Nancy's Descent Pt. 05

Story Info
Nancy begins to relent and her submission deepens.
11.1k words
4.73
31.2k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy on her knees, looked up at Mr. Hoyden. He was as close to indisposed as she'd ever seen. His eyes were narrowed and he was looking at her with his head to one side. His cock jumped and she leaned away, the string of his cum and her own saliva breaking. Her throat felt odd; fuzzy, sweet and sour. She cleared her throat and shifted in her position. Her knees were a little sore. She cleared her throat again, but it didn't seem to help.

Swallowing cum had not been quite as horrible as she'd always imagined. When it had happened, his cock was deep in her throat, so a large quantity of it had gone straight down. It had certainly left a strange taste and texture in her mouth. She cleared her throat a third time and Mr. Hoyden scoffed, quietly. She looked up at him, again.

"Well, Nancy. Was sucking my cock so gross?"

"Not as bad as I thought, Sir."

"Not so bad? I can work with that," he said. He leaned forward, with his arms against his knees, looking at her. "Before you know it, you'll love sucking on my cock. Do you know why?"

Nancy shook her head. "No, Sir."

"Because when you suck on my cock it brings me great pleasure. And as you accept your submission more and more as we go along, you will come to understand that pleasing me pleases you. In fact, pleasing me will come to be more meaningful to you than receiving pleasure, yourself."

Nancy's eyebrows were furrowed and she was looking at Mr. Hoyden's cock, absentmindedly. She startled at his touch. He had reached out and stroked her cheek, before taking her chin. "Tell me what you're thinking, Pet."

"I was thinking that you have been teasing me for a long time, and not letting me have any orgasms. And you've gotten one now with my mouth."

"Yes..."

Nancy frowned and looked away, at the coffee table. The coffee table would surely not punish her for displaying her displeasure. She scowled at it.

"Nancy," he said, snapping his fingers once. She looked at him quickly, her eyes suddenly big and anxious, again. "And?"

"Well...it isn't fair. Sir." She crossed her arms beneath her breasts. Mr. Hoyden's smile was broad and his laugh made his cock jump.

"Fair? Young lady, it is perfectly fair."

"How?"

"First of all, I've just had a spectacular orgasm and released a rather large load down that pretty little throat of yours. So, I am in no mood to be correcting little infractions like remembering to call me Sir, at all times. You know that very well. The fact that I'm having to remind you of it now suggests that regular spankings are not going to suffice. I'll have to think on that. Now correcting yourself will make your punishment no less, but you will correct yourself. Right now."

"How, Sir," Nancy said, absently. Mr. Hoyden's words and tone were about as strict as they'd ever been, and it unnerved her, deeply. It was the first time she had truly regretted a display of attitude. Rather than being irritated with him, she felt, absurdly, irritated with herself.

"Good. Secondly, my little brat, you belong to me. Isn't that right?"

Nancy nodded quickly. "Yes, Sir."

"Do I belong to you?"

"No, Sir."

"Do I obey you?"

"No, Sir."

"Who obeys whom, here?"

"I obey you, Sir."

"Why?"

"I-" Nancy began, and stopped. She had not expected this question and had no idea how to answer it. Was it a trick question?

"Hmm?" Mr. Hoyden prodded. He was putting his cock away and zipped up his pants. Once again, he was clothed and she was naked, kneeling in front of him, no less.

"I—because you...because you make me."

"That's a start. How do I make you? Why are you unable to make me?" Before she could answer, he leaned over until he was very close. He looked into her eyes, deep. "Who has the power, here?"

"You, Sir," Nancy said in her smallest voice, and swallowed. His semen still decorated the back of her throat. Everything, all of it...kneeling naked in front of this fully clothed man, his semen in her throat and on her tongue, his eyes flying straight down the well of her heart, hearing the truth of it in her own, meek voice...it was almost too much. A tingling, warm energy flooded her. Like a pop in her chest that echoed through the rest of her body, vibrating the tips of her fingers and toes, pulsing in her clit and anus, and she felt suddenly faint.

"Why do I have the power?"

Nancy was trembling, and didn't understand what was happening to her. "You're...you're stronger," she panted, quietly. She licked her lips, her breath coming in quick bursts.

"I'm stronger. Stronger how? I know it pains your ego to say it, but you will say it. How am I stronger? How are you weaker? And is it a weakness? That's a question. Are you weak, Nancy?"

"No, Sir," she answered, even as her voice broke.

"No, you're not weak at all," he said, his volume slightly elevated. "But I am still stronger than you. Now show me how strong you really are, by standing up to your own ego. Most people can't do that. For some, it's impossible. How am I stronger, am I stronger in body?"

"Yes, Sir, you're stronger than me."

"Is that all?"

"No, Sir. You—you're mind..."

"Am I smarter than you? Am I wiser than you?"

"Yes," she said in a pained voice. Her expression twisted in emotional discomfort for a moment, and then her shoulders slumped." Yes, Sir."

"Does that make you stupid?"

"No, Sir."

"No. It only means you can't manipulate me. It only means you can trust me. Yes, I'm stronger than you, Nancy. Now, think about it. Think about it, Nancy. Does it not bring you some relief?" he asked, his voice either sympathetic or exasperated, she couldn't tell which. "You want to have a little talk, isn't that right? You want to talk about you and me, about this?" he asked, placing a palm flat against her chest, where her heart was pounding. "And about this?" he asked, leaning further still to insert his hand between her legs and cup her pussy, slick and hot as ever.

Nancy felt tears suddenly in her eyes. It was a strange experience, crying without feeling sad or angry. Yet, the tears came, anyway. Long-fastened tears that lifted the greatest weight from her, which stirred even more tears.

"Answer me. Do you want to talk about what you are and what's happening to you?"

"Yes, Sir," she answered. The tears had been silent, unaccompanied by shudders or whimpers. However, when she spoke, her chin wrinkled. Mr. Hoyden sighed, his eyes growing softer.

"Come here, you silly girl," he said, leaning back and opening his arms. She rose and went to him, quickly. She didn't know for certain if it mattered that it was Mr. Hoyden's arms, but she suspected it needed to be his. No one else could share this moment, or understand it.

"Ssh, calm down. Take a few deep breaths. That's it. There's my good girl. Calm down."

Nancy nodded and wiped her face with the back of her hand. "I don't know why I'm crying," she said. The statement was not directed towards Mr. Hoyden, but seemed to be directed at the room, itself. She looked around for a moment, searching for a witness or an ally, perhaps. Mr. Hoyden directed her to look at him, at once.

"Nancy?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Would you like me to explain why you're crying and don't know why?"

She nodded, one hand squeezing the collar of his shirt. "Yes, Sir."

"Alright, little one. Let's talk. The reason you're crying is because you have been keeping a part of yourself in a cage. Usually, that happens because your natural submissiveness has been abused by others, in the past. If not abused, it has been unappreciated. Now, you're in a place with someone where your submissiveness may come out, and I will not abuse it, Nancy. I will nurture it, and watch it flourish. We will both benefit from that, if you can continue learning to trust me. And believe me, Nancy," he paused, looking into her eyes, deep, deep, "I will most certainly appreciate your submission. And you will submit to me, more and more. And the more you let go, the more you give me control and unlock that cage, the happier you will be. Don't shake your head, you know it's true. Do you think I picked you for no reason? Do you?"

"No, Sir," Nancy said, but couldn't look at him.

"Nancy, do you like it when I remove your clothes? Do you like it when you're naked with me? Do you like the little thrill it gives you to be embarrassed? Do you like that you can still taste me in your mouth, knowing I do not allow you release, yourself? Do you like it when you're on display for me, do you like it when I touch you, tease you, play with you? Do you like it when I spank you and hold you and make you moan and cry?"

Nancy sniffed and looked at him, a few strings of her hair against her wet cheeks. "Yes, but you made me! Sir..." her voice was a bit shrill, and she softened it, wiped her tears and sniffed, again. "You did this to me, Sir. You programmed me to-"

"No, I didn't."

Nancy said nothing for a moment, only stared at him, with her pink lips parted. "Wh-what?" she finally managed. "Sir...what are you talking about?"

"I never programmed you to become aroused by humiliation or submission. What I did was manipulate the chemistry of your body. The symptoms of lust are caused by the release of estrogen and testosterone. Anytime I've kissed you, I've made sure to give you an extra dose of my own. Testosterone is in the saliva, Nancy. The symptoms of attraction are manifested by the release of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin. Last is attachment. That has been a recent development, and is caused primarily by oxytocin. Now that's not all I've done, I've also encouraged your obedience quite a bit with some verbal cues. But I have not turned you into the sweet, submissive creature I have in my lap. You were already that creature, I only made you mine."

Nancy was at a loss for words. Could he be lying? If this was true, did she have more strength to walk away than she thought? If it was true, and she still couldn't walk away from this, what could that mean about her?

"Sir?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"I don't want to be like this." Nancy's chin dropped and she hid her face in her hands. Mr. Hoyden sighed and took her wrists, placing them at her sides.

"Look at me, young lady."

She obeyed, and Mr. Hoyden smiled at her. "There's my girl. Tell me why you don't want to be who you are."

"Because it's pathetic! Because it isn't right, what we're doing. It's backwards, it's...perverse. It can't be normal, it can't be healthy."

"Healthy and normal. Whatever could make you think that healthy and normal are interwoven? Let me tell you a secret, Nancy. There is no normal. Normal varies from person to person. I know that there must be things in your past that have led you to believe that being submissive is negative, as there have been negative consequences, as I discussed with you before. But all of that is over, now. Do you understand?"

Nancy shook her head. "No, Sir."

"Who do you belong to, Nancy?"

"You, Sir."

"That's right, and who else?"

Nancy frowned, confused.

"Are you confused?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Are you confused because you can't think of anyone else you belong to?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Well. Then there's no confusion, at all. You belong to me. No one else. Did you hear me, Nancy?"

Nancy nodded, suddenly feeling very calm. "Yes, Sir."

"So. Who do you belong to, Nancy?"

"You, Sir."

"Who else?"

"Nobody else."

"Who do you submit to?"

"You, Sir."

"Anyone else?"

"No, Sir. Just you."

"So then, you obey me, and only me. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, do you see how simple everything becomes? There's no more headache. No more wondering what to do, who to trust, who to please. None of that matters. I tell you what to do. I tell you where to go. I tell you who to trust. And you are concerned with pleasing me, no one else. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, tell me something. Who has been confusing my pet? Hmm?"

Nancy chewed her lip for a moment, before answering. "My mother, Sir."

"Ah. Your family. Let me guess, you're family has taken advantage of my little girl."

"Uh...yes. Sir." Nancy felt very strange indeed, agreeing to Mr. Hoyden's statement. Yet, it was true. They had abused that part of her, so she'd hidden it away and built layers and layers of armor until she thought no one could see it. Until she had forgotten about it.

"I had my suspicions. How about this, Nancy. Are you my good, obedient girl?"

"Yes, Sir," Nancy nodded, and moved her hair out of her face.

"Then listen to this: If anyone other than me attempts to control you or dominate you in any way, you are to report it to me, immediately. You will obey no one but me. If you feel someone is trying to control you, you come to your Master. You do not have problems. Understand? You give everything to me, and you have only one concern. One concern, Nancy. What is it?"

"To obey you, Sir."

"That's right," Mr. Hoyden's smile reached his eyes and he pulled her close. "That's my good girl. So, you say 'no' to any demands, and you report the incident to me. We'll talk it over, and I will tell you what to do. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you have more questions? It's almost time for you to go."

Nancy thought about that. She'd made a list, but it was in the back pocket of her pants. She glanced at the wardrobe, over her shoulder.

"I made a list, Sir."

"Go get it."

Nancy stood on wobbly legs for a moment. When she returned to the couch and sat down, it occurred to her that it had not felt so very terrible to walk naked from the couch to the wardrobe and back.

"Let's see here," Mr. Hoyden said, pulling her legs back over his lap and stroking her. He took the folded piece of paper and unfolded it, reading it to himself, for a moment. He did not hide his amusement.

"Number one," he began, reading it out loud, the smirk on his lips somehow enduring. She did not feel stupid or ridiculous, as she thought she might. She felt...accepted.

"Are you a sadist." Mr. Hoyden laughed and squeezed her thigh. "You could say that, yes. I do enjoy making you squirm and squeal and scream. However, if you're wondering if I'll ever damage you, the answer is no. You will never leave my home injured or scarred. No mark with ever be permanent. I may redden your bottom and I may even bruise it. I might make your nipples sore," he paused, caressing them and she winced. He pouted out his lip in mock sympathy. "...and I might make your little pussy soar. But any pain or discomfort will pass. I told you, this is a safe place, and I take good care of what's mine. This is a safer place than you even knew. It's so safe, that submissive little girl inside can come out to play. Does that answer your question, Baby?"

"Yes, Sir," Nancy said, and found she wore a soft smile.

"Good. Question two," he said, referring back to the paper. "Do I enjoy you beyond torturing you," Mr. Hoyden didn't laugh this time, but he still wore a smile when he looked back at her. "Yes, Pet. I enjoy you in many ways. I enjoy your body, the expressions you make, the sounds you make, and yes, I enjoy tormenting you. And I will continue to do so, and will help you build your tolerance in that regard. But I also enjoy that mind of yours. Always working, working, working. You're very bright, Nancy. I like that. You also have a knack for self-preservation, and I respect that. It's only a matter of understanding that you do not need to protect yourself from me. And I enjoy your list, too. It's very interesting. Before we continue, hold your elbows behind your back. That's it. Good girl, and stick out your chest. That's better. I couldn't see my lovely tits well enough with you hunched over, like that. We really do need to work on your posture."

Nancy felt very silly sitting this way, with her arms behind her back and her tits pushed out. She also felt her pussy twitch.

"Now, question three. Are you allowed to go on dates," he said. There was no laugh and no smile. He looked at her sternly, for a moment. Then he put down the paper and took both of her nipples between his fingers, rolling them and pulling them gently. Nancy whined, softly. "Keep those shoulders back. Chest out."

"Yes, Sir," Nancy whispered.

"Good girl. Be still for me."

When he finally let go after several minutes, Nancy let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding. "Breath. Don't hold your breath. I'm going to begin again, and you will take long, deep breaths. Calm breaths. You need to quit fighting me on the inside too, Nancy." He pinched her nipples again and Nancy's exhale was noisy, before she remembered to breathe long and deep. This made the stimulation more intense, and her arousal more deep, if that was even possible. After several minutes, Mr. Hoyden clicked his tongue, but did not stop rolling and tugging on her sore nipples.

"Nancy, look at me. Good. The answer to question number three is no. You belong to me and no one else. Your body belongs to me. Your mind belongs to me. If I decide I wish to share your body, I will choose with whom I share it. Understood?"

"Share me, I—" Nancy began, but stopped herself. He had stilled his movements, her nipples firmly pinched between his fingers. He did not frown at her or tisk her, but inclined his head and raised his eyebrows. He was waiting for her to correct herself. "Yes, Sir!"

"Good girl," he purred, and continued his movements. Nancy sighed. He let go of her nipple after a moment, and Nancy slumped, slightly.

"Get back into position," he said, without looking at her. He was referring back to the paper.

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright, question four. Why are you doing this to me. I think we've covered that. I'm doing this to you because a part of you begged me to. It was a quiet, subconscious cry, but I heard it. I'm doing this to you because I can. I'm doing this to you because it pleases me. But you already knew all of that. Question five, last question. How long are you going to do this to me." Mr. Hoyden looked at Nancy thoughtfully, and caressed her cheek with his finger, until it was beneath her chin. He raised it a bit and leaned in close.

"As long as I want."

There wasn't much to say to that, and she only looked at him, her eyes a little brighter and hungrier than he'd seen them, before.

"Nancy, when does your new job start? "

"The week after next, Sir."

"Okay," he paused patting her leg. "Up you get. I'll be right back. I need to make a phone call. Stay here and be good."

"Yes, Sir."

She could hear him talking quietly to someone on his phone in another room for a few minutes, and it occurred to her she'd never seen past his living room. She wondered if that would change, soon. When he returned he smiled at her and rejoined her on the sofa.

"I just had a talk with your boss. You're going to be about forty minutes late back, because you're kindly giving me a ride to the grocery store, as my car is in the shop. You really are an exemplary employee."

Nancy looked away and smiled, at that.

"Oh, is it so bad to share a moment of amusement with your Master, Nancy?"

"No, Sir," she said, looking back at him.

"You're boss is a very easily persuaded man. I'm sure you would have done well even without my help."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Nancy. I know you're not afraid to play people. I don't judge you for it, how could I? I told you, I admire your self-preservation. But don't pretend you're not capable of manipulating others for your benefit."

Nancy conceded with a nod. "You're right. I do manipulate people, Sir. But I don't do it out of spite or with bad intentions."

"I know you don't, Baby. I told you, you don't need to pretend with me, nor do you ever need to defend yourself. I like who you are."

Nancy smiled again, at that. They were simple words, and they came from such a bizarre and unlikely source by her measure, but what power they had!