Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Sid enjoys my wife's nipples.
4.4k words
4.45
54.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

Sid Enjoys My Wife's Nipples

I let myself in and left the key under the front door mat for Nancy. Then I turned on the porch light (something her mother, if she'd really been here, would've done while waiting for her errant daughter). Next I switched on a table lamp in the living room but left the rest of the house dark.

I pulled a captain's chair over near the cabinet area I'd prepared as a viewing chamber, setting it slightly to the side of my viewing gap in case someone sat in it. I didn't want legs blocking my view. At the same time, the chair blocked easy access to the cabinet in the unlikely event someone felt like nosing around.

Then, figuring that more light in the area where my darling wife said she'd perform would make for a better photographic and voyeuristic experience, I moved a floor lamp over next to the captain's chair.

Next I removed all my clothes from the waist down (no need for them where I'd be) and put them in the library/computer room. I sat down on one of two couches in the darkened room to wait. After a few minutes, though, it occurred to me to go into the kitchen to get paper towels for jerking off on when things got exciting and a large glass to piss in if the session took longer than expected. I placed these items inside the cabinet. Be prepared; that's my motto from Boy Scout days.

I had about a twenty-minute wait, much of which I spent pacing around the living room because I was too filled with anticipation to remain sitting, before I saw a small car pull up out front. Peering through the Venetian blinds of the front window, I watched the good-looking guy, Sid, climb quickly out of the back seat and open the front passenger door for Nancy. She appeared to be having trouble climbing out of the low seat, and her legs fell wide open and remain that way for a full three or four seconds. Even from my vantage point some forty feet away, I could see all the way up her beautiful bare thighs to her crotch. Finally, Sid reached down and pulled her to her feet. Artie (the redheaded guy) and Jimmy (the nerd whose car they came in) had walked quickly around the car but just missed out on my wife's "accidental" display of crotch.

As the four of them walked toward the house, I quickly climbed into the cabinet, pulled the sliding door almost shut, and lay down on the comforter I'd put there. As I listened to the key turning in the front lock, and Nancy's laughing voice as she entered with her new friends, I reached down and felt my cock. Already, though almost nothing had happened, it was almost fully erect.

Nancy entered first, followed quickly by the three guys. Artie had a bottle of vodka in his hand. Nancy immediately turned on the overhead light, a chandelier, before turning on a second floor lamp standing by one of the two couches. There was already quite a lot of light in the room, even without the other floor lamp I'd placed near my viewing space.

"Make yourselves comfortable while I go upstairs and get the camera," said Nancy. "Also, I need to redo my makeup and check on my mother. You guys can go in the kitchen and get glasses. There's a pitcher of orange juice in the fridge and you can get ice cubes out of the gizmo on the front, I think." At that, she tossed her light jacket on a small table near the front door and started up the stairs. I watched Jimmy move stealthily next to the staircase as Nancy began her ascent. He had to be getting a nice view of thigh and ass, a sort of appetizer, I guess.

Sid laughed. "Did you get a good look up her skirt just then, Jimmy?" He asked this in a sort of stage whisper.

Jimmy blushed: "As a matter of fact I did," he said in a low confidential voice. "And guess what. I could see the bare cheeks of her ass. I'm pretty sure she's not even wearing panties."

Sid laughed again. "Yes, she is. I got to see them when she got out of the car. They're really tiny and sort of wedged in her pussy. You could actually see her pussy hair. If her ass looked bare, she must be wearing some kind of thong."

Then the three guys disappeared from my view into the kitchen, and I heard them getting glasses from a cupboard and the ingredients for screwdrivers. Minutes later they emerged from the kitchen, each with a drink in his hand. "It's sort of weird with her mom being up there, isn't it," said Artie. "What if she comes downstairs while we're taking photos?" Artie's voice was a little too loud. He seemed, so far, the drunkest of the three.

Sid shushed him and said, again in a low voice: "That's not our problem. She's agreed to do it. Besides, she said on the way over here she'd get naked but there's no way she's going to fuck us. Remember, she said she only fucks some lucky son-of-a-bitch she's engaged to."

They talked together about other subjects for a few minutes before Artie returned to a more interesting subject: "Remember she said she poses with guys? What do you think she does with them?"

"I guess we'll have to ask her," said Sid.

Just then they noticed Nancy had reached the bottom of the stairs. She had removed her shoes (that's why they hadn't heard her come down) and carried our digital camera in her hand. She had a blanket draped over one arm. Even from across the room, I could see that she'd put on more makeup, especially around her eyes. And her lipstick was brighter red and shinier than before. She looked gorgeous.

"Ask me what?"

As she sat down on the carpet in front of her guests (covering, in a false show of modesty, as much of her legs as she could with her short skirt), Sid answered her: "Artie was wondering exactly what you do in the photo shoots, especially when you, uh, pose with guys."

Nancy did her best to blush. "Well," she said, "I never go all the way with them, even though the photographers and the male models are always trying to talk me into it. As I said earlier, they're mostly nude shoots, and when I'm posing with a guy, usually we get into some foreplay. The male models sometimes do oral on me but I don't do full oral with them."

"What's 'full oral'?" asked Jimmy. His voice cracked, and I wondered again how old he was. I wondered if he might be some kind of boy genius who'd entered college at age fifteen.

"That means I won't take guys' penises inside my mouth. Also, I don't take their penises all the way inside my vagina. It's OK if the ends of their penises touch my vagina, but I don't let them penetrate me."

Despite the beers they'd had at the bar and the screwdrivers they were drinking now, they seemed momentarily stunned. Maybe they weren't ready for my wife to speak so plainly.

"How does your boyfriend feel about you doing this kind of modeling," asked Arnie after almost thirty seconds of silence.

Nancy was still sitting as demurely as her short skirt and low necked sweater allowed. "He doesn't care. I think he even likes the idea of me fooling around a little. Sometimes I don't tell him quite everything that goes on, though."

"Like what?" asked Arnie.

"Well, he doesn't know how much I get into it when I pose. He doesn't know that sometimes I have actual orgasms with guys, for example. He thinks it's all business with me."

The guys seemed stunned again. Finally, Arnie said, "That's cool." He leaned forward and picked up the digital camera. "I think this is almost like mine," he said. "So I'll be the photographer for now, if that's OK."

Nancy stood up and walked over to the television set by the front window and turned it on with the remote. "I think I'll find a music channel for atmosphere. I was listening to a blues channel earlier today."

She found the channel immediately. The piece playing was something old. Lightning Hopkins, maybe. It was surprisingly raunchy, about some old guy trying to seduce a school girl. It probably wouldn't have even gotten recorded today. She turned the volume down fairly low.

Then she rejoined her new friends. "I guess we should start," she said. "Most photographers like shots of me undressing. Should we start with those? And don't worry about the number of exposures. There are over a hundred left on the card."

"Sure," said Artie, trying to sound totally cool. He and his two companions were now standing up for some reason.

"Maybe we can work at this end of the room," she said, standing up and indicating an area near my cabinet. She walked toward me and switched on the table lamp near my viewing place. All I could see of her, since she was standing by the chair in front of me, were her bare legs as far up as the hem of her skirt. Looking past her, I watched the three guys giving her their undivided attention.

"Could you sit down in that chair for a minute?" asked Arnie. "I'd like to get some practice shots."

Nancy did as she was asked. From my vantage point all I could see at first was the backs of her lower legs and, just to the right of the captain's chair, Arnie kneeling about six feet in front of her pointing the camera at her. Sid and Jimmy stood just behind him. Then my wife's right leg disappeared. She must have crossed it over her left leg. As the flash went off several times, I wondered how much thigh she was showing the guys.

Arnie carried the camera over to Nancy to show her the picture. She told him it looked good to her, that he seemed to know what he was doing. Then she got off the chair and sat down on the blanket a few feet in front of it. "Maybe you could start by shooting me from over there," she said, pointing to an area to the left of me. "That way you're not in the way of the main light source, the floor lamp."

But Arnie had another idea. He walked over to Nancy and stood next to where she sat. "First, let me get a few shot from above you, maybe shooting down your front. That sweater shows quite a lot. Could you lean forward even more and, you know, sort of help it fall open?"

She did as asked, pulling the front of the sweater down and away from her chest until her breasts were mostly exposed to Arnie. He took several shots down her front.

Then she rolled her body forward until she was on her hands and knees. "I think, if you kneel down, you can get an even better shot if I do this, right?" Her body was sideways to me so I couldn't see what Arnie (and his two friends, who quickly moved over behind him) could. But I saw that her sweater had gaped wide open, and I knew the guys had to be getting a great view of her breasts dangling like ornaments inside the sweater. She smiled innocently at the camera as Arnie took several more shots of her.

Nancy then rolled back on her butt and again sat primly with her skirt covering her upper legs. Arnie retreated with the camera a few feet further to the left (from my vantage point). "I need you guys to tell me exactly what to do," she said. "I always pose best when I'm following directions. After all, men know more than I do what's exciting to them. And that's what counts in this kind of modeling."

This was not anything we'd talked about earlier, but my wonderful wife's comment was ingeniously horny. In it she managed to strike just the right note of submissiveness. The guys were being told that they would not only get to see this gorgeous creature naked, but they would be in control of the whole erotic experience! I wondered if they'd be tempted, given this power, to push the limits she'd set.

"OK," said Sid when no one else offered any ideas. "Maybe you can take off your sweater now."

"Maybe you can help her take it off," suggested Arnie. "That would be hotter." "OK. But don't take a picture of my face." Sid said this a little menacingly to Arnie as he walked over to where my wife was sitting. He leaned over her, his back mostly to the camera, and tugged awkwardly at her sweater.

"Maybe it would be easier if I stood up," said Nancy. "Would you like me to?"

"Sure."

Sid pulled her to her feet. She turned her body sideways to the camera, and Sid stood behind her, his handsome face now in profile.

"Could you remove it slowly?" asked Arnie. "I mean, don't just yank if off all at once."

Yes, I thought, gently stroking my hard cock in the cabinet. Take your time, guys. I want to watch you do a hundred little things to my wife!

Sid, a little tentatively, ran his hands slowly up either side of Nancy's body until he was nearly touching the perfect breasts he'd just seen exposed. Then he lowered his hands to her waist and placed them beneath the sweater. Again slowly, he ran his hands up her body, this time inside the sweater. This caused her belly and midsection to be exposed. She leaned back against Sid and gave a little sigh. Then she whispered something to him none of us could hear and raised both her arms up and behind her. She placed both hands behind his head.

Apparently in response to what she'd whispered to him, Sid immediately slid his hands up and cupped them over Nancy's breasts. She responded with another sigh and offered him more encouragement, "Oh, yes, like that. Hold my tits like that," as he caressed them beneath the sweater. She had raised her head slightly and closed her eyes with pleasure. Sid leaned down and began kissing her neck

The camera flashed six or seven times over the next minute or so as Sid took his time fondled my wife's breasts. Once Arnie protested, "Damn, Sid, you're having all the fun. I bet those tits really feel great."

Watching the outlines of Sid's knuckles working as he enjoyed my wife's naked breasts under her sweater and kissed her neck, I almost had to cum. But I forced myself to stop stroking my cock. It was way too soon. Hornier things than this would no doubt happen. Jimmy, meanwhile, had repositioned himself on the floor just to the left of where Arnie was shooting. As Sid played with Nancy's breasts, I heard Jimmy stage-whisper to Arnie: "Do you know where the toilet is? I really have to go. Do I have to go upstairs?" Again the breaking voice.

Nancy heard him, and despite obviously loving what the handsome Sid was doing to her, she pulled herself free of him and told Jimmy he should use the downstairs bathroom. She didn't want to risk waking her mother upstairs. Pulling her sweater down, she walked over to where he sat and pulled him to his feet. "Here, I'll show you," she said.

Jimmy was quite unsteady on his feet. Apparently, he wasn't used to drinking much. Nancy led him to the dining room and pointed the way through the kitchen to the small bathroom just off it. Then she returned to Sid and Arnie (and me).

"He's pretty drunk, isn't he?" she asked. "How old is he, anyway?"

"I think he's eighteen," said Sid. Sid and Arnie had finished their drinks and set the glasses on a small table near the larger of two couches.

"And he's already like a junior, I think," added Arnie. "He's really a brilliant guy. But he's really shy, especially around women. I'm surprised he came over here with us."

"Maybe, if he's not too shy, we can get him to pose, too," said Nancy. She laughed and sat down on the floor again.

Arnie brought the camera a little closer to her and shot some rather demure photos of her sitting on the floor. Then, abruptly, she pulled her sweater over her head to bring those beautiful, high breasts of hers into full view. Her light-pink nipples were very erect and pointed slightly upward. Looking up to Sid, she gently pinched them and said: "Look what you did to me."

Taking this as an invitation, Sid immediately sat down beside her and pushed her gently down on her back. This caused her legs, which she'd managed to point directly at my viewing compartment, to fall wide open so that, since she was lying just six feet away from me, I had an excellent view of her crotch, especially when, after a few seconds, she raised her knees. Her short white skirt had gathered around her waist now so that she looked virtually naked except for the skimpy panties.

Arnie exclaimed, "Oh, yeh!" and, holding the camera, knee-walked into my field of vision from the left side. As he got closer to Sid and Nancy, he took several low-angle pictures of my wife lying topless on her back and Sid, leaning on his right elbow just next to her peering down at her breasts.

"You've got really beautiful tits, Nancy. Maybe Sid can play with them some more," said Arnie. "And don't worry, Sid. We'll delete any shots that get too much of your face."

Sid brought his left hand across her body and began rather tentatively caressing her right breast. He didn't seem to know just how much she was going to allow him to do. Nancy reassured him, though, by saying, "Oh, yes, that's nice. That'll make a nice photo, won't it?"

Arnie took several shots of my wife's right breast being manipulated by Sid. Then he began gently rolling her right nipple between his thumb and index finger. Nancy's body shivered and she made a little squealing noise.

"Oh, God," she said, "When you do that I can feel it down my whole body!" As she said this, Nancy slid her right hand down her body until it lay on her pubic area. Seconds later, Sid, still playing with her now very erect right nipple, leaned down and suddenly took almost all of her left breast into his mouth. Nancy sucked in her breath and brought her hand down a little further to her cunt. As Sid sucked on one breast and continued rolling the nipple of the other one between his fingers, she began rubbing her clit through her tiny panties. Seeing this, Arnie briefly blocked my view as he crawled in front of the captain's chair to take several low-angle shots of Sid enjoying my wife's breasts as she masturbated.

"These are really great pictures," said Arnie. "Keep doing that, Nancy. Make it look like you're getting off." Then Arnie moved slightly and I got a wonderful view of my wife rubbing her clit more and more vigorously through her panties, which had now become wedged more deeply between her cunt lips.

"Oh, God! If he keeps doing that, I really will. I think we need to do something else before this gets out of hand."

Nancy removed her right hand from her crotch and brought it up behind Sid's head. She ran her fingers through his hair and gave another little moan of pleasure as Sid kept licking and sucking her left nipple. "Oh, Sid, you really know how to do that! Your girlfriends are really lucky, I think. But can we stop now and get some different pictures?"

Sid reluctantly released my wife's left breast from his mouth and, raising himself up on his right elbow, gave the wet, elongated nipple a playful pinch.

Laughing, Nancy sat up and said, "Ow, my nipple's too sensitive to treat like that! Now, kiss it nicely and make it feel better."

Sid raised himself to his knees and leaned forward with his neck bent at what must've been an uncomfortable angle. At first, using only the tip of his tongue, he batted Nancy's now very erect nipple around for at least fifteen seconds. As he did this, he reached across with his left hand to again caress her right breast. But soon he again had my wife's left nipple fully in his mouth. Arnie got several shots of Sid sucking the nipple before Sid's head got in the way. Nancy was far from discouraging: leaning back on her elbows, pushing her breasts upward for Sid, she had her eyes closed in feigned or real pleasure.

That's when, disappointed that I couldn't last a little longer, I came for the first time since fucking Nancy earlier in the day. Resisting the urge to vocalize, I shot semen all over a paper towel. It felt great but, as I said, I wished I could've lasted longer.

Just then, after about thirty seconds of having one breast sucked and the other mauled, Nancy pulled herself away from Sid and said, "That's enough. They're getting too tender." Then, looking at Arnie, she asked, "Did you get some good shots of him playing with my breasts? What else should we do?"

"You might try fucking," said Arnie, laughing. "But you said you won't do that. Actually, I got some good shots up your legs while Sid was busy with your tits. Maybe we could get more of those."

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers
12