Nancy's Night Out

Story Info
Friend takes a woman home and they have sex.
911 words
3.43
34.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charley Johnson had become successful by following the real rules of selling. He went to work for Smith Reality when he was twenty three. When he had been there a month his boss asked him why he hadn't sold a single house. Charley told him he hadn't been able to match what his prospects wanted with the houses he knew about because he didn't know the town well enough. His boss told him that was a backward way to sell houses and gave him six months to either sell what was available or quit.

In six months he had sold ten houses and three commercial properties- his way.

In three years he bought a share of Smith Realty and later the same year he bought the whole business and hired new salesmen. He taught them to sell- his way. He wasn't a millionaire but he was confident that his way was right and that he would become one.

Nancy had come to the dance alone in a taxi as she often did. Sometimes a friend would take her home but tonight they all had other dates. So she called a taxi to take her home. She was still waiting near the door when Charley came out by himself.

"Do you need a ride?" he asked.

"Well, I did call a taxi. Where is Mary?"

"Oh, she rode home with Cathy."

"I would like a ride if it isn't too much out of your way."

"Not a problem. I'll have Tim bring the car around." He called the escort on his cell phone.

His Buick was not new or old but it did remind Nancy that Charley was doing well. He looked twenty five but Nancy knew he was thirty something. His black hair had no streaks of silver and his body was slim and lithe, a dancer's body.

He opened the door and she climbed in. She gave him directions and in fifteen minutes they arrived at her house. They walked to her door and she unlocked it.

"Please come in."

"Okay." He smiled and they went in.

"Want a drink?"

"Whiskey on the rocks."

Nancy got two tumblers, added ice and poured whiskey . When his drink was almost gone she added more whiskey to both of their drinks. She was beginning to feel the alcohol.

"Let's listen to some music. What shall we play?"

They went to her living room and turned on her CD player. The music filled the room and they danced to it. He led her smoothly to the rhythm. She followed easily. She tilted her head back and looked into his eyes suggestively.

His kiss was gentle then his lips pressed harder and she pulled him closer. She wrapped her arms around him and returned his passionate kisses. She led him to her bedroom and without a word she tugged off his pants. Then she took off his shorts.

She kneeled in front of him and took the head of his hard cock into her mouth and slowly started it sucking it deeper. At age twenty seven she knew what men liked.

"Lay on your back." He commanded.

She took off her clothes and climbed, naked on to the bed. She laid crossways in the bed with her head near the edge and tilted her head back. He picked up her oil and oiled his cock until it was slippery. He slid it slowly down her throat watching her throat bulge where his cock went. He had nine inches and he pushed all the way in watching the bulge move in rhythm with each thrust. She reached up to her throat and let her finger feel his cock through her throat. Her other hand was inserted into her slippery pussy. Now he moved his cock in deeper and then back out. His cock was fully hard now and he knew he would soon come in her mouth so he pulled out and held off.

"Finish it! Don't make me wait. I'll come when you do!" she cried.

He put on more oil and put his cock into her mouth again. Slowly he push his hard cock deep into her mouth and watched the bulge in her neck moving back and forth with his strokes. She put both her hands between her legs and aroused herself until she was ready to come. He was ramming her throat more quickly now. Then he slowed his pace and shoved all the way in coming closer to a climax with each thrust. He pulled on her soft warm breasts letting her swollen nipples slide between his thumbs and fingers.

He came, shoving his penis as deep as he could down her throat. Jamming as hard as all men do when they come. Then he pulled his still hard cock out of her mouth.

"Fuck me! I need your cock. Fuck me," she cried.

He entered her eager pussy and rammed his cock into it again and again until it hit the bottom of her pussy. She cried out in pain but he kept plunging his cock in deeper until he come again.

Nancy arched her legs and ground her pussy hard against his crotch until she climaxed with a groan

They wrapped their arms around each other and talked quietly for awhile and drifted off to sleep.

They went out a few times and made love but the sex was never as good as that first night.

The End