Nancy's Great Legs Ch. 2

Story Info
A day of showing off, but who's behind the blinds?
3.3k words
4.4
62.9k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Charly
Charly
148 Followers

Chapter Two: The Two

The day was bright and clear and the sun streamed into the bright yellow and gold tones of her bedroom as Nancy dressed for work. "it's great to be alive!" she exclaimed to an empty house. Leaning into the mirror and applying bright red lipstick, she muttered, "You were a really naughty girl yesterday, you know! What are you going to get into today, old girl?" She giggled and reflected that she felt another naughty day coming on. This new-found titillation of showing off was invigorating to her ego.

She looked herself over in the mirror and made a decision. Reaching behind her back, she unsnapped her bra and put it back in the drawer. She kept the light green Vassarette hip hugger panties, though, and began pulling on tan Hanes thigh high stockings after first examining the color against her tan arm. It was funny that usually very sheer stockings of a rich tone were the sexiest on her legs, but these were different. The color was subdued and there was no sheen to the finish. But the effect was to call attention to the fact that she was wearing them to call attention rather than just beautifying her legs. Nancy had the feeling that the effect would be highly stimulating on men.

She slipped into a pair of mules with crystal-clear Lucite heels and open toes which let all of her toes express themselves. They were freshly painted with a Mavala color called 'Los Angeles'. It was red with a hint of orange that would look well with the lavender dress she would wear.

The effect of three-inch heels on her 5'6" height was striking. She let the sheer lavender dress settle over her head and onto her hips, then turned to see herself in the tall mirror. Her client was a businessman on his first house-hunting visit. His wife would not be along, so this dress was perfect, simple but alluring. The neckline was just low enough that the cleavage between her breasts could be glimpsed, but not low enough to be brazen.

Satisfied, left a note for Lloyd that she would be late this afternoon and opened the garage door. She swung the heavy door of the Lincoln open and started to get in. After starting the engine, she changed her mind, got out of the car. She lifted the full skirt of the dress so that she would be sitting directly on the lush leather seat. She loved the feel of the smooth leather directly on the skin of her thighs and the way it felt when the silky panties slipped over it.

Nancy backed the big Lincoln out of the garage and down the driveway. Turning to the right, she started to drive off past Bill's house, but instead pulled up at his drive and leaned toward the window. Bill was standing in the drive talking with the yard man. He stopped talking and returned her big smile. He nearly ran toward her, but checked his stride to be more sedate. Nancy turned in her seat so that her right knee, free of the skirt was pointed toward him. She slipped the skirt half way up her luscious thighs and waited to speak to Bill.

"Hi, neighbor, off to sell another of those big houses of yours?"

"Yes, one of our sales people is sick, so I will be out amongst them today."

"Anyway, thanks for the encouragement, kind sir. Looks like you are getting out of the mowing today, you sneak! Maybe if I make the sale, you can do the legal work, I'll point him in your direction."

"Great, sounds good. Pretty dress by the way." His eyes swept down to her knees, scanned upward to the line of dark nylon showing just below the hem and gulped perceptibly. The comment gave him an excuse to look down again at her legs and the band of dark nylon she displayed. It came to him that the dress was pulled up - that her panties were against the leather of the seat. "My god, what a sexy thought," he mused. His mind snapped back to the white panties tightened over her buns yesterday afternoon. He tried to imagine them sliding against soft leather.

"Oh, this old thing? You like?" She swept her hand briefly over the hem, inadvertently moving it up a couple more inches of shapely thigh. She watched his eyes and knew that the view was spectacular. The bright sun and vivid color of the dress were setting off the svelte look of the nylons, and the open position of her legs was openly erotic without being obvious.

"Well, have a good one, Billy, don't do anything I wouldn't do!" She held out her hand and he took it for a moment, then let it slide from his grasp. She noticed a slight bulge in the athletic shorts as he stepped back, leaning over to wave.

"Right, you too. See you later."

Nancy could see in the rear view mirror that his eyes followed her all the way down the street. Her smile was a slash of red with gleaming white teeth.

"Hope Janey doesn't catch you with that bulge in your pants, sweetie." She laughed to herself.

Nancy wriggled in satisfaction against the rich leather. "Good thing I wore panties," she thought, "I would be spotting the seat cover, for sure."

James Wolf was standing waiting for her in the visitors' lot of the ITG building when she arrived.

He was tall enough that her height in heals was not a threat. Nancy got out of the car to great him with a handshake and big smile. They stood talking for a moment, exchanging pleasantries and introductions. She knew that she had already made an impression. His expression was one of mild submission. The day was already getting hot and she could feel a light perspiration beginning.

"Shall we go then? she asked, then allowed him to open her door. That was always a decision to be made, to be the with-it modern woman and insist on holding the door for the male customer, or let her femininity work for her and let him feel masculine about holding her door. Femininity won this time.

Nancy swung her legs slowly under the wheel, talking all the while and especially looking up into his eyes as his darted between her green eyes and the hem of the lavender dress which insisted on riding up amazingly high on her thighs. She didn't bother to pull it down, preferring the carefree attitude it gave her.

"Well, why don't you tell me about your wife and your housing needs while I concentrate on my driving? Anything you can tell me about likes, dislikes, life style, etc. will help us find just the right house as soon as possible. I know what a pain it is when you are in the limbo between homes on these moves! I want to do everything I can to shorten that time for you.." She smiled quickly at the traffic light and caught his eyes concentrating on her thighs.

"Oh, sure. Sure. Good idea." He stumbled a little, then went on with a continuous discussion of family and preferences.

"I've picked a few houses this morning that will let us cover quite a range - you know, give you a quick look at what is available. Let you form an opinion of the neighborhoods; sound OK?"

"Great. OK if I call you Nancy?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way, James. You'll find us pretty informal out here." She almost slipped and called him honey. Not that informal. She thought to herself.

The first house was a two story with cathedral ceiling and a long hall upstairs with open railing all the way along it overlooking the large great-room below. The occupants were out of the house, but it didn't look like they had quite got it picked up as she would have liked. Nancy moved around turning on lights and moving a few objects out of sight and explained the layout.

"Nice kitchen, don't you think?" she said, trying to get a reaction she could read.

"Mmmmm." He muttered, staring over the large but cluttered room. "The bedrooms are upstairs. I'll lead the way, if you like."

She didn't pause, but strode upstairs and felt his eyes on her calves all the way. Nancy knew her heels would look soft and round perched on those high, translucent heels. She paused abruptly and felt his inadvertent touch on her back as she turned to point out the nice size of the great room and the well-draped windows over-looking a very green lawn.

At the top of the stairs she turned again to find that he hadn't moved yet, looking over the room. When he began climbing again, his eyes met her pretty toes at eye level. He seemed struck dumb for a moment. Her toes were all completely exposed and they were lovely. James wasn't sure why they were so sexy, but of course, it was because they were singularly pretty toes and they were being carefully showcased.

Embarrassed to be caught staring, he said, "I'm really sorry, Nancy, but your toes are absolutely elegant! I'm sorry if I was staring."

"Why, thank you, James. I don't mind if you do stare. I think they are pretty shoes, also." She eased up on him by talking about the shoes instead, though they both knew what he was staring at. Nancy was thrilled at his attention.

"This is the master bedroom, of course." She swept into the room and immediately found a pair of panties and a lacy bra lying on the foot of the bed. "Ooops, busy Mom, I guess." She picked them up and carefully folded them in front of him, noting the effect on his eyes. "Men are so funny about women's underwear," she thought. She kept the dainty garments in her hand as she pointed the way to the bath, then dropped them into a clothes hamper.

They were finished with the house and she said. "James, if there is anything you would like to review, just go right ahead and I will call to make sure the next house is ready for us."

James went downstairs into the back of the house and Nancy stood at the railing over the great room dialing her cell phone. While she was talking with the next client, James appeared below and looked up at her, a question on his face. She stood close to the railing, pressing her tummy against it.

James gulped silently and looked away for a moment, then got braver. From where he stood he had a lovely view under her dress. She was not looking at him, but talking and staring out the window. James didn't know what to do. But he was captured by the sight of her long legs sweeping up to white panties under the dress. The brilliant sunlight streaming in the large windows illuminated the sheer material of her dress and bathed her thighs, stockings, and pussy-imprinted panties in a bright lavender light. It was like standing in an 18th Century Cathedral with sunlight filtered by old stained glass. The sight of towering good legs with perfectly fitting nylon stockings and then a brief flash of white skin between panties and stocking tops took his breath away.

Nancy seemed oblivious to his gaze and to his discomfort. In fact, she spread her feet just a little bit more. He continued his rapt gaze, imagining that he could even see a moist spot in the panel that covered her pussy. She put one leg out and moved her toe in an arc around the heel of her shoe and finally looked down to admire her toes and the face of James, looking sheepish far below.

Still she made no move to avoid his abject admiration, but finished her call and carefully tucked the phone into her purse.

"Shall we go, then James?" waiting for his reply before closing her legs and moving toward the stairs.

She was smiling as she preceded him down the sidewalk and again let him open her door. She thought she noticed a hint of a bulge in his pants as he got into the other side and swiped his wrist across the prominent area. Her panties were flooded and the heat of the day had her nylons feeling a little clammy, too. The air conditioner vent below the steering wheel blew a welcome column of cool air between her thighs cooling her off.

Nancy noticed her nipples were very prominent in the sheer dress. She sat up straight to enhance the effect as she talked about the next house on her list. James' eyes were clamped on her nipples as she spoke.

The tables on the veranda of the restaurant were glass topped. "Whew, it is a warm one, isn't it." she said. "Still, it will be nice out here under the trees, don't you think?"

James agreed and they were soon seated in the cool shade of a large tree. Nancy slipped her dress hem half way up her golden thighs. James stared past the menu and through the glass table to watch as Nancy let the mule dangle slightly from her foot. She flexed the toes and her feet were animated as she talked and laughed gaily throughout the meal. All the time her sensual toes did a little dance; a sexy little dance. She uncrossed her legs and leaned toward him, the seat pressed her thighs in a sexy bulge. James could imagine what lay at the top of the tunnel of her warm looking thighs. When she re-crossed the lovely legs, she would have to rearrange her skirt. Between her wriggling feet and pretty knees, he was kept quite busy.

"Well, Nancy, I think this has been an incredibly productive morning. I 've enjoyed seeing .. uh, everything, really, and .. I can't wait to see more, .. uh, .. as we go along."

Nancy assured him that she felt the same way and then dropped him back in his parking lot. She pointed her right knee at him as he leaned through the window to say goodbye, his eyes on the white spot that the nylon pressed into the tan of her knee.

"Been a pleasure, Nancy. Let's see, I'll be back two weeks Monday, will that be OK for you?

"Yes, certainly, and I look forward to meeting your wife, James. You tell her not to worry about a thing, we're going to find that house of her dreams real quickly, you hear?'

It had been an interesting day, Nancy thought.

"My god, what an attractive man!" she thought as she eased onto the Freeway. She loved breezing along like this in mid afternoon, before traffic got too heavy. She pulled her skirt back into her lap to catch the cooling air of the air conditioner. Her hand lay in her lap casually at first. Then on an impulse, she slipped her hand between her legs to feel just how deep that pool of moisture in her panties was.

"Quite wet. Quite wet." She smiled to herself and fondled the satin finish of her panties, pressing tightly into the moist her warm pussy. She grinned at a good looking Italian leaning out his truck window for a better view.

When she pulled into the driveway at home, Bill was standing in his yard inspecting the work that had been done. She parked in front of the garage and he approached. She made no move to pull her dress down out of her lap. A quick glance at Bill's eyes told her that he could see the white panties above her stocking tops. They talked awhile about the real estate market as she wriggled her red toes, cloaked in the sheer nylon of her stockings and dangled her mule carelessly.

"Well, I have GOT to get a shower. I'm really wilted, Bill!" She fanned herself with her file folder and reached for the door. "I'm dying to get out of these hose!"

"You don't look it, Nancy. Fresh as this morning!" he beamed. "But I know how that highway makes you feel. I'm about to do the same. Uh, .. not the stockings, but, .. well, you know." He grinned sheepishly, turned on by this banter about her underwear.

Nancy opened the door and headed upstairs. She noticed wryly that Bill seemed in a hurry to get home now that she was going inside.

Nancy's bedroom was on the side of the house facing Bill's home office. In the dark of the room, she saw a brief light from an open door, shut immediately. She left the slats of the blinds partly open and faced the windows as she began slowly to pull the hem of the dress up her thighs.

Bill watched as the tops of her stockings were revealed, her legs looking lovely. Then the Vee of panties stretched over her mound, plump and full looking, came into view, The sheer dress continued upward and Nancy held it before her, blocking his view. Reaching for a hanger, she revealed a delectably curved bottom, snugly hugged by white panties taut over the crease of her bottom and seeming to cup the full round shape of each cheek as it tucked into her thighs.

She stood like this, giving Bill time to drink her in. "Ohmigod, look at that ass!" he murmured softly. She hung the dress in the closet and turned again. "Ohhhh, sweet Nancy, .. your breasts, .. are sooo lovely." His voice was quiet, slightly and choked with excitement.

She touched her nipples, seeming to be rubbing the aches of the day from them. They were jutting sharply from round breasts. Still facing him, she tucked her thumbs under the waistband ot the half panties, trimmed with lace at the top and sides, and pushed downward. The curls of her pussy were nicely trimmed so that her mound was set off with an inverted triangular patch pointing toward the heaven of her pussy.

She stood for a few moments, fondling the patch of hair, and then stepped down from the high heels and padded directly toward him to stand idly staring our through two slats of the blinds. Again Bill was afraid that she was staring directly into his eyes. She tugged hard at the pull cord, raising the blind with a clatter. She pretended this was necessary so she could roll out the window to let fresh air in. She stood tall in her 3 inch heals and stretched languidly.

Bill stood still, his hand reaching under his shorts, toying with the uncircumcised head of his cock, now wet with pre-cum. He twirled around and around the swollen member now pointing down his leg. He slipped the foreskin over the head bathed in his precum. His hand suddenly filled with the first spurt of his cum and then a second. He stood watching her as his body sagged. He thought that her hand was active on her pussy, but he couldn't be sure.

Suddenly, she seemed startled and took a step back, seemed to think a moment, then stepped forward again. The blind in another room, the one next to Bill's, had moved. Nancy thought quickly.

Who could that be? A second watcher? She continued fondling herself. The blinds in the second room were jiggling as if someone behind them was .. well, she didn't know what they were doing for sure. Could it be? Slowly, she lowered the blinds and closed the slats, leaving her admirers to climb down from the emotional heights they had been climbing with her help.

She lay on her bed, hand tucked under her pussy, and smiled heartily at the thought of another watcher surprising her from the same house. It was mind-blowing and terribly exciting. Nancy's probing finger was drenched in a new flood of her juices as she pressed her mound in loving circles against the palm of her hand.

Charly
Charly
148 Followers