Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul suddenly seized her hips and pulled himself deep inside her. His cock immediately began shooting its warm load into her waiting pussy and he didn't relax his grip on her until it was done. As she raised herself from her position over the massage table, his soft cock fell from her and she turned to embrace him.

"I thought you wanted my ass," she whispered in his ear.

"I didn't think you were quite ready," he replied. "But if you want, I can help you get ready."

"Oh God! I've never felt like this before. I can't stop thinking of your cock buried inside my ass!" she pleaded.

Paul guided her back to her bedroom and laid her back on the bed. Going over to the dresser she had cleared out for him, he opened one of the drawers and returned with a small dildo in his hand. It was about 8 inches long, yet more slender than a real cock.

"I picked this up a while ago when I went shopping for a few things for you."

Spreading her legs, he applied a small amount of oil to the dildo and began to rub the tip around the outside of her asshole. She felt a slight pressure and then the tip of the toy slipped inside of her. As Paul continued to work it in and out slowly, Nancy felt the initial discomfort fade. Soon, he was sliding nearly the whole length inside of her ass and Nancy felt herself raising her hips to accommodate it.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

"Oh, God, it's wonderful!" she cried.

With one hand, he continued fucking her ass with the dildo while he leaned down to engulf her pussy in his mouth. As soon as he found her clit with his tongue, she let out a load moan and pushed herself up into him.

"I want to feel your cock in my ass!" she cried out, but to no avail.

Paul continued with the dildo while eating her out until Nancy was exhausted. He carefully removed the invading device and Nancy immediately felt the emptiness in her anus where it had once been.

"It's still too soon for me to get hard again," he explained. "Next time, it'll be me in there," he promised.

Rising up, Nancy turned him around to lie back on the bed with his flaccid member in front of her. "I can still get something more from you," she said with a gleam in her eye.

She deftly spread his unresisting legs and moved her hands under his soft balls. He felt her fingertips brushing up underneath them, but he was slow to grasp the meaning when she licked her index finger.

"Two can play at this game," she said and began sliding her extended finger up inside his ass.

At last, Paul understood her intention and he relaxed in anticipation. This wasn't the first time she had milked his prostate, but he hadn't gotten used to the feeling yet. His cock remained limp while her finger worked up inside him and found the small hard shape it was seeking. As Nancy began moving her finger to and fro, Paul felt a sudden urge to pee, but he knew it wasn't real. Nancy moved her mouth over his cock and began sucking on it while her finger continued its work inside of him. After another minute, she caught the first taste of his thin cum and she kept fingering and sucking until he finally pushed her free.

"You can't quit on me that easily," she said with a smile.

12