, including all the frustration at work and trying to get an email out to him, the fact that her boyfriend had come home in a frisky mood but she had sort of shunned him by being a total bitch. The final part was where she had shunned his attempts to give her an erotic spanking before fucking her and how she had responded - again being the total bitch. Then she described the scene where he had taken over his knee at the makeup counter and used the flat hairbrush to brutally blister her butt, how she had cried and pleaded with him to no avail, how she had cried so much she ran out of tears and could only lay there, kicking her legs, as he finished her spanking.

He had listened carefully while taking a sip of his drink occasionally. Finally when she had finished telling her tale of woe he just sat there pondering. She turned to look at him but continued to lay flat on her tummy. Finally he said, "Hmmm .. Remind me to spank you harder and longer than he did before we leave here tonight."

She turned her face away and said, "How did I know you would take up for his brutal behavior to Me." she mumbled into the bed as she kicked her legs in defiance of his judgment.

He set his glass down and stood by her side as she heard this strange noise. Then she felt this sharp pain on her already bruised butt, he was using a belt to whip her. She put her face deep into the bed and cried in pain but did not move; knowing very well if she moved it would only get worse. He whipped and whipped until she thought he wasn't going to stop. Finally he stopped and she felt such a relief as the pain began to subside.

He stood beside her, dropped his trousers and shorts, then sat on the other bed and said, "Now show me you haven't forgotten how to be that great cocksucker you were born to be."

With tears still in her eyes she moved carefully off the bed and knelt between his legs, reaching out for his cock she licked the tip with her tongue. The precum seemed to awaken the desire in her again. Slowly she devoured his cock in her mouth, rising up and down the shaft as her tongue gently rolled around the large shaft. She remembered how large and enjoyable his cock was, she even remembered when she learned to deep throat him, taking all of his cock into her mouth, letting it ease back to her tonsils and how she loved it as his cock spurted his hot sperm into her throat. Just the thought of it had her ready to orgasm but she dared not do that until he said she could.

Moving up and down his cock with her mouth, taking time to caress the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue she had him ready to ejaculate in only a few minutes. Removing her hands and placing them behind her back she continued pleasing his cock, continued pleasing her Master. She could tell he was close so she brought one hand around to massage his balls as she stepped up the deep throat attack. She ran his cock deeper and deeper into her throat until she could feel his cock bouncing off the deepest part of her throat. She was determined to make him cum in the far reaches of her mouth, as she felt his cock erupt with the first batch of jisim she rammed her mouth down the pole forcing her nose into his pubic hair. She stepped up the massage of his balls so she could get every last drop of seamen out of him. Her tongue lapped up any remaining juice that hadn't gone down her throat.

She felt him relax from the climax and his cock began to soften so she let his cock fall from her mouth. Her hand that had massaged his balls moved to her back and folded with the other one. She was wild with excitement, she had just given her Master a great blow job and was kneeling at his crotch shaking, ready to climax so she took the opportunity to ask, "Master, please Master, may I cum now. I need to cum, please Master."

He seemed to come out of a fog with her words, sitting up he grasped her head in his hands and said, "No. I am afraid not yet but the time is coming soon when you will experience an orgasm such as you have never had. So No you may not cum."

Her head dropped and disappointment showed in her face but she replied, "Yes Master. Thank you for letting me please you Master."

He relaxed while holding her head. Slowly he pulled her head forward until it lay in his crotch and kissed the back of her head. He held her like that for a few minutes until she relaxed, frustrated from her denial of climax. Slowly he lifted her head until she was looking him in the eyes, pausing for a few moments to tenderly look into her eyes he finally said in a sweet quiet whisper, "Go get my bag off the table and bring it to me here!"

She immediately got up and walked over to the table for the bag, even though it was plain that she was experiencing a lot of pain from her sore knees and blistered behind she said nothing. Returning to the bedside with the bag she held it out for him. He took the bag and set it beside him on the bed.

He smiled at her saying, "Than you Nancy. Now I want you to lay across my lap, placing your hands on the floor and your butt shining in my eyes."

She moved to comply with his command but her eyes began to well up with tears as she said "Have I displeased you in some way Master?" Stretching out she put her hands on the floor and made sure he had a perfect view of her bruised butt.

He reached into his bag for something as he replied to her question, "No, sweet thing. I am going to put some cream on your butt that will help heal it much faster." With that he began rubbing some cool cream on her butt and massaging it in.

She winced as his first touches brought the pain back but as he continued to massage it in she began to feel better. Her first thought was that it feels better because he is playing with her butt but then realized it was the cream that was helping to relieve the soreness. She lay perfectly still and content with him slowly massaging the cream in, in fact she kind of drifted off into a world of pleasure.

His question to her brought her out of her trance like dream, "Now tell me why you came here today?" He was still playing with her butt and beginning to massage a little harder but she remained still and seemed to be enjoying this little time over his lap. He could tell because his fingers occasionally drifted between her legs and would come back wet from her pussy lips.

"I came because my Master commanded me." Came her response. For her response he took a swat at her upturned buttocks. She yelped and said, "Ok, sorry I was just being smart. I came here to learn about anal sex since my experience with it has been unfulfilling." With that he began to rub her butt gently, which made her feel that much more aroused. She knew her cunt juice was flowing and had probably run down on his legs by now. She also knew he was aware of how moist she was as she had felt, no been aroused, by those occasional strokes with his fingers to her cunt lips. Not being allowed to climax had kept her very aroused, downright horny, and her cunt was ready for some attention.

She felt his hand leave her butt to dig in his bag of tricks, she immediately missed the attention he had been giving her cheeks and defiantly missed his fingers rubbing across her cunt lips. Quickly he came up with a handful of things she couldn't quite see clearly. She felt his left hand spread her butt cheeks, and then she felt him apply something to her little anus. He began to spread the lubricant around her tight butt hole, finally inserting a finger into her anus. She gasped as he put the finger in up to the second digit and begin to rotate it.

"Relax and trust me." He said. "Let my fingers do the stretching, you concentrate on relaxing your anal muscles so I can do my job." He continued to apply lubricant and finally after a few minutes he inserted a second finger. Again he said, "Relax and trust me." A little more rotation of the two fingers found her relaxing her anal muscles so the fingers moved easily around, spreading the lubricant inside her rectum.

He inserted the third finger and quickly she showed signs of discomfort. She blurted out "Sir, Oh Sir, that hurts and I don't think I can take any more."

The third finger was in to the second digit and he began to rotate all three fingers as she moved around his lap showing how uncomfortable this was. "Nobody asked you what you can and cannot take, your job is to lay still and relax your muscles. Is that clear?"

Her hands still on the floor, her head craned up and her legs showing signs of kicking to relieve the pain she replied, "Yes Master." Once said, she lowered her head and stopped the kicking with her legs. Once again she was still and very complacent lying over his lap. As she relaxed he added some more lubricant around the three fingers and rotated them. This time it began to feel strange but yet erotic. Why did she always fight him when she knew he would be right - she had no answer for that.

He felt her relax and accept the three fingers as they rotated in her rectum. Yes, he thought, she is beginning to accept this and soon will enjoy more. A few minutes of rotating back and forth her asshole had become accustomed to the three fingers and he could hear moans of pleasure coming from her. Time for the next step he thought so he reached into his bag a brought out a medium sized butt plug that he lubed and began to insert into her as he withdrew the three fingers.

She could feel the change of pressure as he removed the fingers and inserted the butt plug but she made every effort to relax her anal muscles so he could do what he did best, train her. The butt plug felt different than the fingers but her relaxed anus took the change with no discomfort - she felt proud that she had been able to make it this far without any major difficulty. She lay passively across his lap noticing how this process had changed from being painful to being mildly erotic.

With the butt plug in she could feel it every time he would twist it or pull on it and she soon felt how erotic this made her feel. He began to move the plug in and out and as long as she stayed relaxed and did not fight it her anal muscles were fine. The stimulation provided felt very enjoyable. While the plug was in he played with her butt cheeks, spreading more of that cream on them. She soon began to feel her love juice flow wildly

The time had come for him to change the butt plug for a larger one so he reached into his bag of tricks, pulled forth a butt plug that was larger than any cock her cunt had taken. He showed it to her and made her put it in her mouth to lubricate it. In her mouth she had her lips as wide as they would go, it even made her jaw stretch. He rotated it in her mouth as he said, "Now you are going to see just how far your anal muscles can stretch without hurting you." Her eyes went wide at the suggestion that this was going in her butt. She began to feel the butt plug that was already in there move as he pulled it out and pushed it in. Her head bowed down as she made every effort to stay relaxed as he played with her asshole. Soon she began to feel the pleasure arise from this, if this was going to continue she knew she would climax and her mouth was too full for her to do anything but moan in the pleasure of the moment.

He smiled as she moaned. He knew her mouth was full so she couldn't tell him or ask him anything. He also knew that soon she would be climaxing from this play and of course she couldn't ask for permission to cum. He continued to play with the plug, moving it in and out to keep her aroused. He felt her begin to tighten and move as she drew nearer to climax so he added a little additional stimulation by playing with her clit. It didn't take long before she was mumbling and moaning with that plug in her mouth, he could feel her tensing to climax. Suddenly her body began to shake and convulse as she orgasmed, all the time mumbling around the plug in her mouth. Then as quickly as her body had started to convulse it relaxed and her body went limp over his lap. She had climaxed without asking permission.

He removed the plug from her mouth and heard a stream of apologies from her mouth, "Oh sir I am sorry. I am so sorry but it came over me quick. Master I couldn't ask to cum. Oh please forgive me sir I know I shouldn't have but I came anyway."

He smiled and said, "I noticed so I guess we will have to deal with that later."

"Yes sir." she said in a dejected tone.

Fully relaxed over his knees she barely felt the plug removed but she could feel the increased pressure as the larger plug was inserted but it went in without any pain. He rotated it a few times and then began to move it in and out like a dildo. Even though she had just climaxed this new stimulation was working its magic on her. She could feel the fluid flow in her pussy; that electric charge seemed to emanate from her cunt to her asshole as she began to get very excited.

"Oh Master, that is doing something to me. It feels so good, I may not last long, and I can feel another orgasm coming. Oh Master can I please cum, please?" She flooded the room with her words. Yes she was enjoying this and he could tell it not only by the tone of her voice but also the volume in her pleas.

"Does my little love slave think she has been good enough to orgasm again?" he teased.

"Oh yes, please Master I beg of you. I will do anything if you let me cum again." she begged.