Nancy's Quest Ch. 01

Story Info
Nancy Dillon can't resist temptation at a convention.
3.4k words
4.44
69.9k
21
0

Part 1 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter one

Nancy Dillon had only come to the convention alone because she had no choice. Her husband, George, was supposed to have come with her, but two days before they were supposed to leave, he came home from work and told her there was an emergency at work and he couldn't take the time off to go with her. Nancy's job required her to be at the convention, so she had no choice but to go without her husband. She was miffed at having to be there alone even though she knew it wasn't her husband's fault that he couldn't come with her.

She wanted her husband to come with her because if he was there, it would be a way of keeping things from happening that Nancy didn't want to happen. Things that happened every time she went away without her husband. Things that kept her in a constant struggle with guilt and shame.

Nancy decided to skip the conference banquet. The day had begun early and she was tired. She walked out of the main exhibition room and bumped into Mike Thomas, a man who, like Nancy, was a sales representative, but for a company that competed with hers. Their booths were next to each other and, during the day, they had introduced themselves and struck up a friendly conversation.

"Aren't you going to the banquet, Nancy?" Mike asked.

"I've heard Mel Burke talk before," Nancy replied, referring to the man who was giving a speech at the banquet. "I thought it would be better sleeping in my room than doing it sitting at a table in a smoke filled dining room."

Mike laughed. "I've heard Mel, too," he chuckled. "I know what you mean. How about having a drink with me before you go back to your room?"

Nancy accepted Mike's invitation and went with him to the hotel's cocktail lounge. The cocktail waitress came right over. He asked her what she wanted to drink, she told him, and he ordered.

Nancy in the cozy booth next to the man she'd just met, feeling very nervous. "I have to watch myself tonight," she told herself while they waited for their drinks to arrive. "Mike's a handsome guy and a smooth talker. I can't let myself act like I always do any more." When the drinks arrived, she sipped hers. "I'll finish this drink, then I'll go to my room," she thought. "That's what I have to do."

The bar had an Irish theme and a small Irish band was playing Gaelic tunes. Nancy liked the music, but the intimacy of the bar, and the fact that Mike was sitting very close to her made her feel very uneasy.

Nancy was thirty-five years old, although it was difficult to tell that by looking at her. She had honey brown hair that, when she wore it straight, hung just below her shoulders. Her pert, unlined face looked almost exactly as it did in her high school yearbook picture, and wide blue eyes that were one of her best features. Although she had three children, her body was as taut and lean as it had ever been. She was proud of the fact that her dress size was exactly what it was when she graduated from high school.

Tonight she was wearing an ivory coatdress that wrapped around her slim waist, and was held closed by a single gold button. It was cut quite low in front and was a bit more daring than the outfits she usually wore. She bought especially for the convention, thinking her husband would be coming with her, and he told her he thought it was beautiful when she modeled it for him after she bought it. She was sorry he wasn't with her now to see her wear it.

Mike sipped his drink and gazed across the table at Nancy. He had an appreciative look in his eyes. "What do you think about the convention so far?" he asked. "Make any sales?"

Nancy sipped a little more of her drink, then she nodded. "Actually, I did make a couple of sales, and I got names of a couple more people who want me to call on them later," she replied, smiling.

Mike smiled at her. "Sounds like you're doing better than I am," he said. "Of course, you have a better product to offer than I do, but don't tell my boss I told you that." He took a swallow of his drink. "You know, I kind of like this Irish music. It's a lot nicer than rock and roll."

Nancy smiled and nodded. "I know," she agreed. "Usually, in places like this, the band's been playing rock and roll. Maybe I'm getting old, but I just don't see what kids like about modern music."

Mike took another sip of his drink and nodded. "I know what you mean," he said. "Seems to me, modern rock and roll is just a lot of noise. It's a lot different than what they called rock and roll when I was a teenager, that's for sure. I've never heard much Irish music. It's nice, isn't it? It kind of makes you smile, doesn't it?"

"It does, doesn't it?" Nancy agreed. She'd been tapping her foot and humming along with the music. Along with her drink, the music did have her in a very good mood.

Mike looked across the table at Nancy, who sat there, acutely aware of his gaze, tapping her fingers on the table, keeping time with the band's beat. He took a deep breath. "Would you like to dance?" he asked.

"Tell him thank you, but don't do it," Nancy told herself. Then she had second thoughts. "Oh, heck, what's the harm in a dance or two?" she mused. She smiled at the man sitting across the table. "Thanks for asking me, Mike, I'd love to dance," she replied and slid out of the booth.

Mike stood up and they walked to the dance floor. For a minute, they stood on the edge of the small area filled with dancing couples, looking at each other, then Mike held out his arms and she stepped into them. When her body brushed against his, she was stunned when she felt a fluttering sensation in her stomach and her breath caught. "Just one dance!" she warned herself. "You're going to do something stupid if you keep this up!"

While they danced, Nancy noticed that Mike was holding himself away from her awkwardly, as if he was trying to keep from his body from touching hers. Then he brushed against her and she realized why he was doing what he holding himself that way. He had an erection! He was getting turned on by dancing with her!

"My God! I don't believe he's turned on from dancing with me!" she thought. The fluttering in her stomach grew more pronounced. "He's holding himself that way so I can't tell!" That realization caused the feelings Nancy had begun to experience to flourish. She pressed her body against her partner's as they danced, knowing she was teasing him, but teasing herself at the same time. She wanted to keep the unsettling, but nice, feelings growing inside her, even though she knew it was dangerous for her to play this game.

The song they were dancing to ended. Nancy was disappointed, but her disappointment quickly faded when the band moved into another number. She and Mike stayed on the dance floor and, as they continued to dance, she kept brushing against him. She managed to let her leg hit his quite often, making it more and more getting difficult for her partner to conceal the swollen shaft in his pants.

Nancy was disappointed when the band announced that the next number they were playing would be the last for the night. She was having a wonderful time, and was sad that the evening, which had wound up being much more fun than she expected, was coming to an end.

When the last dance was over, she walked back to the table with Mike. "Thanks for asking me to dance, Mike. It was fun," she said softly after they sat down. "George and I don't get out much. I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to dance."

"Sandy, my wife, and I don't go dancing as much as I'd like, either," Mike said. "It's kind of funny, really. We keep talking about how we need to take the time to do it, but there's always something else to do. You probably know how that is, don't you?"

Nancy nodded. "It's the same with George and me," she replied. Then she stifled a yawn. "Excuse me! I guess I need to get back to my room and get some sleep," she said, "I've got to be up and in our booth early tomorrow."

"I guess I better get to bed, too," Mike said.

They got up, left the lounge, and started down the hallway to their rooms. When they arrived at Nancy's room, she stopped, turned to face Mike and studied his face.

Mike smiled at her and took a deep breath. "I...I, ah, I had a very nice time tonight, Nancy," he said. His voice sounded raspy.

"I did, too, Mike," Nancy replied. "I had more fun than I've had in a long time." She took his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You made my evening much more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be." "Go in your room now!" a voice inside her yelled. "Before you do something you'll be sorry for!"

Mike took a step closer. Nancy, looking up at him, smiling, and suddenly realized she was breathing hard and her heart was pounding. Then he bent and his head started moving toward hers. Nancy thought about stopping him, but instead she decided there would be no harm in sharing a "good night" kiss with him.

Then their lips met and intense, overwhelming feelings flashed through her. Nancy, reacting instinctively to those feelings, pressed against Mike and heard herself moaning softly into his mouth. Her arms encircled him, pulling him against her. Mike wrapped his arms around her and the kiss continued, growing more and more intense. Their mouths opened, their tongues lashed, and their bodies continued to strain against each other.

When the kiss ended, Nancy took a half-step back and stood there, her heart pounding, gasping for breath, staring into Mike's eyes. She couldn't believe how she had allowed this to happen again. The fluttering in her stomach was now churning desire, desire she wasn't able to deny. "Do...do you want to come in?" Nancy heard herself say. Even though she knew she shouldn't be doing it, she was inviting Mike into her room! Like always when this happened, there was an unreal feeling about her. It felt as if she was outside her body, listening as someone else performed these shameful acts.

Mike nodded, then he stood next to Nancy with his arm around her while she fumbled around in her purse, looking for her room key. When she finally located the key, she unlocked the door to her room and went inside, very aware of the fact that Mike had entered the room with her. She knew what was going to happen next, even though she also knew it was terribly wrong.

She watched Mike push the door closed and lock it. Then she again found herself in Mike's arms, with his lips pressing against hers and his tongue spearing into her mouth. His actions served to fan the passion, which had begun to smolder deep inside her earlier in the evening, into a free-burning conflagration of need. She was totally swept up in the feelings she was experiencing, feelings that brushed aside any thoughts of stopping that remained in her mind. Mike clasped her buttocks in his hands and pulled her against him. She felt his swollen organ pressing against her belly and moaned softly.

Mike started moving toward the big bed in the center of the room, pulling her with him. She knew she should stop this, and tried desperately to formulate the words to tell him that they had to stop. While her mental struggle continued, she felt Mike open the single button that held her dress closed. Then his hands slid onto her bare flesh. Unbearably sweet, overwhelming sensations burst through her when he touched her bare skin. He stripped her clothes off and continued to caress her. His actions aroused her and stilled her protests. Even though she knew what she was allowing Mike to do was wrong, she was no longer able to muster even a thought of stopping.

Mike let go of her and stripped his clothes off, then he grabbed her and they fell onto the bed. He landed on top of Nancy and her hand searched between them and grasped his swollen cock.

When Mike groaned and lifted his hips, Nancy positioned the tip of his erection at her opening, then he lowered himself. Exquisite sensations flooded her when his cock sank into her. Past caring whether what she was doing was wrong or not, she locked her legs behind her companion while her body strained off the bed. She was experiencing a level of arousal with a man who was a vitural stranger much higher than anything she ever experienced with her husband. It was always like this!

Neither Mike nor Nancy had spoken since they entered the room, and, save for their groans of passion, they remained wordless as their bodies struggled toward release.

Nancy broke the silence when she attained release. "Now!!! Oh, God!!! Nowwwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwww!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she moaned. Her body stiffened and began to vibrate with orgasmic feelings. Her fingers dug into Mike's bottom as he drove into her. Her orgasm was stupendous!

"Yeahhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Mike cried as he pumped his hot cream into her. When his passion was finally spent, he rolled off Nancy and laid next to her on the bed.

Nancy laid beside Mike with tears in her eyes and her mind in tumult. Despite her determination not to let something like this happen again, it had. She had allowed herself to have sex with a man she'd just met! She'd violated her marriage vows again! She'd betrayed her husband and her children! Just like the times this had happened before, she felt incredibly guilty and ashamed. Even the powerful feelings of recrimination filling her mind couldn't keep her from being aware of how wonderful what she just experienced had been. She didn't know what to say to Mike, so she wiped the tears away and didn't say anything.

After a while Nancy, needed to go to the bathroom, so she got out of bed. She was nervous about being naked in front of Mike, so she looked around for something she could use to cover herself. She saw his shirt, picked it up, slipped into it, then she walked to the bathroom. In the bathroom, as she went about doing what she had to do, she once again began to experience feelings of guilt and shame. She couldn't believe she had let herself get that out of control again, especially after she'd promised herself it wasn't going to happen. What was she going to do now? Should she ask Mike to leave? How could she go back out in the bedroom and face him after the way she'd acted? How was she going to face her husband and kids when she got home?

She knew she couldn't hide in the bathroom all night, so she went back out to the bedroom, walked to the bed, and sat down on it, cross-legged, still wearing Mike's shirt. She leaned over and kissed him softly and stroked his face with her hand. "Mike, that...that was wonderful," she whispered.

Mike smiled up at her. "It was wonderful, wasn't it?" he said. "You know, Nancy, I...I didn't expect this to happen. I...I hope you aren't upset with me."

Nancy shook her head. "I...I'm not sorry it happened," she murmured. "I...I guess, maybe, we shouldn't have done it, but we can't change that now, can we? What's done is done." The thing that troubled her the most about what had happened was that she couldn't remember the last time making love with her husband George had been as exciting as making love with a man who was a virtual stranger had been.

"I'm not sorry it happened, either," Mike replied. "You...you were wonderful! God, you're so lovely!"

Nancy was sitting with her bare legs near Mike's face. He rolled on his side and began to stroke them lightly with his fingers.

Nancy looked down at him and smiled. "It's sweet of you to say that," she replied softly.

Mike looked at her questioningly. "Do you want me to go back to my room?" he asked.

Nancy thought for a few moments, then she shook her head. "Why? We can't undo what we've done, can we?" she replied, "What good would your going back to your room do?" She slid under the covers and rolled on her side to face him.

Eagerly, Mike pushed the shirt she still wore apart, then he took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. She groaned softly and slid her hands into his hair. "God, I love that!" she murmured while he suckled her. "It makes my stomach feel all fluttery!"

Mike continued nursing on her, moving his mouth from one breast to the other, sucking her as if he were a desperately hungry infant. Her nipples grew hard and firm and stood out proudly from the smooth flesh surrounding them.

While he was suckling her breast, he began to slide his hands over her, exploring, searching.

The sensations Nancy experienced as Mike's hand moved lightly over her soft, warm flesh were powerfully arousing. What she was doing might be terribly wrong, but it did feel wonderful!

After a while, Mike abandoned Nancy's breasts, leaving her rigid nipples glistening with wetness. He began to kiss the rest of her body. His lips traveled over her softly rounded belly and she murmured with delight.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!!!" Nancy groaned, rolling onto her back. She could feel her body moving more and more insistently as his lips and hands roamed over it.

Mike's hand slipped between her legs and slid upward. Nancy gasped when he began to toy with her still-wet vagina. He slid one finger into her, her back arched, and her moans grew louder. "Yess!!! Yessss!!!" she cried. "God, Yes!!" She felt his lips approaching the damp mass of her pubic hair. They moved through it and the wonderful sensations she was experiencing grew and her movements became more and more furious. "Oh, yess!!! Oh, yes!!! Oh, yesssss!!!" she mewled.

Mike continued with his caresses, evoking a constant stream of cries of delight from her. His tongue lashed her clit and his finger pistoned in and out of her well-lubricated opening, and her body went wild. She could feel his cock, which had re-awakened, pressing against her leg.

"Oh, God, Mike!! That feels too good!!! I'm...I'm going to come!!! Oh, God!!!!" she groaned, her back arching. "Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Her hips began to buck when another incredibly intense orgasm roared through her.

When Nancy began to calm, Mike rolled her onto her belly, pulled up her hips, and plunged his cock into her still-quivering opening.

Nancy was surprised but delighted by Mike's action. "Yesss!!! Oh, Yessss!!!" she cried, pressing back against him. "I need you, Mike!!! Take me!!! Please, Mike!!!"

Mike drove into her powerfully, his cock surging deep into her, his thighs slapping hers. He reached under her, took abreast in each hand, and squeezed them, letting the nipples jut between his fingers, tantalizing her.

"I can't...I can't stand it!!! It feels so good!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!" Nancy whimpered as the man continued to hammer into her. "Oh, Jesus!!! I...I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it!!! Ag...gain!!! I'm gonna come again!!! Now!!! Now!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, toooooooo!!!!" Mike roared. Once more his body sent jets of his torrid cream spewing into her.

Sated, they collapsed onto the bed. Mike pulled his softening cock out of Nancy and they rolled into each other's arms.

Nancy kissed him fervently. "God! I haven't experienced anything this wonderful in ages!" she whispered, breathless. "Don't go back to your room. I want to wake up with you next to me!"

Mike kissed her tenderly. "I was hoping that's what you'd say," he told her.

They pulled the covers up and, locked in each other's arms, soon fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers