Nancy's Quest Ch. 15

Story Info
Benny takes Nancy out on a date.
3.5k words
4.49
23.4k
2
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter fifteen

"How about letting me take you out for pizza tonight?" Ben said. "We could go over to Simmsville, nobody knows us over there."

Nancy found the fact that he wanted to take her out to dinner touching. "I think that's a lovely idea, Ben," she said softly. "I think it's very sweet that you asked me. I'd love to have pizza with you."

Ben smiled. "Ah, it's kind of early, so we don't have to go right away, do we?" he asked. His arms encircled her.

With a sigh, Nancy pressed against the young man. She realized she liked being in his arms and feeling his body against hers. "This feels too comfortable," she thought, "I really shouldn't be letting myself, or Ben, feel this way. It certainly isn't fair to him." He bent and kissed her. When their lips met, Nancy felt as if she was melting. His tongue caressed her lips, then probed into her mouth and lashed hers. The longer the kiss went on, the more aroused she got.

"Do...do you want to...to go back up to...to your bedroom?" Ben said breathlessly after the kiss ended.

Nancy was dumbfounded. They'd made love only moments before in the garage, but she was powerfully aroused once again! "I...I think that might be a...a very good idea, Ben," she said. She took the young man's hand and they started up the stairs.

When they arrived in the bedroom, Ben again pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. While their tongues dueled, he began to pull unbutton her sweater.

Nancy helped him and, once the sweater had been removed, his hands began moving over her nearly-bare body, bringing soft moans of joy and gasps of delight from her. His hand slid onto her breasts and he began toying with her nipples, which were already erect and straining.

Ben couldn't get enough of touching and kissing Nancy's breasts. They might be small, but they were wonderfully shaped and firm. And it felt so good when he touched the rigid nipples, too. He especially loved the way she squirmed and moaned when he played with them.

Nancy undid the clasp of Ben's jeans, which dropped around his ankles. Her hand moved inside his underpants and found his already-erect cock. God, she needed this! She sank slowly to her knees in front of him and began to kiss and lick the turgid, throbbing organ.

Ben stood in front of Nancy, wobble-legged, as she suckled him. He groaned and his hips began to move involuntarily, shoving his cock into her mouth. His fingers tangled in her hair and he pressed her against him. He still found it hard to believe she liked doing things like that to him! "Ah!" he groaned. "That feels so good!"

Nancy felt the young man's hands in her hair and found the urgent movement of his cock in and out of her mouth exhilarating.

Finally, afraid he'd come, Ben pulled his erection from her mouth, dropped to his knees, and kissed her. "Nancy, I...I want you," he told her. "I have to have you!" He helped her onto the bed and peeled her leggings down over her long, lean legs.

Once he had the clothes stripped from the bottom half of her body, Nancy laid back, her legs apart, Ben looked at her vagina. The petal-like pink lips were sopping wet with juices of desire. He knelt down, leaned forward, and planted his mouth in her middle.

Nancy's hip rocked upward and she felt starbursts of rapture exploding in her mind when her youthful lover's mouth covered her vagina. His lips and tongue explored her expertly, driving her to the brink of explosion. Her hips began bucking in response to what he was doing to her. "Ah!" she cried, "Oh, God, Ben, darling, that feels so wonderful!"

Ben stopped eating her, climbed on the bed and drove his erection into her.

"Oh!" Nancy groaned when she felt his swollen organ filling her. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! It...It feels so good! Oh, Ben! Oh, Ben!"

Ben began moving faster and faster. "Oh! Ohh!" he groaned, "I can't wait! I'm gonna come! Oh, God, Nancy! I'm coming!"

Ben's hot eruption sent Nancy spinning into a maelstrom of delirious sensations. "Yes! Yes! Ahhh! Ben!" she cried. "Oh, darling, take me! Oh, yes! Oh, yesss!"

When at last their bodies had calmed, Nancy looked at Ben and began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Look at you," she chuckled.

Ben looked down. He was still wearing his sweatshirt, but was nude from the waist down except for his shoes and socks. "Oh..." His face reddened, "I...I wanted you so bad, I...I couldn't wait to get undressed, I..." Then he looked at her and a smile formed on his face. "What about you?" he asked.

Nancy realized that she, too, was clothed from the waist up. She pulled him down to her and kissed him. "I guess, if you're taking me out to dinner, I should take a bath," she said after the kiss ended. She stretched then she got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. She turned on the water and examined herself in the bathroom mirror while she waited for the water to get hot enough. The reflection in the mirror was a woman who, she thought, looked much younger than forty. That woman had straight light brown hair that hung just below her shoulders. The woman's body was slim, but curved in all the right places, especially her hips and bottom. The woman in the mirror had long, slim legs, which were still firm. The only thing that bothered her about what she saw were her breasts, which she had always wished were larger.

She turned, opened the glass shower door, checked to make sure the water was the right temperature, then she stepped inside and felt the stinging hot spray pelting her body. She stood in the shower, soaping herself, her back to the shower door. She worked the lather into her skin and stood, head back, eyes closed, under the driving spray. Suddenly she felt a rush of cool air, then hands began to slide over her soapy flesh, and something very warm and hard pressed between her buttocks. Startled, she jumped. "Ben!" she exclaimed, as the young man pulled her against him, squeezing her soap-slick breasts in his hands, pushing his hard shaft between her buttocks.

The young man let Nancy's nipples protrude from between his fingers while he gently massaged her breasts. His actions evoked murmurs of passion, which once more was taking control of her. He thrust his hips forward and his cock plunged between her buttocks. The movement was eased by the slippery suds Nancy had spread over herself.

Nancy responded by pressing her hips back against him. "God, Ben, you're making me crazy!" she moaned. "I...I need you again!"

"I need you, too," Ben whispered in her ear.

"Why don't we get out, dry off, and go back to bed?" Nancy suggested breathlessly. His swollen wand, prodding between her buttocks, teasing her anus, and brushing her vagina, was turning her insides to Jello. She needed it inside her!

"I have a better idea. Try bending over," Ben said. "I think, maybe we can do it right here."

Nancy, who had made love in the shower before, knew what he'd suggested would work, so she bent forward. When she did, the tip of his cock touched her clit. Her legs were rubbery and she grabbed the faucets to steady herself as she enjoyed feeling the wedge-shaped head of her lover's cock spread her open and slowly invade her. "Oh! Ben! That's...it's incredible!" she groaned when he grabbed her hips and began to piston his shaft into her. She could hear the sound of his thighs slapping against hers as he thrust into her repeatedly. She reached into her middle and began to stroke her clit. When she did, she found she could feel Ben's shaft sliding in and out of her. It was too much. "Ben!" she groaned, "I...I...I'm...Oh, God! I'm coming! Yes! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

"Me, too! Me, too!" Ben cried. His hands dug into her soft flesh as he slammed against her and hosed her insides once again with his scalding fluids.

As their ardor ebbed, they slid to the floor of the shower and, clinging to each other, they leaned against the wall of the shower.

"I don't believe it! Oh, Ben, you are so amazing!" Nancy told the young man, her chest still heaving.

"You're pretty incredible yourself," Ben replied.

They finished their shower, got out, and dried each other off. Ben put his clothes back on and, while Nancy got dressed and fixed her hair, he went downstairs to the living room to wait for her.

Nancy put on a clinging pale blue jersey blouse and loose white wraparound skirt. She examined herself in the full-length mirror on the bathroom door and was satisfied by what she saw. She went downstairs and was elated by the look she saw in Ben's eyes when she walked into the living room.

He jumped to his feet when she walked into the room. "God, Nancy, you look gorgeous!" he said.

"I'm glad you think so," Nancy replied. She could feel her face getting warm and knew she was blushing.

They took Nancy's car and she let Ben drive. "So, Ben," she said as they rolled down the highway. "You graduate from high school this year, don't you?"

Ben nodded. "Yeah, I do," he replied.

"Do you know what you're going to do after graduation?" she asked.

"I'm going to college," Ben replied. "I've already been accepted at Sinking Springs State University."

"That's wonderful, Ben," Nancy said. "What are you planning to study?"

"I want to be a teacher," the young man told her. "An English teacher, actually."

"I bet you'll be a good teacher," Nancy said. Her sons were both talking about going to college. Mike, the oldest planned to studying engineering and her younger son said he wanted to learn about business, like his father.

The pizza restaurant Ben took her to was a small, trendy place located in the basement of a business block on the main street of the small town. When they got inside, Nancy discovered that it had a very intimate atmosphere. There were booths along one wall, tables in the middle, and a bar along the other wall. The overall lighting in the place was dim, and the atmosphere, unlike a lot of pizza restaurants, was subdued. They were seated in a corner booth.

"I know nobody is likely to recognize us here, but I still feel a little nervous," Nancy said as she slid into the booth.

"Don't worry about it," Ben said. "Everything will be fine.

A waitress brought them menus, asked if they wanted cocktails, then left so they could decide what they wanted.

Nancy held the menu in front of her, surveying the various choices. All of a sudden, something brushed her breast, sending a thrill through her. She glanced down and saw that her companion was caressing the side of her breast with his outstretched finger. "Ben!" she whispered. "What on earth do you think you're doing?"

"Just keep holding the menu up the way you are and nobody can see a thing," the young man whispered. His movements became bolder. His fingers found one of her nipples and went to work on it through the soft material of her blouse.

"Oh!" Nancy moaned when Ben began to teased her now-turgid nipple. She kept the menu in front of her, even though she could no longer focus on it.

"Have you decided what you want?" Ben asked.

"Ah...I...Ah!...I be satisfied with whatever...Uh!...you...order...for...us," Nancy stammered in reply. His caresses were making it almost impossible for her to think. She couldn't believe he was doing this to her here, in this restaurant. "Oh! Ben! Do you know what you're doing to me?"

"I sure do," the young man replied, grinning.

When the waitress came to take their order, Ben dropped his hand to Nancy's lap and she laid her menu on the table. She was flushed, breathing hard, and hoped she'd be able to get herself under control enough to order, but the young man gave her another delightful surprise.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress asked, looking at Nancy.

Nancy just barely heard the waitress' question. Ben had slipped his hand inside her skirt, between her thighs, and his fingers were sliding into her, working on her clit and driving her wild. She was so aroused she was afraid she'd have an orgasm right there, in front of the waitress.

"We'll have two diet colas and a large deep-dish bacon and onion pizza with extra cheese," Ben said calmly.

"Is...is your Mom OK?" the waitress asked.

Ben nodded. "She's fine," he said, "She's just getting over a cold."

"I'll be right back with your drinks," the waitress said. She turned and left, looking puzzled.

Nancy clutched Ben's hand and tried to pull it out from between her legs, but she found she didn't have enough strength left to do that. All she could do was hang on as the young man's fingers stirred her to higher and higher levels of excitement.

"Oh, God, I can't stop him!" she thought, "He...he's going to make me come and I can't stop him! Oh, God, what he's doing, it...it feels so good! Oh! I'm going to come!"

Nancy's thighs clamped together, trapping Ben's moving hand, and her hips began to undulate feverishly. Her grip on his arm tightened, her head rolled back, her chest heaved and she bit her lip as she struggled to keep silent. "My God! Oh! My God! I can't control myself any longer!" she thought, then her orgasm began. It took every last bit of self-control she could muster to keep from screaming out in ecstasy as a powerful orgasm swept through her. Her hips rocked madly on the seat and her thighs tightened around Ben's hand. She did, somehow, she manage to stifle the sounds delight she wished she could make. Finally, the intense feelings waned and Nancy allowed herself to relax.

Ben slipped his finger out of her, caressed her trembling thigh lightly, then he pulled his hand from the folds of her skirt, leaned over, and kissed her on the cheek. "Did you like that?" he whispered. "Was it good for you?"

"God, Ben, I...I can't believe I let you do that!" Nancy exclaimed softly. "Our waitress was suspicious that something was going on."

Ben smiled. "Maybe she was suspicious," he said, "But she didn't have the foggiest idea what we were doing. Did you like it? You did, didn't you?"

"It was incredible!" Nancy said. "I felt like I was going to melt and flow under the table." She laid her hand on the young man's thigh and discovered that he had an erection. "Aha!" she giggled.

The waitress arrived with their pizza a bit later and interrupted the sex play Nancy had begun. She didn't want the food to get cold, so she decided to give Ben a break while they ate their meal.

"Ben, why did you do that to me?" Nancy asked as they ate.

He shrugged and his face got red. "I don't know," he said. "It just seemed like a good idea. It was wild, wasn't it? You aren't mad at me because I did it, are you?"

Nancy shook her head. "No, I'm not angry. And it was intense," she said. "I think, maybe, the danger of discovery was what made it more intense. It was the same way when we made love in the garage."

"Yeah, you're right, it was like that, wasn't it?" Ben said. He reached under the table and squeezed her thigh. "You're teaching me all kinds of neat stuff."

Nancy laid her hand on his and squeezed it. "Actually," she said, smiling, "I'm not sure who's teaching who here."

They finished their meal, paid the check, and headed back for Nancy's house.

"Ben, I'm concerned about you," Nancy said as they drove toward her home. "I'm worried that you're going to be hurt by what we're doing, and I don't want that."

"You can't hurt me, Nancy, you'd never hurt me. I know you won't," he replied.

"Ben, I...I don't want to hurt you, but...well, I don't see any way we can come out of this...this relationship without you getting hurt," she said. "Don't you see that, Ben?"

The young man looked thoughtful. "I guess I hadn't really thought about it much," he said softly. "I...I guess I do see what you mean. But what about you? You're going to get hurt, too, aren't you?"

Nancy was surprised that he had enough insight to see that. "I guess you're right. I guess I am going to get hurt. What I'm...what I'm already doing is hurting me," she said. "But I'm an adult, I'll have to deal with the consequences of my choices. But you're so young, Ben, I really care about you, and I don't want you getting hurt. I'd hate it if I thought I'd ruined your life."

Ben pulled into the driveway and drove into the garage. He shut off the car pressed the remote control to close the garage door, then he turned to Nancy, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. "I guess if I had to decide right now, I'd say I want to keep doing what we're doing," he said. "I'll take a chance on whether or not I wind up getting hurt."

Nancy's feelings of guilt weren't appeased by what they young man said, but she didn't argue the point any farther. They got out of the car and went into the house.

When they were inside, Ben helped her off with her coat and hung it in the hall closet. Then he came back to where she waited in the living room and took her in his arms. "I don't care about the future," he told her. "What's happening now is what's real for me. And I want you."

Their lips met in a torrid, searching kiss, their bodies pressed together.

Nancy surrendered to the passion she was once more feeling. "Let's go upstairs," she said when the kiss ended.

When they arrived in the bedroom they immediately began opening each other's clothes. Once their clothes were off, they tumbled into the king-sized bed. Ben's lips immediately went to Nancy's protruding nipples and her hands sought his erection.

They took a long time, slowly, joyfully, exploring, caressing, and arousing each other. Nancy the way Ben took his time rousing her to a level of near-frenzy. No longer able to stand not having him, she rolled on her back and pulled him on top of her.

Ben didn't have to be told what Nancy wanted him to do. His erection, sandwiched between them, slid up her belly. Her rigid nipples, hot points of need, jabbed into his chest.

"Take me, Ben!" Nancy urged, "Please, darling, take me now!" Her voice was filled with urgency. He raised his hips, then lowered them and his rigid shaft slid into her snug channel. "Yes! Oh, Ben! Yes!" she groaned, "That's exactly what I needed!"

Ben began moving his hips, and they rode breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining against each other, as they exchanged the maximum in erotic sensations.

Nancy felt her passion reaching a crescendo, then her body blossomed with sweet, joyful explosions of bliss.

"Yes! Yes! Darling, yes!" she cried. "Take me! Take me! Take meeee!"

"Nancy! Oh, Nancy!" Ben cried when he exploded his juices into her rocking, twisting body.

Afterward, aglow with their shared joy, they lay in each other's arms.

Nancy kissed Ben. "I can't believe it!' she exclaimed. "I swear that every time we make love it's different, and more wonderful than the last!"

"It is like that, isn't it?" Ben agreed. "I always thought it would be awesome to make love with you, but I never dreamed how really awesome it would be." He took her in his arms and their lips locked in a longing, passionate kiss.

"Want to do it again?" he asked when the kiss ended.

Nancy smiled gently at him and shook her head. She was exhausted. "I...I don't think I can right now, darling. I think, maybe, I better get some sleep," she said. "I think you've finally worn me out."

"OK," Ben said, smiling. "After all, we still have some time tomorrow, don't we?"

"I...I guess we do, don't we?" Nancy agreed. Mentioning tomorrow reminded her that her husband and children would be returning home. How was she going to face them after spending a weekend making love with Ben? How was she going to face the week ahead without seeing the young man? She was even more confused now than she'd been when the weekend started.

Ben kissed her, then he pulled the covers over them, shut off the light, and they snuggled against each other and fell asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers