Nancy's Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica then had Nancy put on her own bra, blouse, and shoes before saying that her work uniform would be delivered to her apartment later that afternoon, with instructions, and that she was to wear it to work starting at 1:00 PM tomorrow. She also said that her nipple training kit would come with the same delivery and that Nancy would really enjoy that part of her overall figure training and that it would enhance her bra modeling, particularly with the open tipped cone and shelf bras.

Nancy was thrilled that she got the job and profusely thanked Monica for the opportunity to model for their new online catalog as well as being their part time receptionist. She was almost giddy about the job opportunity, but her nipples still tingled as the sensitizer had not completely worn off which also added her excitement! They agreed on a part time wage of $20 an hour for her receptionist work and $125 an hour for her modeling time.

Monica then showed her around the entire facility which included the front reception area, a second story stock room and, the open office area dedicated to mail order and internet sales. There were several men and women working at computers and telephones, presumably taking orders. On the lower level, behind the reception area there was a huge fitting room, with shelves around the wall holding a large number of shoe boxes. In that same room there were racks for blouses, skirts, and jackets as well as sections devoted to bras, corsets, belts, purses, nylons, and garters. Monica also showed her the area behind Monica's office which was comprised of the shipping and receiving dock to the rear and a leather shop area along with several office cubicles.

After the tour Monica again said that she should return tomorrow in her uniform and report to work. As Nancy left through the front door and as she passed Debby sitting at the reception desk, she noticed the display window items for the first time. When Nancy had arrived earlier, she had been concentrating on the address which was on the front door itself and had not paid much attention to the display window. She now saw the mannequin in the far corner of the window that was dressed in a black cone bra, black waist cinching corset, black bikini panties, and blacked seamed nylons with a black lace garter belt. She also noticed several pair of ultra-high stiletto heeled shoes in various styles and in four different heel heights. They were in separate sections and labeled to be, in size 6-1/2; 5-1/4, 5-5/8, 6, and 6-5/16, which was the heel height that vertically arched the instep like the ones she just had on a few minutes ago. Finally, there was a fifth heel height that was labeled be 6-9/16 inches that arched the instep ten degrees past the vertical!

She had never seen such a heel height before and instantly, Nancy's still tingling nipples, stiffened even more. That sight reinforced her belief that she had made a good decision to work for this company. Nancy then drove home to wait for her uniform to be delivered.

Chapter 2

Nancy anxiously waited for her new work uniform to be delivered. She had returned to her small one bedroom apartment, located to the east side of the UNLV campus, around three o'clock after leaving her new work site. She stopped at a local grocery store for a frozen dinner, since she didn't want to cook this evening, since she wanted to concentrate on her new uniform and instructions that were to be delivered later that afternoon.

It was almost five o'clock before the doorbell rang and Nancy opened the door to find a special courier with two rather large packages that she had to sign for. After tipping him, she set the two packages on the floor in front of the couch and hurriedly opened the larger one marked as # 1. There were several smaller boxes inside along with a large envelope that had printed on it: Open First.

It contained several pages of type written instructions and information about what were in the smaller boxes. Nancy set down on the couch and began reading the information on the sheets. The instructions indicated that these boxes contained her first uniform be worn tomorrow when she started work at 1:00 PM. After scanning the whole document, she determined that it also contained some other instruction on ultra-high heel training, corset and bra lacing, and other work related dress codes. It further indicated the order of the boxes that were to be opened.

She started with a small white box labeled A. It contained a tiny red suede bikini panty that was heavily padded inside with an absorbent material of some sort. So, to try on the garments, Nancy must completely disrobe before proceeding any further. She then closed all the blinds in the front room and completely stripped down and put her clothing on a nearby chair. Nancy then slipped on the bikini panties that just barely covered her well-trimmed mound.

She then opened the second box B and found a red suede garter belt and a pair black seamed stockings which she carefully rolled on her legs after putting on the garter belt. After attaching the two garter straps on each leg, she straightened the seams in the back.

Next came Package C, which contained a red suede front lacing leather corset that connected together in the back at the busk. The instructions indicated that she could step into the corset with it hooked together. After Nancy adjusted the loosely laced garment around her waist, she then began tightening the front laces as indicated in the instructions. The corset covered her from below the breasts to the top of her crotch in front and sides, where it extended sharply downward to about two inches below her butt. The back of the corset was cut such that her entire butt cheeks were exposed and could be lifted by the desired amount by tightening the lacings located on the lower side of each butt cheek.

Per the instructions, she was to lace the corset down so that her waist measured exactly 25 inches or an inch and a half smaller that her normal size. There was a tape measure enclosed to assist her in obtaining the desired measurement. The corset felt tight around her waist, but not uncomfortably so. The instructions indicated that the rear side lacings of the butt lifting corset were to be equally adjusted such that she could achieve a 37-1/2 inch hip measurement. Nancy accomplished that task and moved on to the next box.

Nancy opened box E and found two additional red suede items which were two cone bras with cups that could be laced! There was a sharp pointed cup version similar to the one she had tried on this afternoon as well as another one that had boned cups that were designed such that when fully laced, they would force each breast into perfect shaped cones down to the base of each nipple and allow them to protrude straight out from the open tips!

The instructions further indicated that she was to wear that the open tip one to work tomorrow, but bring the pointed one to work as well. It went on to note that in most cases, when she was wearing her suit jacket, she should wear the open tipped bra, but when she was not wearing a jacket, she should wear a cone or bullet bra. Nancy slipped the open tipped bra on by shoving each breast into the loosely laced cups, fastening the rear clasp, and adjusting the shoulder straps to point the cups straight out. The instructions indicated that she should tighten the inside laces from the cup base down to the open tips which were lined with an elastic band that gripped base of the nipple!

She put on the bra and forced each breast into the cups. Nancy pulled her nipples through the elastic line openings and they quickly hardened. The elastic was designed to apply enough pressure to keep them semi aroused, but not tight enough to cut off the blood flow! Nancy laced the bra cups such that the two sides, with a thin leather tongue insert, came together before tying the ends off in a small bow knot. The results were amazing as each of her normally pear shaped breasts were now forced into perfect pointed cone shapes with bright red, 5/8 inch long semi-aroused, nipples poking straight out from the open tips!

Nancy went to the bedroom and admired her newly re-formed breasts and long nipples. She went back to the front room and used the tape measure to see how the bra changed her bust measurement. After wrapping the tape around her chest and over each nipple tip, she discovered that her normal 36 inch bust had increased to 37-1/4 inches! Nancy thought if her nipples were fully aroused to 3/4 inch in length, she would measure a full 37-1/2 inches! With that thought, Nancy realized that she could now have a perfect 100 hourglass measurement of 37-1/2, 25, 37-1/2 if she could get her nipples up to that 3/4 inch fully aroused length that Monica had easily achieved for her earlier that afternoon. Nancy determined that wouldn't be a problem with the proper stimulation! She was really starting to get into the fetish under clothing and figure training thing.

According to the instructions, Nancy was to open the other large package and open all the boxes inside before putting anything else on. Those boxes contained a white opaque sleeveless sweater that buttoned in front, a red lightweight cotton business suit jacket with a matching tight red pencil skirt, a four inch wide red suede belt, and a small matching red suede purse. The shoe box contained a beautiful pair of red suede, opened sided T-strap pumps with needle pointed toes and 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels! They were the same height that Monica had suggested that she would be initially wearing to the office earlier.

Nancy remembered that Monica had said that because of her ballet training and experience wearing some extra-high heels that she could probably start off wearing 5-5/8 inch heels in the next phase of her high heel 'experience'. The remaining boxes had other accessories, jewelry, makeup, and assorted items that were detailed in the instructions. The last box, in the form of an attaché case was labeled "Nipple Training Kit" and further stated that it was to be opened before going to bed that evening. Nancy therefore set it aside for the time being.

After opening all the other boxes, she first put on the tight fitting white sweater-type shell and then slipped on the red skirt that just covered the tops of her stockings. Nancy cinched the wide red suede belt in place so that it was secured down to her corseted waist before going back into the bedroom and viewing herself in the full length mirror. What she saw was astonishing; the tight fitting shell fully displayed her long nipples in an erotic fashion by tenting the material so that the last 3/8 of an inch of their tapering points were clearly outlined beneath the opaque sweater!

Nancy went back into the living room and put on the red jacket and buttoned the front two buttons. She noticed that the jacket was form fitted and was fitted with nipple pads that muted the effect of the pointed cone bra in displaying her long semi-aroused nipples, while still emphasizing her hour glass figure.

Nancy examined the T-strap shoes and noticed that both the instep and T-strap itself were apparently reinforced with spring steel they were rather stiff in their flexibility. The instep strap was long enough to more than encircle the entire upper insteps from the inside lower part of the heel quarters, through the T-strap loop, and then on to just above the open sided, instep cutouts. The steel reinforced instep strap had been riveted to the inside of the leather heel quarters, which also were steel reinforced, to insure that they would not break or tear when stressed. Towards the outside end of the straps, there were a series of tiny rectangular eyeleted openings. A small metal hoop was also riveted to outside of each heel quarter at the same level as the instep strap, so that it would be positioned in line with it when tighten across the ankle. The inside diameter of that hoop was about an eighth of an inch. Therefore, depending on which opening the small hoop was slipped through, it would determine how tight the strap would be across the foot instep. A small quick release pin, clipped to the strap by a tiny chain, could therefore be inserted through the hole in the hoop to complete the strap connection!

The instructions indicated that she was to put on the shoes and tightly cinch both instep straps, or rather red suede covered bands, in place around her insteps, and insert the quick release pins through the hoops. Nancy carefully complied with theses instructions and secured the straps in place using the unique fastening system and noticed how good her feet felt so tightly forced into those shoes; they made her feet seem so small! As was the case with the vertical arched shoes she had on earlier this afternoon, the instructions detailed how she should stand and get the feel of how to properly balance in them by shifting her weight around from heel to toe and side to side as these ultra high heels were of the same weight distributing design.

Nancy quickly got the feel for the correct balance in these 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels as she stood and became very confident while standing in them. She took her first small step in those heels and stood while again regaining her standing balance. Slightly adjusting her 'heel down' position in her stride forward, Nancy took several more steps and felt very confident that she had figured out the correct way to walk comfortably in such heels. The shoe design allowed her to use her previous ballet and high heel skills to the fullest extent. She walked around her small apartment, taking about 18 inch steps, in those heels and was surprised how easy it was for her to maneuver in them! It was going to take a lot more practice to be comfortable wearing them in all possible situations, but she was thrilled that she was off to such a great start.

The instructions noted that she should start a regular program of ultra-high heel training on a daily basis and detailed some simple steps that she could start at home on her own. When she started work the next day, they would provide more sophisticated information and gear for her long term training program. Nancy continued to keep those 5-5/8 inch heels on as well as wear the new work uniform, without the jacket for the entire evening before she took a shower that evening.

After coming out of the bathroom, Nancy put on a pair of panties that she normally wore to bed and set on the edge of the bed and opened the "Nipple Training Kit" that had been delivered with everything else that afternoon. She quickly opened the box, which looked more like a leather attaché case with two flip-type laches. Inside, there were several different items all setting in their specially shaped foam detents, which were numbered for identification purposes, along with a bound multipage booklet that she opened.

The first part of the book indicated that she so was to start immediately training her nipples to elongate, reshape, and sensitize them through various methods using the numbered items that were in the case that she had just opened. Those items included various vacuum pumping or cupping paraphilia in different sizes shapes, along with some pill boxes and creams and many other pieces of nipple enhancing equipment.

Nancy was to start her training before going to bed that evening first by taking two capsules from the number one box twice a day; before going to bed and then at lunch the next day. They were Fenugreek herbal capsules that were to sensitize and stimulate nipple growth. In addition, the number two jar in the case was cream that contained powdered Fenugreek that she was to massage into her nipples each night before using the number 3 item in the case.

That item was called a nipple sucker's kit and consisted of two rubber vacuum bulbs with clear plastic tubes. They were to be placed over each nipple and pumped to achieve the desired size. There were also four sizes of rubber rings to select from in order to slip onto the outside of the plastic tubes prior to pumping her nipples. Once the nipples were pumped to the desired size, the rings were to be slipped on to the bases of each nipple and the suction bulbs removed, leaving the rubber O rings to maintain the desired amount of grip placed on the nipples while providing constant semi-erections!

The typed written instruction had been marked up, apparently by Monica, to suggest that the number 3 ring, or the next the largest, should be the starting point for her size nipples and that it should be worn all night and replaced by the elastic ringed opened tip bra, the next morning!

Nancy then went into the bathroom and took the two capsules before returning and massaging in the cream that she had been instructed to do. She then took the two vacuum bulbs, slipped the number three rings on each tube, and pumped the rubber bulbs un till her nipples were such into the tubes so that they were erected to about 5/8 of an inch before slipping the rings off and onto her nipples! She released the vacuum and removed the rubber bulb pumps form her nipples.

Nancy was surprised that she only felt a slight pinch at the base of each of her nipples while they stood at attention. At this point, she put all the items back in the nipple training kit before closing the latches. She took the case and set it down near her makeup area before going to bed.

Chapter 3

Nancy was so excited about her new job as well as the fact that she was beginning to realize that she liked the idea of enhancing her figure and doing nipple training while learning to wear ultra high heels! It was as if this job and the subsequent office dress code and figure training requirement was suddenly awakening part of her personality that she had rarely, if ever, sensed before in her adult life!

She spent most of the morning examining the jewelry, accessories, and, other items that she had received as part of her, so called uniform as well as applying the makeup as detailed in the written instructions. The very detailed instructions were supplemented with some pictures and illustrations describing where and how much makeup was to be applied in a fashion that was very dramatic, especially in the area of her eyes. The lipstick was red and was basically the same shade as her suit and accessories and with the lip gloss, gave them a wet paint look.

According to the instructions, Nancy was to apply a light foundation with a subtle dark blush that emphasized her cheekbones. Her eyes were to be outlined above and below with a black liquid liner and the shadow was to be a light shade of red. Finally, both her long and thick upper and lower false eyelashes were to be securely in place at all times while on duty. Matching red fingernail and toenail polished completed that portion of her, so called make over!

After spending almost two hours meticulously applying the makeup, Nancy fixed her shoulder length naturally blond hair as illustrated in the instructions. She combed and wrapped it so that it was in an elegant 'up' style on the top of her head so that it didn't detract from her pretty face and eyes that were so exquisitely highlighted by the makeup that she had just applied.

Nancy then proceeded to put on her work 'uniform' by putting on the padded red suede panties, replacing the rubber nipple rings with the elasticized open tipped lace up cone bra, and lacing the corset down to her previously achieved 25 inch waist and 37-1/2 inch hip dimensions. Next came the black seamed nylons, garter belt, white sweater, red pencil skirt, and 4 inch red suede belt. She savored the moment of putting on the 5-5/8 inch red suede T-strap stilettos by standing them up and stepping into them from a flat footed position. She performed that feat perfectly and set down and secured the straps by inserting the quick release pins in the proper positions. Finally, she put on the matching suit jacket which caused her nipples to rub against the "smoothing" pads on the inside, and together with the elastic rings of the open tipped cone bra, caused them to stay in a semi-aroused state! She then began adding the jewelry and other accessories that were part of the office dress requirements. They included a dainty red pearl necklace, bracelet, earrings, and red suede purse with all her personal items and identification.