Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
He videos his wife getting a thorough fucking.
8.1k words
4.49
52.5k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers

1.

Nancy said hello to Sid and Arnie and immediately headed for the kitchen. I trailed after her to find out exactly what had taken place in the bedroom. I came upon her as she was leaning forward taking a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator. Walking up behind her, I put my hand up her skirt to feel her naked ass. Pretending to be surprised (she'd caught sight of me walking up behind her), she squealed and giggled as though she were already in her girlish character.

"What were you two up to in the bedroom?" I spoke in a low voice. I didn't want anyone overhearing us.

"Well, we got acquainted, that's for sure," she answered with a little laugh. "Mostly, we talked. We're trying to approach this like actors, so we talked about our characters. I'm the young tart, who's pretty much without sexual boundaries. He's the domineering adult who likes 'em young."

"Did you actually rehearse anything?" I asked (knowing at least part of the answer).

Nancy laughed again, this time a bit nervously. "Well, we did a bit of that all right. He showed me his cock, what it looked like hard in a condom, so there'd be no surprise, he said. And he got thoroughly acquainted with my body."

"Tell me about that."

"Actually, I got it backward. He took quite a lot of time exploring my body before he showed me his cock. He started by taking my top off and playing with my breasts. You know, sucking my nipples and all that. He complimented me, said he really liked smaller breasts like mine."

"They're not really small. I think they're perfect." I slid my hands up her body and cupped them briefly.

"Then he got between my legs and performed cunnilingus on me. He's very good at it. Actually he felt a lot like you did doing the same thing earlier today. But he didn't make me cum the way you did." Her effort to spare my feelings was rather touching.

"What did he do with that hard cock he showed you? Did he stick it inside you?"

"Um, well, yes. But only briefly. He said he just wanted to see how it fit, which we laughed about because it was such a ridiculous excuse. He was only in there for two or three thrusts, though. I have to admit it felt wonderful and I got pretty aroused, but I told him to stop and save it for later. His cock feels a lot like yours, except for the condom."

Nancy took three water glasses down from a cabinet and placed them on the kitchen table. She kissed me and said, "I hope that was all right, Cal. Since we've been married, I've never really taken another guy's cock inside me, unless you count that little slip with the Canadian guy. I don't really need to fuck anyone but you, you know."

"The truth is I want you to," I answered, more emphatically than I meant to. "And I want you to enjoy yourself while you're at it. It excites me that other guys want you the way I do. And I know I'll love shooting Jack and you getting it on. It's not like he's some slime. He seems like a pretty nice guy and deserves to fuck you as much as anyone."

She kissed me again and told me she loved me. I noticed she'd removed her regular lipstick and put on a light lip gloss. It tasted slightly of watermelon, I think.

I opened the wine bottle and poured the glasses half full. I decided not to tell her I'd been listening to Jack and her "getting acquainted."

As Nancy and I returned to the living room with the wine bottle and the glasses of wine, she said, "By the way, there's no rush tonight. Jack said he can stay as late as we need him."

Two of the glasses of wine were for Nancy and me. She handed the third glass to Jack. Sid and Arnie were into their second beers and I noticed they'd already drunk about half of their twelve-pack. They'd obviously gotten a head start before arriving.

"There's more beer in the refrigerator if you run out," said Nancy. She said this with a straight face.

Sitting down between Sid and Arnie, Nancy gave them our agreed upon bullshit story: "I'm sorry I didn't warn you guys about this video shoot earlier," she said, "because I knew you were coming over. But this agent I found told me he needed me to do a demo with a guy right away and he gave me the guy's number. I called him and at first he said he'd do it. So I contacted Cal, an acquaintance of my husband John, who's into photography, and got him to shoot the video for me. Then the guy I was going to do it with changed his mind. I panicked. Fortunately, at the last minute, I found Jack."

As she talked to her two friends from last night, I noticed that Sid's and Arnie's eyes kept wandering down to her breasts. No wonder. Her nipples were quite erect and poked out against the thin material of her yellow blouse. And her areolas were even more visible than they'd been earlier.

We all sat and stood around for quite a while drinking and talking. I switched to beer and between Sid, Arnie, and me we did away with their twelve-pack and quite a few beers from the refrigerator. It seemed that everyone made several trips to the bathroom off the kitchen. Jack and Nancy finished off one bottle of wine and part of the second bottle. Finally, at around 9:15, Jack asked Sid and Arnie them if either had done any acting.

Arnie said he'd been in several plays in high school.

Jack then asked him if he'd mind doing a short scene with Nancy, about five minutes long, before his scene with her began. He explained that he was supposed to be a father coming home early from a party and surprising the babysitter. It would be a good lead-in to their scene if she could be caught with her boyfriend fooling around in the living room.

It wouldn't involve the boyfriend getting naked, he added. But he needed to get Nancy into a compromising situation, which would mean at least unbuttoning her blouse and feeling her up. When he (Jack) burst in on them, he (Arnie) would have to act scared, get off the couch, and quickly exit through the front door.

"C'mon, Arnie," teased Sid, "this is your chance to get famous!" Arnie didn't look very enthusiastic. But he was also drunk, so his inhibitions weren't what they might've been.

I was standing nearby and immediately tried to soothe any lingering fears with pseudo-legal nonsense: "Don't worry about anyone seeing it, Arnie. I'll show the video to Nancy's prospective agent so he can get an idea of what she can do, but he's not getting a copy of it. It's my property and I won't show it to her husband or let it out on the Internet. Mainly because the production value won't be good enough, but also, if I did, I'd have to get a written release from you."

Hearing me saying this, Nancy walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Do it, Arnie. Please? It'd be a big favor to me."

He blushed and said, "I guess so." He looked more than ever like Ron Howard on "Happy Days."

Jack then turned to Nancy and said, "Could you go upstairs and put some panties on? Then we can have Arnie remove them while you're necking with him. I think that would be pretty compromising."

"And hot!" chimed in Sid.

Laughing, Nancy turned around, flipped up her skirt to show us her perfect bare ass, and headed upstairs to do as she was asked.

"It's going to be a pleasure shooting her in action," I said to the three guys watching my wife climb the stairs. "She mentioned that her husband -- I knew John back in New York -- had better not find out what she's doing tonight. He's OK with her posing nude but doesn't like it going any further. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, of course."

"What's she doing in Seattle, then?" asked Jack. "She said she needed money right away. Is she splitting with her husband?"

"She didn't say," I answered, "but maybe that's what happening. She's here with her mother, who's taken off somewhere until tomorrow, she said. But I don't know whose place this is. I think it belongs to a friend of her mother's."

At about 9:30, Nancy came back downstairs. She walked right over to Arnie, who was standing next to Sid looking a little bashful, and led him over to the couch they'd be using. She sat down next to him, on his left side from my vantage point. I flooded the two of them with the fill light. It lighted them too brightly, so I moved the tripod it was mounted on back about four feet and directed the light a foot or so to the left side of Nancy's head.

I then walked over to the sound system across the room and tuned in an AM rock station, something a dopey sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl might listen to. I set the volume low enough, though, that any conversation between them could be heard.

Finally, I moved over to the video camera and centered Arnie and Nancy in the view finder. "OK," I said, "you can start when you're ready. Nancy, you can sort of give him directions as you go, but I mostly just to do what comes natural."

2.

Arnie and my wife immediately turned toward one another and began necking like teenagers. I started shooting. After about thirty seconds, Nancy pulled out of the clinch they were in, and, kicking off her sandals, threw her legs up on the couch and lay with the back of her head in Arnie's lap. Arnie slid a foot or so to the right to accommodate her.

Nancy's lay sideways to the camera now. Her skirt had ridden up to her waist so her bare legs, slightly spread, were totally exposed. Arnie reached out with his right hand and began caressing her thighs. To encourage him, I suppose, she reached up, put her arms around his neck, and pulled his head down for another kiss. It was a bit awkward for him, leaning forward like this, but he continued necking with my wife this way for almost a minute.

His right hand, meanwhile, had come to rest on her crotch. I removed the camera from its tripod and started to move with it to the left end of the couch to get a better angle on what was happening between her legs, but he abruptly removed his right hand from between her legs and began using both hands to unbutton her blouse. Since I was standing with the camera steadied by the leather strap around my neck (so wasn't worried about the shot getting too wobbly), I remained standing and zoomed in on Arnie's fingers undoing buttons. He fumbled with them a bit, but soon he had her blouse wide open.

He began gently caressing her gorgeous breasts and pinching her nipples. I carefully returned the camera to its tripod and got a good sequence of him leaning down and taking my wife's left nipple, very erect and dark pink, into his mouth. As he sucked on it, Nancy groaned with pleasure.

Seconds later, she got off the couch, stood up and removed her blouse completely. Throwing it on the floor, she then got back on the couch and knee-walked topless over to Arnie, who hadn't changed his position. She put her left hand around his neck and pulled his head forward to her naked breasts. To get a better angle, I stood up with the camera again and moved a few feet to the right. I zoomed in on Arnie sucking first one, then the other, nipple. As he did this, Nancy threw her head back and either simulated or actually experienced intense pleasure.

As he sucked her nipples, Arnie had worked his right hand up between Nancy's legs. I knelt down on one knee to get a shot of him rubbing her cunt through her panties, a pair of ordinary white cotton ones. She spread her legs slightly to give him better access.

"Would you like my panties for a souvenir, Billy?" asked Nancy in her teenager voice.

"Oh, yes," said Arnie. Had she told him he was now named "Billy"?

Nancy, still on her knees, quickly turned her body around so her ass was practically in his face. Arnie immediately began tugging at the bottoms of her panties. I stayed where I was, shooting from just behind him, because I had a perfect view. At first he had a little trouble getting her panties off, but after flipping her short skirt up so it lay against her lower back, Arnie put his fingers under the elastic waist-band of her panties and quickly pulled them down.

I zoomed in tight on my wife's butt as she lifted her knees one at a time to let Arnie take her panties all the way off. Accomplishing the task, he quickly stuffed them in his shirt pocket. Looking over her shoulder at him, Nancy leaned forward on her elbows and spread her legs further apart. Unable to resist the temptation of this display of cunt and asshole, Arnie leaned forward and quickly kissed her cunt.

Then, using both hands, he spread her ass cheeks to open her up even further. He held her cunt and asshole open that way for several seconds as the camera rolled. Seconds later, I got a wonderful sequence with Arnie sliding the index and middle fingers of his left hand in and out of her cunt. My wife moaned with pleasure and said, "Oh, Billy! God, that feels so good!"

This apparently was Jack's cue.

I heard him slam the front door shut as though he'd just entered the house. But I kept the camera on Arnie and Nancy. Arnie removed his fingers from my wife's cunt and wiped them on his pants. She said, "Oh, Mr. Johnson!" and sprang off the couch to retrieve her blouse lying on the floor.

I panned over to "Mr. Johnson" striding toward the couch. "So this is what you do when you baby-sit? I don't remember inviting this young man to my house. He'd better get out of here right now or there's going to big trouble."

"Oh, Mr. Johnson," said Nancy in her silliest voice, "Billy was just here helping me study. Honest!" She was holding her blouse up against her naked breasts.

Meanwhile, "Billy" had shot up from the couch and was already letting himself out the front door. I kept the camera on Nancy, though, and slowly moved back around in front of the couch to get some more tripod shots. Looking very frightened, she sat on the couch still holding her blouse bunched up in front of her breasts. "Mr. Johnson" sat down on the couch next to her.

3.

"So, do you study naked? There's no use bullshitting me because I saw what you and that boy were doing. The only thing he was studying was your ass."

"Well, we started to study . . . ."

"I can see up your skirt, you know," said Jack. "And you're not even wearing panties, are you. Were you letting that guy play with your naked pussy?"

Nancy didn't answer and managed to blush deeply. She was staying fully in character, delivering an Oscar performance in this hokey skit.

"I want to see your pussy, too," said Jack. "I'm paying for your time, so that's the least you owe me."

Acting very cowed, and still clutching her blouse against her breasts, Nancy sat back against the left arm-rest of the couch and spread her legs so Jack could see her cunt. He immediately leaned way forward so his face was just inches from her crotch.

"That's a really sweet-looking pussy you've got there. Have you ever fucked any of your boyfriends with it?"

"Uh, well, just two guys. But that was last year and I didn't mean to let it happen. I'm a senior now."

"Maybe it's time you had another fucking, then. Open your legs wider."

She did as he demanded as Jack grabbed her waist and pulled her body toward him about eight inches. Then he abruptly dove into her crotch and began eating her. I didn't have a good angle, so I quickly moved to the right end of the couch. As I moved there, my hard-on was almost painful in my pants.

In the space of two minutes, maybe, two different guys had enjoyed my wife's cunt while I videoed the action just a few feet away! And I knew it was going to get even worse or better (for I was again experiencing both jealousy and sexual excitement -- with a little shame thrown in. What sort of husband would let his wife do these things?).

Nancy's body had slid down so her head was propped up awkwardly against the left arm-rest. Lying forward with his mouth working furiously against her cunt, Jack's body was somewhat contorted, too, since there wasn't enough space on the couch for his legs. He managed to throw his right leg over the right arm-rest, but his left leg just dangled off the front of the couch.

"Let's get down on that blanket," he said. "This isn't comfortable enough. And get rid of that blouse. Why are you still trying to cover your tits with it?"

She again tossed the blouse on the floor.

"Take off that skirt, too," said Jack. "It just gets in the way. And go over there and turn off that damned music. It's really annoying." Ordering her around like this, he was fully into his domineering male role.

Standing up, she unzipped her skirt and removed it. I then videoed her as she walked stark naked over to the sound system and turned it off. She looked like a goddess. I kept the camera on her as she walked slowly back to where Jack sat in front of the couch. He immediately pulled her down to the blanket so that they were on their knees facing one another. He kissed her and she responded to him rather passively. I had to change angles again, positioning my camera near the left arm of the couch. That way the light was coming slightly over my shoulder.

"Could you taste your pussy when you kissed me?" he asked.

"Oh," was all she said. Nancy was letting Jack do most of the talking and was playing the part of a young girl totally under his control.

A few seconds I got a very good sequence with Jack leaning forward and sucking Nancy's nipples. He took his time to let me get it all. "You've got beautiful little tits," he said. "They're really nice and firm. Teenage girls like you should never wear bras."

Then he gently laid her on her back. Her cunt was aimed right at the camera. "Now I'm going to taste that pussy again," said Jack.

But he didn't immediately go down on her. Instead, he stood up and stripped off all his clothes except a tee shirt and socks. He stood sideways to me briefly so I could get a shot of his semi-erect cock. Then, slowly, he knelt down between my wife's legs, spread her cunt open, and began kissing and sucking it. Nancy's body tensed when he again made oral contact with her, but she soon relaxed and began moaning with pleasure. Closing her eyes and pinching her own nipples, she seemed transported. I guess the leaning-forward position strained Jack's neck, though, because after about thirty seconds he stretched out flat on his belly so he could eat Nancy's cunt more comfortably.

I was shooting over his right shoulder now and he obliged me by occasionally lifting his head to give me a good shot of Nancy's sopping-wet cunt as he fingered it and spread it wide to reveal to the camera her glistening and swollen cunt lips and the red bud of her clitoris.

After maybe seven or eight minutes of being eaten by an apparent expert, Nancy approached her orgasm. As it neared, Jack rolled his face slightly to the side so I could get a clear view of him lashing my wife's clitoris with his tongue while burying two fingers of his right hand deep inside her. After thirty seconds or so of thrashing around and moaning, the inevitable happened: "Oh, God! Oh Jack, oh Jack, I'm cumming now!" she exclaimed. And did she ever! She began by shouting out something wordless and ended by seeming to fight for breath. Afterwards, she lay quite limp.

But "Oh Jack"? This was completely out of character. It didn't matter, though. The clerk at the camera shop told me there was an easy way to edit digital tape. What this verbal slip showed me was that Nancy was so into her orgasm that she momentarily lost track of who she was supposed to be.

I turned off the camera then and Jack let her rest for almost a full minute. Then, as I resumed shooting, he crawled up beside her, embraced her tightly, and kissed her. He said something to her then and, holding his cock in his left hand, rolled over on his back. Nancy immediately slid down his body and rested her head on his rather hairy lower belly. Taking his cock in her right hand, she stroked it gently for several seconds. I think it grew in both length and girth as she did this. Then, raising herself slightly on her right elbow, she put just the head of it into her mouth and sucked it and lashed it with her tongue for at least a full minute.

Calvin427
Calvin427
917 Followers