Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Nancy figure and nipple trains for her new modeling job.
6.7k words
4.32
31.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Besides quickly improving her ability to wear ultra high heels, Nancy was also becoming comfortable with her new work uniform including the corset that she wore every day. Also, Nancy's nipple training, including the supplement capsules and cream, together with her nightly pumping, had finally just started to produce some noticeable results. She had noticed in the last couple of days how her nipples were more sensitive and that she could pump them out to a semi aroused condition to 3/4 of an inch before snapping the O ring in place! She had only achieved that length when they were fully aroused in Monica's office two weeks ago when they were sprayed with that skin sensitizer. Nancy hadn't recently measured them when they were fully aroused.

As a treat for Jim the first day of her third week training period; she wore a lace up, open tip cone bra, with the elasticized nipple squeezers. To Jim's delight, Nancy took off her jacket when they were alone together in the reception area as well as when they were in the car on their way to and from lunch!

Even though Jim, on previous dates, had felt her long hardening nipples boring into his chest when they kissed and said goodnight, he now realized how unbelievingly long they really were, even when they were just in their semi-aroused state. That state was not only caused by the elastic loops encircling them at the tips of the bra cups, but also by her regular nipple training over the last two weeks! They tented her tight sleeveless sweater in a manner that would have put any fifties or sixties sweater girl to shame! When Nancy removed her jacket in the office before they went to lunch, Jim almost drooled as he ogled her nipples as they poked out to almost 3/4 of an inch from the bra cup tips and were perfectly displayed by the thin opaque sweater material.

"I knew you were well endowed in the nipple department from when we kissed the other night, but I didn't know how well-endowed you really were until now. Are you sure they aren't fake?" Jim asked in a teasing manner as he felt his manhood start to come alive.

"Maybe I'll let you find out for yourself sometime if you play your cards right, but right now let's go to lunch; and I'll drive since I know you won't be able to keep your eyes on the road, Nancy quickly replied, again in a teasing fashion.

She drove her car to a drive-through fast food restaurant, got sandwiches, and they both ate them in the car before returning to work. Jim was totally mesmerized by Nancy's unbelievable nipples protruding out under her sweater and he maintained a full erection the whole time; which Nancy clearly observed.

After they got back to work, Jim went directly to his cubicle in the back office area and Nancy set at her desk for a few moments before going to see Monica in her office. She had just started her two summer classes at UNLV, both of which were morning classes, two times a week, and therefore she started on a new daily routine. She would work after school those two class days and study in the evenings at her apartment. The other four work days she either would work all day or half days, depending on Debby's schedule. Therefore, since she had more spare time by doing her homework in the evenings, Nancy decided to talk to Monica and say that she would be available for any modeling work that they may require. So after a few minutes of collecting her thoughts on her new schedule, Nancy went into Monica's office to talk to her about the situation.

Monica was very enthusiastic and said that Nancy's additional availability was good because it would be a great time to update their website with some new promotions that she could partipate in by doing some modeling. She said that they wanted to update the video that had helped them the most to sell their ultra high heels and cone bras in the past year. It was one of the many videos on the company website that promoted or featured their various products and it was one that was intended to appeal to their fetish clothing and BDSM customers.

It featured a model with her white blouse off which was lying on the bed and completely exposing her white closed tip cone bra, which was the centerpiece of their extremely pointed bra collection. It was, of course, a "Monica" bra style called "Fabulous Fifties Forever". The pretty model was still tightly belted at the waist with a tight fitting wide red calf belt with a short black pencil skirt, black nylons, and a pair of matching red calf 5-5/8 inch ultra high heeled, "Monica" stiletto heeled opera pumps. The woman had her hands tied together above and behind her head to one of the posts of a four poster bed that forced to stand in those stiletto heels!

The woman had apparently just finished dressing or had been taken to the bedroom by a burglar where the jewelry chest was located. The man, with a black hood covering his head, was shown with his back to the camera going through the jewelry case and picking out certain pieces and putting them in a black felt bag.

In addition, he had gagged the wide eyed women who was moaning and squirming while an announcer, in the voice over on the video, narrated, "This woman dreamed that she was bound and gagged in her 'Monica' stilettos and 'Fabulous Fifties Forever' cone bra while the burglar was not only was taking most of her jewelry, but made sure that she lost her shirt as well!"

The video was an obvious parody of the Maidenform Bra ads of the fifties and sixties where most of their one page ads featured a beautiful woman fully dressed in a costume with no blouse, showing off her pointy bra. The caption always read the same way; I dreamed I "Blank" while wearing my Maidenform "Chansonette" style Bra."

The "Blank" phrase would relate to the theme of the ad itself. One example of that "Blank" was the phrase "went to work", where the woman was setting on her desk in her office with no top other than her Maidenform "Chansonette" style bra!

Another example was a very pretty woman with a pool que ready to shoot as she stood near a pool table with no top on other than a pointy her bra. The caption read, "I dreamed that I took the que in my Maidenform Bra."

Monica said that their video needed to be updated and that Nancy was the perfect person to play the damsel-in-distress role as a secretary in ultra high heels and a cone bra in her, so called, office uniform without a top! She also said that they would shoot two versions of the short video; one with the closed tip pointed bra and one with the lace up cups with the elasticized open tips that they could show on their "18 and over" website! In both cases, the video would also be parodies of the old Maidenform bra ad, updated for modern online video commercials.

Monica continued and said that Nancy would play the role in a scene where she was the secretary in the office of a private detective agency and her boss was out for the day. The scene would open where she was already bound, gagged, and blindfolded in a chair while the hooded aggressor searched through her file cabinet. The file that the private detective had pulled together was detrimental to his boss who hired the thug to retrieve and destroy it before it could be used against him.

Nancy's reaction to the Monica's description of the scene where she would be bound and gagged, helpless in the chair as the thug rifled the office, actually excited her to the point that her nipples stiffened again and caused her blouse to again tent her nipples profusely!

Monica certainly didn't miss Nancy's reaction, but acted as if she hadn't noticed and said nothing about it. She did however; think to herself that she had definitely picked the right person for the temporary modeling job!

Monica continued to explain to Nancy that in the long shot scenes, where her face would be in the video, she would have a dark haired wig on as well as being gagged and blindfolded so that she wouldn't be recognized. Most of the other shots would be close-ups of her stilettos and pointed bra while she struggled in the chair as the man searched through the files.

The video would be recorded at a nearby studio that Monica said that she would try to rent for video shoot and that would get back to her as soon as she knew the timing and other details. Monica also said that most of the day would be taken up at the studio since they would also shoot other shoe, bra, and corset still photos as well for the more conventional part of their digital online catalog. Monica again noted that Nancy would get paid $125 per hour for her modeling work, which she could certainly use.

Before Nancy left the office, Monica gave her an outline of all the shoes, bras, and corsets that she was going to model at the upcoming shoot as well as the script that she was suppose memorize for the videos. Nancy left Monica's office in an excited and aroused state knowing that she would be essentially, a bondage model for some parts of the upcoming video shoot!

After returning to her desk, Nancy put back on her suit jacket and set down to review information that Monica had just given her when she was interrupted by a women customer who came in and said she was looking for some ultra high heel pumps. She then called for Jim to come up front to help the women and started to do some trivial paperwork till she could get back to the material that Monica had given her to read. The rest of the afternoon went slowly because she wanted to get back to her apartment to finish reading the outline material and practice delivering her lines from the script. Nancy also wanted to understand the entire voice over narratives in the two videos as well as see what other shoes and lingerie she would be modeling at that event.

She, quickly left work at 5 o'clock and went to her apartment to start the first night of her new nipple training process. It had been two weeks after starting her daily intake of Fenugreek capsules and Fenugreek cream applications that were apparently beginning to take noticeable effect since her nipples and areolas were more sensitive and seemed to be continually semi-aroused. Nancy's nightly vacuuming and applications of the O rings were also obvious contributors to her nipple transformation as well!

After Nancy had taken her work uniform off and was only in her panties and nylons, she took off her garter belt and replaced it with two garter straps attached to the tops of her stockings and then onto the bottom of her corset on each leg.

Tonight was the first night that she was to start a new process of training her nipples by wrapping them with a special nylon twine in accordance with the new daily specifications that were enclosed in the nipple training kit. First, Nancy was to paint both her nipples with a low level skin sensitizer that was also in the kit in the form of a fingernail-type bottle and brush. The sensitizer would last only a minute or two, while she wrapped her nipples in an almost fully aroused condition, with the furnished tiny nylon flat cord in a way that squeezed them from their bases down to the tips in a truly sexy pointy fashion!

After Nancy wrapped her nipples to the specifications, she secured the lose end in place by an elastic wrap that kept the nylon twine in place. She was to keep her nipples in this condition, without the O rings, until the next morning.

Nancy then changed into her new regular home training outfit which consisted of keeping on her blacked seamed stockings with the changed out corset garters, padded panties, long Gwendoline-style corset, and a "Monica" shelf bra! Over those undergarments she wore a thin white front buttoning blouse, short shorts, a wide belt cinched down to her corseted waist, and her 6 inch heel training pumps which were standard for her evenings at home.

She then started her ultra high heel training exercises, including heel raises, ankle and arch stretching methods, and walking on her tip toes. All these exercises were recommended in the instructions she received with her first uniform. The ankle and arch stretching exercises consisted of her pulling her toes down in an extreme manner in order to train the muscles and ligaments to accept the highest possible heel heights! She also did some of her old foot training exercises from her high school ballet classes.

Nancy then put a TV dinner in the oven and set down and read the overview of the two videos that she had lines to memorize. The first, which was essentially the same as the second other than some word changes, both had her playing the role as a secretary working in an office for a private detective who was out of the office that day. In order to set the whole scene up, she was completely tightly bound, gagged, and blindfolded as Monica had already indicated.

She was also to be squiring and moaning though a wide gag while there was a pre-recorded voice over of her saying, "I dreamed of being bound, gagged, and blindfolded in my 'Monica' 'Fabulous Fifties Forever' cone bra and ultra high heel stilettos, while my boss's office was being ransacked by a thug!"

The thug continued to look thorough the files while Nancy was to squirm and moan through her gag as she displayed her bra and stilettos in a provocative way that was intended to influence their sales.

According to the information provided by Monica, Nancy was to deliver those lines in a tone and with an inflection that combined a threatened, yet somewhat blissful mood because it allowed her proudly present the shoes and bra to the public, even while playing the damsel-in-distress role. Later in the video, while Nancy was continuing to squirm and moan deliciously, a male announcer would give all the ordering details for the bra and stilettos online, which would also be shown visually in a trailer running at the bottom of the screen. Before the video faded to black at the end, the man found the file, including a DVD, and took it with him saying the night or morning cleaning lady would find her. Of course, Nancy was to continue moaning and squirming as he left the office!

Nancy practiced her lines for most of the evening and studied one of the text books from her summer school course before during her pectoral muscle exercises. She left the nipple wraps on for the rest of the night and went to bed at 11:00 O'clock.

Chapter 5

For the next three days Nancy met Jim for lunch since she was working the afternoon shift that week and they had increasingly intimate conversations. She confided in him that that she was going to doing some modeling work for Monica and that she was lining up the studio for the videotaping and photo session. Nancy also told him in more detail about all her figure and ultra high heel training of the past few weeks including how she had just started this past Monday a more intensive form of nipple training to enhance her modeling of the open tipped cone bra in the upcoming bondage video. It turned out that Monica had just informed Nancy that it was to start tomorrow morning at 9 O'clock at a studio that wasn't far from the office.

Jim said that he was aware of some of her training for modeling purposes and asked if he could help her in any way to prepare for tomorrow's video shoot. He went on to say that he had helped write most of the script for those two bondage videos some time ago and possibly could help with what he had in mind in order to sell the bras and stilettos with the online skit.

"That would be great. I'd love for you to tell me how I should play the role of the private detective secretary, bound and gagged! As a matter fact I have been practicing this week and planned have my final practice at home tonight for tomorrow's shoot, so if you want to come over and help, I'd appreciate it," Nancy said flirtingly.

"I definitely know what I had in mind for script I wrote, so I'll be happy to help out; as a matter of fact I'll bring some props to help with your role playing. What time do want me to come over?" he asked.

"Six will be fine, I'll have changed into my training clothes, which I'm sure you'll like, and you can help me with my new nipple training as well," she sexually replied.

"Anything I can do to help," he smirked.

"You seemed to be very interested in them on Monday when you liked the way they tented my blouse and asked if they were fakes, so I thought that you would be interested in seeing whether they were real or not. The bulge in your pants that day seemed to me like it didn't make any difference one way or the other," Nancy suggestively announced to Jim's surprise.

"I hope you know that I was just kidding because Monica had told me that you'd be the perfect candidate to model the open tipped cone bra because of your world class nipples, and yes it would have made a difference if I didn't know they weren't real," Jim replied, almost apologetically.

"You can prove that tonight," she quipped seductively.

Jim didn't reply, but his manhood started to become alive with that invitation!

At this point, they finished their lunches and individually drove back to work. Nancy relieved Debby at the reception desk while Jim went back to his cubical still thinking about her invitation to come over to her apartment that evening. It was the first time she had been that aggressive in their relationship, although on their last dinner date when they kissed goodnight, Nancy had made sure to bore her rock hard nipples into his chest as well as eagerly rub her groin against his aroused member through their respective clothing!

Late that afternoon, Nancy helped a potential customer, who was dressed in a loose fitting, white cotton blouse, black pencil skirt, and what appeared to be 3 inch black calf spike heeled pumps. She showed her how to operate the electronic jpg and pdf viewer in order for her to see some of their ultra high heel styles via the monitor near Nancy's desk. After several minutes, the woman said that she wanted to try on a pair of 5-1/4 inch stiletto heeled pumps in lavender satin with needle toes. The women said that she needed them for an upcoming wedding that she was to have a central part as a bridesmaid.

Nancy called Jim to the front to work his magic by assisting the woman in fitting her with those pumps. She had told him what the basic size and style that she wanted to try on.

Jim came up front with four shoe boxes and set them down in front of the woman who was setting in one of the fitting chairs and asked, "Nancy said that you were interested some lavender satin pumps for a wedding party?"

Yes, I'm to be a bridesmaid and the bride has emphatically directed that all female members of the wedding party wear extra high stiletto heels during the ceremony and reception, she exclaimed.

"Do you understand what 'extra high' heels really mean?" he asked.

"No I don't, but I went on line and found that your store sold high heeled stilettos, and was close to my place here in town, I thought that I would come over and see what you had to offer," she answered.

"I'm glad you did, but we only have ultra high heels. Did the bride tell you any other specific heel height requirement? Jim asked.

"She only said that the heels had to be over 5 inches for a 6-1/2 size shoe and that for larger sizes, the height would need to be higher in order to have the same arch angle; for smaller sizes the heel height could be shorter to have the same arch angle. I'm not sure what all that means, but she said that any reputable dealer would know what she was talking about," the woman continued.

"And she would be right about that. Nancy said that you normally wore a 7-1/2 B width and that you wanted the lavender satin opera pumps with needle toes and stiletto heels. Were those also part of the brides shoe requirements as well?" he asked.

"Yes, and there were two more things; they were also to have low cut throats, and a low scooped side on the inside arches of the pump," the woman explained.

12