Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 17

Story Info
Nancy and Paul go on a weekend retreat with another couple.
4.1k words
4.11
8.2k
3
0

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

Weekend Retreat

Nancy remained excited from Dana and Steve's party for several days and found herself trying to think of how she might host a "Game Night" of her own for the other couples they knew. When she saw Jeanne and Craig at their club's regular run the following Saturday, she sensed a change in their dynamic with her.

With their running club, Jeanne had always been very quiet and introverted; she rarely engaged in conversation and certainly not for very long. However, that morning, she was all smiles and came up to Nancy almost immediately to say, "Hi" and started to chat. Nancy found her to be engaging and full of dry humor as they spoke.

"Craig and I enjoyed our time with you at Dana's. How would you and Paul like to join us for an evening sometime?" Jeanne asked. She looked around to make sure no one else was nearby and giggled, "we didn't really get to see much of Paul other than his bare ass and dick."

Nancy gave a short laugh and replied, "We had a fun time, too. I've been thinking about that night ever since we got home and was hoping it wouldn't be too long before we hung out with you guys again. When did you want to plan to get together? "

"Not for a few days. Craig's mother is in town staying with us until next week."

"Just let me know whenever you're free and we'll make plans," Nancy told her. Then, they headed out with the rest of their club to start their five mile run.

When she returned home, Nancy mentioned her conversation with Jeanne to Paul and he said he looked forward to getting together with them as well.

Jeanne called that evening and they agreed that Paul and Nancy would come over to Jeanne and Craig's home the weekend after his mother left. Jeanne invited Nancy and Paul to stay with them for the entire weekend, but Nancy was noncommittal on that detail.

The next ten days went by quickly and on Friday, Jeanne called Nancy at home to verify that she and Paul were still coming over and asked if they were planning to spend the weekend or not. When Nancy started fumbling around for an excuse not to stay, Jeanne promised they would both enjoy themselves and said she was going to plan for the extended visit anyway. Afterwards, Nancy told Paul that they were invited for the entire weekend and he just shrugged his shoulders, "That's fine with me."

They drove out to Jeanne and Craig's home on Saturday morning and packed for two days. The couple lived in a small, private community and their house backed up to a beautiful lake that was part of a golf course. Craig came out to meet them in the driveway and explained that Jeanne was inside getting food prepared for cooking later and had her hands full. Nancy felt embarrassed at how much effort was being put into their visit and headed inside to help out. Craig helped Paul with their bags and showed him inside to the guest room.

Craig told him that they had a 10:00am tee time to play golf and when Paul protested that he didn't bring his clubs, Craig waved him off. "Don't worry. We're about the same size and I've got a spare set you can use." They went to the kitchen and joined the women who were just finishing all the food preparations and putting things away.

"Jeanne tells me we're all playing golf in an hour," she told Paul. "I tried to tell her I don't know the first thing about it, but she insists that I come along."

"Then I guess you're coming along," Paul said with a laugh.

Everyone gathered in the kitchen and welcoming hugs and kisses were exchanged. Jeanne was clearly interested in more than a hug and kiss from Paul, but just whispered in his ear, "I can't wait to take you!"

Craig offered everyone drinks and they all opted for beer, even though it was still mid-morning. Nancy was wide-eyed looking around the room. "You have a beautiful home," she told Jeanne.

"Let me show you the rest of it. We want both of you to feel at home here and if you need anything at all, don't hesitate to help yourself," Jeanne replied. Paul said he'd hang out with Craig and the two women headed out of the room chatting excitedly.

Jeanne walked her around the first floor of the house showing Nancy where the guest rooms were, a study, sun room, and formal dining room with a large table that comfortably seated ten people. Nancy was amazed at the size of their master bedroom and bath and admired the furnishings. When they came out of the master suite, she saw a set of stairs leading up to the second floor, but Jeanne pulled her arm to head back to rejoin the men. "I'll take you guys up there later. I think you'll like what we've done up there," Jeanne told her.

Thirty minutes later, they checked in at the golf pro shop, Nancy was surprised to see that Craig paired himself with Paul in one cart while she drove with Jeanne. She had assumed that they would be paired as couples. Jeanne explained that it was easier that way because she used a different set of tee boxes than the men did and it would give the two men a chance to get to know one another better.

Craig was easily the best golfer in the group, but Paul did well. Despite her apparent athleticism and normal graceful movements, Jeanne looked awkward swinging her clubs and stopped keeping score on herself after the second hole. Throughout the round, she was able to laugh at herself and everyone had fun.

After the first few holes, Craig and Paul started placing informal bets on their putts. Soon, the girls joined in and the nature of the bets changed when Jeanne challenged Nancy with a bet when Craig had a ten foot putt to make par on the hole and Paul had a slightly longer putt for a birdie.

"If Paul beats Craig on this hole, I'll flash my tits, but if he doesn't, you have to flash yours," she told Nancy. The first thing Nancy did was look around to see the nearest group of golfers was just getting ready to tee off on the same hole. Nancy considered the challenge for a second and then agreed.

Paul carefully lined up his putt and gave the ball a firm tap which sent the ball heading straight at the hole. However, it was going too slow and fell off far to the left towards the end of its roll to leave him almost two feet away from the target. Craig had better luck and was able to make par on his first putt which resulted in an excited "Yes!" from Jeanne. Paul made his short putt for par as well, but while he was picking up his ball, Jeanne turned to Nancy.

"Okay, bare 'em and share 'em," she told Nancy.

"What do you mean?" Nancy asked. "Craig didn't beat Paul."

"That wasn't the bet," Jeanne replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "The bet was whether or not Paul would beat Craig and he didn't, so let's see those puppies!"

The two men came over to watch and after a final glance around the area, Nancy lifted up her tank top shirt to reveal a lacey red bra covering her breasts. She held her shirt up for a couple seconds and started to lower it when Jeanne stopped her.

"No you don't. We want to see them without the bra covering them."

Nancy looked up at Paul for support, but he just stood by grinning like an idiot. "I'm just an innocent bystander," he told her.

"Hurry up, or you'll give the old biddies behind us a heart attack," Jeanne laughed. Feeling outnumbered, but not really all that modest, Nancy once more lifted up her shirt and then reached in the pull her bra down below her breasts and leaving them bare.

"Mmmm. Much better," Jeanne told her. Craig's eyes were firmly affixed to her exposed breasts and Nancy had a flashback of how well he had treated them three weeks before. Nancy readjusted her bra and lowered her tank top as the men climbed back in their cart and they headed for the next tee.

As they approached the next green, Jeanne and Nancy made a bet that they forced on the men to give them "more skin in the game" as Jeanne termed it. Paul was already two strokes behind Craig on that hole, so the girls decided that winning the hole was not a good bet. The two balls were approximately the same distance from the green, so they bet on closest to pin as the winner. The loser would have to drop his pants and expose his package for the others to view. There was some push back from the men, but after very little argument, they agreed to the bet.

Paul ended up closer to the pin, even though they were both more than 20 feet away, and Craig had to drop his pants. He waited until the hole was completed before moving to the far side of his cart away from the next group behind them and quickly lowered his pants and underwear. Nancy commented that his penis was much smaller than she remembered, but perhaps she could help him with that issue later.

"I'm sure you can!" Jeanne laughed.

Over the remaining holes, the girls treated themselves to several more bets, and even the guys got into it once by betting on Jeanne's performance. Nancy liked the risqué banter and found herself enjoying the small taste of public sex that resulted from the bets that were made. They ate a small lunch provided by a food cart from the club's restaurant and during the round of play, they finished a twelve-pack of cold beer that Craig had smuggled in from home. By the time they returned to the clubhouse, everyone was laughing, they were hot and sweaty, and were looking forward to getting back to the house to get cleaned up.

Jeanne suggested that they all shower together, commenting that the shower in their master bath was large enough for four people. She led her guests back to the master bath while Craig put things away in the garage and then rejoined them.

Paul found out that Nancy had not over-stated the size of their hosts' bedroom or master bath when she described them earlier; the shower was the largest he had ever seen in a home. It was an open tiled area about eight feet long and five feet wide, with two fixed shower head on opposing walls, and a wand attached to the smaller, end wall. The shower contained three body jets below each of the fixed shower heads and Craig assured them that there was plenty of water pressure to support everything running at once. "I had to install a separate water pump just to support all these and a tankless water heater so that we wouldn't run out of hot water," he told them.

The master bath also contained a large jetted tub, but Jeanne said they rarely used it. Instead, they preferred to sit outside on the back deck in their hot tub and enjoy the outdoor view and weather in complete privacy. "That sounds nice," Nancy said. "We definitely need to try that out!"

Everyone undressed where they stood and left their clothing on the floor. Once in the shower, everyone moved around to enjoy the various features and Nancy was amazed at how powerful the sprays were from the body jets. The men began washing the women, frequently exchanging partners while Nancy and Jeanne relished the physical attention. Both Jeanne and Craig had tan lines that reflected their limited time in the sun and Paul was intrigued by the small areas of pale skin that indicated how small Jeanne's bikini was. Eventually, the ladies decided it was their turn to wash the men and not surprisingly, Paul and Craig were fully erect in just a few minutes.

From that point on, there was no pretense made at washing up. Paul was holding Jeanne up against one wall with her legs wrapped around his waist and his cock slowly moving in and out of her pussy. Behind him, Nancy was standing in front of Craig with his cock entering her from behind. He had her raise one leg and rest her foot on a small bench made of wood slats spaced an inch apart so that he could access her more easily. She was soon rocking back and forth over his warm shaft and he was playing with her breasts the way he remembered that she liked.

Paul found that Jeanne was extremely light and he had no problem holding her up. He raised her as high as he could and used the wall the help keep her in position so he could enjoy her tiny breasts. Jeanne saw his eyes fixed on her chest and apologized for not having larger boobs for him to enjoy.

"Don't apologize," Paul told her. "I find them very unique and erotic."

She shared that they were a barely an A cup size and were so small, that she said she rarely wore a bra. Each one was centered in a small triangle of pale skin where her swim suit covered her. They both curved out nicely from her chest, but only rose about an inch. Her areolae were also small, but the nipples were long and stood out. Despite their overall small size, her nipples were extremely sensitive and couldn't handle too much stimulation. Paul accidentally caused Jeanne to cry out when he got a little carried away sucking on them. He was used to Nancy who delighted in rough nipple play.

The shower was quiet except for the sound of rushing water and quiet moans of pleasure from the two couples. First Paul and then Craig came. Neither woman reached orgasm, but they both seemed quite happy with things. Each pair remained coupled for a minute or so after ejaculation and then slowly separated. Nancy bent down to taste Craig's cock before all the mixed cum and pussy juice washed off. Jeanne saw that and decided to do the same thing with Paul. Both men were still sensitive from their recent orgasms and the women giggled as the men struggled in discomfort from the overstimulation their cocks were receiving.

"That's enough!" Craig called out in exasperation. He managed to pull himself free from Nancy, leaving her sitting on the bench laughing. Paul had more difficulty getting away from Jeanne, but eventually he did and heard her tell Nancy, "What a couple of pussies!" Both women giggled some more before turning off all the jets and leaving the shower area to dry off and get dressed in fresh clothing.

Dinner wasn't going to be grilled for a couple more hours, so they retreated to the living room to sit down and relax. Craig and Paul brought glasses of wine for the women while they continued to drink beer. Craig collapsed into a large, overstuffed chair with a loud sigh. Jeanne perched herself on his leg with her arm around his neck and raised her glass in a toast to their guests.

"Here's to two old acquaintances becoming new friends. We hope to be able to spend a lot more time together with you."

Paul and Nancy were still smiling and raised their drinks as they nodded in agreement with Jeanne's tribute. They were snuggled together on a leather sofa that initially felt cold to their skin. Paul had his arm around Nancy and was rubbing her upper arm to warm her up while she leaned in closer and gave him a soft, wet kiss. "Mmmm... ," she said as she broke away from his lips and opened her eyes. "My man!"

"Aren't they cute," Jeanne kidded to Craig. "They look just like newlyweds."

"We are," laughed Nancy. "We haven't even had our first anniversary of meeting one another, much less being married."

"Well, I think that calls for another celebration!" Craig said while hoisting his beer back up in the air.

The two couples chatted and laughed for another hour before Jeanne asked Craig to get the grill ready. Paul got up to help him and the two men grabbed fresh bottles of beer on the way out to the deck. Jeanne and Nancy finished off their bottle of wine and began getting everything else ready in the kitchen. After the charcoal was going strong, Craig brought out the meat that had been marinating all day and put the steaks on the grill to sear and cook.

While they were alone outside, the two men passed the time talking about inconsequential things until Craig asked him, "Hey, just so I don't do something stupid, is there anything that Nancy doesn't like to do that I should know about?"

"Well, she enjoys rough nipple play, but she's never been keen on any kind of serious bondage play. She's okay with light stuff, but nothing that becomes painful or humiliating. When we first met, she had never tried anal sex and didn't want to, but once she did, she decided she liked it. My advice is just to pay attention to her responses and listen to what she says. If she doesn't want you to do something, she'll tell you right away," Paul replied. "How about Jeanne? Is there anything I ought to know?"

Craig thought for a few seconds. "She's tried anal sex a couple times, but doesn't like it. She loves threesomes and she also loves to watch people having sex. Her breasts are really sensitive and they can't handle anything rough. Other than that, she's pretty much game for anything."

When the steaks were finished cooking on the grill, the two men brought everything inside. The ladies had set up a buffet on the dinette table and Jeanne told everyone to make their own plate and head back out to the deck. They filled their plates and sat outside around the patio table to eat. The men joined the women by shifting to wine for their meal, and they all had a pleasurable time in the cool evening air while the sun set over the lake.

Once the dishes were cleared and put away, everyone went back outside to listen to the night sounds and continue their socializing. Craig lit a trio of Tiki torches around the deck which gave a comforting glow and then announced that the hot tub was ready for everyone to enjoy. Paul and Nancy got up from their seats after Jeanne did and stood around wondering what to do next.

Craig and Jeanne answered their unspoken question by stripping down out of their clothes. "We almost never wear swim suits in the tub," Jeanne explained. Paul and Nancy were fine with that and removed their clothes as well. Soon, all four adults were seated around the inside of the round tub that was set down into the deck. The water felt very hot when they first stepped down into it, but their bodies quickly adapted to the higher temperature.

The tub was a relatively simple affair. It was round and about 6 feet in diameter with a bench seat that ran around the entire circumference and well under the water's surface. Various jets were spaced around the sides and footwell to provide a massaging action controlled by a two-speed pump and controls that varied the amount of air allowed into the different jet clusters. The tub also had a set of three lights in the footwell that had different color lenses over them. The control for the lights only allowed one to be on at any time and the current glow through the water was a relaxing blue.

Once everyone was in the tub, they spent a minute getting situated and eventually, Nancy and Craig were curled up together on one side while Paul and Jeanne were snuggled up together on the opposite side. The men found automatically started fondling the women's breasts while the ladies did the same thing with their partner's groin. Paul and Craig focused on the breasts of the respective wife beside them and exchanged commentary on what they found most attractive about women in general while Nancy and Jeanne ignored them and resumed an earlier conversation about the ways their sex lives had changed as a result of swinging.

Jeanne moved over to sit on Paul's lap, which also raised her breasts nearly out of the water. Paul leaned down and gently suckled and kissed them, feeling Jeanne trembling slightly in his arms. Craig moved Nancy to sit on his lap facing him, giving him better access to her breasts which seemed to be floating at the surface of the roiling water.

One thing which became readily apparent to Paul and Nancy was that the hot water, while it felt good and relaxing, also greatly reduced their body's sensitivity to sexual stimulation. They already knew from their experiences in Paul's pool that trying to have sex in the water was uncomfortable for both participants because the water washed away all the natural lubrication. Left with few options, the two couples satisfied themselves with kissing, fondling, and breast play.

Sensing that Nancy was getting bored, Craig had Nancy get out of the tub and sit on the edge with her feet in the water. Kneeling in the water and facing her, he spread her legs and began licking around her pussy. As he worked his way inside her tender, pink flower, she leaned back on her hands and savored his attention. The night air was cool on her skin, but the tingles of excitement emanating up from between her thighs kept her warm.

12