Nancy Remembers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept her there for hours training her on sucking cock, how to massage his balls and playing rough with her nipples - oh they would be sore tomorrow.

Finally he asked, "Well was this as good a realization of your fantasy as you thought it would be?"

Without even thinking she replied, "oh yes sir, thank you so much. I have never enjoyed orgasms as good as tonight's. Thank you sir." She looked up at him, smiled and said, "I never doubted you sir .. well maybe a little .. well maybe a lot but you knew when I was ready and you were right."

With that he told her to stand, then bent her over the bed again, sticking his index finger in her cunt, moving it around to lubricate it. With his other hand he spread her cheeks and used the lubrication of his index finger to apply some to her tiny rose bud. Gently he moved the finger into her asshole, slowly at first, relaxing to let her anal muscles acclimate, then pushing in to the second digit of the index finger and rotating it.

She moaned in pleasure and let out a little, "oh, nice."

With that he withdrew his finger, slapped her butt and said, "that is the next fantasy you will realize."

They dressed but he wouldn't let her put her bra back on but he did make her tuck her blouse into her skirt so her erect nipples poked at the blouse, they were visible to anyone who might look at her but she didn't care any more she was just so happy he had made her see the pleasure in sexuality.

That was how she remembered it. He got called away on business shortly after that so she never got to meet with him again. While he was gone she started dating an old friend, whom it turned out had a kinky streak of his own.

When her mystery man came back from his business trip she explained she was in a relationship now and she was so pleased she had learned the art of cock sucking so she could please this man. She thought he might be the one for her so her mystery man never got to let her realize her anal fantasy.

She had been happy with her new relationship .. that is until she saw this email. What was she to do? Open the email, ignore it, or delete it? She couldn't delete it, after all this was her wondrous mystery man. What was she to do?