Nancy's Lessons Ch. 02

Story Info
Something more than a game.
5.6k words
4.51
54.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers

The next time it came up was a month later, another party. This one was a costume party, which gave everyone license to be as outrageous as their imaginations would allow. I told Nancy not to worry about a costume. I had something in mind. She knew I was thinking about more than just a showy costume, but I didn't say anything more until it came time to get ready. Then I gave her the little Pocahontas costume I had created.

It was a brightly beaded leather vest, a loincloth and a few feathers. The vest was cut short, just below her tits, and had no means of closure. The loincloth consisted of two ten-inch square flaps of buckskin on skinny leather thongs. The feathers were for her hair. I figured it would nominally cover when she was standing, sitting, or walking. But when she danced, it would leave very little to the imagination.

"Michael," she chided, "am I being punished?"

"No. This time you're on your own. I want you to want it the way I do."

"What do you mean?" she frowned.

"Remember how you were worried whether you teased those boys out on the boat. Well, you wear my little Pocahontas outfit and you're going to be teasing every guy at the party. Only this time, I want you to pick out one lucky guy and show him you're not just a tease - you're for real."

"You ... want me to?"

"Yes. It's the last step of your liberation. I want it - for both of us - very much."

"You won't be jealous or upset?"

"Not at all. But, if you can share it with me, let me watch, it would be even better."

She kissed me tenderly. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

It was warm that night, so Nancy wore her costume and nothing else. She was incredibly sexy in it. The vest hung obediently over her firm ripe breasts, but didn't quite meet in the middle. The loincloth had to be worn quite low if it was going to cover her pussy and the crack of her ass. It was quite apparent that she had nothing on beneath the costume.

Naturally, she became the center of attention when we arrived at the party. Several of the other women had worn sexy costumes, but none of them could compete with Pocahontas. I noticed a couple of jealous glances thrown Nancy's way, but if she caught them, they couldn't begin to dampen her party spirit. With a half dozen men clustered around her, bringing her drinks, laughing with her, and complimenting her costume, she positively glowed with it.

I decided to experiment a little myself. One of the other sexy costumes was Salome. She sat, in her seven veils, at a little bar in the corner, glancing sourly at Nancy. Several of the men who now buzzed around Nancy had been keeping her company till Nancy showed up. At the moment, she was alone. I walked over and sat down beside her, making sure I kept Nancy in sight.

"Hello, Salome," I greeted her. "Where's John the Baptist?"

"Over there trying to convert the Naked Savage," she replied bitterly.

"Oh. Sounds like you might call for his head before the night is out."

"I'd call for it now if I thought it would do any good."

"Don't you do the 'Dance of the Seven Veils' first," I suggested.

"Why? Who would notice?" She drained off half her drink.

"I would, for one. Why do you suppose Pocahontas is getting so much attention?"

"You got a point there, Captain. I'm sure it's not her wit."

We had a couple more drinks, and a lot more banter, while I kept an eye on Nancy. She was perched on the arm of an easy chair on the other side of the room. The vest and loincloth were precariously covering her private parts, but threatening to fall away with the first false move. Her little entourage was clustered around her and I could see the sparkle in her eye from across the room. It wasn't from the drinks. She had those guys on a string and she loved it.

When she reached up to take a fresh drink from one of her admirers, the vest pulled away to expose her right breast to the very edge of its nipple. Ten pairs of male eyes eagerly zoomed in on it. Nancy brought her arm down and the vest shifted back to a slightly more demure position. She glanced over at me and actually winked. I almost laughed out loud, but dutifully returned to my little game with Salome.

I had set myself the goal of getting her to shed her veils right there at the party, just for my own amusement and to provide some competition for Nancy. The way she was drinking, I was pretty confident I would succeed. When someone cranked up the volume on the stereo and two couples started dancing, I thought I'd see if I could move things along. "Want to dance," I asked Salome.

She was delighted, although she seemed a bit unsteady on her high-heel sandals as we moved out onto the floor. We started moving to the music, a bouncing Latin number. She turned out to be a decent dancer, quickly regaining her balance and grace under the influence of the music. I also noticed that she was quite pretty. She was short, probably under five-two, and just a tad chunky. But the chunks were nicely rounded in just the right places and her face was cute as a button. Under my appreciative glance, she put on a big smile and moved with sexy sensuality. The veils showed little but the outline of her curves, but I had hopes of fixing that. I was delighted when a couple of the other scantily dressed females took the floor for the next dance. I knew it would not be long before Nancy followed.

We sat one out and I complimented Salome on her dancing.

Her eyes sparkled happily. "You still interested in the 'Dance of the Seven Veils'?"

"Very much," I answered earnestly.

"Okay. But how about seven dances of a single veil?"

"Sounds even better," I enthused.

"Well, here's one," she laughed, dropping a veil across her chair and leading me back out on the dance floor.

The first veil did not reveal much, just enough to know what two or three more would show if we got that far. I was careful to keep my attention focused on Salome, but I caught Nancy glancing over at the two of us. An impish grin flashed for just a second before she turned back to her admirers.

Salome and I danced to three more tunes. By then, when the light shined through her veils at the proper angle, I could see a hint of large brown nipples. Down below, it looked like she wore some kind of jeweled G-string. She was moving with the sexy assurance of a belly dancer, attracting some attention from the other dancers. I was hoping she might push some of the other women to drop strategic bits of their costumes, expanding the horizon of my little game.

We sat out the next one, but I got my wish. Marie Antoinette fiddled with some strings at the waist of her long gown, and the skirt dropped to the floor. She danced away in a high cut G-string and outrageous push-up bustier. A small cheer went up from all the males present. A couple of Nancy's courtiers watched Marie Antoinette lose the skirt.

That did it for Nancy. She picked out a tall handsome guy in teen rebel regalia and pulled him onto the dance floor. From all corners of the room, male eyes were drawn to her like compass needles to magnetic north.

And that was more than Salome could stand. She flung the fifth veil over her chair and we waded into the pack of dancers. Fortunately for me, though not for her, Salome wanted to go toe to toe with Nancy. She moved over quite close to where Nancy was gently swaying and went into the sinuous gyrations that showed her to her best advantage. The remaining two veils were not enough to mask the clear outlines of her nipples, which now stood delightfully erect beneath the thin material.

Marie Antoinette's naked buns shimmied nearby, but none of these lovely attractions could compete with the suspense my Pocahontas outfit was generating as it slid recklessly over Nancy's sweetest parts. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw another bit of feminine costume flying into the corner. I didn't even bother to see where it came from. I was closing in on a record score for my game.

No one left the dance floor at the end of the tune. Nancy had been quite restrained, keeping her costume nominally in place for the first dance. Somebody must have noticed. The string of Latin dance numbers was interrupted by the old surf classic 'Wipeout'. There was no way Nancy was going to dance to that and keep her buckskins in place.

She laughed when she recognized the tune. Then she launched into it with total abandon. The vest flew open and her breasts danced naked at last. The loincloth was more steadfast in its duty, offering only an occasional glimpse of the promised land. It didn't matter. Nancy was so beautiful and wild, the whole dance floor seemed dedicated to her alone.

Salome stood watching for a few measures, then dragged me back to our chairs by the bar. "I can't dance to this," she said, disgusted. I got us each a fresh drink and we watched the dancers move into the next number, a slow one. The lights dimmed romantically.

Nancy grabbed the Rebel and pulled him close. They danced in a full body embrace, his hands caressing the naked skin along her back and flanks. His leather jacket was open in front and Nancy's vest seemed to part as well. I could imagine her tender nipples sliding over his hairy chest. They both seemed to enjoy it. I was about to come in my pants.

Duty called, however. From her scowl, I could tell that Salome was seriously disgruntled. She had only two more veils to play, and she didn't even have center stage on which to play them.

"Come on," I said, taking her hand. "I want to hold you."

That brightened her up. We finished out the tune glued to each other, shuffling slowly to the beat. I must admit, the warmth and softness of her body and the sweet scent that rose from her were enticing. I almost stopped thinking of Nancy and her chosen one ... almost.

The next number was another Latin smoothie. The lights came up and Salome smiled. It was her kind of beat. "Would you do the honors on this veil," she asked turning around. "I can't reach it."

I unfastened the sixth veil and let it slide dramatically from her body. She was facing away from me, so I could watch the reaction she got from the other dancers as I tossed the veil at her chair. They respectfully took note of her diminished costume. As she turned back, I could see why. The final veil didn't hide much of her. Her big round tits showed right through, and the beaded G-string sparkled clearly behind the thin gauze. Her lush hips rotated smoothly in time with the music, causing her tits to wobble with a rhythm of their own.

Marie Antoinette moved up beside Salome and dropped her bustier. Under it was a push up bra that looked much too small and delicate to hold her bulging boobs. It looked like it might burst wide open at any time as Marie bounced to the music.

A few of the other showy females were getting down to bare essentials, but none as bare as my Salome and Marie. They had taken center stage while Nancy took a break. She was standing with her Rebel watching from the sidelines. She didn't need to compete with these two. She had the place in her pocket (so to speak) any time she decided to shake her leather loincloth. I was pretty sure she was focused on getting into her new lover's pants and getting him into her. That's what I was thinking about, anyway.

As if she read my mind, she moved across the floor toward the hallway to the bathroom. When she passed close to me, she pinched my butt and whispered: "I'm taking him back to our place. Be there."

That was all I needed to know. But I figured I'd have a few minutes to wrap up the game. It was down to the wire.

The next song had a strong pulsing beat. I wasn't sure Salome would go for it. But the attention she'd been getting was like a drug. She whisked away the last veil and ground into the dance in nothing but the G-string and her high-heel sandals. There were some elated yells of encouragement. I hoped she'd forget about John the Baptist's head. Somebody might bring it to her at this crazy party.

Nancy whirled back into the room and danced wildly into the center of the floor with Salome. Everyone gathered around them and began clapping in time. She laughed out loud and threw her vest to the Rebel. Now there were two of them dancing topless. Nancy was even showing some stray pussy here and there. Marie Antoinette wasn't through either. She unclasped the tiny bra and threw it into the crowd, joining Salome and Pocahontas in the center of the circle. The dance got wilder and more intense. Nancy's loincloth began to attract more and more attention as it seemed to cover less and less. I noticed Salome glance at those buckskin flaps with a momentary frown of frustration.

When the music ended, they got a rousing round of applause and cheers. Somebody yelled: "Take it off!"

Nancy laughed and shook her head. She walked out of the circle, back to her Rebel. He held out her vest and she slipped it on. Marie Antoinette smiled uncomfortably. But Salome grinned and looked at me. She winked broadly and fingered the clasp that held the G-string on.

The next song came on, another one of Salome's sensual grinders. She began to move, and the G-string soon dropped to the floor. A whoop went up from the crowd. Marie Antoinette walked out of the circle and gathered her clothes. Salome was beautiful. In the soft light, her body was hypnotic, holding us all in a deep erotic trance. She finished and got a wild ovation.

Wistfully, I gave myself a top score in the game as I gathered her veils. Nancy and the Rebel had already slipped out. I wanted to drape Salome in her veils and give her a winner's kiss, but I had a more pressing affair. I gave the veils to John the Baptist and wished him well.

At the door, I checked to make sure that Nancy and the Rebel were not in sight, then sprinted for my car. It's a Porsche and I was confident I could beat them to our place, but I parked on the street and went in by the basement door and up the back stairs anyway. Just as I reached the balcony overlooking the living room, I heard them come in the front door.

"Don't worry," I heard Nancy say before I could see them. "He won't be home for at least two hours."

They walked into the living room and switched on the light. Seeing Nancy in her Pocahontas costume, alone with a stranger, made her seem vulnerable for the first time that night. I wondered if she was still feeling confident. It would be perfectly understandable if she wasn't. The Rebel would be the first man, other than me, that she had had in the three years since we were married.

"You want a drink?" she asked him, before they sat down.

"No," he said, holding her gaze as he stripped off the motorcycle jacket, revealing broad shoulders and a chiseled hairy chest.

Nancy watched appreciatively. "Good," she muttered. "I don't either."

The Rebel laughed. "That damn thing felt like a straight jacket all night - too tight. It feels good to get it off."

"Yeah, I bet." She gave him her impish grin. "Those jeans look a little tight, too."

"You got that right. Want to help me take them off?"

"Sounds like fun," she said. Nancy dropped to her knees in front of him and started working on his belt. In seconds, I heard the zip of his zipper. Then Nancy pulled the jeans down to his knees.

Over her shoulder, I could see his massive meat suddenly spring free. I was impressed. The thing was a foot long and thick as a baseball bat. Well ... maybe not quite, but it was clear Nancy was going to get her pussy stretched. She gasped when she saw it. "Whoa," she exclaimed in awe. "Those jeans must have been damn tight."

He lifted her up and pulled her to him. His big red dick was pressed between them. "You don't know how painful it's been tonight, watching you dance. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen." Then he slid his arms inside her vest and kissed her long and deep.

When he let her go, Nancy stared up into his face, glassy eyed. "I hope I can make it worth the wait," she said, reaching down to gently cradle his rod.

"I don't have any doubts about that," he replied.

Nancy knelt down and finished pulling his pants to the floor. The Rebel sat on the couch to let her pull his boots off. The jeans came with them. She dropped them in a pile with his leather jacket. Then she stood before him and shrugged out of the vest, adding it to the pile. Finally, she pulled one of the leather thongs, and the loincloth fell away.

He sat there looking up at her for a moment, as she stood there looking down at him. Then she moved forward and straddled his lap, her sweet tits brushing his cheeks. Tentatively, his tongue slid across her nipple. Nancy groaned and pulled his head into her breast. He began to lick and suck at her breasts like he wanted to eat them. His hands were cupping her buns, squeezing rhythmically. Nancy was in heaven. Her head rolled, eyes closed in an expression of ecstasy.

It was the most intensely erotic scene I'd ever been part of, even if I was only the silent partner in this one. I was completely absorbed. It seemed as if I could somehow experience the sensations that Nancy and her stud were experiencing. The tension was overpowering, stopping my breath, clutching at my gut. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

As much as Nancy loved the attention to her tits, she had that giant penis on her mind. After a couple minutes of the Rebel's feasting on her breasts, Nancy broke it and slid down to apply her mouth to his giant erection. It was an imposing task. She began by licking it up and down, finally focusing her tongue on the big red head. She swirled it round and round, using tongue and lips to caress it. It was the Rebel's turn to just throw his head back and let her work. She finally opened wide and took the head into her mouth. It looked like that was about all she could take. The head alone looked the size of a tennis ball, though I'm sure it was closer to a raquet ball. But Nancy's throat proved more flexible than I expected. She started bobbing her head up and down, and eventually worked her way almost halfway down the shaft. The Rebel started to make involuntary grunts with each bob of her head.

Nancy cupped his balls in her hands. Suddenly, her mouth released his dick with an audible pop, and she straddled him again, rising on her knees to position the glistening head against her slit. She knew there was a wad like a geyser churning toward release in there, and she wanted to be on it for the ride. The Rebel responded without missing a beat. He grabbed his shaft and slid the tip of his dick all around her hole, moistening it with her own saliva, paying special attention to her clit. Every time the head rolled over her supercharged clit, Nancy let out a yelp of pure joy and shivers shook through her shoulders.

When she could stand it no more, Nancy began to ease down on his pole. The Rebel took his hands away and let her take it at her own pace. Gently, she lowered herself halfway down its length. Her eyes and mouth opened in an expression of smoldering sensuality mixed with shock at the unaccustomed size that was filling her. Just as she reached the halfway mark, her expression dissolved with the first of her orgasms. Although it sent spasms through her body, she was careful not to take him too deep. They had more work to do before they could move freely together.

And they went at it with urgent energy. Before the spasms stopped, she slid an inch up and then an inch and a half down. Carefully, she did it again ... and again. The Rebel just lay back and let her work, as patient and stiff as a flagpole. At the three-quarter mark she had another orgasm, accompanied by a cry of joy and pain. When they went back to work, she could finally take it all, though with a small whimper at each gentle thrust.

She sat still finally, her buttocks resting on the Rebel's thighs. And she had another orgasm. It was quiet, this time, but I noticed the Rebel's face register intense pleasure and realized Nancy inner muscles were massaging him as they clenched and relaxed in her release.

drbenway
drbenway
169 Followers
12