Nancy's Quest Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Inundated with fantastic sensations, Nancy writhed on the bed, moaning. "Benny! Benny! Benny!" she wailed, her back arching, her body on fire. "Yes! Oh yes! Kiss them! Oh, God! Kiss them!" As delightful as his suckling her breasts was, there was much more she needed! "Take me, Benny! Please, Benny! Take me!" she cried, clutching at him. Her hips wouldn't stop rising and falling. "I want to feel you in me!"

Benny rolled on top of her, tugged her panties off, and stared down at her nude body, wide-eyed and disbelieving. He looked confused, as if he wasn't sure what to do next.

"Benny, please!" Nancy clutched at him. Her hips rose, seeking him, "Take me, Benny! I need you!"
Benny slid between her out-spread legs and the tip of his re-invigorated cock brushed the torrid dampness of her labia. He groaned softly, pushed forward, and his cock began sliding into her.

"Yes! Oh, God, Benny! Yes!" Nancy groaned when the young man's swollen cudgel entered her. She raised her hips, receiving him, beckoning him to go deeper. This was even sweeter than she imagined it would be! When the boy's pubic bone nudged against hers, she felt more filled than she'd ever been! She couldn't believe how sublime it felt!

Benny began sliding his erection in and out. "Oh, Jeez! Oh, Jeez! I can't wait, Mrs. Dillon! It feels too good! I can't wait!" he groaned.

He had no sooner uttered the words when his juices gushed into Nancy, flooding her with warmth and wetness. "Benny! Oh, Benny! Yes!" she cried when she felt the young man's hot cream begin to bathe her insides. She was so close to coming that his explosion was all it took to set her off! "That's what I wanted! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Give it to me! I'm coming! Ahhh!Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

Their bodies struggled together while exquisite sensations flashed between them. At last, they had no more joy left to share and, spent, they disconnected and lay next to each other. Both of them were supremely satisfied.

Nancy rolled on her side. "Oh, Benny, that was wonderful!" she exclaimed, kissing the amazed young man. "I'm so satisfied! I needed that so badly!"

Benny, blushing, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. They laid there, cuddled in each other's arms and, physically and emotionally spent, they dozed off.

Nancy was awakened a little later by an insistent, tickling sensation. Disoriented, she sat upright, looked down, and realized that Benny was stroking her belly. That was what awakened her. Pangs of guilt caused her to pause. She couldn't believe she'd seduced this wonderful young man. Not only was she cheating on her husband, she was turning into a child molester!

Benny, startled by her sudden movement, pulled his hand away. "I...I'm sorry, Mrs. Dillon," he stammered, turning bright red. "I...I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me, Benny darling," Nancy said softly, "You surprised me. It didn't hurt, believe me! What you were doing felt wonderful!" She missed the sensations his touch had been causing and wanted more. "You don't have to stop! What you were doing really did feel wonderful!"

The young man smiled at her and resumed his caresses. Said back and savored the sweet sensations his tender exploration of her body generated. It felt as if he caressed every inch of her skin. She couldn't remember the last time her body had been explored, and loved, so completely. At last, his fingers moved onto her love-slick vagina, and he began exploring the organ between her legs. His motions fanned the embers of passion glowing inside her into wildfires of need. Before long, he had her twisting and moaning fervently.

When the young man's exploring fingers moved onto her clit Nancy gasped.

Benny looked at her, concerned. "Did...did I hurt you, Mrs. Dillon?" he asked.

"Oh, no, darling!" Nancy replied. "That feels wonderful! Don't stop! Please, Benny, don't stop!" She closed her eyes and let the sweet feelings continue to rush over her. She felt Benny's warm breath on her opening, then her hips jolted upward when his tongue thrust into her.

"Benny! Yes!" she keened, "Eat me! Ahhhhh! Eat me! Yes, Benny, eat me!" She thrust her pussy against his mouth and felt his tongue lashing her labia, then he found her swollen clit. When he began licking it, she went wild. "Coming! G-g-gaaaa! Oh, Benny! Oh, Benny! I'm coming Benny! Benny! Oh, Benny!" she shrieked. Her hands raked the sheets and her body convulsed with pleasure while the teenager's lips and tongue brought her to another crashing orgasm.

Nancy wasn't quite over that orgasm when she discovered that Benny's penis was erect again. She learned that because he rolled between her legs and drove it into her. She loved it! His erection stabbed into her, inflating a balloon of lust that was rapidly growing near the point of bursting into total bliss. She looked up into the young man's passion-filled face.

"Oh, Benny!" she groaned. She reached up, pulled his face down to hers, and drove her tongue into his mouth. Their tongues dueled, inflaming them even more. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes!" she moaned when the kiss ended. "Give me more, Benny! More!"

Benny kept driving into her and her body rocked up against his. The force of their coupling shook the bed, making it creak.

What the young man was doing to her felt wonderful, but Nancy knew she was nowhere near reaching orgasm. She pulled the young man's face down and kissed him again. "But don't stop! Oh, God, don't stop!" she moaned. "This feels so good!" Then she had an idea. "Let's do it doggie-style," she suggested.

They changed position and once they did, Benny's huge pole was sliding into her from the rear. He reached under her, grasped her breasts, and began rolling the rigid nipples between his fingers.

Startled, Nancy realized she was going to be able to come again! In fact... "Oh! Again! Ahhh! Benny! Again! Oh, God, Benny! I'm coming again!" she groaned. She pushed back against him, feeling his thighs slap against hers as she experienced another orgasm, perhaps her best one yet. "Yes! Benny! Benny! Yes! Yes!"

Benny exploded, too, his cries of delight mixing with hers. "Gaaa! Agghhh!" he groaned, as he blasted more jets of his hot juices into her.

Finally, sated, they collapsed onto the bed and laid in each other's arms for a long time.

Later, wearing a robe, Nancy walked the young man to the door. Before he went out, he pulled her into his arms, cupped her bottom in his hands, and kissed her deeply. "Thank you, Mrs. Dillon!" he said ardently. He released her, opened the door, and was gone, looking back as he went down the walk.

Nancy walked into the living room and sank onto the sofa. She laid down and curled up into a fetal position, sobbing, with tears pouring from her eyes. What was wrong with her? Why had she allowed this to happen? What kind of woman had she become?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12