Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 20

Story Info
The weekend ends with long day of fun with Craig and Jeanne.
6.2k words
4.55
6.5k
3
1

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 20

Marathon Day

Nancy got up from between her friend's wide-open pussy and looked around at everyone in silence as they all tried to decide what to do next. Without saying anything, they all thought it was too early to release Jeanne, but her pussy needed a rest and they saw limited options available to them. "Any ideas?" Paul asked Craig. Craig thought for a few seconds, but didn't reply. Paul gave Jeanne a questioning look, but she just smiled and said, "Whatever you want to do. You guys are in complete control."

"Anything?" Paul said with a suggestive leer. Jeanne didn't back down and just smiled back at him. "Anything," she replied. "Bring it on!"

Paul went over to the closet and searched around the items before emerging with a large vibrating dildo.

"Oooo..., my favorite!" Jeanne cooed.

Paul checked its operation and found that the dildo not only vibrated, but also had a switch that caused the upper half to slowly move around in a circular motion. He sat on the bed beside her and bent down to kiss her softly. Jeanne responded by opening her mouth and inviting Paul to a deeper kiss. Their mouths joined and their tongues danced around each other as if for the first time. Paul was surprised by her ardor, but was happy to continue enjoying her. When their lips parted, he moved farther down her body to kiss and lightly suckle her hard nipples which caused her to twist and turn within the limits of her restraints.

He broke away from their kiss long enough to turn on the vibrator and place it over her unprotected pussy. He resumed their kiss and at the same time, he slowly slid the dildo up and down the length of her wet slit. It was in near-constant contact with her clit and Jeanne began moving her hips around to increase her pleasure. After another minute, Paul once more broke free from he4r mouth and turned his attention back between her legs.

The vibrator was slick with juice from her pussy and he found that despite its very large size, it went inside her without any resistance. It was still humming along happily and Jeanne was obviously enjoying the huge object filling her cunt. Paul found the second switch and turned on the circular movement.

"Oh, shit!" Jeanne exclaimed. Paul couldn't even imagine what she was feeling inside her, but he tried to withdraw it and noticed it was significantly harder than when it was a long, motionless toy. He didn't want to hurt her and told Jeanne to let him know if she started feeling any real discomfort. "Oh, shit!" she repeated. "Don't stop!"

Paul thought he could make out the movement of the rotating dildo across her lower abdomen, but she was moving so much, it was hard to tell. As the end neared the opening of her cunt, Paul watched how it progressively reamed out and opened her hole a little wider with each rotation. He didn't pull it out completely because he thought it be a little difficult to reinsert without turning it off first. Instead, he started pushing it back inside until it was halfway inside her and then angled the shaft to vibrate against her clit, which elicited more loud groans from Jeanne.

Just for the hell of it, Paul released the dildo and watched the exposed end begin to flail about in a circle while the opposite end was presumably being held relatively still by her wet hole. He left it like that and moved up to enjoy her tiny breasts.

Unlike Nancy, Jeanne's breasts didn't flatten back against her chest when she reclined. They were still quite firm and stood up as two small hills high on her chest. Paul first kissed her nipples and then started slowly sucking and teasing them with his tongue. His suckling became more vigorous until she let out a small cry that he took to be from pain. He immediately stopped what he was doing, but her continued cries and thrashing around in her restraints made him realize she was having a violent orgasm. He resumed his aggressive sucking on her nipples and when her climax finally subsided, he moved up to hold her head and kiss her mouth.

They enjoyed another long, deep kiss that lasted more than a minute. They were both breathless when they finally parted, and he felt some arousal at the sight of her slowly heaving chest. They both looked around the room and noticed that Nancy and Craig had left at some point. They looked back at each other and Jeanne began to giggle for no obvious reason. Paul started releasing the straps that held her wrists and ankles to let Jeanne finally relax from her temporary captivity. She reached over and lightly nudged his limp cock with her finger.

"What's the matter? Don't I excite you?" she kidded.

"Are you joking?" Paul exclaimed. "You've practically worn me out!"

They got up to go look for Nancy and Craig and found them laying together in the master bedroom with the TV on. Paul glanced at the screen and was surprised to see the playroom that he and Jeanne had just left on the screen.

"Craig was just showing me how they can pick up the camera's WIFI signal to the computer and display it on the TV," Nancy told him. "So we got to watch you two even after we left the room and came down here."

"I hope none of your neighbors can pick up the signal, too," Paul declared.

"On, no," answered Craig. I keep everything encrypted and the password isn't something easy to figure out. I can also call up the video files stored on the computer from here on watch them on the large screen in HD."

"Really?" Paul said with sudden interest.

"Oh, no you don't!" Nancy interjected. "You two geeks can talk about all that technical stuff when Jeanne and I aren't around. Right now, I'm more interested in what we're going to do for the next few hours before you and I have to go home "

It was nearing noon and everyone was feeling a bit sore from several hours of almost non-stop sex. They decided to get dressed and move outside to resume socializing out on the deck. Clothing turned out to be rather minimal. Both Craig and Paul were wearing just a pair of shorts; Nancy wore just a pair of running shorts and a t-shirt, while Jeanne donned a large t-shirt that barely reached the middle of her thighs when she was standing. Jeanne put together a large tray of food to snack on while Craig took orders and brought everyone something to drink.

"My head is still spinning from the past day and a half. Do you guys always sleep together with your guests," Nancy asked.

"Not with all of them, just the ones who are extra special," Jeanne replied with a wink.

"Is there anyone else in our running club that I should know about?" Nancy asked.

"Not that I know of," Jeanne replied. "Why? Is there someone you're interested in?"

"Oh, no!" Nancy said quickly. "I was just curious. I was surprised to see Mary in one of your videos and wondered who else might surprise me by showing up at a party some evening."

"You're right about that," Jeanne told her. "When I first met Mary, I couldn't believe how fun and kinky she can be. And her husband has the biggest cock I've ever seen. They both love to cut up and have fun, and we love having them over when they can get a sitter for their kids. When we first met them, Mary was still nursing her youngest and she became quite popular with the men who wanted a taste of her milk along with everything else."

Jeanne saw Nancy make a face. "Oh no, she actually encouraged them to nurse on her," Jeanne continued. "She even let me nurse on her and it was a novel experience that was quite enjoyable. She breast-fed both of her children until they were at least two years old mostly because she loved the feeling of them on her breast. Of course, it did get inconvenient for her at times, especially at work, but overall, she loved the feeling of someone nursing on her. Whenever her hubby wasn't around, she had two or three others who are more than happy to help her out."

"I just can't imagine keeping my boobs full of milk for that long. It did feel nice when my kids were first nursing, but by the time they were ready to move to a bottle, my boobs were sore and worn out and I was ready to stop," Nancy shared.

Paul and Craig were talking about Craig's electronics suite and Paul found out that Craig had his own network server that connected to the various computers and displays in the house via an encrypted signal or Ethernet line. Paul also found out that every room in their house had a hidden surveillance camera in it that was part of a home security system the previous owners had installed and they were sometimes used to peek in on the occupants. Paul found that a little disturbing, but Craig assured him that they never watched anyone who didn't already know about the cameras.

"A lot of times, it's me watching Jeanne with someone else or she's watching me," Craig informed him. "Everything is sent to the computer server upstairs and I keep all the hard drive data encrypted as well." Their conversation then steered into a more technical discussion on computer network security, home automation, and all the various systems in a typical home that could be tied into a whole home network.

An hour passed and by then, most of the food was gone, everyone was finishing up their second drink, and the air had become muggy and hot from the bright sun and lack of a breeze. Nancy suggested they go back inside and they all agreed. Once they were back inside, they headed to the kitchen to refresh their drinks and then headed into the living room.

Paul saw Craig staring at Nancy's breasts as they swayed back and forth under her thin t-shirt as she walked and he smiled to himself. It was a sight he often enjoyed, too. Next to her, Jeanne's bare bottom peeked out from under her shirt and Paul once again appreciated her wonderfully round and hard ass as well as her shapely athletic legs. They stood around in the living room for an awkward moment before coming to an unspoken consensus on how they would pair up on the furniture. Once again, Paul and Jeanne were together on the large comfortable chair, while Nancy reclined against Craig on the sofa.

As Jeanne wiggled and got herself comfortable on Paul's lap, her shirt was pulled up enough to reveal her bare shaved pussy and its swollen outer lips. He held her close with his arm to keep her from falling off and she had her arm around his shoulders, as well. Craig was already fondling Nancy whose hard nipples were clearly visible bumps on her t-shirt. The foursome talked about how they each were introduced to the swinging lifestyle and some of their more memorable experiences.

For Craig, it was when another man approached him at a private gathering and managed to seduce him. That's when he discovered he was bisexual. Jeanne had known she was bisexual since she was in high school, but wasn't able to fully enjoy or explore it with another woman until she was in college. One of her most memorable experiences was on her thirtieth birthday when Craig surprised her with a gang bang by ten of their friends. When she had returned home from work, he took her up to their recently created play room and tied her naked to the bed. He placed a blindfold on her and for the next hour, the men he had contacted used her for their pleasure.

When they finished and walked out, Craig removed her blindfold and she found herself covered in cum and even more was leaking out from her pussy. She couldn't even remember how many men came in her mouth and forced her to swallow their cream. It had been a fantasy she had told Craig about months earlier and she couldn't believe he was able to pull it off. When she went downstairs, she found all of her "assailants" dressed and waiting in the living room. She thanked all of them for helping with her fantasy and gave each man a deep kiss before they left. That night, after she showered and cleaned herself up, she and Craig made love for hours until they fell asleep contented.

Nancy related to the other couple about how her sister and brother-in-law "accidentally" left their door ajar so that she would see and hear them having sex one morning. The previous evening, Ann had just told Nancy that she and her husband were in the swinging lifestyle and then practically had sex in the living room in front of Nancy and Paul. Her sister managed to convince Nancy to try swinging with them and once she got over her initial modesty, Nancy found that she enjoyed it. Of course, Paul's support and understanding was an absolute necessity.

Paul remained quiet and didn't contribute any story of his own, but nobody seemed to notice. He was idly playing with Jeanne's nipples through her shirt and watching Craig playing with Nancy's boobs under her t-shirt. She had stretched out more against Craig and had both of her legs up on the sofa and spread apart as if to encourage him to move further down her body.

Jeanne shared a misadventure that she and Craig had the previous year that had everyone laughing. When she finished, Craig whispered in Nancy's ear and she looked up at him for a second and then rose to her feet. She looked over at Paul while Craig got up behind her and the two then left for the bedroom.

"Somebody's pretty horney today," Jeanne commented to Paul.

"I'm sure there's more than one person in here like that," Paul replied with a smile.

"Ooooo! Does that mean you've gotten your second wind?" she asked with glee.

"Absolutely," Paul told her. "Do you have anything specific in mind?"

"Mmmmm... I can probably come up with something. In the meantime, let's check in on our spouses."

Paul started to get up, but Jeanne told him to stay seated. She reached over to grab the remote control and turn on the TV. Paul watched as she expertly called up a menu, entered a long passcode, and then selected a room from the resulting list. The screen filled with a picture of Nancy and Craig in the master bedroom. Both were naked and Craig was tying a long rope around Nancy in a complicated manner.

"Craig's not the only one who can peek in on others," Jeanne said with a smug smile. She then changed her position so that she was sitting in the chair alongside Paul with their bodies pressed tightly together.

There was no sound, but Paul could see Craig and Nancy talking as he worked around her. The binding took shape and Paul saw that it was more decorative in nature. It crisscrossed her torso to form an interesting pattern and continued up to form a harness to showcase her breasts.

"Craig's learned some pretty neat bondage techniques and he's always wanting to try them out on me, but a lot of them don't work out very well because my boobs are so small. I think that Iris is the only person we know who knows more about binding than Craig," Jeanne told Paul.

Paul just nodded and he thought back to when Iris had instructed him on how to bind up her breasts. Back on the TV screen, Craig was finishing up and Nancy stood in the middle of the bedroom with rope adorning her body from the waist up to her shoulders. Craig disappeared, but returned moments later with another rope which he used to wrap several very constrictive loops around each breast which turned them a darker shade from the restricted blood flow. Craig used the free ends of the second rope to fashion a halter that hoisted her sagging boobs up higher and had Nancy stand in front of a mirror to more clearly see his handiwork.

Craig flicked her nipples several times with his finger and Paul watched her wince and smile with each stinging sensation. Craig left the view again before returning with a set of nipple clamps. Paul couldn't make out the details, but they appeared to have thumbscrews which Craig tightened slowly until Nancy indicated for him to stop. Each clamp had a large metal weight dangling from it that pulled down on her nipples.

"Iris is also the one who got Craig interested in rough play with a woman's tits, but I'm not into that, so he always gets excited when he meets a partner who does like it," Jeanne informed Paul. She reached down and fondled his soft cock and Paul responded with a quick kiss and a smile.

Craig said something and Paul saw him pull out on both clamps to stretch Nancy's nipples and breasts out away from her body and hold them in that position while he continued to talk to her. After nearly one minute, Nancy said something to Craig and her released her nipples to let her breasts drop back down. Next, he had her spread her stance and then he sat down between her legs and started licking and eating her out. Nancy's hands rested on his head and she was clearly enjoying what he was doing.

Jeanne became impatient for Paul to get hard again, so she moved off the chair to kneel in front of him and take his cock in her warm mouth. Paul watched her head slowly moving over his shaft and felt her tongue twirling expertly around it to bring his cock back to life. He thought to himself that Jeanne certainly had some skills in that area, but he still thought his wife was better.

When he looked back up at the TV screen, he saw that his wife and Craig had exchanged positions and she was sucking him off while he stood and watched her. Both men became erect at about the same time and in the living room, Jeanne got up and sat on Paul's lap facing him. She guided his hard cock inside her and he felt a wonderful, warm, wet sensation envelope his shaft. Once he was fully inserted, he held her ass and she rocked slowly over him. Looking over her shoulder, he could see his wife being taken from behind by Jeanne's husband and he wasn't being very gentle about it.

Jeanne paused and looked at Paul. "I want to try something that I've never done before," she said. She had Paul take each one of her legs and lift it up so that they rested on his shoulders. She was nearly bent over double and put her hands behind his neck to keep her balance. Paul felt an immediate increase in pressure against his lap as all of her weight concentrated on the small area of her ass and pussy that she was resting on.

Jeanne wasn't able to move very much on her own, so Paul continued to hold the cheeks of her ass and rock her back and forth over his cock and balls which were covered from her wetness. She surprised him even more with her flexibility by leaning in to him and kissing his lips. At that point, her head was literally between her knees. They kissed and lazily fucked in that position for a couple of minutes before Paul decided to get up.

Her eyes opened wide and her hands gripped him harder as he struggled to get up from the deep chair. She told him to stop before he hurt himself, but Paul didn't pay any attention to her pleas. He suddenly stood up with Jeanne still impaled on his pole and gripped her ass tighter to keep her from slipped free and falling. He smiled as she readjusted herself to the new position and then he started walking around the room. Jeanne leaned back to relax with her arms straight out while she maintained her hold around the back of Paul's neck.

As Paul moved carefully around in the room, the inside of her pussy rubbed hard into his pubic area and his cock remained buried deeply inside her. Paul worked his way over to a mirror in the next room and stood there so they could both see Jeanne being held on his cock with her legs up straight over his chest and her body leaning back to form a sharp 'V'. Paul gave her a couple of bounces up and down over his rod and her grip around his neck tightened again.

"I don't think I've ever met anybody as flexible as you are," he told Jeanne.

"And I'm glad to have another man who is athletic enough to try some more acrobatic positions," she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

"Really?" Paul asked. "What sort of positions were you thinking about?"

"Mmm... I don't have a list or anything. Every now and then, I'll see something that looks like it would be fun to try, but I never have a guy around who would be able to handle his part," she said.

12