Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 13

Story Info
Nancy attends her first swinger group party.
4.1k words
4.46
10.1k
4
1

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Five Questions

Nancy and Paul were married almost six months after their initial meeting. It was her second marriage and his first, but when she found herself much happier and in love than she did during the weeks leading up to her first wedding.

Paul was everything her ex-husband wasn't; besides being much better looking, he was attentive to her and considerate of her feelings. Her relationship with Paul was much more or a partnership with each of them sharing work and responsibilities equally, and without discussion or argument.

He made her feel much better about herself and she had slowly begun to accept that men could find her attractive or sexually stimulating. Of course, this wasn't really because she had changed herself very significantly. Physically, she was still average looking at best. However, her greatest asset was her bubbly and fun personality, which always generated a great first impression.

In the past, Nancy's low self-esteem kept her from recognizing when men were genuinely interested in her. As a result, she never gave them a chance and the potential relationships were doomed before they could get started. Then she met Paul, and his intelligence, kindness, good humor, and persistence caught her off-guard.

Remembering their first day together and the evening that ensued, Nancy was still surprised at how easily she opened herself up to him, both physically and emotionally. In the days that immediately followed their first encounter, she waited with fatalistic expectation for Paul to become bored with her and to move on, but that never happened. Instead, Paul seemed to enjoy expanding her horizons by exposing her to new experiences. This was most apparent in their sex life.

She was just becoming comfortable with their private life and more aggressive in initiating sex with Paul, when her sister and brother-in-law stopped by for a visit which led to the shocking discovery of their swinging lifestyle. In the months after that first visit, Nancy and Paul continued to spend time with Ann and James, and Nancy's sex life took a dramatic turn as she was introduced to more open sex with Paul and other men, including James.

Now, Nancy looked forward to visits with her sister and brother-in-law and the sexual play that inevitably developed. It was becoming easier for her to meet with other couples who were "friends" of Ann and James, and as Ann had predicted, Nancy's loving relationship with Paul remained strong. Early on, she had a hard time adjusting to the idea that Paul could engage in sexual play that seemed so different from his actual personality. The most trying time for her was getting used to the idea that Paul enjoy occasional BDSM activity, but that was something she couldn't bring herself to engage in other than rough nipple and breast play.

While playing an adult form of "Monopoly" at her sister's house, Nancy had to perform a lap dance for James and it was the first time she really noticed someone other than Paul looking at her body with desire. That realization gave Nancy a sexual thrill of her own and made her temporarily forget her own self-criticisms. It also induced her to become more sexually explicit and teasing with her dance which only evoked greater excitement in her audience. Later, she became aware that a lot of men found her exciting to be with, and she even caught office mates and strangers looking at her with obvious sexual thoughts towards her. Nancy found herself more aware and confident in her own sexuality as feelings awakened in her that she had never experienced before.

She was careful to remain conservative in her dress and behavior at her office, but at home, she was much less restrained. After work or on weekends, she enjoyed dressing seductively for Paul and he never failed to respond to her overtures. She also enjoyed surprising him and between online research and help from her sister, Nancy was able to come up with some good ideas to spice up things even more at home.

In a welcome surprise, Ann announced that she and James were planning on moving back to her hometown. While Nancy still technically lived in their parent's old home, for all practical purposes she had been living at Paul's house even before they were married. With little discussion, the two sisters quickly agreed that Ann and James would move into the old house as Nancy finished moving her things into Paul's house. The two sisters had renewed the close relationship they had growing up and through high school, and now they lived just minutes apart.

A few weeks after he and Ann moved in to her parent's old house, James called Paul and Nancy to invite them to a party being hosted by another couple that weekend. After a short discussion, Nancy said, "Sure!" and left Paul to get the rest of the details from James.

That Saturday afternoon, she and Paul went to visit with Ann and James and after dinner, they all sat outside on the porch relaxing and joking around. Looking at the clock, James announced it was time to head over to the party and everyone got ready to leave. By this point, Nancy had already been to a couple "parties" and was becoming more accustomed to the openness of sex and sharing her body with others. She was completely in love with Paul but was initially concerned that he might become jealous or pull away from her if she was sexually active with others outside of their marriage. However, he proved completely committed to her and was supportive of their new lifestyle to the point of encouraging Nancy to engage and experiment more with others in sexual activities.

Even though he never told Nancy, Paul had been very concerned about Nancy's emotions and knowing of her past insecurities, he did not want to do anything that might cause them to arise again. He felt sure that having sex with another woman, or even paying much attention to another woman was bound to create misgivings in Nancy's mind and could create a rift in their young marriage. However, after the first couple of events, he saw Nancy becoming more self-confident and apparently more secure in their relationship. Nonetheless, he tried to keep himself from engaging for very long with any other woman during those evenings with Ann and James' swinger friends.

They arrived at the couple's home and were met at the door by Dana and her husband Steve. They were both in their mid-40's; Dana was a large woman of average height while Steve was taller, balding, and slightly pudgy. The first thing Nancy noticed was Dana's beautiful face. Her eyes were a striking clear blue and very wide while her small mouth seemed in a permanent smile. Her oval face was framed by long light brown hair that she wore down to the middle of her back. It also became very apparent that she was extremely outgoing and Steve seemed to be equally quiet in manner.

After introductions were made, they went inside and were shown where drinks and some finger food were available in the kitchen, then joined another couple waiting in the living room. Within fifteen minutes, the remaining couple arrived and the living room was quite full with people and conversation. Jamie and Bryan were the youngest members of the group; they were in their early thirties, but had been in the lifestyle since their college days. Jamie was large like Dana, but had breasts that seemed as smaller than Nancy's. She also had extremely long black hair that she kept in a braid that hung down to her ass. She wore a sports bra underneath a loose-fitting, soft, jersey tank top and matching shorts. Bryan was handsome and friendly. He was full of smiles and joked around a lot, but mostly in a self-deprecating way. He reminded Nancy of Paul in many ways, and she began to think about spending some time alone with him later to see how far the resemblance went.

Jeanne and Craig were the last to arrive, and when Nancy saw them, she felt a brief sense of panic. Both of them were in her running club, but she never knew they were swingers. She quickly realized that they certainly weren't going to think less of her since they were at Dana's for the same reason, but she waited for them to come over and say "Hi" first.

Jeanne was tall and lithe. She was one of the serious long-distance runners in the running club and her breasts were nearly non-existent. The rest of her body was well-toned without an ounce of fat on it. She kept her thin, straight, brown hair short like Nancy, but didn't seem to spend any time trying to style it. She just combed it over to one side and left it to frame her plain face. She had always been quiet and as Nancy thought about it, she really didn't know much about her.

Craig was less serious about his running and seemed to be in the club more for the social aspect. He was the same height as his wife, but had a much heavier build. Like Nancy, no one seeing him walking on the street would suspect that he ran 30 miles a week. He was more out-going than his wife, and when he saw Nancy and Paul, he waved and steered Jeanne over to greet them.

"Wow! This is a pleasant surprise," he told her. "We've never seen you at any of the other events we've been to."

"We just got introduced to this whole thing fairly recently and haven't met too many others, yet. Usually, we just get together with one couple for the evening or weekend," Nancy explained. She then introduced Paul to the couple and after some more small talk, they each began to wander around looking for food and drink as they mingled with the other guests.

Minutes later, Nancy heard Dana calling everyone into the living room. "For the newcomers, welcome to our Game of the Month Club. Now, if you'll please listen for a moment, I'll go over the rules for this evening," Dana began. "To help us all get to know each other better, we'll be playing 'Five Questions' tonight. Each of you will be given a card with five questions you will need to answer about another person in the room. It doesn't matter which person or persons you get the answers from, but they cannot be either yourself or the person you came with."

"As you've probably guessed, there is a catch. You cannot ask ANY questions from anyone. If you do, you will have to forfeit one item of clothing. Whenever a person runs out of clothing, he or she must go to every other person remaining in the game and do a favor for them before sitting out the rest of the game. The first person to get all of his or her questions answered will have first choice of the room he or she wants to use for the rest of the evening."

"Finally, to make everything even, each person must start with only five items of clothing; shoes count as a single paired item, and so do socks. Belts and jewelry do not count as clothing items. If you have more than five items on now, please remove what you want to get down to five. If you're not currently wearing five items, we'll give you something additional to wear."

A buzz of voices and giggles filled the room as some of the guests either removed or found an additional item to wear. While they were doing that, Steve and Dana circulated around passing out small index cards with questions.

Nancy had already done a quick mental count of her clothing ("dress, bra, panties, and sandals") and realized she needed something more. Paul was in a similar position since he was only wearing a pair of shorts, a polo shirt, his boxers and Docksider shoes. After Steve gave them their cards, he took them back to the master bedroom and offered anything in the closet that they chose to put on.

Ann, Jamie, and Craig were already there with Dana deciding what to wear. Nancy quickly selected a nice lace shawl to put around her shoulders and Paul went with a long sleeve shirt to wear over his polo shirt. Everyone met back in the living room and Dana announced the commencement of the game.

Couples began circulating around the living room and kitchen to engage in conversations that they each tried to steer in the direction needed to get the other person to answer a question on their respective card. Nancy had already looked at her card and went through each of the questions trying to figure out how she could get the answers and who she wanted to try and get the answers from. Her questions were:

1. What is your favorite TV show?

2. What is your most favorite sexual position?

3. Have you ever engaged in sex with another man? (for a man only)

4. When did you last go to the movie theater to watch a movie?

5. Do you have a favorite sports team and if so, who is it?

While she stood there thinking, James came up to her and began talking about how he used to collect stamps when he was a boy and how he wished he'd kept up with it because of how much his collection would be worth today. Nancy couldn't figure out what he was trying to get from her, so she kept her answers short and non-committal. Finally, he moved off in frustration to talk with another person.

Suddenly, there was a woman's shriek from the kitchen along with a cry of, "That's not fair!" Nancy rejoined Paul heading to the find out what happened. As they discovered, Dana and Steve had taken steps to help induce questions from unsuspecting people. In this case, Jamie was holding a bottle of beer and trying to open it, however the bottle opener was not in open sight any more. Without thinking, she had asked, "Where's the bottle opener?" Dana jumped on her question and demanded that she remove an item of clothing.

Despite her protests, Jamie found no sympathy from the other guests and relented by kicking off her sandals. A bottle opener was produced and given to her as the other guests drifted back to the other room.

Over the course of the next hour, Nancy was able to coax answers to four of her questions from three other people, but was down to just her bra and panties. Looking around, she didn't feel badly since there was only one other person wearing more, and that was Jamie, who lost her shoes at the start of the game. Paul was down to his boxers and Ann was wearing only her thong as she went around the room trying to get her last question answered.

A loud shout brought her out of her reverie and she turned around to see Bryan dropping his underwear to be the first to lose everything. Just to remind everyone, Dana loudly called for him to go up to each person and ask what favor he can do for them. Then, she added, "And intercourse is not one of the allowed favors!" A small chorus of groans went up from some of the women as he set about his new tasks.

Nancy watched him move to Dana and ask her what he could do for her.

"I'd like you to give me a long, sensual kiss," she replied.

He took her in his arms and as they kissed, several people began hooting and cheering him on. When he finished, he went to the next woman while Dana had a huge smile on her face.

"Don't forget to ask the men, too!" she called out after him.

One by one, each went to each person and asked for the favor they desired. Most were pretty tame and all the men seem to have banded together and collectively decided not to ask for much from each other. When Bryan went to each man, he was only told to fetch another drink for them, while the women took more pleasure in using his services. Ann had him down on his knees licking her pussy as she held the thong off to one side, but Nancy opted just to have him suck on her breast until the nipples were hard.

Five minutes later, Steve was naked and before he finished making his round of favors, Jamie and two others lost their last items. The party atmosphere shifted dramatically at this point and people were becoming more involved in responding to contestants who had fallen from the game. Nancy set her card down on an end table and became distracted while being "serviced" by Steve. Turning back around to pick up her card, she didn't see it where she had left it.

Looking all around the table and under the sofa, she still couldn't find it and without thinking asked herself out loud, "Where the hell is that thing?" That led to her being called out by Steve who had just finished kissing her and taken her card when she wasn't looking. Nancy was down to just her panties and still had one question remaining on her list. Paul, Dana, and Craig were the only others still in play", but each of them was down to their last item, too.

Suddenly she heard someone say, "You've gotta be kidding me! "and looked over as James was standing with a shocked look on his face in front of Craig. Craig had broken away from the unspoken "man code" that had been in place all night, told James to stroke his (Craig's) cock until it was hard.

James slowly reached down and began playing with the other man's cock while the room grew almost completely silent except for an occasional giggle. It took several minutes, but finally James released the Craig's cock and left it standing out almost parallel to the ground while he went to Paul. Paul had James bring some fresh ice for his drink, while Nancy just asked him to kiss each of her breasts.

When James went to Dana to finish his last requirement, she paused for a few seconds before saying, "Tell me which two people in this room you would like to have sex with."

"Ann and you," he replied without too much hesitation.

Still smiling, Dana chided him by saying, "Your wife doesn't count. Who else?"

As soon as she said it, Dana realized her mistake and covered her mouth with her hand but not before James yelled out that she was caught and had to lose her panties. With a resigned sigh, Dana worked them over her broad hips and down her heavy thighs and kicked them off her ankles. She stood for a moment looking at Paul, Nancy and Craig, then went to Paul and asked what favor she could do for him.

Dana had waited until nearly the very end of the game before revealing a loophole in the game rules, but instead of winning, she had let the cat out of the bag in a losing play. Paul took advantage of the opening and used the same tactic against her.

"Tell me your biggest fantasy," he directed.

Everyone was quiet at this point while Dana stood nude before Paul and told him, "I've always wanted to dominate two men at the same time."

At that point, Paul announced he had finished getting all his questions answered amid cheers and applause from the rest of the people.

"Two more points of business to attend to," announced Dana. "First, each person must read out the questions they were able to get answered and who the answer belongs to."

This announcement was greeted with a mixture of laughter and cries of embarrassment from everyone, but when it subsided, Paul began.

"First, have you ever had sex in a public place? If so, where? The answer from Jeanne is "yes" and the location was her office conference room."

This announcement had everyone looking at Jeanne. She couldn't help but blush, and despite pressure from the others, she did not say who she did this with or when.

"Second," Paul continued, "who is your favorite actor? The answer from Craig is Denzel Washington."

"Third, have you ever had anal sex? The answer from Ann is an emphatic 'yes'."

Everyone turned to look at Ann who was trying to look nonplussed as she looked back at them. Suddenly she said, "Wait a minute, I never told you that!"

"I know. I knew it anyway," Paul said with a smile.

"Fourth, for a man, have you ever had sex with another man. The answer is also 'yes', and that's also from Craig."

Most of the men looked a little shocked as they automatically looked towards Craig, the last man remaining in the game besides Paul. He didn't respond, but maintained a half-smile on his face.

"Finally, you all heard the last question as answered by Dana."

Everyone briefly applauded and the next person began reading their answered questions to the group. When it was finally over, Nancy realized she had just learned an awful lot about everyone in the room during the course of the game, which of course was the intent.

12