Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 18

Story Info
Nancy makes love to a woman for the first time.
1.8k words
4.45
16.7k
6
0

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

A Walk On the Other Side

The cool air inside was a shock from the warmth of the hot tub and they all get goosebumps. Jeanne led the small parade back to the master bedroom and turned down the bed sheets. She sat on the side and indicated for Nancy to sit next to her. The men were called over to stand before them and each woman began orally servicing the man before her.

After getting Paul nice and hard, Jeanne moved over to work with Nancy on Craig. The two ladies began a parody of some of the porno films they had seen of two women sharing a man's cock and soon had everyone laughing, including themselves. Following a comment from Paul, they shifted over to share him and the fun continued for a few more minutes. "You both ought to work in the porn industry," Paul kidded. Jeanne just laughed and looked at Craig while Nancy increased her satirical moaning and dirty talk, almost choking in the process.

Finally, Jeanne gave Paul's rigid cock a playful slap and told both him and Craig to move away and give her and Nancy some room. Nobody was quite sure what she was planning, but it quickly became apparent when Jeanne turned Nancy's head and gave her a long, deep kiss. Nancy half-expected Jeanne to do something like that and didn't flinch. She responded warmly to Jeanne's overture and the two women fell back together on the bed locked in their embrace.

Paul and Craig stood for a minute watching Jeanne move on top of Nancy and begin kissing and licking her way down Nancy's body. Deciding that Jeanne wasn't planning on a quick finish, the two men looked for a place to sit down and watch the rest of the show. Jeanne went down as far as Nancy's navel which resulted in a brief, involuntary flutter of Nancy's stomach. She worked her way back up to Nancy's face and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Have you ever made love to a woman before?"

Nancy's reply was barely audible. "No."

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Jeanne whispered. Nancy nodded her head once.

Jeanne moved off to the side and let her hand slowly caress Nancy's body from her breasts to the top of her pubic hairline. Nancy remained still with her eyes closed, completely focused on what Jeanne was doing to her. Jeanne leaned over and lightly kissed one of Nancy's nipples before unhurriedly licking all around it. Jeanne would pause just long enough to suck the nipple up between her lips before resuming her licking and kissing around it.

At one point, she had the nipple in her lips and Nancy reached up to pull Jeanne's head down hard on her soft flesh to let her know she wanted more. Jeanne responded by using her teeth to press into the flaccid breast before giving the hard red point a sharp nip. Nancy gave a brief yelp, but held Jeanne's head in place. Before Jeanne was finished with Nancy's breast, the area all around the nipple was red and covered with small bite marks. She slid up and engaged Nancy's mouth in another long, wet kiss that had both women moaning with passion and pleasure.

After almost three minutes, Jeanne broke away from the kiss and moved back down to enjoy Nancy's other breast. Ten minutes later, it looked just like the first one and Nancy could feel here pussy juice running down between her legs and underneath her bottom. Jeanne gave her another, shorter kiss and then moved up further on Nancy to offer her breast to the bottom woman's mouth.

Nancy opened her eyes and then accepted the proffered breast in her mouth. Jeanne's breast was small and firm with little to engage with other than the nipple. She began by mimicking what Jeanne did to her initially and resisted the temptation to use her teeth. As she started sucking on it, she found herself opening her mouth wider to try and get as much of the diminutive breast into it as she could. Nancy paid attention to Jeanne's moans and quiet whispers to understand what her lover enjoyed and just as importantly, what she didn't enjoy.

Jeanne eventually pulled her first teat from Nancy's lips and moved the second one to take its place. Nancy felt Jeanne's fingers moving down between them as they searched for Nancy's wetness and then found it. As soon as Jeanne started fingering her pussy, Nancy whispered, "I want you to eat me out."

Jeanne responded by reversing herself over Nancy to engage in a 69 position. As soon as Nancy caught the scent of the other woman's pussy, she remembered the first time she had tasted Jeanne's cunt at Dana's home. Her mouth became dry and she felt a strong and growing desire to taste it again. She reached up and gently spread the outer labia of Jeanne's pussy to reveal the glistening wet pinkness inside and tentatively moved her mouth up to savor it.

As soon as Nancy's tongue touched the inside of Jeanne's cunt, she became more forceful and demanding. Nancy felt Jeanne's mouth over her own pussy and the other woman's tongue teasing her hard clit under its protective folds. The familiar tingle of excitement radiating out from her crotch and Nancy momentarily forgot about the treasure immediately above her face. She quickly recovered and sought out Jeanne's little clit to return the favor.

Once she found it, Nancy became unsure of what to do. She knew that Paul and Jeanne both knew how to excite her, but she wasn't exactly sure of how they did it. She imagined it was her pussy above her face and tried to replicate how her lovers aroused her. She assumed she was doing it mostly right from the sounds of enjoyment coming from down between her legs and grew more confident in her actions.

The two women remained locked together in 69 for nearly ten minutes and finally broke apart when they became too tired to continue. Jeanne moved back around to face Nancy as they lay side-by-side. They held one another close and spent some time kissing and rubbing their bodies together, which Nancy found extremely arousing. The back part of her mind was already comparing the differences between having sex with Jeanne and havinf sex with a man.

Jeanne was much tenderer in her contact and her body was obviously much smoother and softer than any of the men Nancy had been with. Nancy didn't go as far as thinking that having sex with another woman was better than with a man; it was just different and very erotic. She moved down Jeanne's body to see if she had similar points of sensitivity and arousal, and was rewarded by her partner's response. As soon as Nancy was kissing and licking down by Jeanne's bare pussy, Jeanne spread her legs wide as an invitation to go back down on her.

Nancy took a couple minutes to enjoy more of Jeanne's pussy juice and then slipped two fingers up inside her cunt for added stimulation. It took a few more minutes of careful tonguing and finger-fucking before she felt her lover's body quiver and tense up preparatory to having an orgasm. Nancy worked even harder and was pleased when Jeanne came and there was a dramatic increase in the flow of juices from inside her pussy.

Nancy finished licking her clean after the climax subsided and then went down one of Jeanne's legs. She found that her newest lover was also very sensitive in the soft hollow behind her knee and in a particular area on the inside of her thigh. Farther down, Nancy noted that Jeanne was extremely ticklish around her feet and almost kicked Nancy in the head when her foot gave an involuntary jerk. Nancy finished up by moving down the other leg the same way, but leaving the other foot alone.

Despite the fact that Jeanne had initiated every sexual encounter with her, Nancy had the impression that Jeanne wanted to be dominated. She remembered how Paul and some of the other men she had been with would take control and decided to follow suit with Jeanne.

Nancy moved up over Jeanne as she remained on her back. Jeanne watched with anticipation as nancy positioned herself to straddle Jeanne's face and then lowered herself to have Jeanne resume eating her pussy. Nacy held on the top of the headboard to maintain her balance while rocking herself back and forth over Jeanne's mouth and tongue. She already knew that Jeanne was expert in that area and she could feel the excitement stirring deep between her thighs.

Jeanne held on to Nancy's hips and continued to savor the inside of Nancy's pussy as it danced back and forth over her head. When Nancy looked over her shoulder, she saw Paul and Craig sitting in chairs with their eyes locked on the two women. She noted with delight that they were both slowly stroking their rigid cocks. She closed her eyes to concentrate on how Jeanne's mouth was exciting her clit and after a few more minutes, her body shuddered when she couldn't hold back her building orgasm and climaxed over Jeanne's face.

Both women were feeling spent and Nancy moved off Jeanne and lay back down beside her. They embraced to kiss and caress each other tenderly while they recovered from their recent excitement. The men clearly wanted to rejoin the women, but gave them a couple more minutes to be alone on the bed.

Paul moved across the room to ease himself down over Nancy and Craig did the same thing with his wife. The men could smell the scent of a woman's sex on their mates and that fed into their arousal. Nancy felt Paul's hard cock pointing down between them and pressing against the wetness between her legs. She spread herself slightly and gave Paul an encouraging smile.

He reached down and guided himself to enter her warm pussy. He easily slid inside and a low moan of pleasure escaped from her lips as he filled her with his manhood. She closed her thighs back together and each movement his body made over hers caused his cock to rub over her sensitive clit. She climaxed again almost immediately and Paul felt her cunt squeezing his shaft in pulses as more juice escaped below him. That was enough to bring about his own climax and Nancy enjoyed the feeling of his cock spurting its load inside her.

They remained coupled as they kissed long, deeply, and affectionately. Nancy always loved the feeling of Paul's arms wrapped around her. They made her feel protected and his full-body embrace strengthened the emotional bond that was between them. She suddenly felt tired and extremely relaxed. Paul carefully moved alongside her but kept one arm over her to gently caress her body. He looked sideways and saw that Craig and Jeanne were lying close together on the other side of the bed and they were being very still. Nancy turned on her side to face him and fell asleep with her head against his chest. He fell asleep soon afterwards.