Nancy's Great Legs Ch. 1

Story Info
She rediscovers herself, & lets others discover her too.
2.1k words
4.37
98.5k
9
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Nancy Ryan was lying by her pool, letting the last full rays of the warm afternoon sun sooth her muscles. The large back yard was surrounded by a stripped sapling privacy screen. The pool shimmered invitingly alongside her chaise lounge. It had been a late night and it felt good to just let the sun warm her back. She felt wonderfully alive, was quietly thinking over her life.

Nancy had reached the middle time of life. The time between those years devoted to school and getting started in life and the dreaded old age portion. Those years of newfound freedom. When you have made it and want to enjoy the fruits of the labor. People guess her age to be 'early forties', and their guess is several years too young. She is pretty, and looks firm, with rounded curves and very pretty legs.

She was proudest of her feet and they showed it. Her toes were always perfectly manicured; the polish always bright and fresh looking in the open, strappy sandals and sling pumps she preferred when she dressed. Three years ago Nancy had needed to lose 10 pounds or so; she had done that and kept it off. The pride of the accomplishment and slowly developed into the joy of looking good and being admired.

In the office, she got more than her share of attention from fresh young guys to the older executives. Nancy was pleased that they were so eager to look down the front of her blouse or at her legs when she crossed them or trailed a finger nail along the nylon of her stocking. It made her feel vibrant and appreciated. Male clients sometimes were more interested in watching her bottom than seeing the kitchen of the upscale houses she showed them.

She had the very dark hair that had always made her a strikingly attractive girl. It needed just a touch of color nowadays to keep the deep sheen of it the way she like it and to keep the crabgrass of gray strands from sneaking in. These days, she wore it short for that pert, sexy look. On a good hair day the ends would have a hint of curl tucking around pedal like ears. Any lipstick from bright red to dark red gave her a haunting, sophisticated look that captured men's eyes.

Her green eyes smiling across the lunch table had reassured many an indecisive husband, and sent him off owning a house just slightly above his target price.

The fact was, that Nancy was energized by the attention people gave to her appearance. Lately she had become more open to the voyeurs of the world. If they stared at her legs, hoping to see the flash of her thighs as she crossed them, she might help by leaving her knees slightly apart for a long moment before re-crossing them and cutting off the view of her panties - if she was wearing panties that day. She had found a new exciting fun which sometimes left her nearly as excited as the watcher.

Last night there had been no panties. Lloyd was out of town again and Nancy had gone out to a bar with the open intention of flirtation. Lloyd had been unfaithful many years ago and they had survived the pain and put it behind them. She knew he had probably done it many times since. So, an occasional night on the town seemed perfectly OK.

She had not been disappointed last night. She and Ellen talked animatedly together at a small centrally located table, never completely unaware ot the effect they were having on the men in the bar. Crossing and uncrossing her legs a couple of times had started a steady string of invitations to dance. In addition, there was the thrill of flashing the guys who were too shy to ask, but kept their eyes focused on her from a distance.

Today Nancy had laid face down on the chaise, straight from the daily neighborhood jog that kept her trim. She lay perfectly still for a time, her bottom pert and round under blue silk running shorts. Her tank top, now a bit sweaty from exertion, showed the cross of her running bra through the white of the fabric.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a movement in the upstairs window next door. A slight smile escaped her. Once again, Bill, their next door neighbor, was ogling her from his home office upstairs. Pretending to be rubbing out the sore muscles, Nancy trailed her hands back over her bottom and down to the back of her thighs as far as she could reach. As she drew her hands back up, she pulled the loose legs of the shorts high on the cheeks of her bottom and held them there without moving her body.

The move brought her white panties into view, moist with the sweat of her run and now joined by a hint of the creamy moistness of sexual excitement. Nancy loved teasing her handsome neighbor. Bill was a little on the nerdy side, good looking, but rather shy. Nancy liked him and loved the secret of his quiet watching from next door.

Bill stood transfixed, leaning against the desk. "Damn, neighbor, you sure have a lovely tush there." He mused to himself. Nancy's white panties shown in the sunlight like twin round beacons which kept his eyes riveted on her. "Damn." He watched as her hands circled slowly, soothing her aching bottom. She was cupping the roundness in both hands, fondling the panties. "Damn, what I wouldn't give .." he muttered. The unfinished statement hung in the air.

Bill felt his mouth dry out slightly as Nancy slipped her hands into the top of her training shorts and began pushing them down her legs. His cock had been in that comfortable condition of semi-hardness that was such a pleasure for a man. But now it sprang to full firmness as he watched, open mouthed, as Nancy pushed her shorts down and off her legs,. Her panties were tight across the round curves of her buns.

Slowly, she parted her legs, acting like they were tired and achy. Nancy watched Bill from the side of her sunglasses. She could see him clearly, though the bottom half of his body was slightly obscured by the screen on the lower part of the window. She parted her legs a little more, fully confident that he could see between her thighs that flat space where her pussy lips were now lubricating themselves. Again she opened her legs, this time looping her toes outside the rails of the chaise. She wriggled her toes to torment him by attracting his eyes away from her pussy.

She raised first one and then the other of her feet so that the bright red polish of her toes would be vivid in his eyes. Her legs now formed a triangle framing her pussy.

Bill could not take his eyes away. The Sloan contract could wait, he thought. He nudged his cock through the material of his pants and shorts and made it more comfortable. He massaged the head through the fabric, enjoying the sensation. His hand lingered there, rolling it between his fingers. Just at that moment, Nancy did the most exciting thing he had seen her do yet. He saw her hand appear between her legs. Bill quickly grabbed the binoculars from a bookshelf and aimed them at her hand. The nails of her hands matched her toes as she curled her four fingers around her mound and laid them flat against her pussy lips. She didn't seem to move them, just held them there. It was a very sexy sight. Now one finger seemed to press between her lips and stay there, flat along her crease.

Bill couldn't help himself. He unzipped his pants and fished his long cock out into his waiting hand. He began stroking himself slowly, holding the binoculars in the other hand with some difficulty.

Nancy noticed the change and realized he was using binoculars and could see her hand now. She slipped her middle finger into the wet slit of her pussy. Immediately, her excitement jumped a notch and she could not help squirming against the palm of her hand. Her clitoris loved the feel of her finger covering it and moving in little circles over it.

She decided to raise the stakes of the game once again as she sat up, stretched, and, taking both sides of the tank top in hand, tugged it quickly over her head. With a shake of her head, her short dark hair sprang back in place. She sat for a moment, giving Bill a profile of her breasts, held firmly by the running bra. Her breasts were not large, but filled the B Cups to capacity plus a little. She thought about slipping out of the bra, but decided to bring his torture along slowly. Instead, she stood up and began a series of stretching exercises which showed her lithe and curvy body beautifully. Facing toward his window, she bent from the waist several times, feeling the pleasure of her heavy breasts as they nestled into the cradling cups of the bra.

Bill had disappeared from the window now, and Nancy smiled knowingly. She had driven the poor man to masturbation and he was off to find a Kleenex. "Too bad," she muttered, "Jane might have enjoyed Bill coming to bed already aroused for once."

As it turned out, she had guessed exactly right. Bill closed the door on the flushing toilet and slipped back into his office feeling relaxed and slightly spent. He glanced once more in the direction of his neighbor and found Nancy with arms at that uncomfortable angle needed for unclasping her bra. The wide band slackened and he stared in anticipation as the cups clung to her breasts, then slowly slipped off, leaving firm pink nipples thrusting out from nice sized circles which capped her jutting round breasts. They sagged only slightly in that attractive way which preserved plenty of form, while still showing the pretty curve of the underside. It promised warmth, and a nice weightiness that would have filled Bill's hands with pleasure. She stretched again, and he watched with mounting excitement as her hands massaged the bra lines out of her breasts.

Nancy folded the bra and her shorts into a neat handful and strode toward the house.

Bill stepped back into the shadows. "Did she smile up at me?" he wondered. "Did she know?" He decided that she couldn't see him. But he promised himself that he would check out how much of his little office would have been visible to her.

Inside the little utility room, Nancy stripped off her panties and dropped her clothes into the washer and turned to gaze into the mirror. A smile crossed her face and became a big grin. "You're getting very naughty! .. fun, though!" she giggled to herself. The machine vibrated slightly against her rump. She examined herself in the mirror, one hand idly brushing an erect nipple. "Very naughty!" she grinned impishly, seeing the bright pink nipple leap to life.

She stepped into a pair of high heel pumps. Her eyes ran slowly over her body, looking for any signs of sagging or putting weight on and found nothing new, but plenty to feel good about. "Not bad, old girl, if I have to say so myself." Her other hand brushed the curls at her apex, feeling them spring back under her fingers. With her long middle finger, she parted the curls and slipped down the slit. A creamy welcome greeted the questing digit.

"Oh, Bill, if you only knew what you did to me." Her finger slowly circled her clitoris now bathed in warm oily lubricant. She stood, framed in the ornate gold framed mirror and stared at herself through half closed eyes as the soothing vibration, and the stimulation of her fingers seemed to melt her body. Her fingers pinched the nipple, then moved unbidden to the other nipple and elicited the same response. Her finger slipped inside her vagina, moved around the tight circle of muscle and began to massage the wall directly under her clitoris.

She realized that this would be the very first time she had ever watched herself have an orgasm. It was fascinating. Her nipples brightened before her eyes and she could see her shoulder tense as the rousing rotation of the finger inside her pussy required more and more force to increase that glorious pressure. She felt the first spasm course through her tummy, watched as her face contorted, mouth open, as wave after wave of warmth flooded over her body.

"Oh, .. oh, .. oh." Was all she uttered, as her eyes finally closed over the pleasure. When she looked up, the girl in the mirror was lifting and fondling two pink tipped breasts. Smiling.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers