Nancy's Inferno Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least he wore a condom, thank God," her voice rattled inside her head.

It wasn't until Shawn reached down and grabbed the upper third of his cock. then began rolling the mangled sheath of the rubber off his still hard appendage, that Nancy finally flinched from her paralyzed state.

"He's flaunting it in my face," she couldn't help but note, every nerve in her body popping like kernels of corn as she withered under the heat of the boy's taunting gaze.

Her upper lip trembling visibly as Shawn rolled the smeared white rubber down his greasy girth, Nancy swooned on the balls of her feet, looking just like an old fashioned child's inflatable punching bag as she focused on him deliberately pulling the condom off the dome shaped rim of his fat cock.

Feeling the hateful weight of Nancy's gaze, Shawn was somehow empowered by the way she still couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from him as he stood there with the stretchy vessel of his own warm semen dangling in his hand. Before he really even realized he had, Shawn nonchalantly tossed the pasty sheath of seminal fluid down on Lacy's back.

Clenching her arms tightly around chest, Nancy's eyes instantly snapped closed. Unable to stand there a second longer, Nancy fumbled for the railings as she threw herself down the steps. With that horrible lasting image still staining the pitch black background of her mind, Nancy flailed like a blind woman down the stairs until she was back on the first floor. Her entire body numb as she scampered to her downstairs bedroom, Nancy darted inside then closed the door behind her. Within a flash she'd collapsed on the bed and curled up in a near fetal position with a pillow pulled over her head.

Time had truly become elastic for Nancy as she curled up in bed, attempting to regain her bearings. Just as she reached up to wipe the sheen of tears from her cheek however, she instantly froze hearing a set of heavy footsteps descending the stairwell directly above her head. >From the gait, she knew it had to be him. Literally holding her breath as she listened to him walk down into the living room, Nancy gripped her pillow like a scared little girl hearing him slip on his heavy coat a few seconds before closing the front door behind him.

If she thought she'd lost all control before, Nancy truly understood just how much her life had unraveled in the course of the previous 10 minutes. And her tank was on empty when it came to trying to put it back together.

In that moment of dreadful exhaustion and weakness, Nancy knew she had to talk to the only person who could help.....

PART 2 is next....

12