Nancy's Quest Ch. 06

Story Info
Nancy has satisfying evening with her husband.
1.8k words
4.56
28.4k
2
0

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter six

Nancy was glad that, for once, she was able to spend a quiet evening at home with her husband and kids. George was reading and she was working on a quilt she was making for her daughter. Their daughter, Dawn, was in bed, sound asleep, and the boys were in their room, working on their homework. Classical music from a new CD her husband had brought home that day, came from the stereo. He suggested they leave the TV off for a change, and Nancy was happy to agree.

George was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans. Nancy had on a pajama set her husband bought her. The pajamas had a white top with black edging around the collar and pocket, and a pair of boxer shorts. She noticed that her husband kept pausing from his reading to glance at her legs.

Grinning, she kept pinning the patches which would form the quilt together, getting them ready to be sewed. She found the fact that she could enjoy something as domestic and quiet as this time she was spending with her husband odd, especially given what had happened earlier in the week with Lee, one of her co-workers.

After a while, Nancy set down the cloth she was working on, and went upstairs to check on her sons. She found the boys, both in their pajamas, lying in their beds. "You both done with your homework?" she asked.

"I am, Mom," Mike, her oldest, replied.

"Me, too, Mom," her younger son, Bill, told her.

"Get to sleep now," she told them. She kissed both of them, went back downstairs, and stopped in the kitchen to get a drink.

Her husband met her as she was returning to the living room, pulled her into his arms, and hugged her against him. "You know," he said. "You're very distracting tonight. Seeing you in that outfit makes it hard for me to concentrate on my book." He led her to the sofa and they sat down on it.

Nancy smiled at her husband. "It does, does it?" she asked softly. Her husband's hug had fires of need springing to life inside her. She wasn't sure how she could be like this. She loved George, and he was a wonderful lover. Why was she driven to sleep with other men, too?

"Do you have any idea how terrific you look in that outfit?" her husband asked.

Nancy hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. "I...I love you, George," she whispered.

"I love you, too, Nancy," he replied.

She snuggled against her husband, put her arms around his neck, and pulled his face to hers. Their lips joined.

While they were kissing, George pulled her onto his lap and began to open the top of her pajamas. At first, she was a little worried. What if one of their kids came down and caught them? When he got the pajama top open, he began to kiss down her neck, onto her chest, and then he began to kiss and lick her nipples.

Delightful sensations began to sweep through Nancy and she no longer worried about the kids waking up. She tangled her fingers in her husband's hair and pulled his head against her chest.

After a while, George tugged on the boxer shorts and Nancy shifted to help him strip off her pajama bottoms. After her husband had her lower half bare, he continued to kiss and touch her and her trembling grew more and more visible and the volume of her moans increased.

Finally, George slid off the sofa, knelt on the floor next to it and continued to making love to her with his mouth and hands.

When her husband's searching lips moved between her legs and he began to tease her vagina with his tongue, Nancy squirmed and arched her back. "Ohhhhhhh!! Yessssss!! Yesssssss!!" she moaned. Her hips rose off the sofa. "Please, darling!! Oh, George, please!!"

George let his tongue flutter over her labia, then he swept it over her swollen clit as he slid two fingers into her already-wet opening. She kept squirming and moaning. "Uhhhhhhhh!! Uhhhhhhhhh!! Uhhhhhhhhh!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!" she groaned. Her protestations of delight kept time with her husband's thrusting fingers. Waves of pleasure rolled over her. Then, suddenly, she felt her release happening. "Ohhhhh!! Oh, Goddddddddd!! Oh, Goddddddd!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!" she cried and her hands pressed her husband's face tighter into her middle. "Nowwwwwwww, George!! Ohhhhh, Darling!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Nowwwwwwww!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

The intense orgasm Nancy experienced did little to assuage her need. The minute the orgasm induced by her husband's mouth ended, she was pulling at her mate's clothes.

"Take your clothes off!!" she moaned, fumbling with his sweatshirt and the zipper of his jeans. "I want you naked! I need you! Please, George, please!"

Before long, her husband was naked, too. Before he could act, she pushed him onto his back on the floor, rolled off the sofa onto him, and began to kiss him passionately while her naked body writhing against his.

Nancy heard her husband moan when her lips and hands began to move over his body. She was extremely turned on, so she didn't spend a lot of time on foreplay. She savored his loud groan when, seconds later, her warm mouth consumed his cock.

"Gahhhhhhhhh!!" George cried when his swollen cudgel disappeared into his wife's mouth.

Nancy massaged her husband's balls while she sucked him wantonly. She brought him just to the brink of explosion, then stopped and backed off, only to resume what she was doing and take him to the very edge of coming once more. It was wild! She loved the sounds her spouse was making and the frantic way his body was moving.

Finally, she let his cock slide out of her mouth and moved atop him. "I...I...want...you...in me, darling!" she gasped. "I...I have to have...you!" She centered his cock on her opening, then sank onto it, emitting an impassioned sigh. "Oh, God! Do I ever need that!" she murmured.

Once her husband's erection was all the way in her, Nancy began to rock her hips. She felt his cock flailing around inside her, driving her wild. Her breasts were bouncing as she rode him and her husband wrapped his hand around them and began to rub his thumbs over distended nipples.

Nancy groaned with delight. "So...goood!! That's so...goood!! So...goood!!" she sighed. "Uhhhhhhhhh!! Uhhhhhhhh!! Oh, George!! Take meeeeeee!! Please!! Nowwww!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!! Nowwwwwwwwww!! Nowwwwwwww!!" She rocked her hips even more wildly.

"Yeahhhhhhh!! Take....Ittttttt!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!" her husband cried, his hips rising, when he erupted powerful jets of hot cream into her.

"Yeeeeesssssssss, Darling!! Oh, yeeeeessssss!! Nowwwww!! Nowwwww!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Nancy cried. Delight continued to deluge her. Her fingers dug into her mate's arms and her body trembled wildly.


Sated at last, Nancy remained lying on top of her husband, her nipples boring into his chest. He slid his arms around her and held her as they quieted. She could feel his cock soften and slide from her.

"Making love with George is really wonderful!" she thought as she lay next to her husband, wrapped in his arms. "He makes me feel so satisfied! More satisfied than anyone else!" That realization puzzled and upset Nancy. If her husband was such a satisfying lover, why was she driven to cheat on him?

After a few minutes, she pushed herself up, and looked down at her husband. "You got me all sticky," she said. "I have to get cleaned up." She slid off him and padded out of the room.

When Nancy returned to the living room, she found her husband sitting on the sofa. She sat down next to him, still naked, pulled her legs under her, leaned toward him, and their lips met again. Once more, as George kissed her and held her in his arms, Nancy felt excitement again begin to blossom inside her once more.

Nancy, calmer now, was beginning to experience guilt. She was cheating on George, she didn't deserve the wonderful feelings he gave her. When the kiss ended, she slipped out of her husband's arms, got off the sofa, walked across the room and stood there with her back to him, very near tears, wondering what kind of woman she was.

She heard George get up, then he came up behind her and put his arms around her. With a sigh, Nancy leaned back against him and felt his cock slide between her buttocks.

She slid her hand between them and wrapped it around her husband's rigid cock. "What's this?" she asked.

"Ah..." George gasped. "Do...do you...you really have to ask?"

"Take me, Darling!" she murmured. She began to stroke his swollen rod. "Please, George! Take me now! I need you again!"

Nancy knelt on the over-stuffed chair she was standing next to, and her husband moved behind her, slid his cock into her, and slowly began to thrust deeply, caressing her back with incredibly light strokes as he did. His distended shaft rode easily in her snug, well-lubricated opening.

"Oh, God, Darling, this is wonderful!" Nancy purred as her husband's shaft slid in and out of her. Each time he drove it in, she could hear their thighs kiss.

While her husband repeated the delightful motion again and again, she felt her desire begin to grow once more.

George leaned forward and cupped her breasts lightly, letting her distended nipples rub against his palms.

Nancy shuddered. "Oh, Darling, yessss!! Oh, yessss!!" she purred. "Don't stop!! God! Don't you ever stop!"

George suddenly stopped, straightened up, and pulled his cock out of her.

"George, what are you doing?" Nancy asked. She turned and tried to look over her shoulder to see what her husband was doing.

"Come on..." George took her arm. "Let's go back over to the sofa."

They quickly went across the room. Nancy laid down and stretched out on the sofa. George lowered himself onto her and, when he did, she guided his cock into her. "Yesss!! Oh, George, yessss!!" she purred as his cock filled her. "That's wonderful!! So wonderful!!" Her legs rose and locked behind his and she ground her pelvis against him.

George kissed her, then began to plunge into her forcefully. So powerful were his thrusts that he made the sofa creak.

"Yessssssss!! Oh, Darling, yesssssss!!" Nancy cried. Her fingers raked her husband's back. "Better!! Oh, God!! This is even better!! Please!! Please, George!! I...Oh, God!! I can't wait!! Oh, God, George, I can't wait!!" Her hips lunged against him urgently. "Nowwwwwwww!! Take me nowwwwwww!!" she cried as, once again, waves of ecstasy rolled over her. "Take me nowwwwwwww!! Yessssssssss!! Yessssssssss!! Yessssssssssss!! Oh, Darling, yesssssssssssssssssss!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!"

"Here it comes!! Take it, baby, take ittttttttt!!" George groaned as he spewed more of his torrid cream into his wife.

Afterward, they held each other for a while. Nancy lay against George, her soft hair tickling his chest and chin.

"I love you, Nancy," George said. "I love you so much."

Nancy once more felt guilt sweep over her. "I...I love you, too," she replied. "You make me feel so wonderful." Tears began filling her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. What kind of woman was she?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers