Nancy Remembers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything?" he questioned.

"Yes ANYTHING! Oh hurry Master and tell me to cum or I might do it accidentally again." her begging was even more desperate.

"Ok then, Anything it is so go ahead my love. You may cum!" he told her knowing she might regret the 'anything' later.

She lay across his lap and stiffened then her body convulsed into her most dramatic orgasm yet today. Her body shook for more than a minute as she verbalized "oh gawwwd, Oh damn .. AHEEEEEE .. Oh Master thank you ... Cummming ... AHEEEEE .. Oh this is big .." She finally finished shaking and he could feel her body go limp. But just as she went limp she felt the plug begin the in out motion and like it or not her body was beginning to respond. It didn't take long and she was ready to orgasm again. There was no turning back now it began at her groin, worked up her back and before she could say anything her body convulsed again, shaking more violently than the last time. She knew this was going to be the big O for the day. Her body shook to the point where he had to hold her on his lap and the orgasm took over her whole body. "Master, oh gawwwd, Oh damn .. AHEEEEEE .. Oh Master ... Cummming ... AHEEEEE .. Oh this is bigger .. AHEEE .. CUMMMMMMM ing .. cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... AHHHHHHHHHG" Finally she collapsed and this time she just couldn't move at all.

"Ok, your almost ready," he said as he forced her to a standing position by his lap. She was weak and wobbly beside him but she could still feel the plug in her butt. Her body was covered with sweat and the cool of the air-conditioning. He bent her over the bed telling her to rest her hands and support her weight on that bed. He patted her butt as he stood. She leaned on the bed as he walked off to finish the rest of his drink, the one with the melted cunt ice cubes.

Finishing his drink he got up and walked to the bed with his bag of toys picked up the KY jelly and spread some over the head of his now erect cock. He walked around the bed where she was leaning and lay on his back. She gazed at his cock, it was very big but she loved it so. She was wondering what he had in mind but didn't have to wait very long to find out. He said, "I want you to climb on the bed, position yourself as if you were going to ride my cock. When you're in position I will remove the butt plug and you are going to impale yourself with my cock in its place. Do you understand what I mean?"

Her eyes widened as she realized he was putting her in control of how she got butt fucked so she replied, "Yes Master. Thank you for letting me control my pleasure level."

Dutifully she climbed on the bed as if she were going to fuck him cowgirl style but remained poised over his cock. He reached behind her and slowly removed the butt plug, and then he guided his cock to her awaiting brown hole. Removing his hand he pressed her down until his cock was right at the sphincter muscle, then a little more so the head of his cock was in her asshole. Then he signaled her to proceed at her pace.

Slowly she lowered herself down the shaft, feeling the amazing pleasure of her body as his cock invaded her chocolate highway. A couple of inches and she paused to relax her anal muscles, then a few more until she moaned in pleasure as the full length of his cock pleasured her. She kept moaning in pleasure to assure him that she was enjoying this fucking. As time went on she could feel all the erotic pleasure this was affording her. She decided to speed things up a little, rising until his cock head was the only thing in her ass then she rode down letting his wonderful cock fill her bowels again. Faster and faster she repeated this act as she could feel an orgasm building in her. From deep within it started until she knew she would never be able to stop. She rode his cock for everything she was worth. Soon the orgasm began to surface and she let out a tremendous scream of joy, "Oh sir, thank you for this, I love the way your cock fills me so. I am going to cum but it keeps building and building. This is going to be so big I may pass out from the sheer joy of it. Oh what a wonderful ... AEEEH AEEH here it comes .. Ahhhh oh Master this is the best .. cummmming ... CUMMMMMMMING... AHHHEEE!" She was driving his cock into her as hard and fast as she could now as wave after wave of orgasm shook her body. Her body was as wet from sweat as if she had just come in from standing naked in a rainstorm. She fell forward catching herself with her arms, and then collapsing on his chest.

He rolled her off him and got off the bed, and then he dragged her to the edge of the bed and made her stand leaning over the bed while he plunged his rock hard cock in her rectum again. She moaned a little but was too weak to move any. His cock in her anal tract as far as it would go he grasped her hips and started pounding away. She began to respond as his pelvis slammed into her ass making that spanking noise. A few seconds of this and her body was alive with lust, wanting more of this. The rapid slapping of his pelvis against her ass, hurt as it might, was driving her to new heights of passion. When he would start to thrust in she would push back to meet it, when he started to pull his cock out she moved back to retain it. She just couldn't get enough of this butt fucking. Finally he started to cum so his thrusts sped up then slowed so he could shoot his cum inside her.

The final orgasm snuck up on her and just as she could feel his hot juice filling her bowels she shook, convulsed and started a spasm like she had never experienced before. Her body spasmed for several minutes after he shot his load until she could take no more. Her body just collapsed onto the bed, his cock slipping out with a whooshing sound.

He let her lay over the edge of the bed while he got cleaned up and dressed. When he was finished and ready to go he took the washrag from the bathroom and spread her ass cheeks. The warm washrag brought her to life again as he cleaned the lubrication off her ass and wiped the juices from her cunt and legs. She rolled over and put her legs on the bed as if she were going to have a nice nap. She lay there totally relaxed and felt like her fantasy had become reality.

Returning from the bathroom he said, "Don't you have to phone home to make excuses?"

Laying in her fantasy slumber she sat bolt upright at his question. "Oh, gawd, I am late and should have called home two hours ago." She went to her purse and dialed home. Her son answered and she apologized for not calling earlier but she had been delayed. She said she would be a while longer but go ahead and eat without her.

She rushed over to the dresser where he had put her clothes and started getting dressed. All the while she expressed her enjoyment of the evening and how wonderful he had been. She said she couldn't thank him enough for proving there was more to anal sex than she had ever imagined. A last minute check in the mirror she thought to brush her hair, she turned to him and said, "Do I look alright to go home now?"

"Yes," he responded.

She moved towards him, gave him a departing deep throat kiss and said, "I'm out of here, thanks for the wonderful time. Email me with the next date." She said the last part as an invitation for more because she now knew she had to have more.

"Thanks," he replied, "but aren't you forgetting something?"

"No," she said with a puzzled look on her face.

"Ok, go over to the window and open the drapes and the sheers, then describe the scene to me!" He ordered her.

She opened the drapes, then the sheers and started to look outside. She turned to tell him what she saw.

Before she could say anything he said, "Open them wider, all the way open."

She turned and did as requested then turning back to him and said, "I see the sloping drive right outside the window, several people walking down to the front of the building, my car at the bottom of the slope. Should I see any more?"

"No, that is fine. As long as there are people walking by that is fine," He replied. "You sure there is nothing you forgot?" He asked again.

"No, I don't think soooooooh .." her voice tapered off as her mind went back to what he had said when he made her lay on her tummy and explain why her butt was so bruised. "You're not?" The words trickled out. She remembered he had said to remind him to spank her harder than her boyfriend had and longer. Her ass was in bad enough condition how could he make it worse.

"Yes," He replied. "Now go over to my bag of toys and bring me the rosewood paddle!"

Her face dropped. She paused as if evaluating her options. Slowly she turned and went to the bag withdrawing the rosewood paddle, she knew how much this hurt when her butt wasn't sore but she had no idea what it would be like considering the current state of things. Her head held low she advanced slowly toward him.

He had pulled out the straight-backed chair from the desk and turned it around so she could stand beside him. She did just that, moving to his right side with her back to the window she handed him the paddle. He didn't reach for the paddle, instead he made her stand there holding the paddle out, giving her plenty of time to think before he said, "Now why am I being handed this paddle and what do you want me to do with it?"

"I am giving you this paddle for you to use on my backside because I was a total bitch yesterday and last night. I offended people I shouldn't have and I refused to have sex with my boyfriend when he only wanted to be loving to me. I was a bad girl and a total bitch so I want you to teach me a lesson in behaving. I know my butt is blistered and raw but I want no mercy so spank me as hard and as long as you think I deserve it." She let these words come out but was totally amazed at what she had said.

He made a stunning reply to her, "I take this paddle and am going to spank you far harder and longer than he did last night. Then I want you to go home and apologize to him in the bedroom, I want you to present the brush he used last night to him and ask him to spank you harder than last night. After he spanks you I want you to use your best form to give him a terrific cocksucking before he goes to bed. I want you to do the exact same thing every night until next Friday when you will meet me here for your final spanking and next training session. Do you understand this?"

She stood stunned by his pronouncement and could not muster up any words to answer.

He waited for something from her but with nothing forthcoming he said, "Now pull your skirt up to your waist and lay over my lap. I want your hands to lock on to the legs of the chair and do not remove them until I am done. Is that clear?"

Stilled stunned she managed to reply, "Yes Master." With a trancelike look she lifted her skirt to her waist and draped her body across his lap, grabbing the legs of the chair. She knew this was going to be long and painful.

True to his word his spanking was far worse than she had gotten the night before. He wailed her butt from right to left, from the bottom of each cheek to the top. The pain was so intense she thought she would pass out. She started with a whimpering and proceeded to agonizing cries, then on to flood of tears and finally when she ran out of tears she just lay there passively waiting for him to finish or the pain to be so unbearable she would sink into unconsciousness.

She gasped when he finally finished but continued to lie there whimpering. Finally he instructed her to put the paddle up and bring the cream. She did as requested but showing much discomfort when she walked. Her skirt was still around her waist. Coming back with the cream she, for the first time, realized that all the people that walked by the window had obviously seen her awful spanking. She wondered how many had lingered to watch, she could feel the moisture flowing down her legs so she knew this thought excited her. She returned to his side, skirt still up, and handed him the cream.

He took the cream but kept her at his side. He, in a very kind and gentle tone said, "I want you to take this cream with you and after you get your remaining spanking tonight I want you to rub some of this on your butt to make it heal faster. And remember that you are to get a spanking like this every night until we meet next Friday. I will except no excuses - you cannot let your boyfriend feel lenient towards your punishment, if he does you must beg him to do it, tell him you need it and deserve it. If your butt isn't at least as bruised as it is now I will know you let him be lenient and you will be punished for it."

She shook her head in acknowledgment.

He continued, "We are going to set up a ritual where Monday you wear a knee length skirt, Tuesday it is two inches shorter, Wednesday it is another two inches shorter so by Friday your skirt is so short it begins to show your cunt when you sit down. You are not to wear a bra or panties for any reason. You are also to email me every day with the results of the night before events in full detail. On Fridays at work you will masturbate every two hours but stop before orgasm. When you leave work on Friday, headed here you are to pull your skirt to your waist, masturbate your cunt while driving and stop at the guard shack to say good night. Do you understand this?"

She shook her head in acknowledgment.

"Good, you may pull your skirt down now and go home. I await your email descriptions and will see you here next Friday." He finalized.

Pulling her skirt down she felt the pain of her raw butt against the cloth of the skirt. She walked out of the motel, entered the elevator and thought about how awful the next week was going to be. She made a mental note to never be a bitch again no matter the situation. Leaving the elevator she walked through the lobby, stopping to smile at the desk clerk and say goodbye. On the way to her car she had a couple of erotic thoughts, the first was that her observer was going to get to see her masturbate a lot at her desk in addition to getting to see her pussy most days at work, the second was how happy she would make the guard every Friday. Then it occurred to her he knows the guard finger fucked me to orgasm but he didn't say I couldn't let him do it again ... hmmmm.