Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 19

Story Info
Nancy is introduced to her friend's "film set".
6.7k words
4.53
6.9k
2
0

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

Lights, Camera, Action!

Later that night, Nancy felt someone rubbing her breasts and opened her eyes expecting to see Paul, but instead, it was Jeanne's hand that was fondling her. Seeing that Nancy was awake, Jeanne leaned over and whispered for her to change places and with some awkwardness, the two women switched positions in the middle of the bed so that Jeanne was next to Paul and Nancy was back with Craig. Once they settled in, Jeanne gave Nancy's nipple a hard tweak, kissed her lips delicately, smiled, and rolled over to face Paul.

The movement next to him and bumping bodies woke Paul, but he continued to lie quietly with his eyes still closed. However, Craig was still snoring softly and appeared to be fast asleep. Nancy tried to go back to sleep, but Jeanne's movements next to her proved too distracting. She looked over her shoulder to see her friend scooting farther down the bed until her head was near Paul's crotch.

Jeanne reached out to carefully lift Paul's limp cock out away from his thigh and moved her head closer to kiss and lick it. As soon as he felt the disturbance between his legs, Paul opened his eyes and in the dim light, he watched Jeanne gently lick and kiss around the head of his dick. He moved his hips forward to improve her access to his manhood and she glanced up to see him watching her. Jeanne paused to smile up at him and then resume her delicate sucking and licking around his more sensitive areas.

He closed his eyes and felt the stirring between his legs as his cock responded to her attention. Once she had him fully erect, Jeanne licked and kissed her way up and down the underside of his shaft before moving in closer to suck on each of his balls. She slowly stroked him while sucking on his balls and was careful to keep his excitement in check. Once she finished with his balls, she took time to slowly deep throat his cock a few times and then crawled up on top him.

Jeanne rolled him over on his back and knelt down over his waist to straddle his throbbing pole. Her hand guided him to her waiting pussy and for the second time that night, Paul felt his cock being swallowed by a warm, wet pussy. She then leaned forward to lay herself over his chest and began to move her hips in an slow up and down circular motion. He was content to let her do all the work and thought she was doing a great job. She would move herself from a point where their pubic areas were grinding together to the zenith where just the tip of his cock remained inside the soft folds of her inner delight.

As Nancy watched her husband getting fucked by one of her friends, she felt her own arousal growing. As if on cue, she felt Craig's arm reaching over her chest to fondle her soft breasts and his lips kissing along her neck and shoulder. When he licked and kissed just below and behind her ear, it tickled and sent a shiver through her body. She took his hand and moved it from her breast down to her pubic area and rolled a little more towards him so that he could easily touch her where she wanted.

Craig separated her outer labia with slight difficulty as he tried not to hurt the dry, tender flesh. However, once they separated, he found the inside of her pussy to be quite wet. He carefully fingered her while she continued to watch Jeanne ride Paul in slow motion. Nancy felt Craig's penis stirring behind her and gently pressing up against the crack of her ass and suddenly wanted to feel it inside her pussy again.

She reached behind herself and found his semi-erect penis. She held it between her index finger and thumb, and started stroking just the head to get him fully hard. He intensified his efforts between her legs and heard her breathing quicken. When Nancy decided he was ready, she lifted her upper leg and led his member into her waiting pussy. Craig moved up so that he was right up against the back of her body and let Nancy finish getting his cock into place.

When she was satisfied that he was inside her, Nancy lowered her leg and they lay in a spooning position doing their own slow-motion fuck. Craig resumed fondling and teasing her breasts and nipples while Nancy moved herself back and forth over his shaft and fingered her clit.

Both couples quietly fucked next to each other on the bed without any sense of urgency. Paul and Jeanne would occasionally look over at Nancy and Craig to see how they were doing, but never broke their own rhythm. Not that it was something Paul or Nancy ever kept track of, but as the minutes rolled by, they started becoming convinced that it was the longest fuck either one had ever experienced with someone other than their spouse. The women moved just enough to keep the men hard and in turn, they enjoyed the feeling of having their pussies stuffed for a long time.

Jeanne shifted herself over Paul at various times to either let him suck and kiss her breasts, kiss her mouth, or lay her head back on his chest while his hands massaged and caressed her back. Nancy was content to let Craig pull and twist her nipples as he glided back and forth between her thighs and she masturbated. At one point, she considered having him shift to fuck her ass, but she didn't want to break the action or disturb the overall atmosphere in the bed.

Paul was the first to climax and he could tell from the reduced load that his balls were nearly empty of his cream. Craig was next, followed by Nancy and then Jeanne. When the final orgasm subsided, all four adults lay where they were, still joined with their respective partners and drifted off to sleep. By morning, they had separated again, but Paul and Jeanne were still paired up on one side while Nancy was still with Craig on the other side of the bed. Craig was the first to get up and he padded off to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee for everyone. When he returned, the others were stirring and slowly getting out of bed to join him.

Jeanne went to the bathroom and started the shower sprays before attending to her toilet. She was joined in the shower by the others after they took turns relieving themselves in the toilet room. The morning shower was much different from the previous afternoon. They still spent a lot of time playing and fondling each other as they bathed, but the sex play went no further than that. Paul did have a start when Craig's soapy hand took Paul's cock and stroked it a few times. Paul was shocked and his first reaction was one of revulsion, but later he noticed that his body had started to respond to the pleasurable sensation.

Jeanne offered her guests some robes to wear, but when she wandered down to the kitchen without a stitch of clothing, Paul and Nancy followed suit. By then, Craig was already pouring a cup of coffee for each person and pointed out the cream and sugar on the counter in case anyone needed them. He had also put out plates of various pastries for everyone to enjoy. Nancy wasn't surprised to see him nude as well. He reminded her of Paul in a lot of ways and roaming around the house nude was something Paul always did, especially in the morning.

When she first started spending the night with Paul at his house, she would put on her panties and a large t-shirt before leaving the bedroom. He never said anything to her about what she was wearing and she quickly got over her initial surprise at his casual nudity. Eventually, she decided to remain naked like he did when she got up in the morning and joined him in the kitchen or on the back deck for coffee. She had just gotten used to being nude with him outside of their sexual interactions when her sister Ann and brother-in-law James first visited them and displayed no qualms about removing their clothes in front of her and Paul.

The four adults moved outside with their coffee to enjoy the early morning peace and quiet. Little was said for the first several minutes before Nancy asked Jeanne, "You said you had something special planned for us today?"

Jeanne looked sideways at Craig and grinned over her coffee cup. "Yes, and I'm really hoping you'll like it."

Nancy kept looking at her and waited for more information, but Jeanne remained silent to keep the mystery in place.

Paul spoke up next. "I've never had a night like that before. Do you do that with all your friends?"

"Not all, just the ones we really like," Jeanne replied still grinning widely. Craig nodded his agreement and then paused before speaking up.

"I don't know about you, Paul, but I really enjoyed watching the two girls in bed together."

"Oh, definitely," Paul agreed. "That's the first time I've ever seen Nancy with another woman."

Nancy blushed a little. "Jeanne kinda broke the ice on that at Dana's party, but this was the first time I ever really got into it." Looking at Jeanne, she continued, "And I'm already looking forward to the next time."

Jeanne gave her a shy smile and looked down in modesty. They remained outside until the coffee and pastries were gone and then slowly headed back inside. Jeanne offered to make breakfast, but her guests vigorously declined her hospitality saying that she had already done way too much for them already.

"Just you wait. I'm not done with either of you yet," she promised.

"And exactly when are you planning to share those details with us," Nancy asked with some exasperation.

"Oh, alright. You win. Put your cups down and follow me," Jeanne said. She led them upstairs and to the large finished room over their three-car garage. Nancy and Paul were not surprised to see a king-size bed in the room with plenty of pillows piled on it, but the rest of the furnishings were unexpected. The most prominent were two digital video cameras mounted on tripods. They also noticed two large track rails mounted to the ceiling. One was over the headboard and the other paralleled the footboard.

The rest of the furnishings consisted of several comfortable-looking chairs, an L-shaped sectional sofa in one corner of the room, a large desk with computer workstation set up on it, and a very large flat screen TV which was mounted on the wall opposite the bed and connected to several electronic items on a shelving unit mounted just below it.

"Welcome to our film studio!" Jeanne announced. "One of the things we like to do is help our friends and guests to make a short video of their activities. None of the videos leaves this room unless the people involved want it to. Nearly all of them ask for a DVD with their video to take home, but we don't share videos of others without their explicit permission. "

"There are a couple ways to go about it, if you're interested. One way is to just record yourselves doing what you would normally do, and the other way that a lot of people enjoy is role-playing some scene or fantasy they have in mind. Over the past couple of years, we've managed to build up quite a wardrobe of items and a pretty extensive collection of toys and props to use. Feel free to look through everything and use whatever you want."

Paul and Nancy stood dumbfounded for a moment as they processed what Jeanne had just explained to them. Finally Nancy asked, "How many videos have you guys actually made?"

"I don't know," Jeanne replied. "I don't really keep track of that, but it's easily over a hundred. Hell, Craig and I have probably made twenty just of ourselves!"

Nancy looked up at Paul to gauge his reaction and found him studying her with a similar questioning look on his face. "I don't even know why I'd want to make of video of myself," Nancy commented. "I mean, what would I do with it? I'd be too embarrassed to watch it."

"I'm sure you've seen real porn movies before, but you'd be surprised at how erotic it can be to watch one where you have a starring role," Jeanne said in a cheerful voice. "And don't tell me that only men watch porn because we both know that's not true!" At that moment, Craig came up the stairs and joined the others still standing just inside the studio doorway.

"Looks like Jeanne's given you the fifty-cent tour. What do you guys think?" he asked. "Would you like to make your own video?"

Paul looked at Nancy and saw that she was unsure of how to respond, so he tried to ease some of her concerns. "I'm okay with it, but maybe you could show us what it might look like?"

"Sure! We don't mind sharing any or our videos with you. And I think we even have a couple with some of our friends, and they've told us its okay to let others view it as long as it all stays in here."

Nancy still looked unsure, but agreed to see an example of what they were talking about. Craig went to the computer on the desk and after logging in, he tapped on a few keys, stared at the screen as he scrolled through the file listing, and selected one to play. Before he started it, he used a remote control to start the TV on the wall and then hit another key that showed the computer screen on the TV. While he was doing that, Paul helped Jeanne get things arranged so that everyone could watch the movie from the bed.

"Ready?" Craig asked. Paul and Nancy nodded and Jeanne called out, "Let's go!" He clicked on the "Play" button and moved to join Jeanne on the bed. He and Paul ended up sitting up against the headboard with their wives sitting between their respective husband's legs and leaning back against his chest with a few pillows piled around them. Craig used the remote to adjust the sound level from the TV screen and they all went quiet as the show started.

The video started with a view of a well-dressed, serious young woman sitting behind the desk in the room and who appeared to be working on something on the computer. It took a few seconds, but Nancy recognized her as Mary who hosted the adult "Tupperware" party that she attended with Anne a few months earlier. In the video, Mary was wearing glasses, and her hair was still parted in the middle and tied back in a severe bun that gave her a non-nonsense kind of appearance.

They heard the sound of someone knocking on the door, followed by a door opening and a man's timid voice came from off-screen. "Ms. Smith? You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, I did," Mary said looking up from her computer screen. "Sit down here," she said motioning to a small chair in front of the desk. A man came in that Nancy didn't recognize and Jeanne whispered, "That's her husband."

"I've decided to cut back on our staffing to save money," Mary began in a matter-of-fact voice. "You are one of the employees who is being considered for release. However, before I make that decision, I wanted to let you make a case for why I should fire someone else and keep you."

The view switched to a side view of the desk and the man began speaking. "Well, Ms. Smith, I'm sure that you are aware that I've been with your company almost since you started it and I've always been a team player who takes pride in doing my job well. You even made me Employee of the Year last year. That has to count for something."

"Not really," she replied derisively. "In business, it's all about what can you do for me now, not what you did in the past. These days, I'm not sure what you're doing, so it must not be too important."

"Yes, ma'am," he said with alarm. "It's true that I haven't been given any projects of my own, but I've been a team player helping everyone else and making sure their results meet your satisfaction."

"After reviewing the company's new requirements, I'm afraid that your skill set is no longer relevant. I really don't have much to offer you," she said.

"Please, Ms. Smith. You can't fire me. I have a family to support. What would happen to them if I didn't have a job?"

"Not my problem," she replied coldly.

"Please don't fire me. There's got to be something else I can do. I'd do anything for this company," he pleaded.

Her eyebrow arched up. "Anything?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. Anything!" he pleaded.

Mary looked sternly at him. "Stand up!" she ordered. The man stood up acting confused.

"Remove your clothes!" she told him as she stood up behind her desk.

"What? What do you mean? Why do you want me to take off my clothes?"

"I'm considering you for another position. You have 30 seconds or you're fired," she replied sternly.

He quickly stripped off his clothes and stood up as she came around the desk. She looked him up and down and reached out to take his limp penis in her hand. "I hope it gets bigger than this," she said with disappointment. Nancy had to stifle a laugh. The man's cock was massive and hung down to the middle of his thigh. She couldn't imagine how much bigger it would get once he became fully erect, or how the woman would be able to handle it.

"Oh yes!" he responded eagerly. "My wife says it's the biggest she's ever seen!"

"Show me," Mary challenged. The man started masturbating furiously. After a minute with little to show for his efforts, he asked, "It would really help if I had something to focus on."

Mary looked down and sighed heavily. She unbuttoned her shirt and pulled out her shirttails, revealing a nearly transparent bra underneath. Her breasts were quite round and rode up high on her chest. The camera zoomed in as she ran her hands up and down over her bra which was straining to contain her breasts. Nancy could clearly see that she had very large, dark areolae and that her breasts were larger than she had first thought.

"Do you like my breasts?" Mary asked the man in a seductive voice.

"Oh, yes!" he cried out. The camera zoomed back out to show him still working on his cock feverishly. She removed her blouse and then reached back to release the bra clasps. When it came loose, her small round breasts were fully revealed. They were small for her overall size and Nancy estimated them to be about 36A in size.

Her hands held up her breasts higher in front of the man. "Suck on these and show me how much you like them," she directed. He moved close and lowered his head to begin sucking and licking all around her breasts and nipples.

The video continued with Mary playing the controlling, seductive boss and her husband playing the part of a timid employee who she dominated. Towards the end of the video, she had him fuck her from behind as she leaned over her desk and when she finally allowed him to cum, she made him lick his cream from her wet pussy. Before he put his clothes back on, she fastened a cage around his cock and explained that would have to wear it every day at work and she would keep the key. Nancy couldn't help but wonder where she found a contraption big enough to fit over his member. As he left the room, she sat back behind her desk and composed herself like she was getting ready for work. Moments later, there was another knock at the door and woman's voice that Nancy identified as Jeanne called in, "You wanted to see me, Ms. Smith?"

Craig stopped the video at that point. "It goes on for a while longer and eventually all four of us are together in it, but I think you get the idea."

He and Jeanne looked at Nancy expectantly. She was still reeling over seeing Mary in the video. She had often thought back to the sales demonstration that Iris gave at Mary's house and tried to guess which of the women Ann had referred to as swingers. Mary had never made it on to Nancy's list of possibilities. She had to admit that she and her husband both had talents that had nothing to do with acting.

Nancy did find it enjoyable, but she already knew that she had a strong voyeuristic streak. While they watched the video, Paul's hands had cupped her breasts and played with them the way he knew she enjoyed the most. Between that and watching some of the things she saw Mary doing with her husband, she was quite wet. She could also feel Paul's erection pressing up against her and knew that he was also aroused. However, she still wasn't sure if she wanted to be recorded having sex with him or anyone else.

"I'm still not sure," she apologized to her friends. "I don't think that looking at my ugly body is going to get me excited and I couldn't act out a role nearly as well as they did."

12