Nancy's Quest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Glen did what she told him to do. She got to her knees on the bed next to him, bent forward, and let her long hair fall onto his body. She began to move her head back and forth slowly, sweeping her silken tresses over him. When her hair swept over his cock, she heard him groan. She loved being in control of a grown man like this. It was all she could do to keep from coming!

"Do...do you like it when I do that, Greg?" she whispered.

"God! Yes!" he moaned. "I've never felt anything like it in my life! It...it's incredible!"

"I thought you might like it," she murmured. She kept sweeping her silken hair over him.

Finally, Glen sat up. "It's my turn now," he said, his voice breaking. "You lay down now."

She did and he immediately began to kiss and caress her. He suckled her breasts, teasing her nipples with his lips, tongue, and teeth, making her gasp and squirm. Then his lips trailed over her flat belly, moving toward the point where her legs and body joined. She squirmed and twisted and soft, insistent, murmurs poured from her. When his lips moved through her pubic hair her back arched, raising her middle off the bed. His mouth moved onto her pussy which by now was soaking wet with excitement. When his tongue began to lash the lips of her pussy, her movements became more insistent, as did the sounds of passion she was making from her. Her hands clutched the covers.

Suddenly, her body stiffened and began to jerk and she began to make soft grunts of joy. "Uh!!!" she grunted, "Uh!!! Uhhh!!! Uhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

As suddenly as they started, the grunts and stiffness ended and she slumped on the bed. Glen gave her pussy a last kiss, then slid up and took her in his arms.

She snuggled into her neighbor's arms, pressing her face into his chest. He had spent more time making love to her than any man ever had! And everything he did had all been for her. She was surprised. She expected him to fool around a little, then jump on her like the other guys she'd had sex with did. But he'd done much more for her than Mark ever did. "You...you made me come!" she whispered. "How come you made me come like that? I...I thought you were going to, you know, ah, make love to me."

"I do plan to make love with you," Glen said, kissing her forehead.

"But...but if I already came, how can we?" she asked. She wasn't a novice at sex, but there were many things she still had to learn.

"Believe me, there will be no problem," Glen told her. "We're going to make love."

"But...but..." she stammered.

"You're about to find out," Glen said, pushing her onto her back. He moved between her legs, held his cock in his hand, and positioned it at her soaking wet opening. Then he slid the swollen shaft into her slowly.

She groaned and felt thrills rippling up and down her back. She could feel his cock throbbing once it was inside her!

When he was all the way in her, Glen began to move slowly. He paused often, letting her calm down, at least a little. Then he began moving again. Over and over he did it, driving her wild with need. She stared up at him, wide-eyed, her hands clutching his arms.

"Do you like doing it this way?" he grunted. "Does it feel good?"

She bit her lip softly and nodded. "I...I sure do!" she replied. "I can't believe it! It feels super!"

"Would it be better if you were on top?" Glen asked.

She no longer cared how they did it, just so they did it! "I don't care," she replied. Her hips started moving in time with Glen's.

Glen pulled out of her and rolled onto his back. She straddled him, gripped his cock in her hand, inserted it back into her, then she lowered herself onto it. The minute his erection was in her, she began to move her hips wildly. She was so turned on, she couldn't keep still.

Glen groaned, grasped her bobbing breasts, and squeezed them. "I'm gonna come if you keep moving like that!" he warned her.

Her eyes were closed and she could feel her hair flying as she rode him. She heard him, but couldn't stop. She had to come! Her movements didn't slow.

"Oh, God!!! I'm gonna come!" Glen groaned through clenched teeth when he exploded into her. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Even though her neighbor was spewing jet after jet of his hot seed into her, and it felt fantastic, She didn't come with him. She kept moving, eyes squeezed shut, her body squirming and moving passionately. Fortunately for her, Glen's cock, still trapped in her snug, warm slit, stayed hard. She used that fact to her benefit. Then, finally, she stiffened. "Uhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she groaned when another powerful orgasm raced through her body. Her hands clasped Glen's, which were still locked on her breasts. Her back arched, her head rolled back, and her blond hair swayed and shook as her body vibrated through orgasm. At last she quieted and slowly collapsed atop him. Only then did his cock begin to soften.

After they finished, she laid in Glen's arms and they talked about things she could no longer remember. Eventually, she got up, got dressed, and went home. At home, she lay in her bed, thinking about what she'd done. She knew what she'd just done was wrong, but she knew she'd sleep with Glen again if she got the chance. She also knew she would do whatever she could to see there was another time.

She continued undressing in front of her open window, hoping Glen ws watching, keeping her hopes of enjoying another night with him alive. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. Shortly after their night together, Glen was transferred to another city.

Still not sure why she had recalled that long-ago event, Nancy rolled over, snuggled against her husband and, finally, she fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12