Nancy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers

We dried and returned to the bedroom and lay down. This time I conjectured he would be able to hold out longer, so I began some foreplay. I took his penis into my hand and began to slowly stroke it. At the same time, I began to kiss him. At first, gently on the lips, but gradually forcing his mouth open to insert my tongue. He learnt quickly and soon his tongue was exploring the inside of my mouth.

Now came the first real step. I drew back from him and took his hand. I moved it down to my vagina. "Put your finger inside me." He did so. "Now two fingers." He obeyed. "Now try three fingers, but gently, darling." Three fingers entered me and I asked him to move them in and out. At the same time, I continued to massage his penis very slowly. After a while I moved away from him again, and then leaned over him so my breasts brushed against his face. "Suck my nipples," I ordered. He made no hesitation about complying. He began with my nipples but was soon taking in a large part of the breast. It was as if he would eat me. "Darling, gently bite my nipples." His teeth closed over one of my nipple and began to nibble it. "Darling, bite harder." His teeth clamped down firmly. I gave a little scream and he released me quickly. "No, darling, don't stop. Harder." He bit savagely and I clung to his head crying out."

Now was the time to take the big risk. This might be the only time I would have David, so whatever happened tonight, could be the sum total of our love making. I would take the chance. I moved to the side of the bed and sat on the edge. "Come and kneel in front of me, my love." He knelt. I drew up my legs and parted them so as to give him the full view of my vagina. So far, nothing we had done had allowed this. Now he gazed with a look of wonder on his face.

I moved my hands down and pulled aside the lips of my vagina so as to expose it totally to him. He was breathing very hard.

Some men are revolted at the sight of a woman's sexual organ, Michael certainly was. Would David be repelled? I took the next step. "Would you kiss me there, my love." Without hesitation he leaned forward and pressed a kiss against my organ. He did not withdraw, but continued to kiss it. "Darling, put your tongue inside me and lick me." I felt his tongue flash into me. I cried out with delight and he increased the speed of his licking thrusting his tongue in deeply. I grasped his head and held in tight. Then I pushed his head away so he once more had my vagina in full view.

"There is one special spot a woman has," I told him, "that is very sensitive to sexual excitation." I pulled aside the hood that covered my clitoris. "It's just here." I touched myself. "Put your finger on it." He reached out a finger and gently touched the clitoris. "Just gently move your finger round it." He did so.

I let him play with my clitoris for a while then said, "Lick it for me." His head came forward and his tongue found the sweet little place. My female juices were flowing freely and David's face was wet with them, but not for a moment did he hesitate. "Suck me, my love, suck me. Lick me all over, oh my God…" I started to shake, and knew my orgasm was coming. I was screaming out, "Don't stop…oh my God…don't stop…please don't stop…oh yes, yes, yes…ahh." It had burst over me, this orgasm like I had never had before. It shuddered through my entire body and I was dragging David's head into me. I screamed and wept with the power of it. I was soaked and David's face was covered with my wetness, but he continued to pump his tongue up and down and in and out of me.

Then this upheaval slowed and I began to climb down. I moved David's head away from me, but took his hand and rubbed it against the outside of my organ until I finally subsided. I fell back on the bed and David came beside me. I was momentarily overcome, and he seemed to sense this, and made no move to touch me.

After a few minutes, I turned to him. His face was soaked and it had flowed down his neck onto his chest, so great had been my discharge. I laughed and said, "What a mess we are. I think a bit of a clean up is in order." We went, or rather, I staggered, to the bathroom. I washed David's face, and gave my crotch and thighs a good cleansing.

David still had a mighty erection, and I knew we had to do something about that. We returned to the bedroom. We lay on the bed and once more, I began to stroke his penis and kiss him. After a while I moved down and took his penis into my mouth. This caused him to once more cry out, and he groaned and murmured as I sucked and nibbled him. Soon I felt his orgasm approaching, and having become thoroughly aroused myself I moved up the bed, lay on my back and spread my legs. "Take me, darling," I pleaded.

He came over on top of me. I took his penis and inserted it into me. It slid in easily to its full length causing me to cry out with love. Then for want of a better, I used a word I had never uttered before. "Fuck me, my darling. Fuck me to death. Kill me, but fuck me. Don't ever stop. Please, please, don't ever stop."

David began to pump up and down in me. He responded to my words: "I've wanted you for so long. You don't know how I've wanted you. I've longed for you day and night. I've wanted so much to fuck you. I've dreamed about fucking you night after night."

Tears were streaming down his face. All his longings, loving and lusting had come to fruition, and his tears were those of love and gratitude. I was swept up in his emotions and then I felt his orgasm coming and with it my own. He thrust down into me and I was screaming out once more, "I want you…I need you…don't stop…don't ever leave me." And his cries joined mine: "I love you, I love you for ever, I want…you…ahh, Oh God…"

We lay together for a long time. His penis becoming slack, but unwilling to leave me. I could have lain all night with him inside me, so great was the love and desire I felt for him. Eventually we parted and lay side by side. He murmured words of love into my ear. "My darling, my love, I want you so much. I've always wanted you, and now, more than ever…

And so he went on, and I began to consider what I had unleashed in this lovely young man. Had I done right? Should I have stopped this before it started? What would be the consequences? I fell asleep wondering.

I woke with a start. I had forgotten it was Sunday, and the Vicar's wife was expected to attend morning service and carry out her Sunday School duties. David was still asleep, so I left him, once more washed away our love making, dressed and prepared breakfast.

By now, David was awake. He came in for breakfast clad only in his underpants. During breakfast, he wanted to talk about the night, and what was to happen now. I pointed out that I had to hurry off for the morning's activities, but arranged for him to return in the afternoon, when we would talk.

David was not too happy with this, but had to accept it. He too usually attended morning service, so he dressed and hurried home to attend to his dog and get cleaned up and changed.

How I got through the morning, I'll never know. Fortunately, my Sunday School lessons were already prepared, and I was glad that the visiting celebrant did not preach on, "Thou shalt not commit adultery." I was all too aware of David sitting in the congregation, and I don't know whether I should have laughed or cried if that had been the subject.

I went home, prepared and ate lunch, and then waited for David to arrive. By 2 o'clock, he was at the door. We went into the lounge and sat opposite each other. He did not look at me.

Neither of us seemed to know what to say, but I supposed that being the senior, I had better make a start. "David," I began, "Last night I committed adultery with a young man nearly ten years my junior. I accept the full responsibility for that. I could have stopped it, but I didn't. What I would like you to know is, that I can feel no regret for myself. I had the most wonderful time with you. I felt and feel fulfilled. Have no doubt that I love you, and that what we did was deeply sincere on my part. Given the choice I would do it all over again. Now I would like to know how you feel."

He looked up. "Last night, while we were…er…doing it…er…making love, you said you wanted me for ever. I said much the same to you. Was that just the sex talking, or did you mean that?"

"I can say it to you now," I replied. "So can I say it to you," he said firmly. I picked up this theme. "David, you know the difficulties we would face in an ongoing relationship. In two days time my husband returns. I certainly don't want him to know what we have done. The pain would be too great for all of us. I love you, but I will not expose us or Michael to a knowledge of that love."

"I knew you'd feel like that," he said miserably. "Now I suppose it's all over?" "That's up to you, David." "How?" "If you are prepared to accept limitations on our relationship, we can continue to have something together. If those limitations are more than you are prepared to accept, then we shall have no relationship that includes sex."

"What are the limitations?" "First, no one must ever know about our relationship beyond ourselves. Second, as far as Michael is concerned, you come here to work in the garden, and to share some of your music with me. Third, sex will only take place when it is absolutely safe for us to do so – when my husband is away, for example. Fourth, when the time comes and you find a girl of your own age that you want to be with, you will tell me frankly, and we cease to make love. Fifth, if at any time I find it necessary to end our relationship, you will accept it without making any trouble. I have great faith in your character, I know if you say yes to this, you will stick to it. What do you say?"

There I was again, chucking the whole lot bluntly at the poor chap, the results of my late night cogitation. He sat in silence for a while, then looking at me said, "I accept, with one qualification." "What?" "Your fifth point. If you ever decide to end it, you will tell me why?" "Of course."

It was agreed, and I had committed myself to carry on with this affair. We both sat for a long time probably exhausted by the emotional cost of arriving at this decision.

We had both been sitting in separate armchairs, but now David stood up, came across to me and raised me to my feet. Very tenderly, he half carried me across to the sofa. He lay me down and stripped me. He then took off his own clothes.

No word was said as he began a strange ritual. First, he kissed both of my feet, then my calves, thighs, belly and breasts. He went on to my neck, chin, lips, eyes, and the tip of my nose, forehead, and then the top of my head. It was all done very slowly, almost reverently. But he had not finished. He turned me over and parted my firm buttocks. I felt his lips touch my anus. I almost balked at this. This was a forbidden area with Michael, and it was only much later with David I learned the joys of anal sex. He went on, kissing me three times on the spine. Finally he turned me on my back again, parted my legs and kissed my vagina.

He paused for a moment, then oh so gently entered me with his penis. There was no violent passion, just a soft, sweet movement up and down inside me. He came quietly, giving out only a single gasp, lay inside me for a while, then withdrew. He re-dressed me, put on his own clothes, and said, "I shall go back to the house for a while. I'll return in about an hour if that's all right?"

I nodded without saying a word. I was completely dazed by what had happened. David kissed me on the lips and departed.

I was trying to work out what this almost religious ritual had meant – so slow and solemn it had been. Then it hit me like a lightening strike. He had taken possession of me. He had claimed me for himself. Where I had laid down conditions, he had carried through a profound act of love. A boy – man – years my junior, had carried through a marriage ceremony far more intense and expressive of deep love than any which could be had through Church or State.

He came back within the hour. We made wild, passionate love that night.

And it Came to Pass.

My story could have ended for you with that night, but I thought you might like to know what followed, as it has it's own strange outcome.

I had heard that most affairs last a matter of nine months at the most. Not mine. After five months of frequent love making with David, what I suppose was inevitable happened, I fell pregnant.

This involved a difficult complication. Oddly, soon after I had begun my affair with David, Michael started to become more sexually interested. From his once per month or less approaches, he wanted me at least once a week – sometimes twice. Perhaps my love making with David somehow made me more generally desirable. It did mean that at times I was having sexual intercourse up to six times a week. This was no problem when I was with David, whom I could have accepted twice as often. With Michael, it was a bit of strain, as it was now I who had gone off him.

In fact, this increased interest on Michael's part once led to a rather odd situation. One day, during school holidays, David had been doing a bit of gardening, then came in and we made love. Michael was away all day and was not expected home until late evening. Three times David took me that afternoon and evening. Then a few minutes after he had gone, Michael arrived home unexpectedly early. I had only had time to replace the soaked bed sheets and put on a light dressing gown, when he walked into the bedroom. I had not even had time to shower or remove David's sperm and other remains of our lovemaking.

Completely out of character, Michael decided he wanted sex. He pushed me onto the bed, took off his trousers, and entered me without preamble. I thought he must notice something. My vagina was soaking wet with sperm and my own fluids, and there must have been the after smell of love making on me. Michael noticed nothing. His only comment was, "You're very slippery." Nothing more. It was a lucky escape and fortunately, there was no other occasions when sex with David coincided with Michael. On every other occasion, there were a few hours between them.

That, however, was the lesser problem. My difficulty was, knowing whom the father of my child was. Michael and I had never used any contraceptive method, and in fact, it may well have been my inability to get pregnant with him, that first caused him to lose interest. With David, neither he nor I used contraceptives. So, who was to be daddy?

Fortunately, between the three of us we had sufficient of the right hair and eye colour, together with other physical features, for this not to be a problem. It was only if Michael insisted on more sophisticated tests the truth would become known and what that truth might be I could not be sure. But as it did not occur to Michael that any one else could have got me pregnant, the question of tests was purely academic.

Michael was delighted, and oddly, he once more lost interest in me as a sexual being. With David, I continued to make love as close to the time of birth as possible. Even after that, I would relieve him either with my hand or with oral sex.

The child was born, a boy whom I named Paul, and I knew almost instinctively who the father was. In fact, I had been fairly sure all along. I felt I could almost pin down the night David made me pregnant. It was one of our very tender nights, when we made love long and slowly and our orgasms coincided, with a tremendous flood of sperm pouring out of him. As the years passed, to me, it became increasingly obvious whose son Paul was. When David came to see me in hospital after the birth, he simply said, "I now have a son."

When I had recovered from the birth David and I continued our love life. Michael also bestirred himself once more, and pressed his sexual attentions on me. So, I was back to five or six intercourses a week. The result, another pregnancy. This time, a girl, and David was able to say; "Now I have a daughter." After the birth the doctor told me, "I'm very sorry Mrs.Fowler, but I'm afraid you won't be able to have any more children, and accompanied this with a long and detailed explanation to Michael and I that left us more bewildered than enlightened.

Michael now ceased all sexual contact with me. He departed more and more for vague seminars and conferences. David and I were now three years into our relationship. Against all expert opinions, we were as passionate as ever. If anything, our love for each other had deepened. But it was now harder to find a time for love making with two children round the house. In addition, David was now at university studying chemistry so he was away in the city most of the week, which made things even more difficult. Still, we came together whenever we could.

The Finale.

There came the time for David to graduate. He did so with honours, coming out top of his year. This led to another turning point in our relationship.

David came back to our town for a month. One evening, after the children were in bed, and Michael was at one of his endless committee meetings, he came to see me.

After kissing me, he started in without preamble (the years had changed him when it came to speaking out).

"I have two important things to tell you, and one thing to ask you." I sensed a crisis. "While I was at university, there were two girls I had sex with. You can kick me out if you like, but I had to tell you." I said nothing. "I want you to know that it was pretty hopeless. I had to pretend they were you so I could cum, and afterwards I felt nothing but miserable guilt."

I thought it was time for me to step in. "David, you are a young man. As you should know, I understand the needs of young men. After having sex with me three and four times a week, you found yourself at the university, cut off from me. You took the obvious route. What disappoints me is, that after our agreement right at the start of our relationship, you have left it until now to tell me. Remember, we agreed that if a girl came into your life, you would tell me straightaway, and our relationship would end."

"But Nancy," he said, "it wasn't like that. They didn't 'come into my life.' All the time it was you I was trying to see, you I wanted."

"All right David, I accept that. What's the next thing?"

"I've done very well at university," he said, "and as a result I have been offered a position at a university in Canada. I shall have some teaching work, but in addition, I can work on my doctorate. I have one week left to give them my answer."

I was stunned. I should have seen it coming but hadn't. I suppose I had thought he would get a job not too far away and we should still see each other. I felt the blood draining from my face. My throat seemed to close up so I could not speak. I felt tears pressing into my eyes. I struggled for control, and finally croaked out, "But darling, you must certainly accept the offer." What that cost me in emotional stress I can hardly describe. I suddenly felt a broken old woman.

David remained silent for a few moments – rather like his old self – then he said; "I want you to come with me. I want you to bring your…our children and come with me to Canada. I want you to divorce Michael and marry me."

I think I almost fainted with the stress I felt. I cried out, "David, you…I can't. I'm ten years older than you. You're handsome, clever, with a considerable future. You could get any girl you wanted. You can't want an old woman like me. Go, David, and forget me. Please go, go now, please.

"So I can get any woman I want, can I?" he said in a low voice. "Any woman, but the one I love and want. Any woman, but the one who fulfills my deepest needs. Any woman, but the one I'd give my life for. Any woman but you."

Starlight
Starlight
1,033 Followers