Nancy's Quest Ch. 08

Story Info
Nancy rebounds into the arms of teenager Benny Morris.
4.8k words
4.71
52.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XIII

Nancy's Quest

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eight

Nancy was working in her yard. Her husband and the kids were away for a weekend camping trip with a group of other fathers and children from the neighborhood. Nancy knew she was a woman with a problem. She had violated her marriage vows and didn't seem to be able to stop doing it, although she wasn't sure why.

It wasn't as if her husband wasn't paying her adequate attention. In fact, he was the most satisfying lover she ever had. Even though they had been married for fifteen years, he continued to make love to her almost every night, and he did still satisfy her, perhaps more than he ever had.

In spite of the fact she had a marriage other women would love to have, she couldn't keep from succumbing to other men. Right now she was involved in an affair with Lee McGill, a man she worked with. She seemed unable to stop seeing Lee, although she more and more began having doubts about their relationship, which seemed to be foundering.

In fact, she and Lee met that morning at the restaurant and motel where they usually conducted their trysts. When Nancy arrived, Lee was already there, waiting in the parking lot, looking around nervously. He walked over to her car and Nancy rolled her window down.

"You aren't going to believe this. All the rooms are booked," Lee said. "There's some kind of convention going on in town."

Nancy recognized the fact that the motel being full gave her a chance to avoid going with Lee, but she didn't take it. "Get in," she said. "Let's find another place."

Lee slid into her car. He leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. Nancy was wearing a black and white patterned dress that buttoned all the way down the front and had a full, sweeping skirt. His eyes scanned her and a look of delight appeared on his face. "You look great today, Nance!" he said.

"Thank you," she replied. She pulled out of the parking lot and headed down the highway.

Lee slid across the seat, dropped his hand on her leg and began stroking it.

"Oh, Lee!" Nancy murmured, squirming, as delicious feelings began to rush through her. "You don't believe in wasting time, do you?"

"Not when I'm with someone as gorgeous as you," Lee replied. "Damn, Nance, you're so pretty I can't keep my hands off you." His caresses became bolder, stirring her even more. He unbuttoned a few of the buttons on the skirt and slid his hand under the dress, onto her stockinged leg.

Nancy dropped her hand to his lap, found his cock and discovered it was already stiff and swollen. That was one of the nice things about Lee, he always wanted her!

"Jesus, Nance! If...if you keep doing that, I'm gonna come in my pants!" Lee groaned as she squeezed his swelling cock.

"Is that true?" Nancy asked. He was caressing her breasts and, as always, that was really turning her on!

"Maybe you...you could find a side road and pull over?" Lee suggested. His voice was hoarse with need. "I...I'm not sure how much longer I can wait."

A short distance ahead of them, Nancy spotted a side road. She turned onto it, drove a little way off the highway, then pulled into a field, stopped and shut off the engine. "Is...is this all right?" she asked softly.

"Ah, yeah, why not?" he replied.

Wild with need from Lee's caresses, she unbuckled her seat belt, turned, opened his zipper, and took out his swollen cock. Then she bent and took it into her mouth. Her tongue moved over the swollen, veined surface. She heard his groans of delight when her hands and lips began moving over his balls and cock. It wasn't long before his hips were bouncing on the seat of the car.

"I can't wait! Oh, Nance! I can't wait!" Lee moaned. "I'm gonna come!"

Nancy decided that if that's what he wanted, that's what she'd give him. After all, they had the rest of the day, didn't they? Her grip on his balls tightened and the actions of her mouth became more insistent. She heard him give a loud moan, then his hot fluids were spewing into her mouth. She sucked him dry, then sat back on the seat and looked at him. "Did you like that, Lee?" she asked.

"Like it! I loved it!" Lee replied. "My God! You are fantastic!" He reached for her.

Nancy allowed herself to be pulled into his arms. He began playing with her breasts and she gasped as thrills roiled through her. She was so turned on she could scream. He opened the remaining buttons of the dress and his hands began stealing over her, caressing her breasts through her bra.

Lee slid his hands around behind her and fumbled with the clasp of her bra, then got it undone. His hands slid back to her breasts and began caressing them.

Nancy arched her back, pressing her breasts against his hands. "Oh, God, that feels so wonderful!" she moaned while he toyed with her erecting nipples. "That feels fabulous!!" She loved having her breasts played with and Lee seemed to know just how to do it! She couldn't believe it! Her nipples felt more swollen than usual. Lee's fingers continued to manipulate her nipples and her breathing got ragged. Doing this, in a car, like a couple of horny teenagers, was a real turn-on! "I...I never felt this...this wild...from...from being...touched there!" she gasped. Her breasts had always been sensitive, but this was too much!

Lee pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Nancy moved against him urgently, her lips crushing against his, her tongue snaking into his mouth. He had both of her breasts in his hands and was twirling her rock-hard, tingling nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. She was so turned on she was liable to...

"Oh, God, Lee! You...you're going to make me come! You really are!" she exclaimed.

Lee bent his head and covered the tip of one breast with his mouth.

When he did that, Nancy lost control. "Ahhhhhh! Yes! Oh, God, Lee! Yes!" she screamed, her hips rocking on the car seat.

Lee drew her swollen nipple deep into his mouth and pulled on its mate with his fingers. His other hand slid between her legs he began caressing her need-drenched pussy through her panties.

Nancy couldn't stand it any longer. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" she cried, "I don't believe it!!! I'm coming!"

When her orgasm passed, Nancy turned her head toward Lee and smiled. "I...I needed that so much," she said softly. "It was wonderful."

"It was wild, wasn't it?" Lee agreed.

"So where do you want to go?" Nancy asked. What they'd just done was nice. But as nice as it had been, she was still horny. She thought they would go to a motel where she could experience his hard cock plunging into her. As nice as what he'd done to her was, she needed more. Much more!

Lee turned bright read and got a sheepish look on his face. "Ah, Nance, I...... sorry," he stammered. "We got started so fast, I...ah...I didn't get to tell you..."

"Tell me what?" Nancy asked.

"Ah...something...something...something came up," he said. "My son has a little league game this morning. I...I have to go. It's...it's in a half-hour."

"Oh," Nancy replied softly. She felt a rush of disappointment. This wasn't fair! She was still horny. She needed to make love. Why had Lee agreed to meet her if he didn't have enough time for them to do what they needed to do?

Lee recognized her disappointment. "I'm really sorry, Nance," he said, "I didn't find out about the game until this morning. I...I didn't do this on purpose."

"That's all right, Lee," Nancy said. Furious, but trying hard not to show it, she straightened her clothes, slid behind the wheel, and put the car in "Drive". She drove back out on the highway and took Lee back to his car.

"I hope you aren't upset," Lee said as Nancy drove. "You do look like you are."

Nancy didn't respond. She kept her eyes on the road and drove as fast as she could. She was angry, so angry she felt like telling him to get out and walk! She pulled into the restaurant parking lot and stopped next to Lee's car.

"Hey, look, Nance. I really am sorry," Lee said. "I...I mean I didn't know, ah..."

Nancy kept staring straight ahead, not saying anything.

"Yeah, OK, I get the message," Lee said, a tinge of anger showing in his voice. He got out of the car, closed the door harder than he should have, then started for his car.

Nancy backed out of the parking space then, her engine roaring, she left the parking lot, tires squealing. She was out of sight before Lee could get in his car.

Nancy raked the yard, using a lot more energy than she needed to. She was very aware of the fact that she was still filled with unsated longing.

"Lee really is a son-of-a-bitch!" she thought as she recalled her unsatisfying morning meeting with her lover. She'd hoped for a morning of sexual satisfaction, but had gotten much less. "He doesn't care about me, he's just using me. I think it's time for me to stop seeing him," she mused. "I don't need to subject myself to that kind of humiliation if I'm not going to get anything from it!"

A power mower hummed behind Nancy. It was operated by Benny Morris, a boy from the neighborhood who was a few years older than her sons. Benny had been mowing their lawn and doing other odd jobs for them for years.

As she raked, Nancy noticed Benny looking at her with unabashed adoration in his eyes and she found herself acutely aware of the young man's adoring gaze. Benny was a bit chubby, and he did wear glasses. She thought he was cute. He was very polite and more than a little shy. If she remembered correctly, he was in his senior year in high school.

"When he matures and loses some of that baby fat, Benny is going to be a very handsome man..." Nancy reflected, "Even so, it looks like he's already quite grown up, I wonder..." The fact that she was having lewd thoughts about her teen-age neighbor caused her to experience a twinge of guilt and she tried to focus her thoughts on other things but, despite her best efforts, her thoughts kept returning to the teenager on the mower.

"I have to stop this!" she thought. She was terribly upset by what she found herself thinking. "What I've already done is bad enough. I can't be sick enough to compound it by seducing a nice young man like Benny!"

Benny finished mowing, shut off the mower, and put it in the shed next to the garage. Then he walked over to where Nancy was working.

"Are...are you all done with the mowing, Benny?" Nancy asked.

"Yeah, I'm all done, Mrs. Dillon. Is there anything else you want me to do?" he said. "I...I can finish that raking if you want me to."

Nancy was once more very aware of the way Benny was looking at her and felt warmth spreading through her. "Mowing the lawn is hot work, Benny," she said. "Would you like a cold drink?"

Benny, nodded, gulped and said, "Yeah, you want me to go in and get us something?"

"Why don't we both take a break? I'm thirsty, too," she commented. "Come on." She put the rake down, turned, and started toward the house.

When she reached the kitchen, Nancy got two cans of soda out of the refrigerator and handed one to Benny. Their hands brushed, an electric jolt raced up her arm, and she jumped. "I have to stop acting like this! What's wrong with me?" she thought. "What kind of sick woman have I become?" She forced herself to smile. "Have you got a steady girl, Benny?" she asked.

"Ah, no, not really," the young man replied, his voice cracking a little. "I...I did have, but she broke up with me last week."

"I don't suppose that's too big a problem for you, is it?" Nancy asked. "I imagine there are lots of girls you can take out, aren't there? I mean, you are a handsome young man."

The young man's face turned bright red. "Um...well...you may think so, but not too many of the girls in school do," he stammered. "I...not many of them seem to want to go out with me."

"If that's true, it must be girls these days are dumb," Nancy said. "If I was your age and you asked me out, I'd be honored to go. You're a very nice young man." That was true. He reminded her of what her husband had been like at that age.

Benny stood there, shifting from foot to foot, looking extremely uncomfortable. Finally, he took a deep breath. "Ah, Mrs. Dillon, I...I have to go to the bathroom," he croaked.

"Go ahead, Benny," Nancy replied. "You know where it is."

After the young man left the kitchen, Nancy leaned against the kitchen counter to steady herself. This was crazy! She'd seen the bulge in his jeans and it excited her. He looked huge! She heard him start go up the stairs. "Nancy Dillon, you have to get hold of yourself!" she thought. "You're starting to lose it. You really are!"

She stood in the kitchen quite a while, waiting for the young man to return but he didn't. It seemed like he was taking an unusually long time to go to the bathroom. "I wonder if something's wrong?" she thought. "Benny's been gone for quite a while. I wonder if he's sick or something. Maybe I better check." She set her soda on the counter and started up the stairs toward the bathroom, walking softly.

She found the bathroom door closed, but she heard soft noises - noises that sounded like moans - coming from behind the closed bathroom door. She leaned forward and placed her ear close to the door to see if she could tell what was happening. Maybe the young man was sick. What she heard when she pressed her ear to the door stunned her.

"Oh! Mrs. Dillon! Yes!" Benny was moaning softly.

At first Nancy was confused by what she heard, but it didn't take long for her to realize what the young man was doing. The realization thrilled her. "Don't do what you're thinking about doing!" her conscience warned her. "You've already made enough trouble for yourself, don't make it worse."

Nancy continued to stand there with her ear pressed against the door. She realized she was shaking. Finally she straightened up and, with a trembling hand, she reached down and tried the door. It was unlocked so she opened it and looked into the bathroom. When she saw what was happening, her breath caught in her throat.

Benny was sitting on the toilet. His pants were around his ankles, his legs stuck straight out in front of him, and he was stroking his cock! And what a magnificent cock it was! The young man's eyes were squeezed shut, so he wasn't aware that Nancy had opened the bathroom door and was watching him.

Nancy almost passed out with joy when the young man whispered her name again. He was imagining making love to her as he masturbated! He wanted her! He was fantasizing about making love to her!

Nancy's heart was pounding and she was having a difficult time breathing. She took a deep breath, then she began to walk slowly across the small room. When she reached the toilet, Benny opened his eyes and saw her. Nancy saw the shocked look on his face when he realized that she was standing next to him and smiled. "You have grown up, haven't you, Benny?" she purred. "You have become quite a man!"

Benny gulped for breath and continued staring at her, his hand still wrapped around his swollen cock.

"Benny, would you like me to do that for you?" Nancy asked. She knelt down next to him. Her hand encircled his cock, replacing his, and she began to gently stroke the teenager's organ. She heard his breath catch and felt him shudder. She couldn't get over how hard and big the young man's cock was! She stroked the young man's erection for a while, but the bathroom wasn't the place to do the things she wanted to do with him. "Come on, Benny, let's go someplace where we can be more comfortable," she whispered.

She stood up, pulled the trembling young man to his feet, and led him from the bathroom. She took hold of his cock again while they shuffled down the hall toward her bedroom. She slid her hand from the tip to the base and back again, massaging the sticky juices which were oozing from the slitted tip into the hot, veined shaft. She felt Benny trembling and was delighted. "He's so young and so handsome!" she thought. "And so turned on! I have a feeling this is going to be a wonderful afternoon!"

When they reached her bedroom, Nancy guided Benny to the bed and had him lay down. Then she stripped his clothes off. When she had him naked, she stood next to the bed, staring at the swollen, fleshy rod jutting from the young man's loins.

"He looks so delicious I have to taste him!" she thought. She bent and kissed Benny's engorged organ, evoking a passionate cry from the young man. She began lowering her head and parted her lips. When his throbbing shaft slid between her lips, she shuddered with elation. She wanted to give him an experience she was sure he'd never had before. She wanted to feel his juices shooting into her mouth!

Benny lay on the bed quaking while Mrs. Dillon sucked his cock! He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He had to be dreaming. There was no way she could be sucking his cock! It couldn't be real, but it sure felt that way! "Ahh!" he moaned passionately and his hips rocked.

Nancy heard the young man's impassioned moan, then, without any warning, a geyser of hot, sticky fluids spewed into her mouth.

"Mrs. Dillon!!!" Benny groaned, "Oh! God! Oh! God!"

Nancy swallowed all of the boy's come she could, but there was too much. The sticky fluids overflowed her mouth and dribbled down her chin. A joyful quiver swept through her when she experienced a small, but sweet, orgasm of her own.

Even though Benny's penis was softening, she continued to suck and lick it. Finally, when it was completely limp, she let it slide from her mouth. Then she sat back on her heels and smiled at the red-faced, wide-eyed young man. "Did you like that, Benny?" she asked.

Benny nodded. "It...it was awesome, Mrs. Dillon!" he replied. "Unreal!"

Nancy stretched out in the middle of the bed, looked at the young man, and smiled. She patted the bed next to her. "Slide over here next to me, Benny," she murmured.

Benny slid over against her and put his arm around her. "I...I...never...had...anything like that done to me before," he stammered. "I never knew I could feel that good!"

Nancy stroked his face and kissed him gently. "I'm glad you liked it, Benny," she whispered. "Would you like to make love with me?" Deep down inside, warning alarms were sounding. She knew what she was about to do was terribly wrong. Not only was she seducing a boy who was almost young enough to be her son, she was doing it in the bed she shared with George! But at that point, none of that mattered. She was turned on and needed to be made love to! And it was obvious Benny wanted to make love to her!

Benny nodded again. "Ah...yeah...I...I'd like that," the young man stammered. "I...I'd like that a...a lot!"

Nancy sat up and stripped off the faded pink sweatshirt she was wearing. Then she slid down her jeans. Leaving her lacy bra and bikini pants on, she snuggled against the young man. "Go ahead, Benny," she whispered. "Make love to me. I want you to make love to me. I need it!"

Benny took a deep breath, then he began exploring her body. He started by running his trembling hands lightly over her smooth, warm skin.

When the young man's hands began moving over her body, Nancy immediately felt excitement blossoming deep inside her. His touch was heavenly! He was so gentle! And his nervousness made it even more exciting. "Benny! Oh, Benny!" she murmured and covered his face with kisses. "Yes! That's it, my darling!!! Make love to me! Please, Benny, make love to me!"

Benny reached behind her and fumbled with the clasp of her bra. He finally managed to get it open, then he peeled it off and gazed at her breasts with a wide-eyed, adoring look in his eyes. Nancy could see his hand shaking as he reached out and touched one of her breasts gently.

"Oh, Benny!" Nancy groaned. Thrills shot through her when the young man began caressing her breast. Then his lips engulfed a nipple and he began to suck it softly. The sensations his actions caused were so wonderful she thought she would come, but she didn't. The young man continued to nurse on her, shifting his lips from one nipple to the other and back.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12