Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Nancy's new panties.
2.6k words
4.36
68.2k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers

Chapter 1: We Arrive; Nancy Buys New Panties

In April I was invited, along with several other UC-Berkeley grad students, to a Thursday-through-Saturday conference on migration studies at the University of Washington. My wife Nancy got two days off from work to go with me to Seattle, and we immediately, of course, began thinking of ways of getting her into interesting sexual situations.

We flew up on Wednesday morning, rented a car, and, with some difficulty, located our friend's house located near the university. Tony was in Europe but had generously offered to let Nancy and me stay there during the conference. We found the key he'd left for us and let ourselves in.

It was an old two-storey house that he'd lovingly fixed up. In Berkeley it would've been worth maybe a million and a half. We brought our stuff inside and looked the place over quickly, already thinking of how to set up a "sex theater" situation later. Our usual scene is to get Nancy involved with a guy or guys while I watch unseen, almost always getting my rocks off as I do. I like to watch unnoticed rather than participating because I'm physically imposing (6' 2" and 190 pounds) and tend to intimidate other guys when they know I'm "with" her. Also, we simply have our preferred roles when we're not having sex with each other: she's an exhibitionist and I'm a voyeur.

But there are rules. She likes to be touched all over but doesn't allow guys to stick their dicks in her mouth or up her cunt or asshole. (There was an accidental rule violation once, but only for a few seconds, as reported in "My Wife's Gentlemen Callers" in the Loving Wives section). These limits are mainly for safety reasons, but, oddly perhaps, she doesn't want to be completely unfaithful to me.

Anyway, we rested for a while – listening to a blues music channel in Tony's living room -- before walking three blocks to University Way where there are a number of interesting restaurants and shops. Nancy was wearing a pair of very tight-fitting jeans and a rather ordinary sweater, but as we walked around the University neighborhood she still managed to attract quite a lot of male attention. Fact is, she's a real beauty, a blue-eyed Nordic wet dream. She's 27 now but could easily pass for a teenager. Her hair is straight, blonde, and shoulder length. She's about 5' 4" and 115 pounds, with perfect though not large breasts. To me, her best asset is her high and perfectly shaped ass. Men's eyes are drawn to it as though it were a magnet.

At 3:30 we split up for a while because she wanted to buy something special to wear for later that evening (she said she wanted to surprise me with a completely new outfit) and I was interested in exploring several used book stores. We agreed to meet up at a small Middle Eastern restaurant at 5:00 o'clock.

I arrived at the restaurant before she did and took a seat at a small table near the counter. I explained to the counterman that a friend would be joining me soon. About five minutes later, Nancy walked in carrying a large shopping bag. She looked absolutely delicious!

She'd bought a white skirt that came about mid-thigh and a light blue V-cut sweater which announced to the world her bralessness. She was bare-legged and had on a pair of (for her) rather high-heeled shoes. As she walked toward me, the back lighting from the door made her new skirt quite transparent and restaurant patrons were treated briefly to the outline of her slender, sexy body from the waist down. And, equally a treat, her breasts jiggled more than usual, an effect of her wearing heels.

She sat down with me while we decided what to order. As we read the menu I noticed that the swarthy Middle-Eastern counterman couldn't take his eyes off her. At my request, she walked to the counter to order for us. I glanced around the room and noticed three or four male diners watching her with varying degrees of openness. Then I looked past her at the counterman as she was ordering. He was trying to concentrate on what she was telling him, but his eyes kept darting down to her breasts. Seeing how interested he was in her, Nancy leaned forward on the counter (giving me and other patrons a back-view of her beautiful bare thighs) as she pretended to have trouble removing money from her wallet. Sitting behind her, I couldn't see how much of her breasts were exposed as her new v-neck sweater gaped open, but the counterman's eyes were riveted down her front the whole time she leaned forward.

She returned to the table and resumed her seat facing the counter. As we waited for our food, I was sitting so that my back was almost to the counterman, but in a large mirror mounted on one side of the dining area I could see him, in profile, sneaking looks at her. The down-blouse view she'd given him had really piqued his interest. When I told her the counterman was watching her, she said "I know" and shifted herself slightly in her seat.

"Wow! Whatever you did just then really got his attention," I said. "I can see him looking at you in the mirror." Indeed, he was now staring past a new customer he was supposed to be waiting on directly at my wife's legs. "How much are you showing him?"

"Mainly thigh. When I sit down the skirt rides up. But I've got my legs crossed."

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Well, if you can call them that. I just bought this g-string thing and it just barely covers me down there. And it leaves my ass completely naked. It's really an odd sensation sitting here and feeling the vinyl seat against my bare butt. And I'll need to trim some pubic hair later since a little sticks out on the sides of the panel. That guy peeking up my skirt looks like somebody out of pirate movie, doesn't he?"

I checked him out in the wall mirror. It was an apt description.

"I think I'll recross my legs for him now," said my wife. "He's finished with that customer, so he can be the first to get a look at my new panties. Tell me if he likes them."

As she did something with her legs under the table, I watched in the mirror as the counterman's eyes suddenly got large and his facial expression very serious. "He's definitely impressed," I said.

"He should be," said Nancy, "I have both feet on the floor now and my legs are spread about eight inches apart. But I guess it's time now for me to finish crossing my legs the other way. See if he looks disappointed."

He didn't look disappointed, but I noticed he averted his eyes for a few seconds before peeking back at my wife's legs to see if a new display of crotch was forthcoming. Then, perhaps worried about my noticing him, he made a point of getting really busy behind the counter, checking only intermittently to see if Nancy would get careless again.

A few minutes later, the counterman personally delivered our food to the table. He hovered a bit around our table, obviously (to us) giving Nancy's breasts another thorough looking over.

The food wasn't really very good, but we did our best to enjoy it.

At one point, as we were eating, Nancy said, "Gosh, Cal, I'm enjoying these soggy dolmas so much I just don't care how I sit. And I'm afraid I've let my legs fall wide open again. That horny pirate must be getting a great view now."

This seemed to be the case. Looking at him in the mirror, I noticed that he was no longer even trying to disguise his interest in my wife's crotch. And he must have said something to the cook because I noticed that a fat guy around fifty had emerged from the kitchen area to take a look too. Seemingly oblivious to anything but the food in front of her, Nancy exposed her crotch to the two of them for at least five minutes.

I asked Nancy if she was enjoying herself and she said, "Oh, yes. I can almost feel their eyes caressing my vagina."

Finally, we stood up to leave. The cook had retreated to the kitchen (maybe something was about to burn), but Nancy gave the counterman a little going away present. After standing up, she leaned forward, way forward, to pick up her purse and shopping bag from the floor by her chair. That's when, standing beside her, I noticed just how much of her breasts could be seen down the front of her v-neck. From my angle, the perfect pink nipple of her right breast was fully visible for maybe five seconds. From where the counterman stood, he no doubt got at least a fleeting view of nipple, too. I smiled at him and gave him a conspiratorial wink as we left. He blushed, I think. He was so dark-skinned I couldn't tell.

It was too early to go out to the bars (the inevitable beginning of our adventures), so we walked back to Tony's house. As soon as we got inside I asked her to show me her new panties.

I sat down in the middle of the living room carpet as she raised her skirt and twirled around to show me. She was right. There was almost nothing to it. It was white, with a very small, sheer panel that barely covered her cunt. Because the panel was so sheer, I could see that her little flashing adventure in the restaurant, though tame, had made her pretty moist. And I saw that her gorgeous rear end was completely naked though a string ran up the crack of her ass. I reached up from beneath her, asked her to turn around and bend forward. I pulled her ass cheeks apart. Sheesh! The string was so narrow that the little lines radiating from her asshole were clearly visible!

I have to confess that his wonderfully obscene view of her made me want to sodomize my wife then and there (though I know it's not her favorite thing to have done to her). Instead, I pulled her down to the carpet with me and we necked there like heavy-petting teenagers for almost twenty minutes. As we kissed, I had my fingers inside her new panties and in her cunt while she caressed my hard-on through my trousers. Then I laid her on her back, pulled her panties aside, and began eating her tasty cunt. It tasted so good that I kept it up for a good ten minutes, pausing now and then to say something nasty to her ("Wouldn't that pirate at the restaurant love to be doing this!") until she had her first loud orgasm. Finally, I took off my trousers, shoes, and briefs (as she arched her back and removed her g-string affair), and fucked her hard missionary style until she came again, almost as loudly as before. This put me over the top, too, and I had a wonderful orgasm that made a big cum-mess inside her.

We lay there for awhile, she still almost completely dressed and I naked from the waist down, before going upstairs to take a shower together. Afterwards we napped for a while in the bedroom Tony had readied for us. We didn't wake up until about 8:30.

Then we redressed in the same clothes we'd been wearing (after Nancy sponged off a small semen spot I'd left on the hem of her skirt when we'd fucked earlier) and went downstairs to plan a sex theater area for later that night, or if nothing worked out, for the following night.

The best stage area was in the living room since it was well carpeted and could be viewed discretely from two adjoining rooms, the dining room and a combined library and computer room. But the only way to do this was to leave communicating doors partially open, and there was some danger of my being walked in on as I watched.

Then we discovered some built-in storage cabinets beneath a side window. They were about four feet high, nine feet in length, and three feet deep. The cabinets had four sliding access doors. On the shelves inside were household items and quite a few boxes that Tony hadn't yet unpacked since moving to Seattle two years earlier. I removed the boxes and some old curtains from one of the two 4' 6" sections and discovered that the shelves slid out easily. So I removed them too.

Voila! A perfect hidden viewing chamber for me to watch Nancy in action!

I crawled into the now shelfless cabinet, lay down on my left side with my knees drawn up, and pulled the sliding door almost shut. I left it open about half an inch. Through this gap, much to my joy, I had a full view, from floor level, of the entire living room.

I climbed out and Nancy (going down on all fours and momentarily flashing her bare ass to me) crawled into the viewing chamber to see for herself what my view of the room would be. "Wow!" she exclaimed, her voice slightly muffled. "You have a real worm's eye view here. I think you've reached a new low." Laughing, she slid the door open and crawled back out.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. "You don't mind being married to a pervert, do you?"

"Of course not," she answered. "It's just that sometimes the trouble we take with our little game can be pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, though. The results are always worth it – well, nearly always. And if something develops tonight, I'll make sure you get an excellent view."

I gave her another, very appreciative kiss. Damn! How had I gotten so lucky as to find her? To begin with, she was way too beautiful to be with me. But to cater to all my nasty little whims? This was the height of good luck.

As Nancy went back upstairs to get ready to go out, I hauled the shelves, boxes, and other stuff into the library/computer room. It would be easy enough to replace them later and there was no reason for Tony ever to know of our temporary adaptation of his cabinet. Then I went upstairs (passing Nancy in the bathroom putting on her makeup) and found a pillow and a thick comforter in the linen closet. I brought these downstairs and arranged them on the floor inside the viewing chamber. No use being uncomfortable.

I watched Nancy walk downstairs, a hand on the rail to steady herself because she was unaccustomed to such high heels. She wore the same white skirt, which looked somehow shorter as she descended the stairs, and the same v-neck sweater she'd had on earlier, but she'd draped a light jacket over her shoulders since it was a little chilly outside. She walked over to me and lifted her skirt in front to show me her g-string panties. "See what I did?" she asked. I leaned forward to look. "I trimmed just a little pubic hair so it's all inside now. Do you think it looks better?"

I reached down and gently stroked her warm and yielding cunt through the little white panel. "It feels good enough to eat," I said. And I really meant it.

Then, it being around 9:30, we walked back to University Way.

Calvin427
Calvin427
916 Followers