Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 15

Story Info
Paul get a taste of bondage.
2.8k words
4.53
5.8k
2
1

Part 15 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some hesitation, Nancy and Bryan came in and sat on the bed next to her after she cleared her toys from the bed where they had fallen. "We don't want to interfere with your fun," Nancy said to Dana.

"You're not in the way at all. I enjoy an audience."

Looking at Paul, Nancy said "You looked like you were enjoying yourself. I hope you don't think I'm perverted for enjoying watching you fuck another woman."

"No, I don't think that at all," he replied. "I just wasn't sure how well you would handle it."

"Are you kidding," she said laughing. "How many times have I seen you with my sister, not to mention the other women we've gotten together with? Go on, I think Dana wants some more of you" and she gave him a little push towards their hostess.

The two couples reclined back on the bed and engaged in fondling and kissing. There was a near constant stream of comments, mostly from the two women. They talked a little between themselves and also made remarks and observations to their respective lovers that kept the atmosphere light and amusing. Eventually, the tangle of arms and legs became a distraction and Nancy decided to leave Paul and Dana alone.

"Let me give you some more room," Nancy said nonchalantly and she slid off the bed taking Bryan by the hand. She was feeling euphoric from a combination of the alcohol and her recent climax while watching her husband with another woman. The real reason behind her decision to move was that she had already made up her mind to have Bryan take her while she enjoyed another live show from Paul and Dana. Nancy led Bryan to a large overstuffed chair in the room and had him sit down in it. She knelt down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth. She sensed Paul and Dana watching her from the bed while they recovered from their last coupling. It gave her another small thrill to feel their eyes on her, but she turned her attention fully to Bryan.

It took more time that she expected, but she got Bryan nice and hard. Remembering her earlier thoughts about him that evening, she decided that he was a LOT like Paul. His firm cock stood up and she could feel the pulsing of his heartbeat in it with her fingers. She stood up and turned around to position it in her pussy when she sat back in his lap. It felt wonderful as it slid inside her easily. His hands reached around to hold her and play with her tits while she rocked gently back and forth over his cock. Then, she turned their attention back to the bed to see how the other pair was doing.

Dana was busy sucking Paul's cock back to hardness. He stood next to the bed with his hands lightly holding her head as it rapidly bobbed up and down his semi-erect penis, and tried to forget about Nancy watching him. As he grew in Dana's mouth, he began to pull on her head and thrust into her harder. She gagged a few times, but never let go of him, either. Finally, he released her head and she let his hard cock fall from her lips. She looked up at him with a devilish grin and pulled him to the bed. "Get down here," she said.

Dana rolled Paul over on his back and had him move around until he was lying along the center of the bed. She got up to go to her closet and returned carrying to soft, thick ropes. "Just lay back and relax," she told him.

Nancy watched from her position on Bryan's lap while Dana first tied Paul's arms back to the legs of the bad frame, and then took the last two ropes and tied one to each of Paul's ankles. She then took the free ends and tied one to each of the headboard corner posts. When she finished, Paul was on his back with his legs pulled up high over his head and spread wide. His arms were restrained by the ropes on his wrists, but had some range of movement. Dana took a pillow and pushed it under his hips to help hold him up and remove some of the strain on his legs and then took something from her nightstand drawer before lowering her head down to his wide open crotch.

Nancy was surprised that Paul allowed himself to be bound like that, but figured it was probably only because she was present and that made him feel safe. In the past, he had been the dominant person when engaging in similar activities with their friend, Iris. She saw Dana place something around the base of his cock and balls and assumed it was a cock ring. She and Paul had one of their own that they picked up from their favorite adult store and used it often in their love-making. Dana's mouth descended over his soft cock and it took her several minutes to get it hard again.

While Dana was busy sucking on Paul, Bryan moved one of his hands from Nancy's tits to her pussy. She felt his finger searching inside her wet lips before quickly finding its prize. He rubbed her clit and thrust his hips up to grind his pubic bone into her unprotected pussy. She felt his coarse pubic hair rubbing hard into her tender pink flesh and pressed herself down harder into his lap. She closed her eyes to relish the feeling, but after a minute, Bryan stopped moving and leaned up to whisper in her ear, "How would you like to go over to the bed and let Paul watch me fuck you up close?"

Nancy didn't give his suggestion a second thought; she was already thinking about moving closer to give Paul a better view of her and Bryan. Besides, she also wanted to get a better view of what Dana was doing to him. She stood up and felt Bryan's cock fall out of her pussy. She could tell that she wasn't very tight after everything else she had gone through, but hoped Bryan didn't mind. He let him lead her to the bed and position her the way he wanted. She ended up standing nearly sideways to Paul facing the foot of the bed, and Bryan had her bend over and support herself on the mattress.

Nancy had a perfect view of Dana's head in her lover's crotch and saw that she was busy sucking his balls and tonguing his tight little asshole. Paul's cock did indeed have a cock ring around it, but it was adjustable and Dana had tightened it until the head of his cock turned a reddish-purple color and visibly throbbed. Nancy was intrigued at how easy it was for Dana to access and control him with his arms and legs tied up in that position. She especially liked the free access it gave to his ass and made a mental note to try some light bondage with him at home sometime.

Meanwhile, Bryan had re-entered her pussy and held her hips to pound away from behind. Nancy was slightly disappointed that she couldn't feel his cock very much because of her dilated cunt hole. She glanced over to see Paul watching her get taken from behind and smiled at him. He returned the smile before yelping when Dana pushed a finger up his ass.

As she wiggled it around, she said, "Mmmm... you were able to get four fingers up my ass. I wonder how many you can take?"

Nancy chimed in, "I've never been able to get more than two inside him."

"Maybe I'll have better luck," Dana replied. The large woman pulled her finger out and found the tube of lubricant that Paul used on her. She squeezed out a copious amount and smeared it around his little pucker and all the fingers on her right hand.

"Let's try this again, shall we?" she cooed. Dana was able to insert her forefinger without difficulty and resumed her monologue. "I've found that most men are all for anal sex as long as it's the woman's ass. I think that they need to have the chance to experience the same pleasure we do." With that, she forced her middle finger in beside the first one. Paul's hips rocked around as if trying to escape, but she had him firmly under her control. "What do you think, dearie?" she said with a quizzical sideways glance to Nancy.

"I think you have a good point," Nancy offered with a giggle. "No pun intended." Paul had never inserted more than three fingers up her ass, but his cock was wider than that and it had been inside her a number of times. Not that she was complaining.

Bryan's cock was softening inside Nancy's pussy because it wasn't being held tight enough and he grew a little frustrated. Watching the anal play on the bed got him thinking about enjoying Nancy's little ass, but he wasn't sure if she was into that sort of thing herself. Slipping out again, he moved around in front of her to let her suck his cock and make it hard again.

She tasted and smelled her own juice covering Bryan's crotch and remembered tasting Jeanne's pussy in what seemed forever ago. Her eyes moved back to her husband and watched Dana working her two fingers all around inside his ass. Dana paused to look up at Paul. "Ready for number three?" she asked. At the same time, she pushed her three middle fingers up inside him with surprising ease. Paul's body stiffened and Nancy could see his little sphincter clamping down around the invading digits as it to keep them out, but it was to no avail.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it," Dana said matter-of-factly. She used the three fingers to ream him out even more, and would occasionally reach up to suck or lightly bite the tip of his still throbbing cock.

Nancy grew tired of sucking off Bryan and her pussy was in no shape for a good fucking. She thought briefly to herself and feeling emboldened from the alcohol, asked him, "Do you want to take my ass?"

Bryan smiled and moved quickly behind her in response to her query. She felt him trying to press the head of his cock into her closed hole and turned around to tell him, "I want you to lick it first and get it nice and wet." While she had quickly grown to enjoy anal intercourse, she was nowhere near the 'ass master" that her sister was, and apparently Dana was somewhat of an ass master herself.

Bryan knelt down behind her and she felt his hands spread her cheeks wide open and his tongue tentatively reaching out to lick her. She widened her stance to improve his access and taking a page from Dana's book, she started talking dirty to him and taking charge of his actions.

"Don't be shy. I washed my ass inside and out just for you. Stick that tongue up in there. Let me feel it pushing into me," she coaxed in a low husky voice. She felt him responding, but he still wasn't quite there.

"What's the matter? Don't you want my ass?" she asked with mock hurt. "Just think how good it will feel around your hard cock once you get me nice and wet down there. Mmmmm...," she moaned in encouragement. When she looked back at Paul, she could tell he was beginning to enjoy himself, too. He had a clear view of Bryan preparing Nancy's ass while Dana massaged his prostate. Nancy saw a few drops of clear, thick fluid seep from the tip of his cock and knew that he relished that feeling when she did it to him. She had been surprised to learn that she was the first woman to ever do that to him.

By that time, Dana's fingers were moving easily in and out of his ass. Without warning, she pushed all four of her fingers into his ass. Paul's body arched up and he groaned out loud. She paused to let him relax and get used to the increased pressure. Moving her hand slowly, she was able to guide it deeper without causing him any pain, but knew he was feeling a lot of discomfort.

"Ahh, now we're almost there," she said softly. "All you need now is to have a nice big cock up your ass." Paul quickly groaned out, "I don't think so."

"Why not," Dana asked. "I could get Craig to join us. He's bisexual, you know and always enjoys finding another man to play with at these parties."

"No," Paul grunted out. "I really don't want to do that."

Nancy had been listening intently to the entire exchange and was caught by surprise when Bryan stood up and started fingering her ass to open it up more. He was simultaneously stroking his cock to get it hard again and Nancy licked her lips with anticipation.

Dana pulled her fingers from Paul's rear. "Well, if you say so," she said with feigned resignation. "But if we can't use a real dick, I have to use a fake one on you." Moving off the bed, she went to her nightstand and took out a large dong that must have been at least 12 inches long. Returning back to the bed, she coated it with lubricant gel and pressed it into Paul's exposed hole. At the same time, Bryan began pressing his cock up into Nancy's backside.

Nancy watched Dana working the dong inside Paul's tortured ass and at the same time felt Bryan's cock penetrating her ass. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the familiar pressure and felt her sphincter relax to let him inside with little effort. When her ass felt completely full, she opened her eyes and saw Dana slowly fucking Paul with the dong. It didn't take much to imagine that was her ass being reamed out, especially with Bryan doing just that. The room was quiet except for the wet sounds of two asses getting fucked and the occasional moans of pleasure from the participants.

Bryan was the first to cum and Nancy felt his cock pulsing as it released his warm cum inside her. She was fingering her own clit and was the next to cum. Her entire body shook and felt weak when she climaxed. Bryan was holding her even as his soft cock was pushed out of her ass. He helped her stand up with his hands covering her breasts. Nancy gave him instructions on how to play with them and he followed her guidance.

Meanwhile, Dana had shifted her position to straddle Paul's head and had him busy eating her wet pussy while she continued to fuck his ass. After a few minutes, she pulled the dong completely out and ground her wet pussy down on his face.

"Oh, yeah!" she moaned. "Let me feel that tongue way up inside my pussy."

Paul squirmed between her ample thighs and Nancy could see his purple cock waving around wildly in front of her with drops of cum oozing from the tip and down the shaft. Dana noticed it, too and leaned down to take it in her mouth. Her hands moved up and she released the constriction at the base of his cock. Nancy heard him sigh loudly with relief under Dana's pussy and it wasn't long before she saw Dana hungrily sucking the last drops of cum from his swollen and tender cock. When she was done, Dana moved off of him and got off the bed to free him from his bindings.

Bryan was still playing with Nancy's soft breasts while Paul was released. "Have you been enjoying yourself so far?" Dana asked her as she untied the ropes from the bed.

"Oh God, yes," Nancy replied with a large smile.

"How about you, dearie?" Dana said to Paul. He was sitting on the bed removing the ropes from his wrists after Dana had untied them from the bed frame.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to check with my ass tomorrow," he said with a rueful smile. "I certainly got more than I bargained for."

With Dana's encouragement, the four of them went to her master bath and found a shower large enough for them all. Nancy had never seen a shower that large before. It was large enough to not need a door and included side jets on two walls, a rain water shower head in the ceiling and a separate wand mounted on the back wall. A bench made of wood slats that was wide enough for two people completed the accoutrements. They spent the next twenty or thirty minutes washing each other and playing some more before getting out and drying off.