Nancy's Quest Ch. 22

Story Info
Ben Morris shows up at Nancy's house again.
2.7k words
4.38
24.2k
2
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XIII: Nancy's Quest

Chapter twenty-two

Nancy found herself facing another weekend alone. Dawn was staying overnight with a friend from school, the boys were away at Boy Scout camp for the weekend, and George was gone on an overnight business trip.

She got up early Saturday morning and cleaned the house, which didn't take her as long as she thought it was, mainly because she was a very neat housekeeper. Since there were some things she needed from the grocery store, she drove to the mall. As she drove, she began to think. And, for once, she felt as if there might be something she could do to help herself, even though she hadn't taken action yet. Her discussion about happiness with Ted kept returning to her and, as she remembered the things he said, , she debated whether or not she ought to call a therapist. Maybe therapy would help her solve the problems she had. She was still nervous about telling a stranger what she'd been doing, though, and fear of what the therapist's reaction would be kept her from making the call she knew she needed to. She had gotten the names and numbers of a few therapists from friends. One, in particular, came highly recommended. The name and number were in her purse. "I'll call her first thing Monday morning," she told herself as she turned off the street into the mall parking lot.

She found what she wanted in the store and was carrying her purchases out to her car when she heard a vehicle braking to a stop behind her, then a horn blew.

"Hi, Nancy," a familiar male voice said.

Nancy, startled, turned and looked. Ben Morris, grinning, was sitting behind the wheel of a shiny red pickup truck. She looked at the smiling young man and felt a fluttering in her stomach. She was bothered that she had such a strong reaction to seeing the young man. None of the other men she'd slept with, even Ted, affected her the way Ben did. Why did he, of all her lovers, have such a strong affect on her? Memories of the weekend they'd spent together swept through her mind and she felt her legs getting a little wobbly.

She walked over to Ben's truck. "Hi, Ben," she said. "Is this your truck?"

"Yeah," he said. "I've been saving up for a long time to buy it. I had just about enough saved and my Mom gave me the rest of the money so I could get it. She said it was an early graduation present. Do you like it?"

"I don't know that much about trucks," Nancy said, looking the shiny vehicle over. "But it is nice-looking."

"You want to go for a ride?" he asked.

Nancy knew she should decline the young man's offer. On the other hand, how much trouble could she get into going for a ride in his truck? And Ben did look like he really wanted her to go. He acted like he really wanted to show it off. She didn't want to disappoint him. "Sure," she said. "I'd love to."

She put her packages in her car and locked it, then she walked around to the truck's passenger side and climbed up into the high cab. She was glad she was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Climbing up into the truck in a skirt would have been embarrassing. "This truck is kind of high," she commented as she buckled herself into the bucket seat.

Ben smiled. "It's a four by four, with the special off-road suspension," he told her proudly.

"That's nice," Nancy said. She had no idea what he was talking about.

"You want to go off-roading?" Ben asked.

"I...I don't think so, Ben," Nancy said. "I'm not exactly sure what are you talking about, but it sounds as if it could be dangerous."

"Not really," the young man said, "but if you don't want to, I won't."

Ben drove down the street and out into the country surrounding Jamestown. He pushed a tape into the tape player and music filled the truck, soft music, not rock and roll.

That surprised Nancy. "That's very nice music, Ben," she commented.

"Yeah, you probably thought I'd put in a heavy metal tape, didn't you?" he replied. "I don't like that kind of music. It's noise as far as I'm concerned."

"I think so, too," Nancy said. "I wish my kids felt the way you do. I keep trying to get them interested in better music, but..." She shrugged.

He drove out into the country and turned onto a series of narrower and narrower roads. "Ben, where are you going?" Nancy asked after a while. They were headed into a heavily forested area and it seemed like the road, which was now dirt, was about to disappear any minute.

Ben glanced over at her and smiled, but kept going. "You'll see," he said.

"Ben!" Nancy exclaimed, "I have to get home, there are things I need to do today."

"Is your family waiting for you to get back?" he asked.

"Ah...no...nobody's home," Nancy replied. She was immediately sorry she had told him she was home alone. "What...what if he asks if he can come over to my house again, then what?" she thought. "What will my answer be?"

The road widened out again, and became paved. Ben continued on a little farther, then he turned onto a side road and drove a short distance. Finally he turned into the driveway of a large modern ranch-style house that had a three-car garage attached to it. He reached up and pushed a button on a device attached to his sun visor, and one of the garage doors began to open. When the door was up, he drove into the garage and shut off the engine. He pressed the button and the garage door closed behind them.

Nancy assumed this was his home, and suddenly was very nervous. She hadn't counted on this. She assumed he'd brought her to his house because his mother wasn't home. The last thing she needed was to be alone with him in an empty house. "Ben, we...we shouldn't be here like this!" she protested. "What...what will your mother say about you bringing me home?"

Ben turned and grinned at her. "You don't have to worry," he said. "Mom went to Atlantic City for the weekend. It was some kind of tour the state psychological association sponsored. I'm glad I ran into you. There's something I wanted to tell you. Why don't you come on in the house with me? I'll get us a couple of sodas and we can talk, all right?"

Warning bells were clanging in Nancy's mind. "Oh, Ben, I don't know..." she murmured. She knew this was wrong. Things could happen, things she'd made up her mind never to let happen again. Especially not with him. She had proved to herself that she could resist Lee's advances, and was almost convinced she could even resist Ted. But she wasn't sure about the young man who was sitting behind the wheel of his truck, looking at her expectantly.

Ben got out of the pickup, walked around and opened the door for her. "Come on," he said. "Lets go inside. I'll get sodas, then we can talk."

Even though she wasn't sure she was doing the right thing, Nancy followed the young man into the house and sat down at the kitchen table while he went to the refrigerator and opened it.

Ben carried two cans of soda and two glasses to the table, set them on the table, then he sat down next to her.

Nancy was incredibly tense. She shouldn't have gone for a ride with him. And she certainly shouldn't have come here, to his house. It wasn't safe for her to be alone with him. She wasn't sure how much control she would have if he tried to do something.

"What I...I was going to tell you," Ben began, "...is that I...I kind of have a girlfriend."

"Oh, Ben, that's good news," Nancy said. She was pleased to hear the young man's news. She began to relax. If he had a girlfriend, then she probably didn't have to worry about him wanting to continue their affair. "Is...is she nice?"

Ben reddened, shrugged and sipped his soda. "Yeah, I think so," he murmured.

"Is she pretty?" Nancy asked.

Ben looked at her and nodded. "Yes, but not nearly as pretty as you are," he replied.

Nancy wasn't sure what to say. "Ben, it's sweet of you to say that, but..." she began.

"It's true," he told her. "I really like Yvonne, and I think she likes me. She said she'd go to the prom with me."

"That's wonderful, Ben," Nancy said.

"But...but I...I keep thinking about that weekend we had," the young man said. "I...it was the neatest thing that ever happened to me." He looked at his hands, then looked up at Nancy. "I...I've been thinking about asking Yvonne to go steady."

"That's wonderful, Ben," Nancy said. "She's a very lucky girl." She felt herself relaxing even more. Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as she was afraid it would be.

Ben sat there, staring into his soda, looking very thoughtful. "I...I was wondering about something," he said very softly. "I...there's something I...I wanted to ask you. I...I hope you won't be angry if...if I do."

"What do you want to ask me?" Nancy said.

The young man's face grew beet red. "I...I was wondering...if...if..." he stammered.

"If what?" Nancy asked.

"Well, if I...if Yvonne says she'll go steady with me, we...you and I...we won't see each other any more and..." Ben said. Then he put his arm around her and his face moved toward hers.

"No!" Nancy thought, "I can't let this happen! I can't let him kiss me, if he does I'll..."

When their lips met, Nancy felt her determination to stop vanishing as erotic fires flared to life deep inside her. She turned and wrapped her arms around him and her tongue probed into his mouth.

The kiss ended, leaving her breathless. "Ben we...we shouldn't..." she stammered. She didn't get to finish her statement because he kissed her again, even more passionately. When the second kiss ended, he stood up, took her hand and pulled her to her feet. Trembling, filled with growing desire, she followed him down the hall and into a bedroom.

Inside what Nancy assumed was Ben's bedroom, she found herself sitting next to him on his bed, once more locked in a passionate embrace. While they kissed, Ben laid back on the bed, taking her with him.

When the kiss ended, he began pulling up her sweatshirt, then he reached behind her, unhooked her bra, and pulled it off.

Nancy lay next to the young man, trembling as his lips began to move down her throat and onto her breasts. Everywhere his lips went, they left trails of fire. Soft groans of joy escaped from her. "What harm can there be in making love with him one last time?" she thought as the young man roused her skillfully. "Yes, Ben! Oh, yes!" she groaned when he drew one rigid nipple between his lips. "Oh, Ben! Yes! Yesss!"

The teenager's hands moved tenderly over her body, over her belly, causing her flesh to ripple as they glided over it. He undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks, then slid his hand under the loosened waistband.

Thrills continued to assail Nancy while the young man's hand moved deeper inside her slacks, and between her legs. She felt it probe under her panties and groaned louder. It continued moving still deeper, sliding through her pubic hair. She could no longer think clearly, all she could do was moan, twist, and turn. Then Ben's hand brushed over her swollen clit and shock-waves of ecstasy raked her from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes. Her hips rose off the bed. "More, Ben! Touch me more!" she begged.

Ben complied with her plea and soon she was writhing and clutching at the bedspread as her hips rocked, thrusting her middle against his tantalizing hand.

After a few minutes, Ben withdrew his hand, bringing a groan of protest from Nancy, stood up, and began stripping off his clothes.

Nancy slipped out of what remained of her clothes, then she laid back on the bed, legs spread, holding her arms out to him. "Ben, please take me!" she begged. "I need you!"

Ben climbed between her splayed legs, grasped his swollen shaft and slid it up and down between her well-lubricated labia. Then he drove into her.

"Ahh!" Nancy groaned when young man's the thick wand rammed into her lubricant-slick love-tunnel. God! He filled her so well!

Ben was aflame with need. His hips beat an erotic tattoo, driving both of them quickly to the point of explosion. "Oh, God, Nancy! I...I can't wait. I'm coming! I'm coming!!!!!" he cried.

"Oh, yes!" Nancy groaned in reply when the splash of his hot seed against her insides sent her whirling into a vortex of delight. "Ben! Oh, yes, Ben! Ohh! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! I'm coming, too! Yes! Yes! Oh, yess!"

After their need had been sated, they lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other.

"I...I'm really going to miss seeing you," Nancy said. "You really are a marvelous lover."

Ben, blushing furiously, kissed her. "I'm gonna miss you, too," he said.

After lying in Ben's arms for a while, Nancy kissed him gently. "I need to use the bathroom," she said.

"It's down the hall, last door on the right," Ben told her.

Nancy slipped out of bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She finished doing what she needed to do and was wiping her face with a cold cloth when Ben came in.

Nancy continued to wipe her face while Ben did what he had to do. When he finished, he walked over and stood behind her, grinning at her in the mirror. He began running his fingers lightly up and down her back.

"Ben, what are you doing?" she murmured as thrills raced through her.

"Tickling you," he said. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Nancy replied. "That feels wonderful!"

"I thought you might like it," Ben said, grinning. His hands slid down, gliding tenderly over her buttocks. He stepped forward and she felt his warm flesh pressing against hers. She also felt something else. "Ben...do...do I...do I feel what I...I think I feel?" she stammered as his moving hands continued to add to the wonderful sensations.

Ben nodded. "I guess you do," he replied. Before she could do or say anything else, he bent her over the counter and shoved his cock into her once again.

"Ben! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Nancy groaned when the teen's swollen shaft speared into her once more. Her body shook as he lunged into her powerfully. Deep inside her body, Nancy sensed the start of an orgasm. "Oh! Oh! Ben! Ben! My God! You're going to make me come again! Oh! Ohhh! I...I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, God, Ben! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried. Her body began to vibrate, then blissful swells of pleasure swept over her. Her legs went weak. If Ben hadn't been pressing her against the counter, she'd have fallen.

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Ben cried as his hot, sticky cream jetted into her.

Her young lover's ejaculation caused even more exultation for Nancy. She was going to miss this. Love-making with him was wonderful!

When he finished, Ben leaned against Nancy for a while as, slowly, his cock withered and slid from the clutching grip of her vagina.

Nancy stood up and turned to face him. "You are an amazing young man!" she said, softly, but ardently, as she felt the juices he'd pumped into her began to trickle down her legs. She hugged him and kissed him.

"I think you're amazing, too," Ben replied. "God, I wish you were my age. I...I really do!"

"Do you know what time it is?" Nancy asked. It seemed like they'd been at his house quite a while.

"I think it's close to five," Ben replied.

"I'm sorry, Ben, but I really do need to get home," Nancy said.

"That's OK," Ben said, "I have some stuff I ought to do, too." He kissed her. "After you finish getting cleaned up, I'll take you back to your car." He turned and started out of the bathroom.

"Ben..." Nancy said.

The young man stopped and turned. "Thank you for today," she said.

"Ah...you're welcome," Ben replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers