Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 25

Story Info
Nancy and Paul conduct an "intervention".
1.4k words
3.92
6.6k
2
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 25

The Intervention

The next morning, Paul and Nancy awoke in the guest bed and shook the cobwebs out of their heads before taking a shower together. While they were in the shower, Nancy decided they needed to conduct an intervention with Kyle and Deb to get them to realize what they were missing together. Paul reluctantly agreed and Nancy laid out the plan. "Just follow my lead," she told him.

They got dressed in the same clothes they had worn the previous night when they came over, and headed out to the kitchen. "God, I hope there's some strong coffee," Nancy muttered to herself.

When they got there, Kyle and Deb were already sitting around the kitchen dinette sipping coffee with most of a coffee crumb cake remaining on the table.

"Good morning!" Deb said in a boisterous tone. "Did you guys sleep alright?"

"Just fine, thanks," Paul replied. Deb and Kyle were both in heavy robes and their hair was still mussed from sleeping which gave them an almost comical appearance. Deb saw Paul looking at her hair and quickly combed her fingers through it. "I know I look a fright, but you'll have to forgive me. I'm not really used to having house guests in the morning."

That's okay," Paul said with a broad smile. "You look wonderful with bedroom hair." Deb quickly looked down again so that he wo0uldn't see the smile on her lips from his compliment. Nancy handed Paul a cup of coffee and the two of them sat down.

"How are you guys doing this morning?" Nancy asked her hosts. Deb glanced over at her husband and then back to Nancy over the cup of coffee held to her lips.

"We're doing great," she responded. Kyle nodded his agreement.

"I don't want to be too forward or get out of line, but Paul and I were talking and we think you guys might need some help seeing eye-to-eye on certain things," Nancy started slowly. Deb and Kyle exchanged concerned looks with each other and then back to their guest.

"So we thought we'd hold a small 'intervention' with you two to help you see what we already know -- you guys are a wonderful couple who are a better match than you may think," Nancy continued. "First, I want to tell you that we both love spending time with you and what we've noticed is that you both are very much in love with one another. However, you each are so concerned about how the other might react, that you don't share what you really think or feel. I'm here to tell you that your fears are completely ungrounded and you need to talk about your sex lives freely and honestly. I think you'll be happy that you did."

"Now Kyle, I want you to tell your wife what you shared with me last night about your sexual desires," she said, looking over at Kyle. He immediately went red in the face and looked down at his coffee cup. Thirty seconds passed before he spoke. Still looking down he began, "I just told Nancy that I found out you've been having cybersex with other guys on the computer and I've watched you doing it. You're like a different woman and I find myself enjoying seeing you like that. I've even masturbated while watching you get off for someone else. I thought you were incredibly hot and sexy when you were online like that."

Deb was dumbfounded and highly embarrassed at this revelation. She looked at Paul, but quickly realized that Kyle had known about her extracurricular activities even before she met Paul or Nancy. Kyle looked up at his wife and then continued, "I know that the guy is supposed to be the one in charge when we make love, but I really prefer not to be. I'd rather have you be the lead and tell me what you want,"

Nancy interrupted his confession to tell Deb, "I just want you to know that there is nothing staid about Kyle. Last night, I had him doing things that he always wished he could do with you, but he was afraid you'd think less of him."

Nancy looked at Paul and nodded. Paul turned to Deb and said, "Deb, I want you to tell Kyle the things you told me last night that you've always desired or thought about."

It was Deb's turn to look down. Her face was still crimson from having her cybersex exposed to everyone around the table. It took her a while to compose herself and decide what to say. She looked over at Paul and then to her husband. "I told Paul that I've never had much variety in my sex life and for the past few years. That's one of the reasons I got involved with that cybersex stuff. I love the flirting and how they practically fall over themselves telling me how beautiful I am. I also like the power I have over them; they'll do anything I ask just so they can see me naked. The guys are always showing off their cocks and they always jerk off and cum when they watch me play with myself." She paused for a moment.

"That's also why I wanted to try meeting others in a swing group. I thought it would give me a chance to try new things and you could still do what you wanted. I really agonized over bringing it up to you because I was afraid you'd think I was a sex pervert or something. Even when you said yes, I was afraid to tell you that I've wondered how it would feel to have sex with more than one man, or sex with a woman, or even a man and a woman. There are times when I think it would be fun to be tied down or made helpless and used as a sex slave. I've also thought about having a man as my sex slave. Please don't think I'm a pervert."

Deb was in tears by the time she finished and it was silent around the table for several moments. "Honey, I don't think you're perverted at all," Kyle told her in a quiet, tender voice. "I thought you were getting tired of just having sex with me and that's why you wanted to try swinging. I felt bad that I wasn't able to satisfy you anymore, but if it made you happy, I could accept it. I just didn't know how to tell you that I wanted to do more with you without making you feel inadequate, too."

Nancy stood up and motioned for Paul to get up, too. "We're going to leave you guys to finish talking things over. You've already gotten past the hardest part. Think about what we talked about last night in the living room. You two have some ready-made fantasies that match up perfectly -- you just need to try them out and don't be afraid to laugh. Sometimes, it doesn't work out the way you planned, so don't make it a serious affair. Treat it like a game and have fun." She leaned over and whispered into Deb's ear, "He really does want to be subservient in sex. You need to take charge and tell him what to do to please you. He never refused anything I told him to do and he definitely won't refuse you. Let go and don't be afraid of how he might respond. Neither one of you will regret it"

When Paul and Nancy got ready to leave, Kyle and Deb were holding each other close and whispering. Deb was wiping the tears from her face and smiling. "This wasn't the way I thought it would go with having you guys over, but I'm glad you came and we both appreciate your friendship and concern," she told her guests. Breaking away from Kyle, she went to Paul and gave him a tender kiss on his lips and then went to Nancy while Kyle shook his hand.

"Thank you so much," she told Nancy. Nancy gave her a big hug and Deb responded by kissing her on the lips as well. Nancy smiled back at her. "Remember that thought," she said. "We can finish it later!"

When the door closed behind them, Nancy looked over at her husband. "Do you think they'll be okay?" she asked.

"I think they've already started the best make-up sex they've ever had he said with a short laugh.